Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    July 8th: Getting creative

Nb7SIPB.png
    After fulfilling my work assignments for the day, I headed over to Tina Tinker's house to take her up on her offer to use their equipment.
    I introduced myself to her wife and kid and we seemed to hit it off pretty good.

smNhe0i.png

Tina led me upstairs to her workroom and showed me how to use her fabricator, warning me that sometimes it had a mind of it's own and could act defiant.

KnltO6V.png

She suggesting that if it seemed too complicated, there was a flower arranging bench, candle making station, and juice fizzer outside that I could also use.

I opted to start with something I had some experience with, so I headed outside to arrange some flowers.

pqq53qB.png

Since I hadn't tried my hand at this skill since Glimmerbrook, I was a little rusty and had a few mishaps, but overall I thought it turned out pretty good.

ZnhqKqd.png

I snapped a picture of it on my phone and placed it on my Plopsy account.

1EIqCMM.png

I eyed up the candle making station next, and decided to start small with a couple of dipped candles. I placed the wax I'd harvested from a soy plant in the vat, and used some recycled material from my dumpsters for the wick.

m4j2oor.png

Right as I was about to finish up, my hand touched the hot vat and I inadvertently let out a yelp of pain. Ouch.

1x28PR1.png

Well that was enough candle making for the day.

I moseyed on over to the juice fizzer to check it out, and ended up throwing some of my blueberries in to give it a try.

iONVLjX.png

I cautiously hit the start button and the machine began to hum.

DZFR59B.png

I guess now I wait.

To pass the time, I returned to the fabrication machine and scanned my options. I hit the button for a small lamp and added in some recycled material before hitting the start button.

CAZqoiD.png

The machine whirled to life and began to methodically print out my chosen design. With a chirp it let me know it was finished and I claimed my first fabrication! That wasn't so hard.

Feeling confident, I chose a rug and added in a red dye I'd dug out of the trash.

k7JYPdF.png

Unfortunately the machine must be distantly related to the bull, because this time things did not go smoothly.
    At first I thought I'd broken it, because the whole thing filled up to the top with liquid and the head fell limply to the side.

yE1scTy.png

I cautiously picked up the head to see if I could fix it, when it came to life, and as quick as a fox, pulled me into the tank headfirst!

3aqO0iA.png

I swear this thing had it out for me, but I wasn't going down without a fight! We wrestled about, splashing red liquid everywhere; sometimes it gained the upper-hand, and sometimes me.

R424oCo.png

I must have worn it out though, because it eventually it stopped trying to drown me and spat me out.

RwUlo6C.png

I never did like robots and this right here was one of the reasons why! Murders the lot of them!

I shook myself off and abandoned my project, vowing to stick to candles from now on.

As I went downstairs I ran into Tina's wife Yasemen, so I explained what had happened. She just smiled and said not to worry about it, apologizing for the trouble. I offered to clean up my mess but she said they had a cleaner come in once a week for just such a purpose.

Changing the subject, she asked if I'd like to accompany her and her family to the bar, as they were offering free food and drinks that night. Of course I jumped on that! I'll never turn down free food!

RUPo82X.png

I quickly ran out and grabbed the fizzy blueberry drinks I'd made, and we headed out.

iRNQPMr.png

At the bar I ordered a plate of fish and chips in memory of my time in Windenburg, and we sat and chatted for a few hours.

Ul1iH2X.png

Before they left for the night, Tina reminded me that the the warehouse vote and NAP voting were back up, and to check the boards before Monday.

ijHEhf8.png

I thanked her and swung by the NAP board as I headed home.
    As it was, people seemed the most interested in a Fun and Games NAP so far, which didn't sound too bad, but I added in three votes to the Creativity NAP instead. I'd have to check back in later to see how it was going.
    I trudged home and fed my dust bunny, jokingly asking if it could find me the 500 simoleons I still needed by Monday, but all it brought my was a cowplant berry.

