Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Under The Tartosan Sun

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    I love this :)
    Good for Summer, sounds like that was elegantly handled, we should expect no less from her! She is that much nearer to finding someone who is really right for her.
    gen3-banner.png
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,654 Member
    I love this :)
    Good for Summer, sounds like that was elegantly handled, we should expect no less from her! She is that much nearer to finding someone who is really right for her.

Thank you as always. Leonardo gave me enough reason to do another Travis, but since Summer already went down that path once, and I didn't see her as wanting to settle down just yet, I went the diplomatic route. The game generated two phone calls from him to Danielle asking if he should go out with another woman while dating Summer. Once the game had him call Summer and ask if he should date someone else, and then he called back 3 hours later and asked her out.🤣 I know the 'Should I' calls are random and but it was something that gave me some storylines to think over on how to break them up. On their own the magic just wasn't happening so I was looking for how to write it up.

• MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Z and I just got caught up with UTTS. You're right; lots has happened!

I'm glad Danielle has found someone special. Her chemistry with Londyn is powerful, and your screenshots capture it well.

Z got kind of a "weird vibe" from Leonardo. She suspected his intentions with Summer might be...less than honorable; that she was about to be used, big time. We're glad he's turning out to be a better person than that. And the right person for Summer is out there somewhere. Things seem to happen Under the Tartosan Sun. ;)

The look on Liberty's face before Matteo dips her into that kiss is priceless! We're glad Lib has found romance, too.

Z and I are looking forward to what happens next!
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
    @MoonlightGraham I so happy you and Z enjoyed getting caught up. Leonardo was never really intended to be a long term romantic interest for either Summer or Danielle when this all started. I set Leonardo up with the non-committal trait and the serial romantic aspiration. He certainly lived up to that 'Not interested in settling down' role. I originally had both Summer and Danielle as wanting to date before finding their true loves. Danielle steered her ship in a different direction, but I love that plot twist. I created Londyn to put her in Danielle's path to see what developed and...well the pictures speak for themselves.😁 I was going to have one or two LGBTQ couples at some point, but I never expected one of them to come from the original cast. I am very happy they did looking back on it now. Liberty is getting what she deserves, someone who thinks the world of her, cherishes her, and loves her madly. Lib is really blooming and becoming a compelling character in her own right. I look forward to where her and Matteo's story is headed.

I did a bit of catching up on your stories, even if I was going in the wrong direction. I read the last two you posted. Congratulations are in order for Marcia, and Moriah and Leah seem to like playing with fire, will they get burned? I look forward to catching up on the other chapters and the new ones to come!
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    After reading your comment in MoonlightGraham's story thread, I was intrigued, so I ventured over here. I'm all caught up and not the least bit disappointed. You're doing a really good job, keep it up!

Danielle and Londyn are adorable. They're each other's muse and I can't wait to see where their inspiration takes them. Also, Liberty and Matteo are just as cute. I love the amount of confidence Liberty has gained and the way she's stood up for herself. From the moment I saw Leonardo, I knew he was trouble. I worried Summer was making the same mistake again but I'm glad she realized he wasn't the one for her. I'm also glad they both agreed to just be friends and there wasn't much pushback from Leonardo.

I can't wait to see where this all goes. :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
    edited July 2022
    Thank you very much, you are so kind!

The story is really heating up. Liberty is blossoming since the break up of BFF. The change of career suits her and Matteo is just the right man for her. He adores her and shows her he much he does every chance he gets. Leonardo will still be around some, mostly in the larger friends get togethers. He's not entirely a bad guy, and he's a good friend in general terms. With Leonardo, you just don't let him into your heart too deeply, he will break it. Summer learned a valuable lesson with Travis and it has stayed with her even if she's a hopeless romantic who sees the best in everyone. There is a man out there for Summer, somewhere. I know she's going to find him, but I feel like it will be when and where she least suspects it. Her perfect match is going to surprise her, at least that's how I think it will happen. I have been wrong before.

I couldn't agree more about Danielle and Londyn, they are magic together. They are magic by themselves too, but so much better as a team. I'm looking forward to seeing how long it takes them to make the leap into married life. It's just a matter of when, not if. I felt it during the scene on the beach at the end of Londyn's debut. The moment they locked eyes after the caress, you could just feel it, they really have that two sims one heart bond. The way they look at each other across a room even now is electric.

