Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family orientated 100 baby challenge

Comments

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    The Atkins family as they are now <3
    DbVTITA.png
    Jennifer moved out
    6DqMTly.png

Kelly is a teen (bad day at school)
    bkSgnTS.png

Leelee is a child
    GMsDlvh.png

Maya is a toddler
    1tuSShX.png

Introducing baby number 40
    Neve Atkins
    P5XUKxE.png
    0jSYHTa.png
  • Options
    The Atkins family as they are now <3 Yeah those are twins again !!!
    pDGSzd6.png
    Kelly moved out
    fKnVUlP.png

Leelee is a teen
    42hvSY2.png

Maya is a child
    8msj3fK.png

Neve is a toddler
    X1bh0nJ.png

Introducing babies 41 and 42 (the game must hate me, I have no tv or radio to prevent twins and it gives me twins)
    Olivia and Odin Atkins
    dmlJZGk.png
    TNX625I.png
  • Options
    Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    @mcrudd See, you've falling into the classic Sims trap. You don't want multiples and the game will give you multiples. You've got to get at least neutral with having multiples for you to get out of the trap.
  • Options
    Seera1024 wrote: »
    @mcrudd See, you've falling into the classic Sims trap. You don't want multiples and the game will give you multiples. You've got to get at least neutral with having multiples for you to get out of the trap.

How do I do that without falling into a trap of triplets LOL. I have no tv or radio because listening to kids tv and kids radio enhances the chances of twins. I actually did that on purpose with my first 100 baby challenge and had several twins and triplets, so this time I am trying to not have it, so I can enjoy the game play more, it takes a sim week to do one full range of aging up, I am in a good routine now, but then twins just messes it up, you can never handle two toddlers the same even with two parents, I usually go into the next week and then it messes up my school grades until I get back to my Monday to Monday game play ;)
  • Options
    I am not the only one a little bamboozled by the twins LOL

Neve is Angry
    tdNnNLi.png

Maya is sad
    AgpP04h.png
  • Options
    SignofhatredlolSignofhatredlol Posts: 44 Member
    edited July 2022
    I found some spare time again today to do some simming, and sorry I didn’t take a pic.
    Baby number 10 was born — Royce Owen! (A boy again)

The twins aged up to Children

Henry and Gabriel are teens

Josh and Edward moved out

Royce aged up to Toddler

Baby number 11, another boy, was born. Introducing Grant Owen!

Elaine took up writing books and hacking

Henry took up the piano

Gabriel took up programming and hacking

Conner took up painting
  • Options
    Dinkus83Dinkus83 Posts: 127 Member
    The Archers - Through Week 17

Apparently this is the new way to start our updates, Dean freaking out again :p
    BCkyiw3.jpg
    Welcome baby Timothy!
    dq3CVsB.jpg

And Happy New Year! Shushubee!!
    bUJ92Yp.jpg

Time for Stefan's cake
    X6NkGtO.jpg
    jtcqeu7.jpg

He's happy about the new baby
    MMy7Ojp.jpg

The next day is Ramiro's turn for cake! And Penelope stopped by to help eat it.
    nkutSqM.jpg
    2H3T6Tk.jpg

Eva has more big news
    ZUccAbH.jpg

And someone smashed the dollhouse when I wasn't looking :(This is actually the first time that's happened in this house surprisingly.
    awCaAfm.jpg

Time for Timothy to grow up!
    qc0TesX.jpg

And Quintin's YA birthday!
    lxhvgEv.jpg

Eva gets a funny text. Yes, Gideon, you should hang out with your sister :D
    XR3yxyP.jpg

And Ramiro is a YA now too!
    yxVqVjA.jpg

Quintin and Ramiro moved into the house with Orlando.
    aR59GUo.jpg

It's go time again, but Eva really wants to finish her popcorn first.
    nXFaQxr.jpg

Welcome baby Ullal!
    Wx8MnWP.jpg

Timothy is ready to start school now! And Aliyah dropped in for cake.
    57VHeE1.jpg
    UuYOIIE.jpg

