Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,869 Member
    @Brd709 Cool! Will Harriet carry on with Agnes do you think?

Part 4 of 5

On Sunday, the Benali-Savalani family tried to return to normal. Tanvi practiced music. Salim started another romance novel instead of banging away at the next Attack of the Swarming Treadmills screenplay like he was supposed to be doing. Laila practiced her acting with even more ferocity than usual
    01-practicing-acting-fiercely.png

And worked on homework with a cup of coffee, and thought about school. She was a little nervous about returning to school. Photos and video of her rampaging through the city streets were all over social media. She wasn't embarrassed. She was proud. But she knew some things were going to change.
    48-normal-life-homework.png
    (Also, she was probably going to get called into the principal's office for fighting Krystle... and then there were all those texts she'd sent with complete disregard for all that was sacred.)

The landlord dropped by for a chat.
    "I take it you've seen Simstagram. Or at least the news."
    "We love our daughter and she's going through something right now."
    "That's wonderful for you. I have other tenants trying to get out of their leases because they are afraid of being attacked by a werewolf in the lobby. It bothers me that now this fear is realistic. The necessary changes to my liability policy would be quite breathtaking."
    "Please, you have to let us stay! You said it was great for your image that a famous romance novel auteur--- okay, cult sci-fi movie screenwriter--- was living in your building. Isn't it kind of cool to have a werewolf in the mix too?"
    49-apologies-to-landlord.png
    "The potential coolness is outweighed by my concern for the structural integrity of my building."
    They agreed to a substantial increase in the damage deposit... and a little cameo for the landlord's kid in the next Swarming Treadmills movie. Which now Salim had to write a lot faster.

Laila went to bed after finishing her homework, woke up in the late afternoon and invited her friend Rania to go to the gym with her. Laila had had a crush on Rania for a while now, and they'd been out on one date. But that was before the Harvestfest trip. They had a lot to catch up on.
    They got a good workout. Laila shared some encouraging tips.
    52-rania-gym1.png

Lots and lots of encouraging remarks.
    53-rania-gym2.png

After they cleaned up, Laila asked Rania out on a date to Sunflower's.
    54-date1.png

It started out well enough. Then Rania started asking Laila about the fight with Krystle Gore. "Why did you do that? It's kind of freaking everyone out that you might jump on anyone at any time."
    55-date2.png

Laila tried to explain what it felt like to be in werewolf form. The purity and beauty of the experience. The strength and speed and energy. Feeling the earth and water and moon around her like an embrace. "Can't you sympathize?"
    56-date3.png

"Sorry Laila, but if it means that you want to beat people up anytime you have these beautiful experiences, I can't sympathize. At all. And it's gross that you can't understand why other people are scared. I don't think we should go out anymore."
    57-date4.png

Was that pain in her middle heartbreak or hunger?
    Rania signaled for the waiter. Laila gobbled up her soup as fast as she could.
    58-date5.png

Nope, it still hurt. That was heartbreak all right.
    date-ending.png

Between Rania's comments, and the comments of the principal next morning in the school office, Laila was starting to understand that she had to get control of the more violent side of her new self if she wanted to have any kind of normal life among people. She still wasn't sure how much of normal life she wanted to maintain-- it seemed more and more irrelevant-- but she loved a lot of these people and didn't want to scare them, or hurt them.

After school was drama club. With a little extra drama.
    too-much-pride1.png

The teacher got asked a question about whether the screenwriter Salim Benali was involved in his daughter's drama club shows... and another question that seemed to be leading up to the big local news story of the weekend... Laila decided to pre-empt all that with a moment of pride and sang out

"AWOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Turned out that was too much pride for drama club.
    too-much-pride2.png

Way too much pride.
    too-much-pride3.png

Laila had lost the thing that was her main reason for even attending school in the first place. She didn't get on the train home. She hitchhiked back to Moonwood Mill instead.
    59-hitchhiked-back-to-moonwood.png

Her parents didn't notice how late she was out, because they were busy doing their own thing.
    60-doing-their-own-thing.png

Laila met @Simmingal at the bar again. Simmingal still didn't want to be friends.
    61-back2.png

