Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are Werewolves confined to their default world?

I haven't started Werewolves yet, but I haven't seen a single one in other worlds roaming around. Do I need to progress the pack in order for me to see more of them out in civilization?

Comments

• KbobsterKbobster Posts: 157 Member
    No, I see ole' werewolves all over the place. Scaring poor Judith Ward and Bob Pancakes. I mostly see them at festivals. There is nothing funnier than being at the Romance festival trying to woo a sim, and before you could get to the hoo, a werewolf transforms and everyone starts running away. lmao (don't worry, it doesn't happen TOO often)
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    I haven't played with the werewolves yet, but I do see them - in wolf form - roaming my other neighborhoods quite a lot.

There is a toggle in the settings that keeps them from showing up in wolf form in other worlds. Might be worth a check to see if it's enabled in your game?
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    Yea I don't have the restriction set. Maybe I have to go outdoors more lol
  • blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    I've seen werewolves running around on all fours while carrying umbrellas of all things....
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    blaq797 wrote: »
    I've seen werewolves running around on all fours while carrying umbrellas of all things....

THAT... i would like to see
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    blaq797 wrote: »

Yea I gotta see that too. What the bligity? Lol
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    My werewolf lives in San Myshuno :)

I do wonder how often NPC werewolves are supposed to be out and about in wolf form in other worlds. I haven't seen any other than my played one, I don't even see her in wolf form when not playing her, and I haven't chosen the option to restrict werewolves to Moonwood Mill.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I have definitely seen NPC and even townie Werewolves out and about in other worlds. One even rampaged through a restaurant I plopped down in Sulani while my Sim was on a date with Lou Howell :joy:

And I've seen Rory in her wolf-form randomly in Henford-On-Bagley. So they definitely go out into other worlds on their own. Maybe you have to actually interact with a werewolf first? I don't know because I immediately sought Lou out as soon as I started playing with the pack.