s1rML90.png

Well, it was something.
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited July 2022
    Hi All - Sorry, this is a bit long and picture heavy, but this chapter has some lore in it. Have a great day/night,

May 31 - An Unusual Encounter With The Sprites

esther-cover-with-sun.png
    When Dylan left Drake Hall, he couldn't believe how he felt. He wanted to tell Morgan so badly what had happened, but he thought it best to wait until the Kiss Curse was lifted. He smiled to himself and thought that he should plan something special for that "first kiss" with her. What though and when? It was going to be a busy week before Graduation, and he was pretty booked up with the tutoring program. Oh gosh! He didn't want to wait, but maybe once Graduation was over, he would do it then. Yes! And at the same time tell her that they would be travelling to Selvadorada together. Morgan was going down a few days earlier before the internship started to explore a bit, and maybe...oh yeah...maybe they could have some "alone time" in the place he would be renting. Oh dang that would be perfect!

LEAVING-UNI-HOUSEING.png

With a far-off look in his eyes, Dylan headed back home. He would start researching those villas right away. Something romantic...something secluded...something with a king sized bed! Heck yeah! Dang! He was feeling good.

THNKING-ABOUT-RESEARCH.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next day after class, Dylan headed to the ceremonial grounds to speak to the sprites. He walked confidently up to the stone altar and placed an offering.

prites-i-am-here.png

Dylan: "Sul Sul Sprites! It's me Dylan. I've come to talk to you about this Kiss Curse. I've done everything you've wanted me to do, and I...I'm asking that you please remove this curse..."

He saw several sprites flying around, but they weren't speaking to him. What was going on?

they-werent-talking.png

Ah...maybe he had to put on his robe and mask. Dylan quickly opened his backpack and donned the robe and mask. He also pulled out another item from his backpack, and placed another offering on the stone altar.

dylan-highet-rank-robe.png

Dylan: "Sprites...I am here...it's me Dylan. I need to speak with you. This Kiss Curse does not make me happy. I can't kiss the one I really want to...the one I want to be with...please...release me from this curse..."

offering-for-the-sprites.png

Dylan listened, but he heard nothing. What was wrong? Didn't they ask him to come here? What more did they want?

Dylan: "Sprites...I will give you any offering you want...just please release me from this curse..."

And still nothing...Dylan was starting to get angry and he shouted at them.

mad-at-sprites.png

Dylan: "Is this some trick? I have done everything for you and yet you won't release me? What more do you want?" he said spewing forbidden words, "Dang it! Release me!"

check-in-with-sprites-at-top-level.png

And suddenly he heard them...speaking softly to him...he felt them on his body...caressing him...flitting about...whispering to him seductively, "Use the gifts we gave you, Dylan...you can have anything you want...be anything you want...feel the power that you have within your reach...yes...show us your emotions, Dylan...we need to feel them...go now and kiss more sims so that we can feel how you feel..."

Dylan seemed caught in a spell and was about to use the sprites' gift to cast a flirty spell on himself and kiss more sims...many more sims...he only wanted to hold them in his arms...yes...and then he saw an image of Morgan in his mind...and he stopped. NO! NO! It's not true...he didn't want to kiss more sims...he only wanted to kiss Morgan.

spreites-release-me.png

Dylan shouted at the sprites and shook his head: "NO! I don't want to kiss more sims! No...you are just feeding off of my emotions. I won't do this anymore...release me from this curse! I am not doing what you want...NO....NO MORE!"

And then suddenly they turned on him and all he heard was angry words in his head, "Never let you go...never let you go..."is what he heard them say, and they turned angry and attacked him.

they-didnt-like-that-spoiled-gift.png

Dylan tried to defend himself, but there were too many of them. and they kept attacking him, over and over again, filling his mind with the words. He had a sudden thought of Ester Mudget, the founder of the Society. Is this what had happened to her? Had she gone against the sprites and they had killed her? Was Dylan going to die? He felt weak...he was close to losing consciousness...and all he thought about was Morgan...and that he would never be able to tell her that...oh my gosh...that he loved her...

