Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    Melissa bought a vacation home in Three Lakes, so now the money section of the business is completely messed up :D They’d been receiving more than they’d been spending for ages… now they’re hugely in the red for the day :D:D That’s the problem with having a home business, whenever Sims spend money on anything it counts. I know the Coopers’ business is open 24/7 but still…
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    Hello! :mrgreen:

Another new Sim I made. :lol:
    m7PIxGt.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    He looks like a... very friendly fellow :sweat_smile::smiley:
    Banner.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Been doing another new Veronaville rotational play :) Things got really messy so far...

AVvXsEgS8NnhwIGrNYoni9RI4tusJ7j-wE3NxFsHWBnu2Bii_RXjkFPdegvyAYXere0x0ey6v642cBEXZd9PRPki6_HMzpJq8KdK8psOEi4uFggKMsRFq01EIHdutfg8Ak79v4B0mobUaggfJtrGmvodPbN3CR10MJHOj9OXnj5OmNmn71uZMSiVOepvhVGXqQ=s640

AVvXsEjjByFmMu12KtJfKD1EKvNojcBKz5HMA_YCSu0sIvkrMkSwzceRpb__zTWJ8_oUTqGvKFyGbPOkITdao3rBza4MDU6xPicswTWcNL918-W80McgLCUs4aKnhzkaCk3tEuWbneZFzcOO2O8i7LgVzXdaM8nMNI5GVUdMKMP35UPnTI9QzgwuwS-JVg1_Sg=s640

AVvXsEjbF2QyEbJPlVzilBgblYQVq0boHziZPvH5LdtFNiEF6sEuqhzBOmk33VvgXfa4MbfG_hfXbDppf64ZjG0IIniYnjLdXHa6W6bNAmYimn200NLo_Bu8lNLPa2nICHFw4BIUHDAsq2FqQSTAHh_AoB4-11ENXE6vraeB6fr5VSfoU9fa5AU9XQN7rfr6qg=s640

AVvXsEgsS5EKHYuFxAjCtm9H7_MyaO1usXRcxca81ZITWQMAI5E4BQM8FwImz5LpKCqRcpoh00c4oUFUUZmqYuUy9Um5aVJL-NVIm2qxMMHdqNsvRToTBMOpjAfawUknHZB3hiT977FVrbKoOgVqkIlitp07x1af3xM0lThljM5QsLz2ybRkMGOeTn2vTY0DYQ=s640

AVvXsEgS-OZ2o0w-i_KMnsrCmnriXWWQNzohAu1w31s_Ej5PpzacuYikzTBXuYhcXeqGJZ1C66uQKYn0VX8KCpeX1eY9F89xZWhw7tdFDdjS_cbx58rPjvU_zfTVNpQjIyP4o0lyth4hpazc2pepcFhCV4G-O_QlPNmkRsbiwZuMlIoxgddLp85BPDCVxxItMw=s640
    Banner.png
  • Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    Yesterday in my game, Johnny Smith and Opelia nigmos is at college in la vista tech. they are currently in their sophomore year. Vincund and lola curious got engaged and married. They also had 2 kids: Scott, who is vincund's kid from aliens again- and Brandon, who is lola's and vincund's kid. they are expecting another one as i forgot to marry them and i don't have sim pe to fix their last name.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
    I haven’t played Sims 2 for a while and I’m tempted to play it again! I’m thinking of new family ideas. I might start a new hood and challenge myself to build all the lots from scratch, since I’m not normally a fan of building. They won’t be the prettiest buildings but they’ll be functional.
    I’ll also have some supernatural Sims, which I don’t normally have, to make things interesting.
  • NLDShadeNLDShade Posts: 4 New Member
    I’ve not played Sims 2 before (probs cause of my youth), but looking from reviews, it looks like a op game
    yesterday, i married Erin singles and nervous subject, and they had twins. i also married krystin singles and ajay loner. they are exspecting a kid as well.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    Yesterday, i played some more! Johnny and OPhelia finished college on the dean's list, got married and had 4 children! 1 girl, 1 boy, and then 2 twin boys. i grew up all the curious brother kids so that they can go to school together
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    I did try playing the other day but the game was very slow unfortunately. Not sure why. I might try again soon.
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Playing in Pleasantview rotationally with the Burbs. Johns been working as a gardener and I got him some bees. I was curious what angering the bees would do so I had Jennifer try it and uh...she promptly turned into a pile of ash..
    Screenshot-1.png
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    I made a Bella goth for belladonna cove maybe she'll marry one of the eligible bachelors there, can't remember if I got a pick or not.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    edited March 2022
    I don't have screenshots but I have been playing Marla Biggs in all my towns. Sometimes she leaves college with a boyfriend, and sometimes she doesn't. For such a shy Sim, it's hilarious when she does actually fall in love. In my last save in Sedona, she met a college townie, Justus Collin, and I did not think she would fall in love with him. AFTER she graduates and during the last 72 hours before she has to leave campus, she finally kissed and fell in love with him. I invited him over and she finally made a move on him. Now I am playing her final semester in Belladonna Cove and she has not met anyone. Next up will be Desiderata Valley.
    Post edited by EricasFreePlay on
    I don't have screenshots but I have been playing Marla Biggs in all my towns. Sometimes she leaves college with a boyfriend, and sometimes she doesn't. For such a shy Sim, it's hilarious when she does actually fall in love. In my last save in Sedona, she met a college townie, Justus Collin, and I did not think she would fall in love with him. AFTER she graduates and during the last 72 hours before she has to leave campus, she finally kissed and fell in love with him. I invited him over and she finally made a move on him. Now I am playing her final semester in Belladonna Cove and she has not met anyone. Next up will be Desiderata Valley.

