Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What I want to see added to a Bands expansion

ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
edited July 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Now that one of the most important expansions is coming High School Bands need to happen now.

All current musical instruments integrated into the band system I don't want to see the Pipe Organ excluded because it's a game pack feature
- Guitar
- Piano
- Violin
- Pipe Organ

New Instruments
- Drums
- Electric Guitar
- Bass
- Saxophone
- Harmonica

Create a band feature
- Name the band
- Pick members
- Select activity for each band member singer drummer and so on
- Select genre of music band plays rock country pop and so on
- Select behaviors for bands are they a pop group that dances while they sing a heavy metal band that breaks stuff and screams on stage or do they just like hyping the crowd select some or none at all.

Levels of stardom
Garage band that plays on community lots or selling out stadiums

Stages that can be placed in the park bars and nightclubs

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"

Comments

• ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    New keyboard! Drum! I want drum, xylophone and toy piano for toddler too!
    Of course new radio station!
    Honestly I want music box, grandpa radio, upright piano and Harp too but it don't suit band them that more modern than classic 😔
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    I think forming a band is so complex that Maxis will separate it into a few packs. How do they balance the number of instruments from different genres? I want an orchestra with the choir as well as a pop or rock band, but the gameplay objects surpass those in other packs. If they refer to TS3 showtime, are there some magicians, rappers, singers and models existing?
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Ability to go watch performances, go to the symphony, go to a rock show, etc.

Music Festivals
  • lazyalienlazyalien Posts: 1 New Member
    Yesss! I would love that!

We need a teen garage band! Like when they're inspired they can propose an idea for a band or something similar and then invite members.

I honestly wonder why they didn't already make something like that. They can make it similar to groups that we already have in the game, just a tiny bit more advance. I mean they added werewolves to the game and we can see what's going on in high school, I simply can't see why they didn't already make something like that lol.

But a little garage band would be cute, they could post cover videos, preform at festivals, earn fame points like that and even have an option to become famous. Gosh I'd love that! Honestly I wish they add something like that.
  • JinxIndigoJinxIndigo Posts: 45 Member
    I would also like to see Singer Active career, similar to Sims 3 Showtime or Sims 1 Superstar singers. Too bad they only did include acting career in Get Famous, yet didnt include Singer.