I have to pull myself away from my werewolves and join them in Tartosa and see what adventures in romance are happening.
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
    I've always believed that real love finds you when you stop searching for it and start living your life. I feel Summer is no exception. I look forward to reading more.
    There are things afoot in Tartosa. It seems there might be wedding bells soon. I was hanging out watching one of the households going about their business when one of them received a phone call. Usually these calls are something annoying, but this one was a pleasant surprise. A complete surprise, but still a pleasant one..
    EvhdVIk.jpg?1

So here's the deal UTTS readers, if you can't wait a few days, and you are just dying to know who might be getting married, I won't keep you in suspense. Peak under the spoiler and I will put you out of your misery. This isn't a trick, it's not going to be a gotcha. The answer is inside...
    WLpOcAM.jpg?1
    edited July 2022
    😲🤯 What can I say other than thank you girls so much. This little story has grown so much bigger than I ever imagined. I hope I can continue to make up for not having updates more often by creating the best story I can.

Thank you very much!🥰
    edited December 2022
    Chapter Ten

Time for another episode of Under The Tartosan Sun. It's no secret what the big story is this time. So let's get started.

There were some big developments for Matteo and Liberty since we left them. Matteo had enough of the party boy lifestyle. He has been getting tired of it for some time. It was starting to affect his career. The endless nights out and parties left him tired all the time and he was losing focus on his dreams. He was dangerously close to being fired and then what? Being a master chef was his dream, and the dream was fading fast. He needed to make some changes if he was going to save his dreams.
    VKPi1IZ.png?1

First, it was time to ask Liberty to move in with him. When he is with her, she inspires and motivates him. He felt the old spark, the one that used to fuel him before he made the mistake of taking his friend Leonardo in as a roommate. Leonardo is a good friend, but a bad influence. It was time to cut ties with the wild party life and that meant, for better or worse, he was going to tell Leonardo it was time for him to find a new place to live.
    Like his friend Summer, Matteo knew just how to get Leonardo to leave without risking bad blood. Just tell him how serious things were getting romantically with Liberty. Leonardo wouldn't want to live under the same roof with a couple who are in a committed relationship, he would be terrified it was contagious. With that decided it was time to break the news to Leonardo. Matteo had him over, and he and Liberty broke the news of her moving in.
    n5Nwy47.png
    JlubDyL.png?1

Leonardo, right on cue, was all too happy to get as far away from a committed relationship as he could, even if the relationship in question wasn't his. Liberty moved in and life couldn't be better for the both of them. Having Liberty there everyday has given Matteo the stability he's been longing for.
    She's so much fun to just sit down and talk to.
    TcmXhzO.png?1

Matteo is much more complex and intellectual than people realize. Liberty is so happy to have someone who can actually hold their own against her in a game of chess.
    iblCOsu.png?1

The passion is there. From a simple kiss...
    TLyBC6r.png?1

To something steamier...
    vMv6yNS.png?1

The reality of what's happening is sinking in for Liberty. Just a few months ago it was life as usual back in Willow Creek. Danielle, Summer, and Liberty hanging out, talking about their dreams. Danielle wanting to become a bestselling author, Summer a master chef, and Liberty dreaming of outer space and life as an astronaut. Travis being there and being, well, Travis. How things have changed. Danielle packing up and moving half way around the world to follow her dream. The drama of Travis showing everybody what a two-timing snake he is. The fallout from that which saw Travis leaving Willow Creek in shame, and Summer picking up her life and following Danielle to Tartosa to follow her dream as well.
    Now here she is, back with her friends, in Tartosa and living a life she could only have dreamed of when all these events began. It's surreal, especially when she stops to take in her surroundings. She still can't believe how her fortunes have changed. An impossibly gorgeous man who loves her deeply and madly. A home in a paradise like Tartosa, perched on a bluff overlooking the sea, with beautiful sunsets everyday. And an exotic job, with danger and intrigue, travel and glamour. Liberty can't help feeling a twinge of pride when she contemplates her life as it is.
    hzKcAP5.png?1
    e9vnPfh.png?1

And let's not forget Liberty now has a hot tub with fantastic views. Quite an upgrade from the patio in Willow Creek wouldn't you agree.
    5wcR2hA.png?1

Liberty and Matteo are living and loving in Tartosan style and we'll leave them to it. Now it's time to go see what we've all been waiting for, Danielle and Londyn.