And Stefan is ready for high school!
    KSidYrR.jpg
    FaVfhTk.jpg

This time we'll end with big news, so Dean won't be freaking out first thing next update ;)
    akXPP1c.jpg

The family now - up to baby #22
    yB8wYd7.jpg

The grown kids:
    1. Aliyah - Self-Assured, Outgoing, Jealous. Party Animal
    2. Brynnlee - Good, Geek, Erratic. Computer Whiz
    3. Cecilia - Art Lover, Clumsy, Goofball. Musical Genius
    4. Dane - Genius, Cheerful, Active. Nerd Brain
    5. Ellie - Glutton, Erratic, Clumsy. Master Chef
    6. Forrest - Dog Lover, Lazy, Art Lover. Friend of the Animals
    7. Gideon - Active, Neat, Art Lover. Bodybuilder
    8. Hayden - Vegetarian, Self-Assured, Noncommittal. Friend of the World
    9. Hudson - Geek, Goofball, Materialistic. Joke Star
    10. Isaac - Loves Outdoors, Gloomy, Perfectionist. The Curator
    11. Jordan - Perfectionist, Loner, Romantic. Bestselling Author
    12. Keira - Slob, Goofball, Romantic. Fabulously Filthy
    13. Lizbeth - Glutton, Vegetarian, Cat Lover. Freelance Botanist
    14. Maci - Dog Lover, Active, Vegetarian. Friend of the Animals
    15. Nathaniel - Mean, Hot-Headed, Animal Enthusiast. Public Enemy
    16. Orlando - Creative, Art Lover, Bro. Painter Extraordinaire
    17. Penelope - Creative, Goofball, Family-Oriented. Musical Genius
    18. Quintin - Bookworm, Bro, Music Lover. Nerd Brain
    19. Ramiro - Hot-Headed, Self-Assured, Bookworm. Friend of the World
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    Well, it has taken a while to get started but I decided to play along and see how well I can do.

Here are the Easley's - Evan is a wannabe writer and Kylee is a painter. They live in Willow Creek for now (using the same house that I started with my failed 100 baby challenge!). Money is extremely tight at the moment.

6FaoPnK.png

Things are about to get a bit more difficult as Kylee just found out that she is pregnant with her first child.

PDDzZHp.png

The welcome wagon just left and they are trying to get a bit of money together so that they can provide a proper nursery.
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Hi All, I am still here...just haven't played this save in awhile. @mcrudd - Oh gosh...yes, I know all about those multiples! hehehe Wow! Babies 41 and 42 Olivia and Odin...twins! Oh gosh! I mean it's great for the challenge...but it is a pain waiting for them both to get the A to age them up.

@Llandros2012 -
    The Easley's look like a wonderful couple...and baby number one is already on the way! Congrats!
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    @Signofhatredlol Welcome to babies Royce and Grant <3 All of your sims are nice and busy in your household, congrats on Josh and Edward moving out into the big world ;)

@Dinkus83 Dean should take a chill pill LOL Aww welcome little Timothy <3 Happy new years to the Archers household. Aww Stefan such a sweetie to love his new sibling. Congratulations on the new pregnancy Eva. Ugh smashed dollhouse, wonder who the culprit is … Farewell Quintin and Ramiro, do come stop by for some cake ;) Welcome baby Ullal <3 and congratulations on the newest pregnancy now :) Great update

Hey there at @Llandros2012 welcome to the family version, its much more fun than the other one we did. Aww you did not fail the other challenge <3 You just lost a little interest, it does become repetitive. Welcome to the Easley family. Evan and Kylee looks lovely. Congratulations to Kylee on her first pregnancy, can’t wait to see the little one soon. Hope they make money to get a lovely little nursery.

