Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dark Form (A Supernatural Story)

Thriller-Novel-Small-Kindle-Book-Cover.png?resize=642%2C1024&ssl=1

Vala Diallo finds herself changing into someone that she doesn’t understand after a late-night visit from an unknown man. In her attempt to suppress a strange new thirst for blood, she commits an unforgivable act. Now she must hide what she is from those closest to her…while also trying to control her new urges.

She’s in a race against time desperately seeking a cure for her condition before she does the unthinkable once again. But there’s someone out there who’ll do anything it takes to make sure she doesn’t succeed.

Note: This story is not new. I started writing it in 2017, but after completing 17 chapters, I suddenly lost the motivation to continue it. After rereading the notes of what I had planned for this story, I decided that it deserves to be completed. So, I will begin reposting it, then continue where I left off.

If you’ve already read it, please be patient as I repost it. If you haven’t…I hope you enjoy!
Builds-Banner-1024x156.png

Find me on YouTube and on my website - mysimsloveaffair.com. I post stories, legacies and builds! 🥰

Comments

• diego2memphisdiego2memphis Posts: 575 Member
    edited November 2022
    Dark Form Chapters

Prologue – Vala Diallo receives a late-night visit from a dark stranger but believes that it’s just a dream.

Chapter 1 – Vala prides herself on being a good, environmentally conscious person.

Chapter 2 - Vala’s day goes on without warning of the fate that would befall her that evening.

Chapter 3 - It’s the morning after Vala received her “strange” visitor and begins to feel the first symptoms of change.

Chapter 4 - A trip to her friend’s clinic reveals to Vala that she might be undergoing some personality changes as well.

Chapter 5 - Vala is seen by Lizzie and has a strange encounter in the waiting room.

Chapter 6 - As her full transformation takes place, Vala fights hard to keep away the darkness.

Chapter 7 - Vala begins her search for a solution to her new-found problems and later runs into Lizzie’s husband Dray who seems to have more on his mind than just being a friendly neighbor.

Chapter 8 - Things become tenser for Vala when she decides to take a walk in the middle of the night but momentarily loses herself to the darkness.

Chapter 9 - Now desperate, Vala returns to her search and finally finds some useful information. But in the process…discovers yet another problematic symptom.

Chapter 10 - Vala receives a visit from the Gunn family and does her best to restrain her strong urges.

Chapter 11 - Seeking more information about her condition, Vala once again ventures out into the night…which may prove to be her biggest mistake.

Chapter 12 - Lizzie visits Vala once again, this time with some gruesome news.

Chapter 13 - Vala’s not sure if she should turn herself in or continue to seek a solution to her problem. In her search to find out what happened in the alley, she meets a stranger.

Chapter 14 - Vala once again finds a temporary solution to the thirst but knows she can’t continue the cycle forever. As she tries to seek answers, she receives an unexpected visit.

Chapter 15 - After taking action in order to alter her current path, Vala stumbles upon some simple instructions that may lead her to the breakthrough that she desperately needs.

Chapter 16 - Doobie offers Vala some insight and a temporary solution to her thirst problem.

Chapter 17 - After hearing Vala’s concerns, Doobie comes up with a long-term solution to help Val control her thirst.

The posts above are from 2017. New chapters begin below!

Chapter 18 - Vala finally has hope of building some normalcy in her life, but it comes too late.

Chapter 19 - Lizzie is gone and Vala falls into a deep depression. *content warning: depression*

Chapter 20 - Vala questions the reason behind Vee’s sudden visit. *content warning: depression, homicidal thoughts*

Chapter 21 - As she gets closer to Vee, Vala realizes that there’s a lot of herself that she has to hide.

Chapter 22 - Vala invites Vee into her bed and into her past.

Chapter 23 - (coming soon)
    Post edited by diego2memphis on

Find me on YouTube and on my website - mysimsloveaffair.com. I post stories, legacies and builds! 🥰
    prologue-pic.png?w=779&ssl=1

Vala Diallo receives a late-night visit from a dark stranger but believes that it’s just a dream.