Things have been pretty much status quo for the ladies, or so they appeared on the surface. Danielle is busy writing her sixth novel, Heart And Soul, meanwhile Londyn has landed a recurring gig as the Salty Suds Girl. Its steady work until something bigger comes along. Londyn has had a lot on her mind though. Her love for Danielle is everything to her. It's the air she breaths, it's every beat of her heart, her every thought has at least some trace of Danielle.
    There is no doubt in her mind she loves Danielle, and equally she knows how madly Danielle loves her in return. There is electricity in Danielle's touch, her gaze feels like a caress. Londyn has been trying to come to terms with how fast it all seems to be going. And yet her heart keeps telling her the time is right, the time is now to ask that question she has been dying to ask..."Will You Marry Me?"
    srWipPY.png
    ZoZKcYi.png

It's time girl, you know it is. It's not too fast when its the one. She is the one. She is the only. Let's do it!
    YgsQPIy.png

Londyn: Hey Summer! Girl I need to talk to you about something really important. Are you going to be home this afternoon?
    Summer: Sure. Big huh? Care to tell me what it is?
    Londyn: I want to so bad, but this is something we need to discuss face to face.
    Summer: Sounds serious. Should I be worried? Is something wrong? It's bad news isn't it? Is Danielle okay? Are you ok?...
    Londyn: Summer! Relax. Deep breaths girlfriend. It's nothing bad, everyone's okay. Ok. It's actually fantastic, amazing, glorious, O, M, G good!
    Summer Oh! Come on dish it, what...
    Londyn I'll explain shortly.
    O7oSCvy.png?1
    9u7eCz6.png?1

A couple of hours later, after a short workout to calm herself down, and a shower, Londyn arrives at Summer's place across town...
    Summer: What's this big news? Girl I have been going out of my mind trying to figure out what it might be.
    csRWz9f.png

Londyn: I...I...
    Summer: Go ahead, tell me. It's ok, whatever it is.
    jipmITy.png

Londyn: I'm going to ask Danielle to marry me!
    Summer: WHAT!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING!!! OH MY GOD!!! You're serious? You aren't playing with me?
    5QfhTuN.png

Londyn: I'm totally serious! Come on let's go sit down and talk. God, I feel like my legs are going to give out from under me.
    hfBRaU3.png

Summer: So when did you decide to do this?
    Londyn: I've been thinking about it for weeks, but the last three or four days I have put more thought into this then ever. I made up my mind this morning right before I called.
    G7DnUrE.png

Summer: Danielle is absolutely going to lose her mind. I have seen that girl in love before, but never, ever like she is with you. You are going to blow her mind and make her so deliriously happy. I am so happy for you two. I seen it myself at least before Danielle saw it, or before she admitted it to herself anyway. God you two are so good together, such a perfect fit. It's like the universe made you two specifically for each other.
    Londyn: Thank you Summer, that was so beautiful. I know what you mean, I felt it the instant I laid eyes on her at the lounge the night before we officially met. That split second my eyes first rested on her, even though she didn't see me, I knew. I knew it for a fact. I just never thought I'd see her again as quickly as I did. That made it even more of a sure thing. I thought I'd have to search and search to find her again, but I knew I would. It was only a matter of time. Well what do you say we go tell Lib?
    Summer: By all means. Let's go!
    ZJNZTrc.png

A short time later:
    Liberty: What brings you to our little slice of paradise? Hey Summer?!?! Both of you drop in unannounced smiling like that...spill it. Something's definitely up.
    Summer: Guess we should have known we couldn't get anything past Jane Bond!
    Liberty: Jane Bond? Ha! Let's have it.
    Summer: Go ahead and tell her before she tortures it out of you.
    Liberty: Always a laugh a minute with you Summer...
    pFaOUYZ.png

Londyn: I'm going to ask Danielle to marry me!
    ExuUiF7.png

Liberty: Shut up! What? Marry? Oh my god Londyn I'm so happy for you two!
    Summer (in the background as she heads into the house): Hey Lib! Where do you and loverboy hide the pinot? Nevermind I'll find it myself..
    O8LK2BL.png

Liberty: You are one very lucky girl to get someone like Danielle! She is an amazing person, but you already knew that. Oh my god, that girl is going to explode with joy when you pop the question.
    Londyn: Thank you Lib!
    cYwpgDu.png

Liberty: You are taking notes, right loverboy?
    Matteo: Absolutely, my little pierogi!
    Liberty: What? Pierogi? Kitchen humor...
    Matteo: Pages and pages of notes, sweetheart.
    Liberty: There'll a test eventually so make sure they're good notes.
    Matteo: Congrats to you and Danielle! You two always were destined to be together forever.
    Londyn: Thank you so much my dear Matteo!
    1687HJU.png

A week later, Friday in Tartosa, and it's the big night. Danielle doesn't have a clue what Londyn has in store. Let's go see what happens...

