Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion Speculation?

Comments

• auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    He said many more years but he didn't say how many expansion packs in those years. It seems like we are getting a lot of kits and the occasional game pack. We have never went over a year without an expansion pack have we? If not it's not looking good.

Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • ZussageZussage Posts: 141 Member
    I'm actually a little bit excited for a few more years of content. I mean there are lots of things missing from Sims 4 like cars, horses, hotels... but we've hit almost all the main packs now. (Personally hoping a summer EP is something akin to Generations.) I doubt they will ever stop making EPs, I'm sure they're a huge source of income especially for holidays. But I'm excited to see why kind of new things they can implement. Don't get me wrong, I think they need to tackle the list of wants missing compared to Sims 3, but I really hope to see new really out there packs, like a space station or space colonization one, maybe a medieval pack... just bring something crazy to the table.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I’m hoping for a Generations pack, which would be great to add more gameplay to various life stages and potentially more family play. :smile:

Or, maybe a major hobbies, sports, or band pack. I feel we could use more of that, too.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I hope it's Generations and updated babies like in TS Freeplay ...
    Zussage wrote: »
    I'm actually a little bit excited for a few more years of content. I mean there are lots of things missing from Sims 4 like cars, horses, hotels... but we've hit almost all the main packs now. (Personally hoping a summer EP is something akin to Generations.) I doubt they will ever stop making EPs, I'm sure they're a huge source of income especially for holidays. But I'm excited to see why kind of new things they can implement. Don't get me wrong, I think they need to tackle the list of wants missing compared to Sims 3, but I really hope to see new really out there packs, like a space station or space colonization one, maybe a medieval pack... just bring something crazy to the table.

I am excited too about some more years of content. I like TS4 and I think it does have potential of becoming a great game.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited July 2022

Babies will come eventually!! The biggest clue we have is from nifty knitting trailer. Grandma as thinking about a baby.
    We already got the sledding and we just got school! That leaves babies. Oh! I think there was one for kids too! Lemme find it..
    06bIqsv.jpeg
    oTcq61k.jpeg
    Ub3EC7E.jpeg

Hmm can't find it now but there was definitely an imagine of a kid playing with a circle thing that I don't know the name of..🥲 some kind of toy we don't have!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
    edited July 2022
    Then Childhood EP is still possible

The other memories from the Nifty Knitting livestream :

9geh88449zec.jpgaue86bi6qphk.jpgqm9rz13l02t1.jpgfj66msii1yvx.jpgz58zn9vmwfti.jpgfnk3qqvtj36g.jpgslgp8uzxho1q.jpg6berb88bemdn.jpg52mol72rfvvi.jpg
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    An Ep that has a world that is completely different from what we have available now would be amazing. If they have less people working for their team perhaps they will not make something that is completely different in that way.

I wish we could have GP with a little world that was situated inside the Magical Realm. It so much fun to visit and I just want have my family living there. Personally I would love a Ep but I think there would be too few wanting that so it would have to be a GP.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited July 2022

Babies will come eventually!! The biggest clue we have is from nifty knitting trailer. Grandma as thinking about a baby.
    We already got the sledding and we just got school! That leaves babies. Oh! I think there was one for kids too! Lemme find it..
    06bIqsv.jpeg
    oTcq61k.jpeg
    Ub3EC7E.jpeg

Hmm can't find it now but there was definitely an imagine of a kid playing with a circle thing that I don't know the name of..🥲 some kind of toy we don't have!

The second picture is sledding that happened in snowy escape, the third picture looks like a school…..like from high school years that is coming. Maybe the first picture of the baby with a dog is going to be updated babies…… I can’t wait for that one!
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I hope for an EP similar to The Sims 3 Showtime, but only with a singer career and without sending our Sims into other Simmer's games.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    I hope for medieval.
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 711 Member
    I hope we get to see some expansion pack related to End of the World, Future, etc. stuff like that they have planned way back then.
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    edited July 2022
    I'd love one to do with Fairies. I loved their addition in Supernatural with Sims 3 and would love to see them back and redesigned in Sims 4! :) They were always so cute in Sims 3 and a lot of fun to play

me too I love to see them make it a fairytale theme like you could have
    the Magic Mirror from sims 3 back and poison apples maybe even a glass shipper and spiningwhell
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Reisharah wrote: »
    I'd love one to do with Fairies. I loved their addition in Supernatural with Sims 3 and would love to see them back and redesigned in Sims 4! :) They were always so cute in Sims 3 and a lot of fun to play as.

Werewolves are amazing and I love vampires. If Fairies had an equally interesting pack I would be so happy.
  • JinxIndigoJinxIndigo Posts: 45 Member
    edited July 2022
    Reisharah wrote: »
    I'd love one to do with Fairies. I loved their addition in Supernatural with Sims 3 and would love to see them back and redesigned in Sims 4! :) They were always so cute in Sims 3 and a lot of fun to play as.

+1. So many things I can imagine in fairy GP. Magic Beans, magic mirror, magical gardrobe, Sylvan Glade update, Unicorns...
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,612 Member
    I'm hoping for music/bands pack with lead singers. :)
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.

9geh88449zec.jpgaue86bi6qphk.jpgqm9rz13l02t1.jpgfj66msii1yvx.jpgz58zn9vmwfti.jpgfnk3qqvtj36g.jpgslgp8uzxho1q.jpg6berb88bemdn.jpg52mol72rfvvi.jpg

I sure hope so, this would be so cool.
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    edited July 2022
    a Childhood EP is vary possible because a lot of people myself included would buy it
    I hope it comes with a baby update...
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 784 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I have to admit I'm worried, here we are in May and the earliest we may get an EP is July (which isn't that long from now but that's not my point). I am worried if the next EP may be the last. I mean, I know there's only certain things I want now, and if it's not that I feel like giving up hope for some themes.

SimGuruFrost said there are many more years left for TS4.

With all the bugs and glitches that keep piling up,I don't think Sims 4 is going to last much longer...it's just going to be a completely buggy,broken,glitchy,unplayable mess in many more years. A lot of S4 players will of switched to Paralives by then.The weak game engine was never meant to hold all the content that's being piled on to it-it's already in the process of breaking because of all the content being piled on it.What's going to happen when the engine finally breaks and cannot be repaired?

After 8 years of Sims 4, it's time to let it end and welcome Sims 5.Let 2022 be the last year for Sims 4.

Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I have to admit I'm worried, here we are in May and the earliest we may get an EP is July (which isn't that long from now but that's not my point). I am worried if the next EP may be the last. I mean, I know there's only certain things I want now, and if it's not that I feel like giving up hope for some themes.

SimGuruFrost said there are many more years left for TS4.

With all the bugs and glitches that keep piling up,I don't think Sims 4 is going to last much longer...it's just going to be a completely buggy,broken,glitchy,unplayable mess in many more years. A lot of S4 players will of switched to Paralives by then.The weak game engine was never meant to hold all the content that's being piled on to it-it's already in the process of breaking because of all the content being piled on it.What's going to happen when the engine finally breaks and cannot be repaired?

After 8 years of Sims 4, it's time to let it end and welcome Sims 5.Let 2022 be the last year for Sims 4.

The engine is just code, technically it could be updated forever. Paralives is an interesting game but it's still in the design phase and nowhere near being finished any time soon and TS5 hasn't even been announced so we don't know if EA is working on it or not.
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member

Are these actual snaps from EA content? If so, I wonder why nothing has been done with it yet.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Babies so needs to not be objects anymore. :'(
    That being said, I wouldn't mind an Elementary School Expansion Pack and a Fairies Gameplay Pack please. :p