Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Awesome and Disastrous Adventures of Jordan Crawford

Hello everyone! I decided to do it! To write simlit, which is way different from what I normally deal with, but an exciting experience nonetheless!
So let's get right to it, shall we?

TITLE: The Awesome and Disastrous Adventures of Jordan Crawford

GENRE: Comedy, slice-of-life, eventual romance, slight drama, supernatural elements.

OTHER TAGS: Ghosts, eventual werewolves, Von Haunt Estate, dialogue heavy (will add more when relevant)

COVER:
Cover-1.png

SYNOPSIS: Jordan Crawford is as normal as normal comes; red messy hair, light brown eyes, slightly chubby, loves the color yellow, and while not exactly a nerd, she is definitely a geek. This is her own personal telling of what it is like to go from an awkward teenager to a self-assured adult! Follow her as she works her way through young adulthood, jumping from job to job, struggling to keep up with her ambitious friends, and fighting off every possible romantic advance that may come her way.
Post edited by BlueBananaSims on

Comments

• BlueBananaSimsBlueBananaSims Posts: 51 Member
    CHAPTER ZERO: PROLOGUE
    Shaka Do Thang starts playing on an orange covered phone lying somewhere in a mess of sheets.

Jordan Crawford, freshly graduated from Copperdale High, gives an annoyed groan and shuffles around in bed, trying to dig her way out of too many pillows and covers, when she finally emerges with red hair that looks like a bird’s nest, phone in hand. The clock reads 6am on the dot, her unread messages reach double digits, and a couple of voicemails left by her mother who has undoubtedly gotten herself into another drunken stupor spoils any chance of a good morning.

The voicemails will undoubtedly add another chapter to the chronicles about how Jordan ruined her mother’s life, ruined all her relationships, and ruined her physique. And the text messages from her friend group doesn’t help alleviate the mood one bit, as they’re all busy partying at university, whether it be UBrite or Foxbury, they’re living the life Jordan wishes she had.

Instead of following her friends to Britechester, she remains uncertain of what life has in store for her, and although it’s only one week into her gap year, she feels left behind by decades already.

But there’s no time to dwell on any of this; she has to be in uniform and present at the Von Haunt Estate by 7 o’clock for her first day on the job as a young adult. Jordan isn’t one to be scared away by simple rumors of ghosts and hauntings at the estate, even though “eye-witnesses” have run screaming for the mountains surrounding the grand mansion.

Now all there’s left to do is lock the door to her tiny apartment, bike her way across town, and try not to look at her phone for the next several hours.
    Will you be including pictures with your story?

Sadly I won't, since that's just not my style, even though I know that it'll make my story less popular
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Great start. I don't need pictures. 🙂 Bookmarked.
    Great start. I don't need pictures. 🙂 Bookmarked.

Awesome!! Thank you so much :smiley: