Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you hopeful that they will add more lifestyles to the base game?

I think the lifestyles addition was great. It would be cool if they added more crazy lifestyles to acquire.

Thoughts?

Comments

• bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    So nobody has ideas for new lifestyles??
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Well, basically anything that sims do repeatedly could become a lifestyle. Sun worshipper if they sun tan a lot or book worm is they like to read a lot. Or extravagant lifestyle is they like to buy a lot of expensive stuff. I would love if the vegetarian trait would become a lifestyle. I would also love a carnivore lifestyle.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Yes I hope they build on it.
  • RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    I'd like to, but it's an exclusive feature in SE unless Maxis move it into BG where it should have been.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    I have mine turned off because they are too extreme for me personally.
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    I'd like to, but it's an exclusive feature in SE unless Maxis move it into BG where it should have been.

Good point. They should move it to base and expand the features
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    edited August 2022
    I like lifestyles when I play single sim households. When I play families I turn them off.

Would be fun to see them updated at some point. Another pack adding new ones.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited August 2022
    turned them off cause i found it told more about me as player than about my sims actual personality

= if i lock my sims in their house it doesn't mean they should enjoy living their life like that
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    I turned them off in my game.
  • mewo13mewo13 Posts: 60 Member
    Yeah, more lifestyles would be great but I doubt they would add more. Are there any mods for it?
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Animal lover could be a lifestyle. If a sim interacts with cows, dogs, cats or chickens daily they could unlock it. The social bar could go up quicker from interacting with animals for this sim.
  • EleriEleri Posts: 534 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Well, basically anything that sims do repeatedly could become a lifestyle. Sun worshipper if they sun tan a lot or book worm is they like to read a lot. Or extravagant lifestyle is they like to buy a lot of expensive stuff. I would love if the vegetarian trait would become a lifestyle. I would also love a carnivore lifestyle.

They should totally make vegetarian a lifestyle so that it doesn't have to take up a trait slot. And the mechanism is logical: if a person avoids meat for a period of time, they build vegetarian lifestyle.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.