Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: TS4 High School Years (Winner Announced)

Comments

• Options
    LesleyALesleyA Posts: 30 Member
    Probably unpopularly my favourite was Maths, although I did like German. Thanks for the giveaway.
  • Options
    crimsonnclover324crimsonnclover324 Posts: 73 Member
    My favorite class from high school... that's an easy one, Floral Arranging! Yeah, I went to a very agriculturally-focused high school.

If I were to pick one that was more mainstream, I'd have to go with Creative Writing. :)

I always love your giveaways, no fuss and fair!
    OriginID: crimsonclover324
    YachD4h.png
  • Options
    Simlie20Simlie20 Posts: 59 Member
    My favorite subject in school has always been foreign languages (Spanish, French etc.). I believe biliteracy is such an important skill to have and opens doors to new opportunities, people and cultures, but also just communication in the workspace as well remaining in touch with all the different countries. Thank you again for the giveaway!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited July 2022
    Foreign languages for me, too! English, French, Italian, Spanish... I always loved learning them.

Thank you for doing this giveaway!
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    My favorite subject in high school was art and history. Thank you for the give away.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    My favorite subject in high school was sociology. Took it as an elective my senior year and it quickly became my favorite class.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    My favorite subject was American Government
  • Options
    ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    While I was always really good at math, I preferred anything in the arts. once in high school specifically theater and choir!

Super excited for this pack, thanks for the opportunity with this giveaway!!
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    edited July 2022
    My favorite subject in high school was criminal studies or anything I could relate to criminal studies (psychology, sociology, history, etc.)

Oddly enough, I dreaded math and went on to become a CPA. Shows you that accounting and math are not one and the same!

Oh, and thank you for the giveaway opportunity!

EDIT: please disregard my entry!
    Post edited by lemonella on
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    EniracYEniracY Posts: 1,008 Member
    Psychology :D Thank you for the opportunity.
    'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
    - Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
    'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'
  • Options
    gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    Visual Arts :smile: Thanks!
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• Options
    Loves2draw1812Loves2draw1812 Posts: 168 Member

My favourite subject at school was..Art (big suprise lol)
    Thank you for hosting another giveaway! :)
  • Options
    jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    My favorite subjects in school were English and History. But if I have to pick one, hmmm maybe History.
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Thank you for this.
    My favorite subject was English, despite sometimes having to write essas on why an author used the color red so much. They just liked the color.
  • Options
    gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    My favorite subject was English Literature!

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Thank you for hosting this giveaway! My favourite subjects were English and German (2nd languages) :)
  • Options
    mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    I was a bookworm back in high school, and enjoyed English Lit the most.

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    My favorite subject was Art, it was the only one I was any good at and got good grades in. Plus it was fun so that's a bonus.
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    To enter simply respond with your favorite high school subject.

That's a tricky one. Not only had my tastes changed over time but teachers affected them as well. I'd go with geography.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    My favourites were Music and English. Thanks for the giveaway! <3
  • Options
    MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    My favorite subject was always English, but I always had a soft spot for art and history. Math, however, was a nightmare for me!
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    Thanks!

Favorite subject in High School was Music: choir, glee club, ensemble. Plus, I was the pianist.
  • Options
    AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    Thanks for doing these giveaways! I'd have to say my absolute favorite was computer classes, though those were actually not really official yet. (I've been around for a bit -- when I was in HS, the school had just gotten computers in and didn't yet have a formal class structure. Those of us interested were doing after-school sessions, pretty much learning alongside some of the teachers.)

To choose a 'regular' class, I would go with Geometry. It's like a whole class on doing brain-teaser puzzles -- had a lot of fun there.
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    I think Biology was my favorite. I love science and it's a precursor to medicine.
    My 9th grade Psychology class gives it a hard run though. I loved that class and it was one of my favorite teachers.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    My favorite class was definitely history. Although literature was a close second. In my sophomore year, they did a dual subject class for us GATE (Gifted and Talented Education, I think it's Honors or AP now) English/Social Studies students where one half the semester we had one teacher teaching a philiosphy class (where we read Siddhartha, go figure) and the other half was Greek Mythology. That was my favorite course for the win.

Thanks for the giveaway!