Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask your High School Years Questions now for the July 15th Livestream

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I'm assuming there is no new teacher job? That would've been nice in both this one and in college. No cotton candy or machine? No balloons? They say the rides are too large to put somewhere else, but we have larger lots in the Sims 4 if they are cleared or in the free world we received. Can't we put them there? Are there real ball games with teams visiting? If my sim does the best when graduating, does that help with getting a job at a higher level when going to work if they don't go to college or help with scholarships ect.?
  • Options
    DarrenDarren Posts: 129 Member
    How does the High School social media interact with the Get Famous social media?
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    When you go to prom can you go with a group of friends?
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    yogurrt_toobyogurrt_toob Posts: 51 Member
    I am curious if they will make the mosaic/pixal smaller with the release of body hair. Nothing NSFW but when modding it's one of the most popular to remove or minimize it. Would just love to see it minimized so that it only covers the actual private areas. I can wear a speedo swimming with a bulge but when I shower 70% of my body is blurry.

Thanks for reading 🙏
  • Options
    yogurrt_toobyogurrt_toob Posts: 51 Member
    > @yogurrt_toob said:
    > I am curious if they will make the mosaic/pixal smaller with the release of body hair. Nothing NSFW but when modding it's one of the most popular to remove or minimize it. Would just love to see it minimized so that it only covers the actual private areas. I can wear a speedo swimming with a bulge but when I shower 70% of my body is blurry.
    >
    > Thanks for reading 🙏

To clarify I'm just pointing out a contradiction. Aware the game is for teenagers but the mosaic is a little much. Game has lace underwear and people can work out in a bra and panty but when skinny dipping their entire body is blurred out. I'm a naturalist is all 🤣
  • Options
    FroilFroil Posts: 102 Member
    edited July 2022
    Is high school going to become, effectively, an "active job" like those from Get to Work? Will you still be able to send teens to school as a rabbit hole?

Are all teenaged Sims in your game/save going to attend? Is there a limit to how many can be on the lot at once?

How will this work with the Education career from Discover University? Will my Sims that are in that career be the teacher(s) or principal(s), if they are of the correct job level? Will the Education career become an "active job"?

If we can make multiple high schools, how will that work? If I put one in Windenburg will all teens that live there go to that high school?

While I know the pack is "High School Years" is there any chance that, possibly with modding, we can have the same system for children/elementary?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Now is the time to ask last minute questions.
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Are the new traits teen-specific (i.e., like toddler traits)? If not, will there be a way to change traits for our Sims?
  • Options
    MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    edited July 2022
    I don’t know if this question been ask already. Will toddler get wants & fears features? Maybe for explain, toddler thinking about wanting new toy (or more). And maybe fears of not getting it from their parents.
    Post edited by MsMay on
  • Options
    Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    Will there be more updated pronouns, mine are He/They are would like that reflected in game.
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    After the Livestream, but two questions I still want to know about are:
    1: Will Molly's Mom lose her job if I play that household, and
    2: When is graduation? I play with aging off and want to decide this for myself. This may be a deal breaker for me if this is automatic. Seems like it could have been made an event.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Will there be more updated pronouns, mine are He/They are would like that reflected in game.

I think you can do that now with the Custom pronouns option. It's not perfect, as you have to pick one or the other for each tense, but you can mix it up.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    After the Livestream, but two questions I still want to know about are:
    1: Will Molly's Mom lose her job if I play that household, and
    2: When is graduation? I play with aging off and want to decide this for myself. This may be a deal breaker for me if this is automatic. Seems like it could have been made an event.

Well, Dr. Gluon answered my first question. The principal is unplayable. So we can't actually play Molly as the principal's daughter. Once we play the household, the game appoints a new principal.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Is it possible to use the CAS.UnlockByTag in CAS to unlock all the clothing & accessories including the Crown & Jester hat?