Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THINGS we want to see in 2023!!

Comments

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    The pirates are still waiting for their parrot.

It could learn and repeat words but requires the same amount of attention and care that required by a toddler or it will become very aggressive.

parrot10.jpg

Parrots would be really cool! We had them in every game except Sims 4
    55d3a1a518efecb7d6a3ddbb3b2c262c.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I want one in sims 4
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Ooo, pet birdies. Yes please!! :p
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Supernaturals to be able to use their abilities in the Star Wars realm.

Galactic Empire and Rebel Alliance, Kylo and Ray do not interest me.

Real Force powers, dark and light.

Batuu Wars. It's Star Wars, for crying out loud, not Star Don't Get Caught.

I want to see sugar cane and grain in CL, why can't we make sugar and flour?

A way to scare off bunnies a foxes. I don't want to befriend them, I want them out of my garden.

Keep foxes out of my house.

EL is okay, but needs a serious makeover. NAPs are so boring. I would rather put a bag on my head than have some of the others get passed.

Occult kids should be able to do occult things, and vampire kids should stop aging. Let them leave school/ advance to the next grade after they make the honor roll. Also let them optionally drop out. Drop outs will not do so well in certain skills, but they can still survive. I have a vampire kid who writes books and makes enough to pay the bills. Also, vampires should always be immortal. Grim shouldn't come for them, they're already dead. Also, witches need more/better spells.

I want to have those pesky phone calls that come every day to end, unless a Sim has something actually important to say, like an opportunity to show off my Sims' skills.

Organized battles between supernaturals. I also want my vampire to beat the crap out of Greg. I don't fear him, he's annoying. My Master Vampire with level 9 athletics got smoked by him... but isn't going to quit.

I want the fairs to actually have things that might interest me, or to be able to delete them from the calendar.
  • WiciraWicira Posts: 2 New Member
    My suggestion is more recipes but categorize them better. Either make them where they are listed by meal type or have a search feature. The food suggestions I have are breakfast sandwiches like bacon egg and cheese biscuits or sausage egg and cheese croissant for example. More sandwich choices period, right now we only have ham sandwich, peanut butter and jelly, or monte cristo.
    I would also like to see more gameplay for kids, sure they have swing sets and monkey bars and the doctors kit but they are really boring to play. Maybe give them more after school activities like dance class or piano lessons or sports. The same with Elders, need more activities for them like Bingo or Senior Citizen centers.
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    A way to scare off bunnies a foxes. I don't want to befriend them, I want them out of my garden.

Keep foxes out of my house.

You could just take out fox lot challenge out
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • havsplantorhavsplantor Posts: 13 New Member
    I NEED a function to save my own custom facial features as a preset, but more importantly - saving my own faces as presets!! I hate having to go digging into different households in CAS if I just wanna reuse a face from a previous sim. Another bad thing about this is that they usually already have some skills and a work, which kinda disrupts the challenge of starting all over with a new game. Custom full face presets would be a game changer, for every user AND for custom content creators.
  • havsplantorhavsplantor Posts: 13 New Member
    Would also be cool to have some ridiculously expensive interior items. I believe TS3 has a "fountain of youth" or something that costs like 450 000. Think it came as a store content item. Or maybe a system that makes build/buy content more expensive as you earn more and more money?
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Hello Simmers! i'm still hoping for spiral staircases
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    UI Scaling for console version of Sims 4...I really need it.
  • lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    I would love to see more interactive animations other than talking
    More interactive quarrels, more drama, consequences for actions.
  • JinxIndigoJinxIndigo Posts: 45 Member
    edited July 2022
    - Fairy Game Pack
    - Horoscope Signs. This feature exists all franchises except Sims 4. Horoscope signs was useless gameplaywise before but these can affect emotions depens on moon phrase maybe.
    - Magical Gardrobe from Sims 3
    - Made up religions for Sims universe, like Jacoban and Peteran from Medieval.
    - Nectar Making skill from Sims 3
    - Attraction/Turn on feature from Sims 2
    - Online Dating from Sims 3 and Matchmaker from Sims 2
    - Horses (Unicorn too)
    I don't care about horoscopes, TBH, if we have a calendar. I would just love to see less bugs in game.
    Instead horoscopes, birth season look more make sense. Special trait if that sims born in spring/season/fall/winter
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • LevkoniLevkoni Posts: 15 Member
    The Sims 4 should get game mode witch allow us to play rotational, as it was in TS2 ;) Many simmers love to play in real time but also many players love to play rotational.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    More interactive quarrels, more drama, consequences for actions.