Update to this post. I finished my game in BC and Marla actually fell in love once again, this time with the Male Cheerleader, Wyatt. Now I'm in DV.
    Last time i played my game, i played pleasantview, and started with Don Lothario! He invited the maid over, got her pregnant, she moved in and has a kid. Nina and Dina also had don kids one each. Cassandra and him married. After Dina had the baby, she dumped it on nina and married mortimor! Cassandra also had don's kid.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    Today i played again- this time in strangetown. Tank Grunt got engaged, and is a sophomore in college. Ripp grunt got engaged as well, and is junior in college. General buzz got engaged and married to a lyla lookalike. (i created a sim called lyla grunt similar to the one who can't get ressurected. ) They are expecting their 1st kid together. Circe and Loki got abducted by aliens, and loki got pregnant. Before that, loki and circe had a child named fabian.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    edited March 2022
    Finished another college stent for Marla in Riverblossom Hills this time. She just graduated with a bf named Ryan this time. I am playing the last 72 hour after graduation period. I think I have her loaded in a few more towns then I will start over with the premades, challenge teens from The Sims Resource (that I have saved on my Google Drive), or make my Simself and see what happens.

Desiderata Valley update-she left college with a BF named Nolan. He was actually in the Secret Society but she didn't get abducted or inducted to the Secret Society because he was the only member she met (you need to be friends, Daily Relationship 75 or higher, with 3 members to get inducted).
    Today in my game, i played Jenny Smith, who was able to get pregnant with a baby alien girl named Taylor. polination is happy to have another alien in the family! jill grew up to a teen with the family aspiration, Jenny grew up to be an elder. Tank Grunt and his wife got married and had a child together and one more is expected/ on the way. They also went to uni and had high marks!
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
  • JayR247JayR247 Posts: 26 Member
    My game took a weird twist the last time I played. So background - Darren Dreamer married Brandi Broke making Dustin and Dirk stepbrothers. They continued to date the Pleasant twins, Dirk married Lilith but Dustin and Angela never quite got there. Dirk and Lilith have a five kids together. Eldest (Toni) is an adult with a daughter, two (Violet and Xyla) are in uni, their only son (Hunter) is a teen and their youngest (Odetta) is a toddler. Dustin has three daughters with Angela; Ursula (Uni), Winona (Teen), Gianna (Child).

Dustin went into medicine where he became best friends with Don Lothario so he’s always at their home hanging out. Angela is a secondary Romance Sim, see where this going? Affair. Angela had a daughter with Don and Dustin isn’t an idiot and found out. Their daughters found out by either catching them or viewing the flowers Don left on their doorstep after a date. So off Angela goes with her baby to live in an apartment, luckily for her Don is a great dad and won’t just abandon his kid. But he does drop her as his affairs are always fleeting to prevent Cassandra from catching him too often.