This time, Laila spotted Rory at the trailer. She jogged over and said hello.
    "Oh, hey there, llama earring girl. Apparently you're famous. That was pretty awesome rampaging through the city streets like that! How you doing, little pup?"
    62-rory1.png

Laila told her all about it. Including her concerns about violence. "But I don't want to apologize for what I am now. I love it."
    63-rory2.png

"Never apologize for what you are. What you are is beautiful."
    64-rory3.png

"But you do have some things to learn."
    rory-pack-1.png

"Like, jumping on teenagers in the street isn't the only thing you can do with your teeth and claws. You can try a worthier opponent like another one of your own kind. Or you can hunt for food."
    rory-pack-2.png

"Hunting? I can hunt?"
    "Sure! My pack does it all the time. That's our main way of getting food."
    "A pack? I could use a pack right now. Can I join yours?"
    65-rory4.png

"Haha, you have to work on bettering yourself first, little pup. But you can be a friend of the pack for now. I'll teach you some stuff."
    rory-pack-3.png

"Hey, have you heard from Lux?" asked Laila.
    "You haven't heard from her huh? Have you tried reaching out?"
    "No... I'm too nervous. I want to apologize for whatever I did to chase her off that night she transformed in front of me, but I don't know what it was, and--"
    "Apologize? Did you wrong her in some way?"
    "Not that I can think of... I just don't know why she ran off like that."
    "I think reaching out wouldn't hurt. Just my opinion. But Laila? Unless you've truly wronged someone, never apologize."
    dominate.png

Rory headed off. After she left, Laila drew an extra cute heart in the snow. Maybe just to tease Rory a little.
    cute-heart-at-hangout.png

On Tuesday Laila stayed home from school. "It's my parents' birthday and I want to make them a cake," she said sweetly.
    She did make them a cake. And then she went to bed to sleep the whole day.

Here are Salim and Tanvi as elders

Salim looks quite the auteur
    66-elder-salim.png

I hadn't changed Tanvi's look too much when she became an adult because she still looked so youthful. But as an elder, a haircut and some different outfits were in order. She's now a queenly elegant elder lady.
    elder-tanvi.png

While Laila slept, Salim and Tanvi went to prove that elders can also tear it up at Geekcon.
    68-geekcon.png

Laila awoke to more social media comments from randos online. And how did this guy even get her number? Werewolves aren't the only ones with packs. There are other packs in the world. They also hunt.
    too-much-pride4.png
  • luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,625 Member
    @mightysprite ... the trials of being a young werewolf... and parenting a young werewolf. Fantastic!
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Ben took the cure for being a werewolf and ended up becoming a vampire. Not long after that, he reached Global Superstardom, received his tile for the walk of fame(as his parents had before him) AND FINALLY won an award! He's a musician, something he'd dreamed of since the first time he picked up a guitar at 13.
    52220280029_4937cb6d31_h.jpg
    52220010101_9aabcfb89b_h.jpg

This last one is bittersweet as he seems to be thinking 'I finally did it, Mom and Dad. This is for you two!' His sister was also there. Their parents passed away some time ago.
    52220009936_25b846d3f0_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,955 Member
    edited July 2022
    Laila met @Simmingal at the bar again. Simmingal still didn't want to be friends.
    61-back2.png
    :lol: I be like
    ''Why is this person talking to me? Please stop.''

''Last time stranger tried to talk to me
    it was about their lord and savior
    and I had such hard time to not start hissing at them
    I just did my best possessed impression and hoped they'd be gone soon''

''No, I don't buy girl scout cookies either young lady. Why are you still talking?''