And then he heard someone shouting, "Derelinquas nos! Derelinquas nos!" and suddenly the sprites disappeared. He looked up and saw a ghostly figure approach him.

nos-nos-now.png

Ester: "Do not be afraid. I will not hurt you. Are you alright, Dylan?"

Dylan: "Who...who are you? And...how do you know my name?"

Ester: "My name is Ester Mudget, the Founder of The Order of Enchantment. I have been watching you Dylan...and I heard you tell the other members about your curse. I knew that soon you would reach the Top Rank and try to speak to the sprites..."

Dylan: "I...I read about you...you betrayed the sprites...abused the power they gave you...and they...did they kill you?"

dylan-seeing-esther.png

Ester: "Is that what you read about me? Oh, I am saddened to learn that is how I am portrayed. I know you don't know me, Dylan, but that is untrue..."

oh-it-saddens-me-to-hear-what-they-talk-about-me.png

Dylan: "Then what happened and why...why are you here now?"

dylan-and-ghodt.png

Ester: "When I came to the university, at the turn of the century, I was a young student, a scientist, interested only in researching this unique mushroom circle. It was an obsession of mine. You see, I didn't really fit into what society deemed as a young lady at the time. I didn't have many friends, and didn't wear the most fashionable clothes. I didn't care about those things because all I wanted to do was dabble in science. However, one day I met this boy in my Biology Class, and he was quite popular, and I had a huge crush on him. And for the first time, I wanted to be someone different...I wanted to be the popular girl...someone who he would notice. Has that ever happened to you, Dylan? Have you ever wanted to be someone else?"

listenting-to-esthers-take.png

Dylan: "Yes...a lot of times I wanted a different life...and I have been that sim...I have changed myself a few times...to be someone else..."

Ester: "I knew you could relate to how I was feeling at the time. When I discovered the sprites, they gave me gifts, and suddenly I was this popular, smart girl who everyone wanted to be around. I had never felt like that before. So, I used the gifts all the time. I felt so powerful when I used them..."

Dylan: "Yes...when I reached the final rank and they bestowed those gifts on me, I felt...yes, I felt powerful, like there wasn't anything I couldn't do..."

Ester: "Dylan, have you used those gifts since they were given to you?"

i-have-not-they-wanted-me-to.png

Dylan: "No, I haven't...they wanted me to use them here tonight, but I didn't want to. I told them no and they attacked me."

Ester:"Don't use them, Dylan. It's a trick. The more you use the gifts they gave you, the more they have power over you. They will demand too much of you, they will come to you at all hours of the day...all hours of the night...filling your mind with their thoughts...until...you are no longer able to give them what they want...they will not be happy with even the rarest crystal...they feed on your emotions, Dylan, that is what they want.

And the truth is Dylan, the boy I liked actually liked me because I was different...he liked the real me...he never cared if I was popular or not. But by then, it was too late for me...the sprites were already controlling me too much. I took a stand against them but they threatened to harm the one I loved. I couldn't let that happen. So I told them that I would be their most devout follower, bring them the rarest gifts and most delectable desserts, if they would spare him. They agreed and came for me one day while I was giving a speech. I tried to run from them into the forest. There was a thunderstorm, and I was struck by lightning. I didn't make it. They brought me here and I have been here ever since. And that is what really happened..."

beware-the-sprites.png

Dylan nodded his head, "Oh gosh...I'm sorry Ester..." He understood now. That is why they wanted him to "kiss more sims" so they could experience the flirty emotion he felt. This wasn't a good sign.

Dylan: "Ester, they told me that they would never let me go. Does that mean that they will never release me? That I will forever be cursed with this Kiss Curse?"

Ester: "Dylan...you are a rarity...you and I are the only ones to ever reach the top level. And the sprites have become quite enamored with you. They whisper about you constantly, saying you have special powers that you don't know about. You are providing them with many emotions they have never felt before and they don't want to let you go because of that..."

Dylan: "But can't I just quit this Secret Society? Not be a member anymore?"

