Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm dying of boredom please add occults!

Seriously although I do appreciate the current ones we have although they could use some tweaking. I'm looking at YOU mermaids and aliens. Please give us some new and improved occults my game won't ever be complete until I have werewolves, fairies, zombies and maybe dragons. As for new ones they could do cyborgs, tuplas maybe (imaginary friends) also genies should have been added in city living, bigfoot in outdoor retreat and my god plantsims really should have been updated in eco living there's no excuse for that. For 2022 please let us have a new occult this year .
t0j4i8.jpg

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    You could try make a BigFoot yourself. Give him a big foot suit, freeze resistant trait and have him live in the woods eating berries and stuff and scaring sims to eat their picnics. For fun and money he could take selfies and sell to publications.
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    They are probably using the time to add such riveting activities as Ironing clothing, lawn mowing, flossing and watching paint dry.
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    That's why I keep going back to Sims 3, so I can play my Fairies, Genies & Werewolves.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    No zombies for me please. LOL Hate those suckers. Would love fairies back though. I head over to 3 for the horses now and then.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Amen to that.
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Yes, definitely on the 'more occults' cheer squad here too. I've resorted to using mods just to put faeries in the game, and I'm currently eyeing off a werewolves mod as well.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

My Sims 3 Fairies, Genies & Werewolves are so lame. There needs to be better ones in Sims 4.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Yes please, we need some fairies, werewolves, zombies, dragons, unicorns and refreshes to the mermaids, ghosts, aliens and ... are those really even our plant Sims? :disappointed: I want a permanent life state with plant babies you can keep in a flower pot lol. I would also like a medieval pack with knights, princesses and pirates and adventure/quest gameplay, that would be fun.
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I also want as many occults as I can get! I too want all the occults listed by @Elliandre and medieval gameplay. Would love to be able to have gameplay similar to Sims Medieval, including the Build/Buy and the items to help characters level up in careers such as the knight, bard, wizard, doctor, etc, and the pirates. And of course, dragons! I would also like to be able to have Elves. Would love to bring Skyrim to my game which would work well with the medieval theme!
  • xToscaxTosca Posts: 9 New Member
    Man, I'd die to actually have werewolves in TS4. I've been waiting for this since the game initially released.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited April 2022
    One day my children... One day ...🥲
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Pink_Honey1Pink_Honey1 Posts: 2 New Member
    I agree, I really want plant sims as characters you can get right from the character creation menu. There’s so much you can do with it like flower outfits, leaf hair, different green skin shades, etc. not to mention build mode items like special showers and baby cradles that look like pots. The sims was always about weird and funky things, so why are we knitting and not growing babies like plants?
  • LIL_LillyLIL_Lilly Posts: 93 Member
    fairies, more interactions for the monster under the bed, werewolves, but no zombies.
    Yes, I play big families in the sims. please add crawling babies and pre-teens, My mom played sims 1 and 2 now I play 4, its just family tradition at this point
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Something where you can turn off any visitors from entering a world. Let's say Sulani, turn it on and all sims disappear from that world unless picked not to. Now put sims you want and make a world you want without annoying sims from other worlds coming in. And it should work for all worlds.Some on some off, my choice.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    You could try make a BigFoot yourself. Give him a big foot suit, freeze resistant trait and have him live in the woods eating berries and stuff and scaring sims to eat their picnics. For fun and money he could take selfies and sell to publications.

This actually works quite well. I have a sim Bigfoot living in a hut in Granite Falls. I don’t play him, but he shows up at random things and it’s pretty fun to have a Bigfoot sighting. I don’t try to limit him to Granite Falls, though.

He even showed up at a town hall meeting to critique Morgyn’s speech.

Qo6wNDg.png
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Werewolves are needed in Sims 4! As well as better PlantSims. I would love more content with Werewolves and PlantSims, especially clothing and hairstyles for PlantSims
    ebc80309b33da7b1c5231946861ab023.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • JinxIndigoJinxIndigo Posts: 45 Member
    Fairies should definetelly comeback. Community definetelly wants them.

Im not sure about mummies and genies. I have not seen many who wants them back even though I really enjoy these.

Maybe demon/angel lifestate? Something doesnt exist in previous packs
    I'm so not bored of Sims 4 anymore.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    JinxIndigo wrote: »
    Fairies should definetelly comeback. Community definetelly wants them.

Im not sure about mummies and genies. I have not seen many who wants them back even though I really enjoy these.

Maybe demon/angel lifestate? Something doesnt exist in previous packs

I wasn't into the wolves and basically didn't play them but once or so in the Sims3(found them ugly) , but surprising liked them. I would rather have had fairies than wolves because of them being pretty and flower petal furniture ect. even though I didn't really play them in the Sims3. Don't really care for mummies, zombies, genies(unless you can be one and grant wishes; that would be fun), superheroes, ect. Not sure what they could do with aliens?

Would like bigfoot Npc. Would like lochness monster(Nessie).

What would interest me is the demon/angel/ghost redo-easier to get them back to sims. To be able to see Sims banished to Sheol with the devil or SimHaven with angels. Two new worlds. Clothes- ashes/no clothes for sims in sheol and white robes for sims in Heaven. Therefore no CAS needed. They can focus on cloud houses, wings/angels and blessings/happiness they give and the devil and how mean he is. No homes in Sheol. Homeless and uncomfortable. Grim lives there in his house like in the Sims 3 and graveyards make a comeback with new stones/urns. Furneral parties-pick casket, urn/or tombstone, clothes for dead, flowers, officient is the caretaker(playable career), offers new Grim interactions including romantic ones. Romantic interactions with the devil, but if angels do they lose their wings and make the choice to become sims.

Cyborgs should be done if there is a future one. Dragons in a castle pack.
    Gecko420 wrote: »
    Seriously although I do appreciate the current ones we have although they could use some tweaking. mermaids and aliens. genies should have been added in city living, bigfoot in outdoor retreat and my god plantsims really should have been updated in eco living there's no excuse for that. For 2022 please let us have a new occult this year .

I agree on the ones that should've been added and the plantsims also could've been with Cottage Living. That's what's devestating about the Sims4. Missed opportunities and putting stuff in but by adding it, it means that it will never be revisited or fleshed out-farm animals and the fair in High School EP. There should've been an underwater place in Island even if dolphins had to wait for the wedding pack.
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Wolves were okay, not my favorite. I miss a lot of stuff in TS3, still can't fix the constant lag.