Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

High School Years Official Countdown Thread (Out Now)!!!!

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    9 Days!!!!

We've finally hit the Single digits!!!!
  • AnisimAnisim Posts: 181 Member
    Time is going by fast yet EVER so slowlyyyyyyyyy. It feels like we were at 26 Days just yesterday but the present day wait feels like eternity.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    Now I feel a little more excited for it since we're in the single digits, I need some teen werewolves to make highschool hard for everyone else lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,792 Member
    I've
    Now I feel a little more excited for it since we're in the single digits, I need some teen werewolves to make highschool hard for everyone else lol.

Harder for the teen vampires at least. More exciting for everybody else.😉

I'm catching the excitement bug too. With Friday's off now I'll only have to get through work that day before I can really dive and get lost in Copperdale.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Fun, short story driven video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfNinvxD930
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    9 Days!!!!

We've finally hit the Single digits!!!!

yay!!!
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    I just saw that its available for preorder on Amazon already! I was expecting to wait at least a couple more weeks for it to appear on there! Annnnnnnnd I have lots of Amazon giftcards to pay for it in full!

Though I probably wont be able to play for a little while since I know this is gonna break alot of my favorite mods lol
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

thank you. while iwasn't alive when buddy was he was someone dad and i both enjoyed. when i lived in oklahoma for a while there was a tribute show for winter dance party and it included all 3. we almost ened up with 6 tickets cause mom had alreay bought them and dad was going too. but even though mom said not to i told dad..

thank you. while iwasn't alive when buddy was he was someone dad and i both enjoyed. when i lived in oklahoma for a while there was a tribute show for winter dance party and it included all 3. we almost ened up with 6 tickets cause mom had alreay bought them and dad was going too. but even though mom said not to i told dad..

good move I also love buddy songs as well @friendsfan367
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited July 2022

good move I also love buddy songs as well @friendsfan367

i like the main 3 un the winter dance party buddy ritchie and the big bopper. its a good memory now cause dad lost his cancer battle almost 5 yrs ago.
  • blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    Was inspired to start a design for a high school, its rudimentary, but basically...

Its single floor at the moment.

Has a room for principal's office, 2 classrooms, a detention room, a library, a chess room, an art room, a music room, computer lab, space for at least two sets of lockers, 4 restrooms [its a big lot after all], and cafeteria.

Its just a floor plan though, with walls.
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Such an awesome soundtrack for this movie.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLPxv7mO91g
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
    8 Days!!!!
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    The livestream has been done, the embargo has lifted, I was so ready for the release on this week. So I was shocked to see it is in the next week.

I'm getting so used to the new "less time between announcement and release" schedule... Oh I remember the times when we had to wait about three months after an expansion pack was announced...

The embargo has only ended for Super Early Access which is the game with the base game only. Early access is still embargoed. This is were sims can play the EP with all the packs.

Did they say when Early Access starts?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    1 week & a day & counting.
    EgonVM wrote: »
    The livestream has been done, the embargo has lifted, I was so ready for the release on this week. So I was shocked to see it is in the next week.

I'm getting so used to the new "less time between announcement and release" schedule... Oh I remember the times when we had to wait about three months after an expansion pack was announced...

The embargo has only ended for Super Early Access which is the game with the base game only. Early access is still embargoed. This is were sims can play the EP with all the packs.

Did they say when Early Access starts?

Not yet.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,527 Member
    Is Super Early Access a new thing?

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    CK213 wrote: »
    Is Super Early Access a new thing?

No. They've done it before with other Expansions.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Is this week dragging for anyone else? 🤣
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    So much! The soaring temperatures and lack of sleep has made it drag even more.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member

Same, it is extremely hot here. On the Brightside, that one test turned out negative so far, so no quarantine. Still going to keep track due to exposer.

I am looking forward to playing the game, so waiting is the hardest part.
    XxAirixX wrote: »

Same, it is extremely hot here. On the Brightside, that one test turned out negative so far, so no quarantine. Still going to keep track due to exposer.

Mine first was negative too. The second one was positive. I have Covid.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »

Mine first was negative too. The second one was positive. I have Covid.

I am sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon.
    feel better cat