''Oh you want to be friends? Yeah I do not subscribe to the friends daily either... whatever that is.''
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    edited July 2022
    @Simmingal haha well for someone who does not like people (or werewolves), you sure do spend a lot of time at the werewolf bar......
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,955 Member
    @Simmingal haha well for someone who does not like people (or werewolves), you sure do spend a lot of time at the werewolf bar......
    Somehow my visits to Gregs always end up here I was trying to strike deal with the old guy but he likes vampires even less than I like humans :sweat_smile:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited July 2022
    @mightysprite It's a possibility with Harriet and Agnes! I'm always open in exploring future storylines.
    Post edited by Brd709 on
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    There is a reason Jeb doesn't cook often...
    3pa2bBZ.png

Jeb finally popped the question to Ryleigh! He proposed at their winterfest party.
    j3Zb4gv.png
    bHbem2C.png

Jeb once again having an accident. :D He stabbed himself in the toe with his prop sword, it's sharper than he expected!
    SCoI3Cv.png

On Winterfest Eve, Gideon and Jeb invited their dad over to watch a Winterfest movie while eating sugar cookies. It was a nice evening that gave them some fun bonding time with their dad. (Btw they were watching Home Alone. :D )
    wmQ1oel.png

Jeb and Ryleigh took some beautiful engagement photos.
    MXehAkt.png
    5HDZOC6.png
    EoZICZi.png
    kQUt0xp.png

Naturally some of these pictures had to go over their bed. ;)
    XGmsUqy.png
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Beaker (TS2): I'm using the version of the family that Maxis created where Loki scientifically made two children (Atom and Ceres).

In true mix-and-match fashion, here is Atom brushing the family pet, Heathcliff (from the comic strip of the same name).
    07-10-22-5-27-48-PM.png

Circe wasn't happy with just having clones and demanded her own children so here's the first one: Hel (after Loki's daughter in Norse mythology).
    07-10-22-5-52-19-PM.png

And Sigyn (after Loki's wife). I'll say that the ultrasound mod is a godsend since I can more easily plan my families and how to name them.
    07-10-22-5-55-16-PM.png

Here's a selfie of Ceres who is quite the piano prodigy.
    07-16-22-3-31-14-PM.png
    Thanks @luciusstorm :)
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited July 2022
    Right now I'm playing with Brandon Campbell who just got married to Fern Wingate and so the newly married couple don't have any kids but is trying to build his career first before they have kids.. most of there sisters on both sides are still Teenagers both Brandon's sisters and Fern's sisters, I have two other families that are teens waiting for the new pack coming out and this is where I'm waiting for the new pack..
    Post edited by honeypooh1267 on
    Ryleigh had a huge week leading up to the wedding! Finally it was her bach party! It was time to hit up the club, Ryleigh had the best night with her friends. She was the queen on the dance floor.
    fUtV668.png
    wSnK17p.png
    Wiu1L5U.png
    phoJkz1.png

It was their wedding day!! The ceremony was beautiful, Jeb had his father marry them.
    Jlu1VhM.png
    NZ5lZCA.png

Unfortunately at these gathering it's only natural someone will get farted on. That someone was Jeb by his own father! LOL
    RCfRiK2.png

The rest of the festivities rolled on by with the cake and dancing but to end the day with some much needed drama.
    JKWSPun.png
    RBJBCB9.png
    GDkCUlM.png
    IdZtWaC.png

Hayden who is Ryleigh's bff gave a speech only it didn't go very well. She gave a little too much info about Jeb and ended in a slap to the face! Yikes! She still seemed rather proud of what she did. hmmm
    DtKQrqg.png

Wedding photoshoot
    DOQjCs7.png
    p4Ka9wn.png
    iGAs8df.png
    vAJiBag.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    @OhMyHemsworth Nice wedding! Congratulations to the happy couple!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    In today's installments of Wyrd Girls...

Chapter 33 - The Funeral

They laid Mortimer Goth to rest in the family mausoleum.
    f9mlZFR.png

Chapter 34 - Cry Havoc

Bella had been working for years to get close to Nancy Landgraab, carefully cultivating a friendship between them.
    JEIqHA3.png
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited July 2022
    My sim self's aunt Tina is a happy lady, she has become the sole owner of Daphne's Coffee Shop after Daphne's untimely death climbing Mt. Komorebi in the Spring of 1988. Daphne took Tina on as staff in her cafe when she arrived in Newcrest in the fall of 1987 and as Tina became popular with the locals, Daphne requested that Tina take over the shop should something happen to her.

