Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Should they add more underwear and sleepwear content in CAS ?

Should they add more underwear and sleepwear content in CAS ? 39 votes

Yes
94%
crocobauraLeGardePourpreredrogue60OolonglongMsMayMariefoxprice83friendlysimmersSuceressg01denswanPhoenixHalliwellmueller_litebevilledavina1221annaliese39ChadSims2SimsLovinLycanRedShoe7StrawberryYogurtFanPhoriaddd994 37 votes
It doesn't matter
5%
PlayerSinger2010VeeDub 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited July 2022
    Yes
    Compared to TS2 and TS3, The Sims 4 is very poor in term of male underwear and color swatches.

Onesie, thermal pants, long leg shorts, loose shorts, boxer and brief, my sims would like more choices.
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Yes
    It really is. They got rid of the underwear category completely and just combined it with sleepwear. I guess they were planning to have very little from the beginning.
  • Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Yes
    I was going to say no, but it makes sense. I wonder, what would vampires and werewolves wear for nighties? Or... day-ies? Probably stuff with birds and flowers, or stuff with vivid colors to represent the morning.

Also, I wouldn't mind less revealing stuff, poor kid Sims who have to see all that. Would be cool if we could knit sleepwear.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Yes
    From longjohns to lingerie, yes. We had some nice stuff in the Sims 3 and in 4 very little. Lingerie needs more and I would've thought with weddings and honeymoons that we would've gotten at least 2-3 more.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Yes
    Even more recolours would be nice, though some new meshes and designs would be even nicer.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Yes
    We need more sleepwear !! I don't care about underwear though, as they're barely used, unless maybe your sim sleeps in their underwear or you want them to walk around in their underwear.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited July 2022
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Yes
    Dianesims wrote: »
    We need more sleepwear !! I don't care about underwear though, as they're barely used, unless maybe your sim sleeps in their underwear or you want them to walk around in their underwear.

I tried to make a lingerie shop and it was quite a challenge. If you want to dress them up in lingerie and take some pictures, there's not much choice, so all sims end up looking the same.
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited July 2022
    Yes
    We do not have the classic "tighty whitee" briefs for guys, and I have plenty of guys who would wear/sleep in those. Boxer briefs fit a certain personality, as do boxer shorts.

We also need a wider selection of nightgowns/nightshirts and pajama sets for our sims. We only have one actual matching pajama set, and for the ladies we only have sassy lingerie, a scant few normal pajama options, a jumpsuit that has somehow been shoved in there, and a mens' dress shirt. And what about silk PJ's for the guys? Or that full Hugh Hefner look with the pajama pants and the robe and the ascot...Why do we not have that? And adult onsies? Why do we not have adult onesies? So much sleepwear missing...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Yes
    I always loved the Sims 3 MasterSuite & would love for it to make a comeback in Sims 4. ;)
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Yes
    Tighty whities are a must. Store aisles notwithstanding everyone doesn't prefer boxers or boxer briefs. Briefs people exist! That is one thing I love in either sims2 or sims3, it might be both, is getting to have my sim sleep in just his white briefs on a hot summer night. 🔥
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Yes
    I always seem to wear the same few sleepwear on my Sims. I'd like to have more variety.
  • Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Yes
    Most of mine rarely go to bed, so rarely need sleepwear.
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Yes
    I'd love a sleepwear, underwear kit