Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are we ever getting a Crystal Chandelier in Sims 4

Hello, do you guys want a beautiful classic chandelier in Sims 4? I like to make Victorian Homes in the Sims and I need a basic crystal chandelier. They have so many weird chandeliers, but not a classic crystal one. Also, I want that cute loveseat from Sims 2 and 3 back. The old fashioned one with wood trim. It was a mix between the Cuttlefish loveseat and that other fancy wood trim one with the pillows (but this one doesn't have pillows). It was delicate and perfect for bedrooms or foyers.

Are we ever getting a Crystal Chandelier in Sims 4 20 votes

I want a Crystal Chandelier
85% 17 votes
There is already a crystal chandelier, you Tragic Clown
10% 2 votes
It's time to move on from ugly old architecture like crystal chandeliers
0% 0 votes
I don't build so I don't care
5% 1 vote

Comments

• Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    I'm not voting, but I don't think I would ever use it. I don't mind if we have it for others, though.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    I know there's a chandelier I use where I'd use crystal ones, but I don't think it's what you're looking for. It came in Vintage Glamour, I think.

I certainly wouldn't say no to more lighting options, but I don't know that I'd go so far as to say I *want* a crystal chandelier, so I'm going to skip voting as well.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I always assumed this one was their version of a chrystal chandelier

vfEUucO.png

That's the one I use if I need something classy in a home (if I'm not using CC, that is)
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Not something I thought of ever needing but I'm all for more variety so many styles we have feel the same.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    edited July 2022
    I would like a few different styles in chandeliers for a few different applications

232299053-1.jpg

A smaller one for fancy closets
    5b82c84a-4a8c-458e-9672-cf022c0b1b75.cf7eef9c901345823836632e39b43b21.jpeg

I would also like matching candelabra
    unspecified-5.jpg

I would like it to come in more than gold or silver
    0a46d6b0968246bc3b38e383bf9f1adb--wrought-iron-chandeliers-crystal-chandeliers.jpg

Teardrop
    beautiful.gilded.brass_.vintage.teardrops.crystal.glass_.chandelier.circa_.1970s2.jpg

Waterfall
    55.JPG?itok=Msnmd-vq
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    It gonna perfect for luxury restaurant and mansion!
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited July 2022
    I desperately want to choose the tragic clown option because thats genius wording :lol:

but idk I kinda want and kinda not
    cause some crystal chandeliers are actually hideously ugly
    while others are perfectly stunning and gorgeous

also the size and height of such fixture would be another important factor
    because despite loving some of the lights in game i just never have room they quite fit

oh and color of the light yes
    none of that blueish overlighted mess
    I can't have ceiling light taking over my mood lighting too much

but overall yes ive had enough of the ugly modern decor bring on the mansion antiques pls
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • KbobsterKbobster Posts: 157 Member

vfEUucO.png

That's the one I use if I need something classy in a home (if I'm not using CC, that is)

ooh, that's pretty! Is that Base game or from a pack? I haven't seen that one

• KbobsterKbobster Posts: 157 Member
    redrogue60 wrote: »
    I would like a few different styles in chandeliers for a few different applications

232299053-1.jpg

A smaller one for fancy closets
    5b82c84a-4a8c-458e-9672-cf022c0b1b75.cf7eef9c901345823836632e39b43b21.jpeg

I would also like matching candelabra
    unspecified-5.jpg

I would like it to come in more than gold or silver
    0a46d6b0968246bc3b38e383bf9f1adb--wrought-iron-chandeliers-crystal-chandeliers.jpg

Teardrop
    beautiful.gilded.brass_.vintage.teardrops.crystal.glass_.chandelier.circa_.1970s2.jpg

Waterfall
    55.JPG?itok=Msnmd-vq

I cried tears of joy looking at those. The one you think would look better in gold or silver is the exact one I was picturing for this house I made. But I really want all of them. I forgot CC was an option as well.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    Kbobster wrote: »

vfEUucO.png

ooh, that's pretty! Is that Base game or from a pack? I haven't seen that one

Vintage Glamour Stuff
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • patrickcreatespatrickcreates Posts: 38 Member
    I definitely feel like we have a lack of "glam" style in the Sims 4 (despite Vintage Glamour and Luxury Party!) I'd welcome any additional glitzy items just for an extra bit of sparkle for some of my builds.
    Check out my YouTube channel for weekly speed builds and commentary on The Sims 4 :blush:
    YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/PatrickFilms
    Sims Twitter: https://bit.ly/PatrickTweets