@Soulgal7 Hi there, its ok real life does get busy sometimes, only reason I am simming a ton is because of the isolation in the house and my husband working a shut 12 hours a day. Yeah twins are a pain, toddlers take a bit longer to skill up too, but yeah the schooling takes longer and goes over my week routine I have in the house. Sometimes I just let time run out back to a Monday which is a pain but works better for me LOL

@all I will be loading my game soon, just need to grab a quick brekkie and feed the dog. Lady is like a little prairie dog at the door every time I walk past, she is like MOM LOOK AT ME. She wants food as soon as I start moving in the morning.
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • Options
    Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »

How do I do that without falling into a trap of triplets LOL. I have no tv or radio because listening to kids tv and kids radio enhances the chances of twins. I actually did that on purpose with my first 100 baby challenge and had several twins and triplets, so this time I am trying to not have it, so I can enjoy the game play more, it takes a sim week to do one full range of aging up, I am in a good routine now, but then twins just messes it up, you can never handle two toddlers the same even with two parents, I usually go into the next week and then it messes up my school grades until I get back to my Monday to Monday game play ;)

You got to get to neutral to multiples. Like you don't care if you get them or not. Actively not wanting them is the game's sign to give you them.
  • Options
    You got to get to neutral to multiples. Like you don't care if you get them or not. Actively not wanting them is the game's sign to give you them.

hahahaha I shall try that mentally and see if my brainwaves lets the game know I am quite happy to have more twins ;)

@all, loading my game now, but I guess its going to be a while to get to age up stage with the twins, although I did manage to play last night I still have a way to go.

• Options
    10pm and everyone is asleep :)

wjh2JjG.png
    Ld3iQTk.png
    b4hcQgZ.png
    ovMfeMV.png

well almost everyone ....
    ldVfed9.png
  • Options
    Kylee has almost completed the Painter Aspiration and has been keeping the family financially afloat. Evan was forced to hold onto his completed books until his aspiration asked him to sell and so he is finally bringing in some money. He even got nominated for an award for one of his novels.

I bought him a basketball court because it kept popping up - he wore me down! But it made Kylee stop and try to go play so it didn't stay out for long. For now, it's in the inventory.

wukPLoA.png

In order to stay fit, Evan will have to just settle for the workouts on the tv until the money starts rolling in.

I6g8eOE.png

Kylee is working hard but is on her feet all the time. This has to be painful after a while.

a8U3Giw.png

Finally, she goes into labor and Evan promptly freaks out. It is the first so that is expected.

Et4UEys.png

But this was not expected. Meet babies 1 and 2 - Annabelle and Ayden Easley. Thanks for making it a bit more challenging in the beginning!

swOJdHO.png
  • Options
    @Llandros2012. Well done Kaylee bring in those simoleons with your awesim paintings. Wow Evan congratulations on getting nominated for your novel. Hahaha I have disabled whims for the reason of them being persistent with things I don’t want in my game, especially basketball court, sims are obsessed with those, so I understand why it’s in the inventory. Oh my gosh he is taking that tv workout pretty serious. Oh my goodness a double start !!! Welcome baby Ayden and Annabelle, they are so super cute <3 With this challenge thank goodness we only require three skill poinits and not completed ones ;) Lovely update, I will post mine soon, just waiting for Ann to give birth
  • Options
    eS8hfmi.png
    Leelee moved out
    6yk5FxE.png

Maya is a teen
    h0AC9Zb.png

Neve is a child
    S1GIjw6.png

Olivia and Odin are toddlers
    BDS3Xcg.png

Introducing baby 43 (only one, but "I seriously want many many more twins. I love having them" ;) )
    Paula Atkins
    uxUTsSo.png
    qtk2ifE.png
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    So I forgot to get Ann pregnant again, both girls have A's and the toddlers just about completed their 3 skillpoints when I noticed :# So just about everyone is ready to age up after long hard struggles, especially with the potty training, I just forgot to get Ann pregnant in time. I will wait back to Monday in my game and then age them all up, they will be in the house a bit longer with completed skills and A's but oh well, I need to concentrate more LOL

Xqs7YoN.png
  • Options
    @mcrudd I love that kids room - so much space for so many!

Here is the current Easley family

M9vySni.png

Ayden is up and moving - always on the go.

X3l36ri.png

Annabelle is the talkative one.

hT4LQIs.png

Evan got his outfit ready for the Starlight Accolades.

rGr9Lx2.png

Kylee was looking forward to a night out without the pressure of children.

thaweex.png

Arriving at the awards show, a passionate kiss for luck before the ceremony begins.