Ester: "You can try...but I heard the members talking, and even after someone has quit the Secret Society that they are still plagued by the sprites..."

sun-is-setting.png

Dylan felt a deep sadness overcome him, "Then there's no hope for me. This Kiss Curse will never be lifted, will it? I'll never be able to kiss her, will I? I'll never be able to tell Morgan how I really feel about her. I can't go on much longer, Ester, the pull is so great around Morgan, and I am afraid I may do something rash. I don't want to hurt her, and I don't want the sprites to harm her..." Dylan was resigned to his fate now.

dylan-now-sad.png

Dylan continued,"So perhaps it's best, if I can't be with Morgan, then the sprites might as well have me because I will have nothing to live for anymore..."

i-m-doomed.png

Ester: "Dylan...do not despair...there may still be a way to break this curse. I see that you are very strong willed, it may indeed work."

Dylan: "What are you talking about? There is another way to break the curse? How? Tell me...I will try anything..."

could-i-do-that.png

Ester: "You must continue to come here every day to give gifts to the sprites, and resist the temptation to use the gifts they gave you. There is a full moon coming, Dylan, it's called a Lover's Moon."

Dylan: "A full moon? Okay what do I have to do?"

is-there-no-way.png

Ester: "It is simple, Dylan, kiss the one you love under the Lover's Moon and the curse should be lifted."

Dylan: "...um...you said "should be lifted"...it's not guaranteed...?"

yousaid-maybe.png

Ester: "Nothing is guaranteed in life, Dylan. You sometimes have to take a chance on love."

Dylan: "How do you know about this, Ester? About this...um...Lover's Moon...?"

how-do-you-know-esther.png

Ester: "As a scientist, I also studied the phases of the moon, and the many myths and lore associated with it. The moon is very powerful, Dylan, never underestimate its power. It controls the tides...it controls our emotions...and strange occurrences have happened during a full moon, which have been researched and documented. But the Lover's Moon, which is also called the Strawberry Moon, has even more magic...when a couple makes a wish and kiss...it will be forever. The sprites will not be able to fight against the moon. They will have no more power over you and be forced to release you."

Dylan: "I guess I don't have much choice. I will have to try it. This may be my only chance..."

i-also-studied-the-moon.png

Ester: "Yes, you must take a chance. But now...you must go...the sprites will be back soon. I can only control them for so long..."

Dylan: "Why did you come here today, Esther? Why are you doing this?"

Ester: "Perhaps it was an opportunity to help you, so that you would not make the same mistake I made. To give you the happiness that I never had..."

Dylan: "I'm so sorry for all that happened to you, Ester. But...thank you for your help, and if I can...I will let others know about what you told me...about who you really were and how you didn't abuse the sprites...but that they tricked you and were the ones who abused you..."

Ester: "Thank you Dylan...that means a great deal to me..."

Dylan: "And Ester...this is for you..." he said as he kissed her on the lips.

kissing-esther.png

Ester: "Why did you do that, Dylan? And...oh gosh...that is a garlic kiss..."

Dylan: "Ester...I apologize, but you have been alone here all these years...and you sacrificed yourself to save the one you loved. Maybe you will find him again one day..."

im-sorry-esther.png

Ester: "Maybe...but Cruz Dowdy was one in a million. He might still be here searching for me, but I am bound to these ceremonial grounds so I can't leave to search for him...even in the ghost world."

Dylan looked at Ester then, "Did you say his name was Cruz?"

Ester: "Yes, I know...it's an unusual name..."

that-would-mean-s-much-to-me.png

Dylan smiled suddenly and realized he might have found Ester's long lost love. He hoped that Cruz would come to the house tonight so that he could tell him where Ester was. Dylan turned to tell her, but when he turned around, Ester had already gone.

dylan-leaves.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

"Derelinquas nos" is Latin for "Leave us!".

