Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not so wonderful whims (18+)

So I just installed wonderful whims to see some action in a spoof on Fallout shelter... but the first attempt of romance was done to the Overseer- my Sim. How do I keep the others off the overseer and more interested in the other dwellers?

Comments

• telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Wonderful Whims isn't 18+, which is good because we aren't allowed to talk about mods that are in this forum.

You can click on your Sims, then click on Wonderful Whims, and there will be settings available to set preferences. Just make sure to set the traits of the overseer as negatives. The Sims will no longer be attracted to the Overseer. It doesn't mean they won't over flirt with him, because this is still the Sims, but hopefully it will be less likely.
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Wow. I start a new game, and a notification pops up claiming that the flirt likes the overseer. They haven't even spoken to each other yet. I think the overseer is doomed to autonomously try for baby. I don't want that shut off, but oh boy, this "vault " is full of drama alredy.

Stay tuned for another episode of Better Future Underground, I guess. :D I can already tell this is going to get messy...