Friday has arrived and it's time for Londyn to put her plan into action. She hasn't planned tonight's date ahead of time, she doesn't want to give Danielle time to figure out what's coming. Danielle never turns down a surprise date night unless she has business the next day and Londyn knows Danielle's calendar is clear for the next two weeks.
    Londyn: Hey babe, how about a night out? You, me, at the Celebrazioni?
    Danielle: I like the sound of that. Let's do it.
    nzigCdS.png

That evening, where every night of romance in this story gets started, at Celebrazioni, Danielle decides to set the tone. Danielle serenades Londyn which puts her in a mood to try a little risky romance in the club's hot tub! This night is wasting no time getting steamy!
    FqdZwC0.png
    GY9W7Zy.png
    L6CN4b7.png
    FQH64O9.png
    OoFLJfh.png
    B4gscUt.png

A little dancing, until the stereo breaks...
    JSoLKJL.png

After that some romancing...
    GgGKmpj.png
    5MV5l8n.png
    PVgyt7d.png

Londyn: Hey babe, do you remember the first time we were here?
    hTRMIvg.png

Danielle: You tell me? Did it go something like this....
    173mWks.png

Londyn: I have an idea hun, follow me. I think you're going to love what I have in mind.
    Danielle: Baby, I'd follow you anywhere. I'm sure I'll love whatever plan you have in that gorgeous head of your's!
    03YFWd4.png

Are you ready dear readers? It's about to happen....
    Londyn leads Danielle to their shared destiny. Londyn has this planned out. She was going to get Danielle a shiny new ring. She decided instead to give Danielle the ring Londyn's grandmother wore for her engagement. As Summer said, the only thing that matters to Danielle is that the ring came from Londyn. Nothing else matters to her.

Danielle: Baby, this has been such a special night. I have had so much fun, but anything is fun, and everything is special when I can do it with you. I love you with all my heart Londyn.
    13vEUg8.png

Londyn: There isn't another person on the face of this earth I'd rather share special moments like this with besides you. You are my everything.
    9BbKSmp.png

Londyn: Hey! I have an idea. Let's go down on the beach, come on...
    ROq5N9x.png
    L87F1xd.png

Here it comes....

Londyn: As wonderful as this night has been, there's still a little magic left in it.
    9CwoEuQ.png

I want to reveal that magic for you...

Londyn: They say that everybody has that certain someone that they were made for....
    Danielle: Londyn, wh, wha, wha, oh my god, what are you doing....
    Qemym9C.png

Danielle: Luh, Luh, Londyn....
    Londyn: The moment I saw you that night in Celebrazioni, I knew...
    XFsehDB.png

Danielle: Oooooh ggggod...
    Londyn: ..you were the only one who held the key to my heart. I've had a key that I've kept with me all my life. It was the key to someone else's heart. I knew one day I would find the heart that key belonged too. That night I knew it was the key to your heart. I knew then, and I knew it even more the following day that my search was over....
    6NneJPL.png

Londyn: Danielle Chabert...
    H2909wY.png

Londyn:...will you marry me?
    49yhMPb.png
    dpw0GCB.png
    hChCwnm.png
    jdyY3p3.png
    REoZMLH.png
    R4x1oSx.png
    O6Lf1dd.png
    327uC47.png

Danielle: YES! Londyn Huntley I will marry you!
    UpxG3UA.png
    fKRJwoW.png
    pUU1Gyw.png
    6mi6y8y.png

Londyn: You are my heart...
    Danielle: You are my soul...
    Together: You are my everything!
    qELSDqP.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    What a beautiful proposal. And the full moon as a backdrop is so romantic. 💘 Time to plan a wedding.
    What a beautiful proposal. And the full moon as a backdrop is so romantic. 💘 Time to plan a wedding.

Thank you so much! Confession time, I am such a romantic. As I was writing up the proposal and I kept looking at Londyn's face as she was there on one knee, I kept tearing up.😆 I do get attached to my sims. When I'm on with my storytelling I share their emotions.🥰

That's two big romantic moments in a row for them that they've been on that beach with a full moon as a backdrop. The wedding will certainly be something different. The wedding is probably a couple of episodes away. I'm still weighing options for possibly bringing in families for both Londyn and Danielle. Londyn will be easy, her family rejected her for being lesbian, but they want to reconcile. Danielle is going to be more difficult. There's also two bachelorette parties, or one big one. There's planning, dress shopping, all sorts of details to consider. I just hope one of them doesn't surprise me and suddenly having the wedding autonomously. If they do I can let it go until I'm ready, cheat to clear it, and then do it again properly. Besides, there's anticipation to build, plus Liberty and Summer to follow. Liberty and Matteo moving in together was going to be the focus for this one, until Londyn went and proposed off camera.