Prologue

Chapter-1-pic.png?w=838&ssl=1

Vala prides herself on being a good, environmentally conscious person.

Chapter 1

Chapter-2-pic.png?w=838&ssl=1

Vala’s day goes on without warning of the fate that would befall her that evening.

Chapter 2

Chapter-3-pic.png?w=838&ssl=1

It’s the morning after Vala received her “strange” visitor and begins to feel the first symptoms of change.

Dark Form – Chapter 3

I enjoyed reading your story. :smile:

Thank you so much! <3 New posts will go up on Saturdays and Sundays.

This is one is a day early! But here's the next chapter...
    Chapter-4-pic.png?w=778&ssl=1

A trip to her friend’s clinic reveals to Vala that she might be undergoing some personality changes as well.

Dark Form – Chapter 4

Chapter-5-pic.png?w=832&ssl=1

Vala is seen by Lizzie and has a strange encounter in the waiting room.

Dark Form – Chapter 5

Chapter-6-pic.png?w=832&ssl=1

As her full transformation takes place, Vala fights hard to keep away the darkness.

Dark Form – Chapter 6

Chapter-7-pic.png?w=838&ssl=1

Vala begins her search for a solution to her new-found problems and later runs into Lizzie’s husband Dray who seems to have more on his mind than just being a friendly neighbor.

Dark Form – Chapter 7

Chapter-8-pic.png?w=832&ssl=1

Things become tenser for Vala when she decides to take a walk in the middle of the night but momentarily loses herself to the darkness.

Dark Form – Chapter 8

Chapter-9-pic.png?w=832&ssl=1

Now desperate, Vala returns to her search and finally finds some useful information. But in the process…discovers yet another problematic symptom.

Dark Form – Chapter 9

Chapter-10-pic.png?w=832&ssl=1

Vala receives a visit from the Gunn family and does her best to restrain her strong urges.

Dark Form – Chapter 10

Chapter-11-pic.png?w=775&ssl=1

Seeking more information about her condition, Vala once again ventures out into the night…which may prove to be her biggest mistake.

Dark Form – Chapter 11

Chapter-12-pic.png?w=832&ssl=1

Lizzie visits Vala once again, this time with some gruesome news.

Dark Form – Chapter 12

Chapter-13-pic.png?w=832&ssl=1

Vala’s not sure if she should turn herself in or continue to seek a solution to her problem. In her search to find out what happened in the alley, she meets a stranger.

Dark Form – Chapter 13

Chapter-14-pic.png?w=775&ssl=1

Vala once again finds a temporary solution to the thirst but knows she can’t continue the cycle forever. As she tries to seek answers, she receives an unexpected visit.

Dark Form – Chapter 14

Chapter-15-pic.png?w=774&ssl=1

After taking action in order to alter her current path, Vala stumbles upon some simple instructions that may lead her to the breakthrough that she desperately needs.

Dark Form – Chapter 15

Chapter-16-pic.png?w=774&ssl=1

Doobie offers Vala some insight and a temporary solution to her thirst problem.

Dark Form – Chapter 16

Chapter-17-pic.png?w=634&ssl=1

After hearing Vala’s concerns, Doobie comes up with a long-term solution to help Val control her thirst.

Dark Form – Chapter 17

The first 17 chapters of this story are from 2017. New chapters begin below. Stay tuned!

edited October 2022
    Dark-Form-Chapter-18.1.png?w=960&ssl=1

Vala finally has hope of building some normalcy in her life, but it comes too late.

Dark Form – Chapter 18

Dark-Form-Chapter-19.png?w=960&ssl=1

Lizzie is gone and Vala falls into a deep depression. *content warning: depression*

Dark Form – Chapter 19

Dark-Form-Chapter-20.png?w=960&ssl=1

Vala questions the reason behind Vee’s sudden visit. *content warning: depression, homicidal thoughts*

Dark Form – Chapter 20