The Lover's Moon is also called a Strawberry Moon. Strawberries are considered a food of love, representative of the goddess Freya, and they symbolize love and luck. June’s Strawberry Moon spiritual meaning embodies the magic and fullness of life. (This is from a website when I was looking for info on full moons. Thought it was rather cool.)

And, of course Dylan had to kiss the Founder of The Order of Enchantment and have her be his girlfriend. lol

ester-mudget.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited July 2022
    July - Day 8: "It's Deja Vu all over again..."

ggGetyS.png

Notes
    ZWehbbD.png
    (Why did she make me promise? I don't want to bite her.)
    (Then you better find a cure if the other one doesn't work.)
    (What if I can't though, then what? I don't know if I can do it.)

tMs6L2a.png
    (OW! Gawd, it hurts so much. I think he bit a bone in there.)

sVLdxuW.png
    *Moan* (Why did you bite me Jr.?)
    (He couldn't help it.)
    (Great job Lance, you *BEEPer* You're still torturing us even though you're gone. *BEEP*)
    (I'm so sorry. I hope they all forgive me. I didn't mean to be famous, I didn't want to be famous. I'm such an idiot...)

aCJi0BW.png
    While Cale was busy feeling guilty and anxious in the shower, Sandy stood outside the boys' bedroom door. She could hear Jr. in there still raging. It sounded like he was tearing everything apart. How could her sweet boy have such tremendous rage inside him?
    (It's not him, it's the beast, the wolf, the moon, oh Gawd...will it ever end?)
    (I feel so helpless. Wait! Maybe he's hungry!)

qgELSEX.png
    Sandy cast a Grand Delicioso spell and sent a platter of Garlic Noodles into the room. She couldn't go in there, but she could still help her boy somehow with her magic.
    (He probably won't eat it. Just more ammo for his rage.)
    (He might! At least I tried...)

Vtc28TS.png
    "Ugh, I'm so tired."
    "Go to bed then."
    "I can't, Jr.'s in there remember? He probably tore up our beds anyway."
    "Oh, right. Yeah. Sorry, I'm tired too, I feel like I'm in a daze. Just take a nap on the couch."
    "Yeah, I'll do that.

UpRHeG9.png
    Joe lay down and Sandy turned off the lights for him. Hopefully he'd be able to sleep, but she doubted he would.

VQnc1ku.png
    Cale suddenly became extremely hungry after his shower and came downstairs to grab something to eat. He sat at the computer desk next to the boys' room trying to eat a hot dog. It tasted like cardboard, but he was starving.

Tf5tOTl.png
    In an effort to get his mind off of everything, Cale went out to the garden and took some notes on the Wolfbane he'd planted. He had an idea it might be useful to make a cure. Maybe it was silly, but the very name made him think he might be on the right track.

Sandy had the same idea and tried to do a yoga routine to distract herself. Her mind was running 90 mph in all directions and she couldn't focus on much of anything. After a few minutes she gave up and went inside to check on Jr.

yrTUoNX.png
    Once Sandy was out of earshot, Cale broke down and sobbed. He wanted to be strong, for everyone, but it was a heavy load to carry. He could feel the rage building inside him, making him feel and think things he shouldn't.
    (Stop crying Nancy boy!)
    (SHUT UP! I'll cry if I want to.)
    (It's not manly.)
    (Who says? Everyone cries, it's not just for girls. IT'S NOT! Get out of my head Lance you son of a *BEEP*!)
    (Oh Gawd, I better go upstairs now and lock myself in the bedroom before it's too late.)

yT3XE4d.png
    Cale grabbed another hot dog before going upstairs. He was feeling ravenous. It felt like he'd never be full, never be satisfied.
    (Great. Now I'm going to get fat on top of everything else.)
    (Pfft, that's the least of my worries, what am I thinking?)

HnDp2xB.png
    Sandy stood outside the boys' room listening to the silence within for 15 minutes before she had the nerve to unlock the door and step inside. Apparently it was over for Jr., at least for now. She looked around at the devastation. The room was a wreck.

