Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone have base game families I can have?

I need some families I can use for my world's but I wanna see if you guys created base game families so I can use them. Help would be appreciated.
0zd1knkd2pmo.jpg
The fate is always on your hands.

Comments

• Mr_MuffinTopMr_MuffinTop Posts: 131 Member
    Vyne wrote: »
    I need some families I can use for my world's but I wanna see if you guys created base game families so I can use them. Help would be appreciated.

I don't believe I fully understand your question. Are you asking us to share our base families like the pancakes (if we remodeled them)? Or are you asking us to upload families we created to live in our worlds?
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    Are you after families with nothing from the expansions, only from the basic TS4?
  • VyneVyne Posts: 43 Member
    Vyne wrote: »

I don't believe I fully understand your question. Are you asking us to share our base families like the pancakes (if we remodeled them)? Or are you asking us to upload families we created to live in our worlds?

Yes that's what I'm talking about
    Are you after families with nothing from the expansions, only from the basic TS4?
    I only have island living and the kids stuff and I cannot get them too because of the popular section being a lot of packs which I don't have.

0zd1knkd2pmo.jpg
    The fate is always on your hands.
  • GothamstrashGothamstrash Posts: 23 Member
    Sul sul! I have some base game families on my gallery page. ID: GothamsTrash