Despite Angela and Lilith becoming close in Uni, Lilith ends up consoling Dustin and my best friend ACR makes beautiful things happen. They have their own affair but Dirk has a crush on Dustin so like I roll with it, a couple mods later and my first throuple is born. Dirk and Lilith just proposed to Dustin and Lilith gave birth to Parker Broke. Happy ever after I suppose.

But obviously it’s a little weird as Dirk and Dustin are step-brothers or were? Darren is dead so the game doesn’t recognise them as such but like they share four siblings. Also ACR did a thing and Dustin may have been Dirk’s daughter Violet’s first woohoo when she was a teen… I don’t consider this “canon” in my town and promptly fixed my ACR settings, but still creepy uncle vibes right? I downloaded a Treat as Family mod to prevent further weirdness between any Dreamer and Broke cousins. Dirk and Dustin are the exception as they we’re about to start Uni when their parents married so it’s not too weird. I think?
    Back with another update. This time I am attempting a Legacy Challenge with a Uni YA (Marla Biggs) in Pleasantview. I was going to to add the 3 Lightning Bolt Handicap for some extra difficulty, but decided not to after Marla fell in love with her dorm mate Dominic Huerta, who she actually has 2 LB Chemistry with. This instead is going to be a Matriarchy Legacy with girls being heirs so I need to start having some girls soon after she leaves college. I have attempted a Legacy Challenge before but I abandoned it after I couldn't have enough kids to keep things going properly. Hopefully it works this time.
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I wasn't able to get many screenshots because of not realizing that Story mode keeps me from accessing screenshots. It's all a big mystery trying to even find screenshots after, but here goes:

My original couple bought a vacation home in Twikii Island and somehow it glitched to where I can only go there in Build Buy mode, not Live mode, and cannot find my couple. In Belladona Cove, I'm told they are at the beach house in Twikii. When I get there, I can find the beach house and click, but it only will go to build buy, never show me my sims or let me access them.

So for now, I decided to play the college life of the kids they adopted, and it's so cool that I don't have to make everything happen. Chemistry was flying, and I was seeing cut scenes for First Kisses and Woohoos even though I wasn't playing those sims at the moment, quite a surprise.

These two, Sean and Woodruff, have fallen right in love with one another. I wonder what will happen next?

hottubcollegekiss1t.png
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited June 2022
    sims 4: My legacy family had a wedding for the heir. She is a vet owning vetenary practise. There is some drama because the husband has a secret. She does not suspect anything yet being busy with her vetenary office. They just arrived back home from Tartosa after a short vacation and honeymoon.

Sims3: Doing Legacy for all EP.s

Sims 2: Just created a new couple and playing with some of the Premades.

Sims 1: Can´t play with my new laptop sadly. Because its CD version and I would love digital one.
  • CatnipSimzCatnipSimz Posts: 18 Member
    edited June 2022
    Consort Capp decided he wanted to try to woohoo with Titania Summerdream, bad pathing to the bed stopped them both times... Was definitely something :#
  • DarkMagic2012DarkMagic2012 Posts: 45 Member
    edited July 2022
    So, I started playing the game again yesterday for the first time in years. My sim Katrina is in university. So anyways, it's winter and I had placed 2 Christmas trees in her dorm. I forgot that the trees can catch on fire if you leave them lit. Well, both trees caught on fire and my sim died along with bunch of other sims in the dorm. So, I restarted my saved game and then my sim got electrocuted after tinkering with the dishwasher. She lived but I think the game wants my sim to die. lol.
    MEBQU8X_t.jpg MEBQU8Y_t.jpg MEBQU8Z_t.jpg MEBQU90_t.jpg MEBQU91_t.jpg
  • hzm02hzm02 Posts: 17 Member
    On my fourth round in the custom-made neighbourhood of Molchdorf, now playing on Honeyworth family, my little Ishamel grew into a fine young man while my giggly fit Gabriel grew into a child alas!

51c9d9dba04070820aa5c9c72e59cfc8d3d9fec1.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top