Tina enjoyed mingling with the locals:
    EXjr4TY.png
    And cooking in the kitchen:
    2BBcArG.png

Then three days later after a long day at the café, Tina has a cheeky cigarette while cleaning up. She tosses the cigarette in the bin as she heads to pick up her husband who leases the next door building to run his cab firm.
    8hWZuKh.png
    Unknown to Tina, the bin has caught fire:
    E5U2hLx.png
    A passer spots the café on fire and alerts Jimmy and Tina. Tina braves the flames to save her business:
    9jJ67nG.png
    1l9P7hE.png
    Jimmy goes in after Tina and attempts to put the kitchen out but the flames were too much for him:
    SdpBKox.png
    Tina manages to put Jimmy out and tries herself to put the kitchen flames out:
    9T0RAkc.png
    A group of by standers are watching the inferno from outside the café:
    niboLb6.png
    The flames get too much for Tina and she catches on fire:
    nWVvq2B.png
    Jimmy comes to the rescue!
    I6dPyZb.png
    The firefighters turn up and take things from here. Once the blaze is out, the firefighters start dancing to the WooHoo music?!!
    HXJRKDR.png
    The following day, Tina assesses the damage and she is ready for a day of tidying up!
    hqqZbZT.png
    Kv9XhSp.png
    5cspz9d.png
    After clearing up, Tina is ready to refurbish the café:
    3ntn6cS.png

@GalacticGal Thank you! <3 They are doing amazing and Ryleigh is already expecting their first child! I'm so excited. :)
  • lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Better Together | A Holden Family Update

Hey simmers! It’s been a while since I’ve posted in the WHIYGT thread, but I figured I’d stop by to catch up on other’s stories and mention that my Holden updates have moved to the creative corner in case anyone was interested. The family recently went to Sulani, and Holden Update #10 in that thread goes into more detail about the day-to-day activities!

Here’s a little shot of the fam at the Sunlit Tides Beach enjoying their first day of vacation!
    anvYpJh.png
    To catch up on the Holden fam: Better Together | The Holden Household
    Happy Simming :)
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    Yopson's game has had 5 children die of old age. Down to about 12 romantic involvements now... Waiting on households to get room.

Trying to create a sim with a really dark skin tone and blue hair, not satisfied with results so far.
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
    @Brd709, well that was exciting

@OhMyHemsworth, I love a good wedding

@jpajari, I look forward to reading your story
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    The youngest twins in my Cole family- Caterina and Clarissa Russo- have become toddlers! Caterina is a spellcaster, but her twin is not. Oh, their uncle Ben became a vampire. :D
    Caterina:
    52223500572_ebc4eb7dd8_h.jpg

Clarissa:
    52224776204_160741b391_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    edited July 2022
    I finally aged up my Serenity Moon sim to a young adult because I don't want her to accidently have woohoo from random teens. I want her to be devoted to her husband, Endymion. Also, I'm planning for them to try for a baby & then I will get her to eat 6 strawberries so that they get their Rini daughter.
    I will save the new upgraded version once I'm done.
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    edited July 2022
    07-16-22-12-29-53-AM.png
    Nothing much. Just a dinner party. My sim Spencer (blonde curly hair) and Paolo Rocca (guy on the center) are newly weds and moved into a new neighborhood. So I had to invite the neighbors over for dinner, to get to know them better.

I really hate that Julie (ponytail blonde sim) sat there instead of Spencer. But Julie has the evil trait, so I guess that's why lol

07-16-22-12-31-30-AM.png
    Julie talks to my sim Spencer, and Spencer just nodding there pretending to like her or something.

07-16-22-12-35-44-AM.png
    Before dessert is served, Julie starts flirting with Paolo Rocca, Spencer's husband. I didn't see if Paolo flirted back, but I guess he did? Spencer pretended not to notice it. Monica (black haired lady) looks quite shocked.

07-16-22-12-41-12-AM.png
    During dessert, Julie's husband Vincent suddenly had an outburst. I guess Vincent got jealous of Julie trying to flirt with Paolo Rocca. Julie just smiled there awkwardly pretending everything was fine.

