Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

High School Years Official Countdown Thread (Out Now)!!!!

Comments

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Anisim wrote: »
    An article has been leaked that mentioned wants and fears as well as an attraction syste which will split romantic attraction and sexual attraction.

Yup, I made a thread for it.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    An article has been leaked that mentioned wants and fears as well as an attraction syste which will split romantic attraction and sexual attraction.

I hope this will make a difference to those sims who are looking for a soulmate.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member

And also Sims your not playing asking yours out and dumping them automously.
    12 Days!!!!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    only 12 days sure is getting close
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Was at work during the stream but luckily thanks to Twitter, I was able to see some new bits of info. I can’t wait now! Started watching Neds Declassified School Survival Guide and I’m tempted to create the school. Haven’t felt PEPS in sooooo long!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    1 week & 1 & a half more days to go & counting. ;)
    11 Days and Counting!!!!
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    This may not be trendy for today. Yet, I feel my teens will have varied taste when it comes to music.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzGnX-MbYE4
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
    edited July 2022
    One more because I feel like my teen who loves the guitar will be rocking this song with his friends.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzyfcys1aLM
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    One more because I feel like my teen who loves the guitar will be rocking this song with his friends.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzyfcys1aLM

ever since i saw the video the first time. not tonight when it was new i always said i love his eyes. so thanks.
    edited July 2022
    Release date will be here before we know it.

excited-happy.gif
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

excited-happy.gif

yay!!!
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member

excited-happy.gif

It certainly will for me. :)
    I am buying Werewolves tomorrow and will experiment with that until HSY comes out.
    I also need to update my Simming moments thread in Stories and Legacies. I am way behind.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    10 Days!!!!

We hit the single digits tomorrow night!!!
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    So so close; but was wished it was out now as it would be the perfect time seeing I might have to be stuck in quarantine for a few weeks.
  • AnisimAnisim Posts: 181 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    So so close; but was wished it was out now as it would be the perfect time seeing I might have to be stuck in quarantine for a few weeks.

I hope all is well
  • SimAddiction101SimAddiction101 Posts: 112 Member
    edited July 2022
    XxAirixX wrote: »

That sucks!!

I wish it would come out this week too. I’m a teacher and we have to go back to school the week after the pack comes out
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Thanks. I hope everything turns out well too; but just have to wait and see,

Oh, I hear being a teacher is difficult these days, good luck!
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    The livestream has been done, the embargo has lifted, I was so ready for the release on this week. So I was shocked to see it is in the next week.

I'm getting so used to the new "less time between announcement and release" schedule... Oh I remember the times when we had to wait about three months after an expansion pack was announced...
    EgonVM wrote: »
    The livestream has been done, the embargo has lifted, I was so ready for the release on this week. So I was shocked to see it is in the next week.

I'm getting so used to the new "less time between announcement and release" schedule... Oh I remember the times when we had to wait about three months after an expansion pack was announced...

I’m more shocked that the base game patch is coming the same day as the pack. I don’t think that’s a good idea but I digress.

• SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited July 2022

I’m more shocked that the base game patch is coming the same day as the pack. I don’t think that’s a good idea but I digress.

I heard a couple of game changers suspect patch will fall on the 26th (Tuesday). Just a rumor but if that's true, not exactly the same day as the pack release. It is a pretty short window for any hot fixes keeping "midnight release" in mind. I like having a few days to update mods but I don't blame EA for anything mod related.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • DollhouseMakerDollhouseMaker Posts: 9 New Member
    I always wanted high school in the sims 4, so im happy! But they release packs so long after announcing them, that a lot of my initial enthusiam dies before the packs release!

I am in the meantime, going to be building homes for my new families to live in while exploring this new pack.
    SimplyJen wrote: »

I heard a couple of game changers suspect patch will fall on the 26th (Tuesday). Just a rumor but if that's true, not exactly the same day as the pack release. It is a pretty short window for any hot fixes keeping "midnight release" in mind. I like having a few days to update mods but I don't blame EA for anything mod related.

That’s good! On Twitter people were saying the same day, but I haven’t seen anything official yet which is kind of weird but 🤷‍♀️

The embargo has only ended for Super Early Access which is the game with the base game only. Early access is still embargoed. This is were sims can play the EP with all the packs.