this please
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Lorenerd11Lorenerd11 Posts: 105 Member
    Definitely mentioned it here before, but open neighborhoods and the ability to change apartment boundaries would come in handy.
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    I haven't gone through every post in the thread because I'm lazy, but I'd like to see electric fireplaces that can double as TV/entertainment stands, curved walls, curved windows, curved pools, etc. I want split-level counters so you can have bar height and counter height islands or peninsulas, wall ovens, hanging microwaves, cooktops, laundry pedestals, move kitchen appliances, customizable apartment buildings, the ability to create our own vacation neighborhoods/areas, create new work places that Sims can go to when they go to work & we can see them at work. I don't like how we can only visit the workplaces when the Sims go there. I'd like an option to visit all workplaces as well as create custom ones. There could be a new tab or something in the menu to visit workplaces instead of just neighborhoods. It would also be cool to create new vacation areas ans visit them when we want to edit them. Creating new alien worlds and having the ability for Sims to live there would be awesome. There are so many mini-worlds, it would be nice for Sims to be able to own property there at the very least.
    I'd love to see farmlands with larger lots and the ability to own multiple lots next to one another to create a huge lot.

Medieval/off-the-grid stuff would also be cool.

I definitely want a Create-A-World tool to customize entire neighborhoods. We had those for previous games and I miss it.

Attics, improved basements (I'd like the ability to have a basement that can be partially below and partially at ground level for houses on hills). If they don't get categorized as basements then the ability to have the dirt go up to walls would be nice. Basements that stick partway above ground to have windows would be good. I want window wells, cellar doors (the ones that are sort of diagonal), more ladder options (like rope ladders, rustic wooden latters) and the ability to have them on the very edge of something without some sort of frame around the top would be cool. Double bed bunkbeds.
    Corner toilets, corner sinks, swimmable ponds, clam digging, oyster digging, kelp farming, horses, horse-drawn vehicles, and maybe even some Star Trek type content. I want Vulcans! LOL. Toasters- from 2 slice to 6-slice.

My brain is not wanting to work right now.
  • Oliver1Oliver1 Posts: 2 New Member
    Give every career a profession option. I'm sure there's other people like me who always roleplay the same career and would appreciate more content.
  • Lorenerd11Lorenerd11 Posts: 105 Member
    Oliver1 wrote: »
    Give every career a profession option. I'm sure there's other people like me who always roleplay the same career and would appreciate more content.
    The military base in Strangerville definitely feels like it could be an actual location to explore, like the high school in the upcoming DLC.
    Oliver1 wrote: »

I have specific Sims I play all the time!
    edited July 2022
    More use for logic skill! Bring back chess with Death!
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,231 Member
    edited July 2022
    I think about a world inspired by Broadway (Manhattan) where there will be Theater venues.

We could manage a theater and hire entertainers (actor, comedian, musician), a technician to check sound/lighting and a food vendor.

The sims would have to pay for a seat.
  • JinxIndigoJinxIndigo Posts: 45 Member
    edited July 2022
    - Chess with death is a great idea. Also Chess tournaments, with many other tournements/competitions too.
    - Graveyard. Somewhere I can socialize with ghosts/go on adventures. Funeral event also.
    - BURGLARS please. I even miss that creepy music. Actually Carl did a great job with his mod; pretty much everything you need for a Buglar gameplay. Good/Bad neigbourhood traits, supernatural ways of stopping burglar etc
    - More traits per sims. Minimum 4
    - And lastly, of course, Fairy Game Pack