Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    65F and mostly cloudy with NW 10mph breeze. B)
  • PriestessDreadfulPriestessDreadful Posts: 284 Member
    We've had a shocking week in South Australia. Arctic winds, lots of rain, just freezing. We had winds over 100 km per hour, so there were trees down everywhere and the odd trampoline stuck in random fences and things. I hate winter, and I hate it with a passion.
    60F and rain with a SE 6mph breeze. Starting today, rain in the forecast every other day which is okay since tomorrow is my golf day and no rain in the forecast for tomorrow. B)
  • MorganRedcoatMorganRedcoat Posts: 76 Member
    Raining heavy in New South Wales Australia more rain bombs on the way hope everyone is safe all over!
    68F with a 10mph breeze from the W
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    Sunny. Currently in a heatwave; there's a "Red Warning" for extreme heat issued, the first time this has ever happened. I live near Manchester, one of the areas covered by the "Red Warning". People are told not to travel unless necessary, to drink lots of water and to avoid swimming in open water
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    65F and mostly sunny with 3mph breeze coming from the east. High in the mid 80's forecast for today. B)
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Was hot like 32 C but now it's pouring rain and moderately cool
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    72F with SW 6mph breeze and the sun hasn't even come up yet. B)
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,663 Member
    Right now it's nice 70, but it's supposed to be over 100 every day from now until at least Sunday. The exception is tomorrow when it's supposed to cool down for a day. Even then it's still going to be hot, 98. It's been like this since early June which is not normal at all.
    high today of 85 with alot of sunshine and SW 9mph breeze. Low tonight of only 75, so it's gonna be a hot one today. Also have an air alert for high levels of ozone. :(
    74F and raining with SW 17mph wind. Lake Michigan rip tide alert not recommending going into the water today. High today of 83 with a low of 70 and windy with lots of sunshine. So good day to go to the beach, just don't go into the water. B)
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    edited July 2022
    It's sunny and 72F right now. Looks like it's supposed to be up to 101 later on. Tomorrow is supposed to be a very similar temperature (102).
    Currently 70F and mostly sunny with NW 7mph breeze. High today forecasted to be 85 with a low of 70 and lots of sunshine. B)
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    edited July 2022
    Sunny and really hot. It's 105F right now. The high is supposed to be 111 later this afternoon and the low tomorrow morning down to 76. Looks like basically a repeat of the same thing again for Sunday and Monday. :|

^ Edited for typos that I happened to notice a day later. :D
    Post edited by Kendrana on
    77F and mostly sunny with a SW 9mph breeze. Enjoying the mild weather while I can since it's going to be in 90's next week. B)
    64F and partly cloudy with a SE 2mph breeze. B)
    73F and partly sunny with SW 3mph breeze B)
  • EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
    Sunny and breeze. It is lovely here today! 🌞