Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When do you think the Sims 4 High School Years Gameplay Trailer will drop?

I consider this speculation cause we don't know when this trailer will drop but Expansions always get a Gameplay Trailer. Generally the narrator narrates for the one sim. Remember the University Gameplay Trailer?

Comments

• CopperBoltCopperBolt Posts: 132 Member
    I predict Tuesday next week before Friday's stream. They need a few days to build up extra hype :wink:
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    We also used to have gameplay trailers for gamepacks, but no more.
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    edited July 2022
    For Cottage Living, the official trailer was on June 10, 2021 and the gameplay trailer was on July 1, 2021.

High School Years trailer came out on June 30. So I guess the gameplay trailer will be some time around July 19 or 21 or something.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    The Cottage Living Livestream was on July 8, a week after the gameplay trailer. I'm guessing we'll see the gameplay trailer next week. Before Friday's Livestream.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    Wednesday and Thursday have been big news and drop days throughout the Spring Roadmap and it's carried over into the Summer as well. I'm going to guess Wednesday we get the trailer.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    The Cottage Living Livestream was on July 8, a week after the gameplay trailer. I'm guessing we'll see the gameplay trailer next week. Before Friday's Livestream.

I'm hoping Tomorrow cause of the leaked map today.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I think it will be Tuesday next week. I hope that it will cover a couple of questions about the school gameplay.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
    edited July 2022
    I've still got hope it will be Today. The first one was on Friday.

Update

A trailer didn't drop Today. That most likely means Tuesday. I wish trailers dropped on Monday.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
    No teaser Today.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    No teaser Today.

There is a video on instagram.
    I don't expect another trailer after the eternally long reveal trailer. They can show everything in the livestream
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited July 2022
    I think the videos they're gonna drop on instagram all week are maybe the gameplay trailer. They just dropped one. I just wish they'd release them on Youtube, I have instagram but not everybody does. I think it may even be banned in China, like Facebook is.
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I think the videos they're gonna drop on instagram all week are maybe the gameplay trailer. They just dropped one. I just wish they'd release them on Youtube, I have instagram but not everybody does. I think it may even be banned in China, like Facebook is.

Perhaps not enough clicks on Youtube?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    They released it on Twitter and will be releasing one daily until the Livestream on Friday.

• davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »

I wish they would put Sims stuff on Sims sites. I don't have the time to look at Facebook and haven't gotten on any other sites. It's a shame you have to go to nongame sites to see game stuff instead of seeing it on that game's actual page. That's what a games site is suppose to be for. I should be able to find everything here, not have to subscribe to everything else to see it. I usually just wait until some smart person puts stuff on here. I just refuse to waste time going everywhere else to find info. I should be able to see on here. Hopefully, it will be here or linked on the main page at least.
    Next trailer is out
    Next trailer is out

Yes today it was Sydney on after school activities. I'm hoping the carnival is shown Tomorrow.