Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DizzyWhims Teen-A-Day challenge

Comments

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    "Red neck" though I'll call it country boy
    Untitled85f3edbbefe67821.jpg
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • tatselktatselk Posts: 519 Member

@ChadSims2 Your Country Boy looks cute!

Now I feel bad for the one I'm making.

I should give him a glow up so that he fits in better with the rest of the Sims I'm making. :D
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited July 2022
    Day 1: Cheer Captain
    Emma Sullivan

LniWVHE.png

yKpEPkB.png
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    My entry of yesterday is Bua, the influencer!
    She's all about the latest fashion, shopping and livestreaming. She will be perfect for the new fashion app. She is also Noah's crush. (The quarterback)
    KOWkpdq.jpeg
    XSG51f1.jpeg
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    edited July 2022
    Pulling myself out of library hiding for this pack. The entry of today is my similar sim self which I guess falls into category #28.
    Just like myself she is a super shy, quiet and childish sim with three dollhouses. She would totally be the one in the back of the class watching all the drama unfold around her but never engaging in it. 😆
    NjGQHfC.jpeg
    OpjLzP2.jpeg
    lBEPoq7.jpeg

• UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member

This challenge inspired me to make more teens/families. First up is my cheer captain, Selina Ramsey and her twin brother, Dante, the class clown.

pFOqvXgm.png?1
    QdLyY2Xm.png?1
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    This is my artist sim/band kid, Jaleesa. Her traits are childish and creative. She loves anything that allows her to express her creativity
    gbgl2Fl.png
    e6z62N6.png

It was an opportunity to try different clothing and makeup that I don't really have my sims use and I think it really works well for her.
    Nerd and Rebel one will rule the school the other will stick to the library

Untitled.jpg

Unt.jpg
    Teen of the day are my beloved twins! They are the best party throwers in town! They always dress alike but I tell them apart because Blair always wears a headband and right earring. Ulysis always without a headband and has left earring.
    U56PYOJ.jpeg
    jYgnskf.jpeg
    eHNLWCL.jpeg
    jpUSYLj.jpeg
    And this is the quarterback, Trever. His traits are friendly and bookworm. He is hardworking and likes to help others.
    ddRKq9R.png
    w77t2zE.png
    And probably the last sim for today as I don't want to spam the thread; but this is Antwan. He is an influencer who is also an activist. He uses his influence to bring awareness to issues. He also loves to dance and throws the best parties.
    FSlwWr9.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,808 Member
    @XxAirixX I love Jaxsen! I want to hear all about his life and tell him that whatever it is, it will be okay.
    @jpajari Your made-over premades are great. I like the brothers too, it seems like there's a story there.
    gen3-banner.png
    @XxAirixX I love Jaxsen! I want to hear all about his life and tell him that whatever it is, it will be okay.
    @jpajari Your made-over premades are great. I like the brothers too, it seems like there's a story there.

Ah, thank you! I hadn't planned out all of their lives out yet and will probably continue to edit and plan until the game is released and see how everything in the new pack works.
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited July 2022
    These are the ones I've created so far!

Cheer Captain
    TS4-x64-2022-07-06-16-55-39.jpg
    TS4-x64-2022-07-06-16-56-15.jpg

Amber rolled into cheerleading. She never expected to be cheer CAPTAIN, or to enjoy it as much as she does. Choreographing her team's routines is her creative outlet, taking some inspiration from lesser-known cheerleading movies. Obviously.

Puppies cannot remain unpetted.

Rebel
    TS4-x64-2022-07-06-17-06-06.jpg
    TS4-x64-2022-07-06-17-06-10.jpg

Kaylynn lives in her own world. She dreams of living close to the ocean, taking care of it but is instead stuck in a different life. It makes her angry on a regular basis and rebel against the system (parents). But don't be mean to her, she can't handle it!

Band Kid
    TS4-x64-2022-07-07-19-35-02.jpg
    TS4-x64-2022-07-07-19-35-06.jpg

Alison lives for her music. She's not part of a band YET but she likes to imagine she is in one, taking the world by storm. If only she was ever confident enough about the songs she writes.

She also loves love and doesn't date a girl longer than a week. She's too messy. 🙈

Emo
    TS4-x64-2022-07-07-20-06-13.jpg
    TS4-x64-2022-07-07-20-06-16.jpg

Lucian is the old-school emo kid. He's gloomy, he likes tattoos and piercings and not even his hair colour is his own. He is obsessed with vampires and truly believes they exist.

How hard can it be to find one? And possibly... become one?

Freshman
    TS4-x64-2022-07-08-09-36-08.jpg
    TS4-x64-2022-07-08-09-37-10.jpg

Karlee is a freshman in high school but she wasn't ready to be one. Her mind is stuck in the past and she wants nothing more than to keep playing her childish games. She tries to have a positive outlook but hides herself behind her favourite movies.

R-edneck
    TS4-x64-2022-07-08-10-07-43.jpg
    TS4-x64-2022-07-08-10-07-50.jpg

Marlene is a country bumpkin. She grew up on her daddy's farm and aspires to take over someday. Her hay fever might throw a wrench into those plans, though. She has big dreams and often gets scolded for daydreaming. Marlene also often forgets thinking about others.

Try-hard
    TS4-x64-2022-07-09-12-19-29.jpg
    TS4-x64-2022-07-09-12-19-47.jpg

Rosalie tries hard at EVERYTHING and mostly succeeds. She's unconventionally pretty, no hair out of place, she's outgoing and popular, loves to read books and she participates in too many activities/clubs. The one thing she struggles with? Getting good grades.

Hipster
    TS4-x64-2022-07-09-15-07-26.jpg
    TS4-x64-2022-07-09-15-07-33.jpg

Rainn is a walking, talking jokester. She pranks people left and right, buys the newest gadgets and loves a big romantic gesture. But don't say the wrong thing, she might explode...

And no, those are not real glasses.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,663 Member
    I've really fallen behind. To get started on catching up here's my emo teen Kinsley Poe
    5leOFLV.png
    QUXYsbH.png?1
    I lied, this sim will probably one of my last sims for now and so far she is the only one I gave a story (the rest I need to work on). This is Zoe McElroy. Confident, self-assured and a perfectionist, she is the valedictorian. Her parents were strict and always pressured her to be the best and the top student, hoping it can help with her future (they want her to become a doctor or lawyer like them). She longs to have fun and just enjoy her time at high school while she can before leaving for university.

1nAxu8Z.png
    gQIxuOh.png
    @XxAirixX You can post as many times as you like. The only guideline, not a rule, is please keep it teen related. So feel free to post away. You are doing a wonderful job with your sims!
    Theater kid ate a poisoned apple just really bad at singing I'd assume any Sim watching this could not tell the difference.
    Untitled.jpg
  • lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Thank you @mightysprite! Those are the only teens in my game right now, so I’m glad you like their makeovers!

Yes, the Cowley brothers are quite mysterious in my game. Kai is actually Cassandra Goth’s boyfriend. I like to think their date night is going to the cafe in the city watching poetry readings and live music or something like that. Declan is a total lone wolf (not a werewolf) he just doesn’t care about anything or anyone. His mystery seems to affect the ladies in school though - they all cling to the bad boys. :D
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited July 2022
    I tried to follow the challenge... as well as I could.

Cheer Captain, Rebel, Band Kid, and Emo
    DMnujQX.png

Freshman, Red-Neck, Try Hard and Hipster
    0csrxNg.png
    I skipped ahead a bit and did my Quarterback sim, Corey Layne.

Rg072XU.png?1
    EBFwTQk.png
    Rain or shine its always time to practice my high school Quarterback

Untitled.jpg