Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF Automail

I'm looking for some automail (from fullmetal alchemist) CC for TS4 (tattoos or accessories. It doesn't matter). I'd idealy like Ed's arm and leg and Lan Fan's arm, but I'll settle for just Ed's automail. Everything I've found has been for TS3.

Comments

• BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Ooh yeah, that's a good idea.

I found this list, for now, but later I'll look for more.

https://www.fandomspot.com/sims4-fullmetal-alchemist-cc/
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    @BookBear that arm is actually the one I've been using but it just doesn't look automail-y enough for me. Thank you anyway, though. I'm grabbing Riza's tattoo for sure.

If you do find anything let me know. There's some excellent ones but they're all TS3 and I can't even improvise with Bucky's arm from Marvel since it's the wrong arm.
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    @BookBear that arm is actually the one I've been using but it just doesn't look automail-y enough for me. Thank you anyway, though. I'm grabbing Riza's tattoo for sure.

If you do find anything let me know. There's some excellent ones but they're all TS3 and I can't even improvise with Bucky's arm from Marvel since it's the wrong arm.

Yeah, sorry. The real problem is that I haven't seen really many complicated generic prosthetics for the Sims 4, and I'm just waiting until we get them in the actually game, and then good cc will have a basis to work off of.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    BookBear wrote: »

Yeah, sorry. The real problem is that I haven't seen really many complicated generic prosthetics for the Sims 4, and I'm just waiting until we get them in the actually game, and then good cc will have a basis to work off of.

I found a couple of right arms that maybe you could work with.

Here is a tattoo forearm by Linnysea that can be worn with clothes and accessories.

Bionic arm by Goliad the link doesn't work for the download so use this one.

And then there is this bionic arm by One Llama.
  • viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    @Bananas_45 Thank you so much for the suggestions but they're all a little too sci-fi for automail and the only one that isn't only goes up to the elbow. They look fantastic, though. Saving that elbow one for Lan Fan if I can't find one better.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    @Bananas_45 Thank you so much for the suggestions but they're all a little too sci-fi for automail and the only one that isn't only goes up to the elbow. They look fantastic, though. Saving that elbow one for Lan Fan if I can't find one better.

I wish I could have found something you could use!