Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lemonade Stands for Kids

Can we please have lemonade stands for our sims children? I thought they were so cute in the Sims 2 and the Sims 3. Please bring them back!

Comments

• ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    I wish they tweak to all tend cafe/food stall make money
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • ThisSentenceIsALieThisSentenceIsALie Posts: 78 Member
    I second that! And also selling cookies as a scout, that would be neat!
    /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ ノ
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Check out my sweet treats idea, it's in there.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Both! Lemonade and bake stands from TS2 and TS3 respectly!!!
    New idea- kids make and sell different types of juices- including lemonade- cookies, jewelry- as we can collect shells on the beach, we can make stuff with that- hand-crafted wooden items, maybe let them catch and sell fish in plastic bags? Or have them learn to cook- some kids actually do- and then sell their own meals. There's a stinking TV show about kids competing to become the greatest cook out of everyone there, and their foods look incredible.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    New idea- kids make and sell different types of juices- including lemonade- cookies, jewelry- as we can collect shells on the beach, we can make stuff with that- hand-crafted wooden items, maybe let them catch and sell fish in plastic bags? Or have them learn to cook- some kids actually do- and then sell their own meals. There's a stinking TV show about kids competing to become the greatest cook out of everyone there, and their foods look incredible.

Don't want the kids competing with their parents in the cooking skills, but maybe they could sell foods that are easy to make, like jelly cups or strawberries with whipped cream, or rock candy. Or maybe they could make and sell slime.
    crocobaura wrote: »

Don't want the kids competing with their parents in the cooking skills, but maybe they could sell foods that are easy to make, like jelly cups or strawberries with whipped cream, or rock candy. Or maybe they could make and sell slime.

The show wasn't exactly like that, it was kids competing against each other. But seriously, how hard would it be for kids to make and sell grilled cheese, Mac and cheese, cookies, hot dogs...
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

The show wasn't exactly like that, it was kids competing against each other. But seriously, how hard would it be for kids to make and sell grilled cheese, Mac and cheese, cookies, hot dogs...

I don't think kids should be allowed to use the stove unsupervised. As for cooking, some might be talented and what not, but most kids are just sloppy messes in the kitchen, I think it might be better if they just prepare things like peanut butter sandwiches and some other things that don't really need cooking.