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    Love it :)
    I love also that you have Liberty and Matteo as an equally happy couple, with a totally different dynamic.

How would Danielle and Londyn have a wedding autoomously? Is that a MCCC thing? If so you must be able to turn that option off for a while?
    gen3-banner.png
    @mightysprite Thank you so much. This one was so much fun to put together.

I'm not sure they can marry autonomously, but I was mildly surprised when Londyn proposed while I was with Liberty and Matteo. This is new territory for me. I've always been a micromanager and hands-on with my sims lives. I don't think MCCC had any involvement. I've always controlled things like this, now it's out of my hands to a large degree. I have sims getting married all over the place, but those were all unplayed households. I have NS disabled for all played households, that's why Londyn proposing while I was away caught me off guard.
  • lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    edited July 2022
    Aww, congratulations to Danielle and Londyn! Beautifully written <3
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
    jpajari wrote: »
    Aww, congratulations to Danielle and Londyn! Beautifully written <3

Thank you for those kind words. I'm happy you enjoyed it! They make a beautiful couple, and I see many happy memories ahead for them.
  • luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,552 Member
    No, no, no... I can't be caught up now. Where's the next page? More... I need more! <3
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
    @luciusstorm Thank you dear Lucius. I promise that the episodes will be coming much more frequently. I have a bad habit of getting distracted easily. Putting this episode together reminded me how much I love spending time with the ladies in Tartosa. This is the save and the story that is most special to me and I want to get back to it. I got distracted by CAS and werewolves and now I want to, and I'm ready to focus on this story. I want to get this on the timeline I originally had which was a new episode at least once a week. Something that will help is not getting caught up in trying to make every episode a mini-novel. If some episodes are short that isn't a bad thing.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    @DaniRose2143 I find it's best if I write up the story when inspiration strikes, hopefully before I lose what happened! Sometimes, I have to break it apart to make them smaller segments, but then I get overzealous and post as many as four in one sitting! I hadn't played my Main save in awhile, and I had to fix the gender of he children. I didn't want more than six, as it complicates things in more ways than one. So, I reset the lot to hold 8 only, Kayleigh remained pregnant, which gobsmacked me. My intention was to change out Carina for Peter. But once I removed Carina, CAS wouldn't allow me to edit in another child. Kayleigh was, indeed, still pregnant! I had already checked. It was the boy Carina was supposed to be. So, I was inspired but a statement another player made on my Edit Thread and hence, the latest chapter.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited July 2022
    @GalacticGal I've already come up with an idea for the next episode. I'm going back and doing the story I started to do before Londyn stole the spotlight. Actresses, always hogging the spotlight.😉 This next one will focus more on Liberty's moving in with Matteo and the new stage in their relationship, and dropping in to see what Summer is up to, now that she's the only single one left. She will eventually find her man, Leonardo was always intended to be a fling. After the live stream I need to go catch up with the Cantrells and Wyrd Girls.
    You wrote that proposal exactly the way I saw it in my head when I answered your poll a few weeks ago. It was perfect.
    edited July 2022
    Thank you very much @SweetieWright_84. I love spending time with those two, it's so much fun to watch them interact. Liberty and Matteo are close behind though. Liberty has grown so much since the story began and she's becoming quite a vibrant young woman in her own right. Her and loverboy are going to be the focus of the next episode which barring setbacks should be ready Friday. Thank you Summer for Matteo's nickname!
    edited December 2022
    Chapter Eleven

Time once again to head to Tartosa and see what the ladies, and Matteo, are up to.