6CJljfA.png
    The walls and floors were clawed and gouged, wallpaper hanging in sheets here and there. At some point Jr. had shoved everything to one side of the room and piled furniture on top of each other.

TE1sEA8.png
    She looked down in wonder at her Son. He looked so peaceful and angelic curled up on the floor fast asleep. He must be exhausted after what he'd been through. She saw a puddle on the floor on the other side of the room and realized why he'd moved everything around.

It amazed her he'd not tipped over the fishbowl, or thrown it to shatter in a fit of rage. But instead, he must've placed it carefully on the floor. The fish Joe had caught on his birthday as a child still slowly swam around inside. Jr. knew Joe loved that fish, it reminded him of one of the last day's he'd been with his Dad before Cale had disappeared. Incredibly, Jr. had been able to think clear enough to not destroy something he knew his brother loved.

Sandy left Jr. alone to sleep and slowly walked upstairs to go see if Cale needed anything and tell him about Jr. When she tried the handle it was locked. Perhaps it was unwise of her to do, but she didn't hear Cale raging yet as Jr. had done. Sandy transportalated herself inside their bedroom.

uumj5Ci.png
    "What are you doing here Sandy? It's not safe. I locked the door for a reason."
    "I know, but you're not raging yet. I wanted to tell you Jr.'s okay now. He's sleeping. So is Joe."

d7KdlQg.png
    "I'm glad, thanks for telling me, but you could've said that through the door."
    "I know, but I wanted to see you while I could. Oh, and give you some food in case you're hungry."

Cale was seething inside, he would be turning any moment now.
    (Gawd, get the *BEEP* out of here Sandy! She's so dang stubborn!)
    (She loves you, calm down.)
    (I know.)

ZYaqPBK.png
    Another platter of Garlic Noodles appeared where Sandy cast the spell as Cale tried to convince Sandy to leave the room.
    "Thank you Babe, you're so sweet. I love you so much and how you take care of me, but you have to go, NOW! I don't want to take the chance I'll turn with you in here and bite you like...Jr... bit me. Please Babe, just go downstairs, take care of the boys!"

w12jqC8.png
    "I love you too Cale, I was only trying to help. Hey, maybe I should take down some of our stuff in here so it doesn't get destroyed. You should see the boys' room. It'll only take a few minutes."

Cale glared at Sandy's back, trying to control his unreasonable temper toward the woman he loved. He was holding back the rage as best he could, but it was soon going to be a losing battle.

"Please, don't worry about anything, it's just stuff, replaceable, you're not! GO! You have to gooooo, get out of here, NOW!"

Cale was shaking with the effort to keep from grabbing Sandy and shoving her out the door and that scared him.
    (Go, please go Babe, HURRY!)

bAoyR6z.png
    Sandy must've finally registered the urgent tone of Cale's voice and without a word transportalated out of the room.
    (Gawd, it's about time, she's so *BEEPIN* slow sometimes. Get a clue woman!)
    (Control yourself, stop thinking mean things, stop it, stop it, stop it!)
    (I CAN'T!)

m549og5.png
    "AH-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

cRyjs2e.png
    "AHHHHHH! My head, my head. It's going to explode!"

m8KtE1L.png
    "My eyes! I'm on fire! I'm burning up! HELP ME! AHHHHHHH! It hurts, it hurts!"

Cale felt like his body was breaking apart as the beast within clamored to come out and play.

qoafY1U.png
    "ROT IN HELL LANCE! *BEEP* YOU! AHHHHH! I'M BLIND! ALL I CAN SEE IS RED! HOLY *BEEP*! *BEEP*! *BEEP*!"

NIx8snJ.png
    He fell to the floor snarling and growling with rage, drool fell in a stream from his mouth as his body crunched and cracked with the transformation. Cale screamed when he felt the sensation of his body exploding outward...

6DjBVEr.png
    I wanted to show you Cale's werewolf form so bad! However, he looked like a big white teddy or polar bear with purple eyes and needed a makeover. It was awful in my opinion. In fact, I did give him a makeover but when I returned to the lot, he still looked like the polar bear except he was now wearing clothes and had eyebrows I'd given him, but that's it.