9YZr3Kf.png

The first seating arrangement before musical chairs takes over!

OO7LeLK.png

Nancy Landgraab could not have been less enthused to host the gathering.

bFZ0amB.png

Although we are going home empty handed tonight, it was confirmed that baby #3 is on the way!

8YmcaSD.png
  • Options
    rAKX0ME.png
    Maya moved out
    FsQbpwj.png

Neve is a teen
    G6GjejW.png

Odin and Olivia are children
    flaFQeG.png

Paula is a toddler
    R6HlBfK.png

Introducing baby number 44
    Quin Atkins
    xeFFCzQ.png
    Kqdq1sW.png
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    @Llandros2012 you posted while I was busy posting :D Good looking family you have there :) Ayden looks very energetic, aww Annabelle is such a cutie <3 Looking Snazzy Evan good luck for the nominations. Wow Kylee you look wonderful, everyone will be noticing you on Evan’s arm. Gosh Nancy seriously just try and smile. Oh well, maybe next time Evan, although baby number 3 is big news. Great update ;)

LOL its the toddler room, and seems to be the family gathering room as well, its always a lot of chatting and playing in that room :D
  • Options
    @all, Trying to get myself caught up on comments, and then I'll have another update. So, I should have myself all caught up here before going back to work in the morning. I'm guessing I'll be exhausted, based on the fact that random wandering and cleaning the house has worn me out the last few days, so I may not have another update here for a couple days after this. But, we'll see ;)

@mcrudd
    Congrats on Jennifer moving out and all the age ups. Kelly did look so sad, glad it was just from school and not more serious sadness. Welcome baby Neve! The giraffe onesie is adorable :) Congrats on Kelly out and more age ups! And more twins! Welcome babies Olivia and Odin! The game loves you ;) I agree with @Seera1024 that's just the way video game luck works. If you really want something, it's not going to happen; but if you really don't want it, it'll happen all the time :D That's why I rarely get multiples, cuz I really want triplets lol. I haven't had it happen yet.

Oooh Neve is angry looking lol. And, sad Maya. They know the twins are going to mess up their routine ;) Lol at your dog, we have two cats and they have been extra needy since I'm the only one in the house right now hehe. Everyone asleep except for Olivia, she's going to be the troublemaker I guess ;)

Congrats on Leelee moving out! At least with twins you get to watch the cuteness of toddlers playing together. Welcome baby Paula! Lol forgotten pregnancy again. Those twins really got you ;) Congrats on Maya moved out! And all the other age ups, getting back to schedule. Welcome baby Quin!

@Signofhatredlol Congrats on all your progress! You're moving right along. Welcome baby Royce!

@Llandros2012 Glad you've joined in for the fun :) Welcome to the Easleys! They're a cute couple. And congrats on the first pregnancy already! Congrats on the award nomination and lol at the basketball hoop. Sometimes sims just can't be trusted with things :D And twins for you too! Welcome Annabelle and Ayden! The twins are looking cute and Evan looking sharp for his award ceremony. Congrats on the new pregnancy!
  • Options
    The Archers - Week 18

We start this week with a birthday, rather than a shot of Dean freaking out again ;) Happy birthday Ullal!
    Jfk7izV.jpg
    And then the boys decide to go fishing, since it's no longer frozen in Newcrest. They both caught some awesome fish!
    VB1I72c.jpg

Time for Stefan's last cake! Except for when he visits later, of course ;)
    ZHfAxDL.jpg

And it's go time, but Dean can't freak out, cuz he has to make the bed!
    4Ab01gi.jpg

Welcome baby Valerie!! They sure did need a girl.
    EF0yuiR.jpg

I didn't have Stefan move out until the next day, cuz I knew Eva was going to burst soon. But, now he's in with his brothers.
    DvKGOwm.jpg

Ullal is ready for cake now! That was quick.
    XPCp4eY.jpg
    b5jdYWs.jpg

And he is happy about the baby!
    XqX1Xrx.jpg

Eva has more big news! She's looking a bit crazed again...
    nCF4FaE.jpg

Timothy is ready for cake!
    vs35mjQ.jpg
    m2dBh9U.jpg

Then everyone watches the "Game of Llamas" premiere. Gideon has even come over to join. Probably smelled the cake.
    EHKn7PR.jpg