Following Londyn's heartfelt, and deeply romantic proposal, life has resumed it's daily routines. Well, routines sprinkled with making plans for a stunning wedding. There are so many details to cover. Where will it be? Who's going to fill which roles? When? Is there just one dress to shop for, or are there two? Details on top of details.

iliZyOb.png
    tYbA1z9.png?1

Meanwhile, Danielle just published bestseller #6, Heart And Soul.
    Kg3csm4.png?1

Londyn finished yet another round of commercials for Salty Suds Detergent. The latest round of commercials was so successful it lead to several phone calls from Londyn's agent with the news she had been waiting to hear. TV show producers were calling her agent checking on Londyn's availability for a couple of small roles. Small they may be, but it's the next step toward global stardom. To top that off, SimCelebrity Magazine named Londyn a One-Star celebrity.
    CcEvJlh.png?1
    PUIK81V.png

Life for Summer has been really quiet without any men to bring complications and drama. Summer isn't giving up on the search for her soulmate, absolutely not. She's just enjoying some time where everything is going smoothly and no one is making her life extra stressful.
    Summer can focus on her work and mastering many new dishes and building her mixology skills. Besides which it gives her more time to work on planning a menu for Danielle and Londyn's big day. Who else would the ladies trust to cater their wedding?
    DrY09V5.png?1
    9jYucDy.png
    5D96BZV.png?1
    FbyeC25.png?1
    iIwtV5E.png?1
    Ow0TQl9.png?1

There is little doubt in anyone's mind now, it's only a matter of when, not if, Matteo pops the question to Liberty. The signs couldn't be clearer that this isn't a summer fling, it's the real thing. Just a few months ago he was nearly unemployed. His dreams in tatters and slipping away fast. Liberty pulled him out of that spiral and things couldn't be going better. She has been a godsend for him.
    Every morning before Liberty heads off to work Matteo makes sure to have a hot breakfast ready and waiting for her.
    PvxzXQs.png?1

Everyday Matteo sets aside time to sit and talk to Liberty, and more importantly, just listen.
    bHYxlJ3.png?2
    wrNTAqb.png?1
    lwR8ujD.png?1

He's always there in whatever way she needs.
    TV4OTQ0.png?1

Liberty has her ways of showing her gratitude...
    nRdRCtr.png?1
    JvgD9YE.png?2
    4vXE9VA.png?2

Things are getting serious enough that Liberty has already shared her thoughts with Summer.
    Summer: How are things for you and loverboy?
    Liberty: LoverBOY? I don't have a boy. Girl, I have a full on MAN. Oh god, Summer, I'm sorry that sounded so wrong!
    Summer: What are you talking about? Sorry for what?
    Liberty: I mean, you being single and all, and here I am getting close to marriage and talking about having a man...
    nSgjlqD.png

Summer: What do you mean close to marriage? Spill it Lib! What's Matteo done to make you think it's getting close to marriage?
    Liberty: What hasn't he done?! He is so attentive. When I come home after work he's ready to sit and listen to me. We talk and talk, but he always wants to hear about me, and my day first. He has a hot breakfast ready for me every morning. We sit and discuss the day ahead over breakfast. He's a great kisser, and he's dynamite in bed!
    XUJytnR.png?1

Summer: Dynamite in bed! You sound like stepped out of one of Danielle's novels!
    Liberty: I feel like everyday! God I love him so much!
    eznEw1h.png?2

Summer: Do you think he's close to proposing? How long are you going to wait for him to do it? You should demand a proposal!
    Liberty: Summer! Pump the brakes girl. There is all the time in the world. I have no doubt he'll propose, and he'll do it when the time is right. And there is no way in the world I'm going to deliver him an ultimatum like that!
    mccMC0S.png?1

Summer: Sorry Lib. That was rude of me to say.
    Liberty: Don't worry about it Summer. I know your heart is in the right place. I know you're worried about me, but I'm not the fragile flower I used to be. In a strange way I owe a lot to Travis for the crap he pulled. Without that I doubt any of this ever happens, I'm still the same old shy, geeky, awkward girl I was if it didn't. Stuck cleaning space capsules and dreaming of a life of excitement that was never going to come my way. Now look at me! I would still consider slapping his face if he came up to talk to me, but I still owe him. Someday I'll be able to forgive, even if I'll never forget.
    Summer: I feel the same way about the jerk! Here give me a hug! I need to run and we both need to get some sleep. Big days ahead for both of us! By the way, I love what you and Matteo are doing to the place! It's such an improvement!
    Liberty: We're just getting started. Wait until you see what we have in store.
    EtuLwLG.png?1
    qgCA68q.png

In Part Two, Liberty has a big day at work ahead of her even though she's been up all night talking to Summer. Liberty is going to need more than just Matteo's hot and delicious breakfast to get her up and out the door in a few hours. She has a performance review soon that holds a promotion for her if it goes well.

Part Two will be up later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer. Thank you as always from the bottom of my heart for following along!❤️

• luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,552 Member
    Go Liberty! Nothing wrong with Summer focusing on herself. All this and wedding planning. Fantastic
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top