07-16-22-12-40-50-AM.png
    Julie tried to explain to Vincent like "hey it was just a joke, I wasn't flirting with Paolo jeez calm down babe."

q.png
    Paolo also tried to explain to Vincent that he didn't flirt back. But Vincent wasn't having it. So I guess I had to end the dinner party early. No more drinks after dessert. The neighbors all left. It was an awkward dinner party.

07-16-22-12-49-18-AM.png
    The next morning, Spencer woke up in a bad mood. She was actually jealous of Julie flirting with Paolo during the dinner party. Now that it's just the two of them, she can talk to him.

07-16-22-12-58-08-AM.png
    Spencer and Paolo had an argument about it during breakfast. Now they're not talking.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that dinner party lol
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    edited July 2022
    Maharaj: I thought this family was good looking so I downloaded them. This is what Caleb and Bindi look like...
    07-16-22-8-03-48-PM.png

While they look good together, have a lovely daughter (Jayandree), the two of them just can't get along. So Bindi makes friends with other men like Lionel from The Jeffersons.
    07-17-22-5-33-00-PM.png

Or Fred Sandford (Sanford and Son) who died just after meeting her.
    07-17-22-5-48-30-PM.png

Even though they are romantically attracted to each other and had a son (Apu), it hasn't saved their marriage. They barely like each other. It seems like Jayandree hardly likes her dad, either, and is much closer to her mom.
    07-17-22-7-43-32-PM.png

• PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    I clicked the wrong button on Corbin and instead of woohooing with Rohan, they tried for a baby... again! This will be baby number 5 for Corbin and number 3 for Rohan. It'll also be the second human baby. It's sad that Corbin is so used to making babies now that my fingers just go for it autonomously.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,418 Member
    Hi, awesome updates everyone!
    @Daephene P.983 Glad you like Piper, she's really adorable. As for Cyril arguing alot, no idea what's causing it. He keeps ruining things when I'm not controlling him. Wow Supriya had an eventful vacation. p.987 Lmao Farrahs prep face :) The acting career is a fun one. Ooof Morgan. I like sweater kid just appearing at the practice then sticking around for the drama :D Least Morgan was able to make amends, but Thorne, oh boy. LOL the bride puked 3 times? :D Surely a wedding to remember :D lol Orange going right on the phone after the kiss :D Lily to the rescue! I like the sim of honor appearing at the end :D Ouch and lmao Octavia criticizing his woohoo skill :D An eventful wedding, awesome!
    @GalacticGal P.987 Lol, the baby had a gender change, interesting dream. Good luck to Erik! Hope his streak never ends, he's too cool 8)
    @OhMyHemsworth Awesome wedding!
    @mightysprite P.989 oof the landlord visit. And the date with Sunflower, she does make a point. big oof, kicked out of drama class. Awh Rory is great. Wishing the best for Laila
    @Brd709 Woah! Huge fire! Good luck for Tina!

I put Neyla and Cyril aside and started playing as a new sim I created. I want to add her to their story in the future so I'm making a story for her. I'm still organizing her pictures and story but something unexpected happened to her and wanted to share.

This is my other sim, Colette. She's a high maintenance sim, so many things tick her off. High maintenance sims are kinda hard to deal with! So much unexpected anger. Currently she lives in San Myshuno and has 2 neighbors. She was trying to get some sleep but her neighbor Salim Benali was blasting his music. This isn't the first time with him. This was the 3rd time he's done it. iBTdcgt.png She went to bang on his door as usual, and instead of apologizing he told her, I live here too so he wasn't complying. His response literally broke her, she was like "What!? WHAT?!?!" She literally jumped a few times out of angerfn8NZ4y.png She started collapsing to the floor, I thought she was just being dramatic because of her high maintenance trait. xyd2Ikx.png But apparently she died. Ooof. Salim still had the audacity to blast his music gVxzzkn.png He was vibing to his music inside, his music literally killed my sim. Wzj6aav.png She got this moodlet too. Worst day ever, tell me about it. After this I restarted the game and evicted all her neighbors, problem solved. kwpsmEA.png
    Hehehe, hopefully I'll have her adventure posted soon. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top