Valerie is ready to age up!
    0W1ZAsh.jpg

Eva gets another funny text. Yes Quintin, you should hang out with Gideon. :D
    GWGII5C.jpg

And then it's go time again!
    ZsqUcHq.jpg

Welcome baby Wyatt!
    AgsYBNV.jpg

The family now - up to baby #24!
    5Q0Gy82.jpg

The grown kids:
    1. Aliyah - Self-Assured, Outgoing, Jealous. Party Animal
    2. Brynnlee - Good, Geek, Erratic. Computer Whiz
    3. Cecilia - Art Lover, Clumsy, Goofball. Musical Genius
    4. Dane - Genius, Cheerful, Active. Nerd Brain
    5. Ellie - Glutton, Erratic, Clumsy. Master Chef
    6. Forrest - Dog Lover, Lazy, Art Lover. Friend of the Animals
    7. Gideon - Active, Neat, Art Lover. Bodybuilder
    8. Hayden - Vegetarian, Self-Assured, Noncommittal. Friend of the World
    9. Hudson - Geek, Goofball, Materialistic. Joke Star
    10. Isaac - Loves Outdoors, Gloomy, Perfectionist. The Curator
    11. Jordan - Perfectionist, Loner, Romantic. Bestselling Author
    12. Keira - Slob, Goofball, Romantic. Fabulously Filthy
    13. Lizbeth - Glutton, Vegetarian, Cat Lover. Freelance Botanist
    14. Maci - Dog Lover, Active, Vegetarian. Friend of the Animals
    15. Nathaniel - Mean, Hot-Headed, Animal Enthusiast. Public Enemy
    16. Orlando - Creative, Art Lover, Bro. Painter Extraordinaire
    17. Penelope - Creative, Goofball, Family-Oriented. Musical Genius
    18. Quintin - Bookworm, Bro, Music Lover. Nerd Brain
    19. Ramiro - Hot-Headed, Self-Assured, Bookworm. Friend of the World
    20. Stefan - Glutton, Self-Assured, Good. Bodybuilder
  • Options
    @Dinkus83 Hahaha bet you Dean is happy he is not the intro pic freaking out LOL. Happy birthday Ulla :) Well done boys on catching all those fish. They always come back home for cake, wonder what Eva put’s in it :D Hello cute little baby girl Valerie <3 Hahaha if that is Eva’s face, I would love to know what Dean’s look like LOL. Happy birthday to all and yeah Gideon we knew you would be back just like your other siblings if there is some cake out :D Aaaaanndd back to boys, welcome little Wyatt <3 AweSim update ;)
  • Options
    SignofhatredlolSignofhatredlol Posts: 44 Member
    @Dinkus83 Welcome baby Timothy! Congrats on the pregnancy! Haha my dollhouse always get smashed by angry toddlers. Welcome babies Wyatt and Valerie!

@mcrudd Congrats on babies Olivia and Odin! I understand how twins may be difficult to look after sometimes. Welcome baby Paula and Quin😉

@Llandros2012 Welcome babies Annabelle and Ayden! Wow, twins the first time! Congrats on Evan being nominated!

@all I’m hoping for a boy the next time round I play, but currently I’m very busy… hoping to play over the weekends ❤️
  • Options
    @Dinkus83 Wow - you have made alot of progress - I am going slow but have just wrapped up 2 weeks in my game. Also, I think we are on the same game schedule as I just had the Season Premiere holiday and Love Day this week as well. Congrats on little Wyatt - #24!

The Easely's

xkskax7.png
    The family gathered around the very small TV to catch the season premiere - it was a full day of homework and projects so everyone struggled to get through the show!

xZNLZYz.png

Annabelle and Ayden are still B students and it is the weekend so they spent some time working on their childhood aspiration.

zOEwn60.png

The newest member of the family, Bryanna, spent her day getting to know Blarfy!

99ixolL.png