I spent a long time painting his werewolf form and it seems like I have a glitch since most of it didn't save for some reason. Does the full process have to end first? When his rage is over will the werewolf form I made for him be there? I'm so bummed...

Also, this made me want to cry too. The timer had run out and Cale should've turned when Sandy came in the room, but he didn't. I thought that had glitched out too, but as soon as Sandy left, he started to turn! He autonomously waited until she left! I was stunned. Maybe that's by design, but I choose to believe he held himself back and waited until she left because he didn't want to hurt her. Now if that isn't true love I don't know what is... :'(
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    *Updated my July 8th post above! I apologize for the delay, I played earlier today and had all my screenshots, but as I said, our power went out for hours. Ugh! They said it wouldn't come back on until tomorrow, but thankfully it was sooner. Thanks for understanding! Comments/replies coming up next. I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3

EDIT: Ugh, I thought I could focus enough to do comments, but I have a splitting headache that will not go away. :( I promise barring any power company troubles again I'll have them when I get up tomorrow.
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited April 2023
    July 3
    nQjZCoKS_o.jpg
    Pgk2ql4.png

They locked him in the bloody bathroom.
    FcMORHH.png

The beast wasn't very happy about that.
    UtTqVSQ.png

His victim this time was the toilet, the sink, the shower, the toilet again... the floor after he marked his territory like five times...
    Bz3P0BD.png
    Y7WNhSl.png
    bbtyiYS.png
    UnjYLkC.png

While Aaron was busy raging and Conan and Ricky were napping on the floor, there was a knock at the door.
    7C125Fl.png
    L4zuWRb.png

Conan went out to greet Kristopher.
    rm69yXe.png

In the bathroom, Aaron's human side regained control after the rampage was over and was absolutely disgusted.
    WVOWAm0.png
    13eQWWM.png
    DiLAGKA.png

Coming face-to-face with the alpha of the Moonwood Collective was not something he anticipated.
    DwUMokj.png

Kristopher looked even more annoyed.
    TBEDpIw.png

Fortunately, Aaron was saved from the prospect of actually having to talk to the older werewolf by the latter's insistence on chatting to Aaron's newly planted bonsai shrubs instead.
    yI3h8es.png

Aaron decided to play videogames and paint.
    WAv1nQd.png
    lIzQvC8.png

D0ivWqU.png

"I'm sorry but he just keeps refusing..." Ricky muttered, transforming into his beast form to chat with Kris.
    "I believe he can come around in time," Kris responded. "Though I should probably talk to him when he's not coming off the high of a particularly destructive transformation." He paused. "Was it you or he who planted those shrubs?"
    "...Him," Ricky said, glancing at the plants in question. "I fail to see how that's relevant."
    "If you want to connect with him, touch on something you have in common. Or, should I say, something that we all as members of the Moonwood Collective have in common."
    "Gardening?"
    "Indeed..."
    afmDuHV.png

Post edited by afai1261 on
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    I'm feeling super exhausted right now so I'm not in the right mental spot to do proper comments, but I did want to address one thing:

@Karababy52
    I spent a long time painting his werewolf form and it seems like I have a glitch since most of it didn't save for some reason. Does the full process have to end first? When his rage is over will the werewolf form I made for him be there? I'm so bummed...

I had the exact same thing happen with Nemmie when I turned her into a werewolf. During her first transformation, I left her rampaging while I went into manage worlds to edit her in CAS, and when I got back into live mode the facial changes I had made stuck, but not the fur colour.
    This was the look the game gave her, with black fur and yellow eyes, no spiked collar:
    mCOuTTh.png

I thought this simply will not do, because she needs purple eyes and white/grey fur to go with her purple eyes and grey hair in human form, so I edited her to look like this in CAS (plus gave her the spiked collar because I thought it suited her LOL):
    pRz4skc.png

When I got back in game, she looked like this (note the collar - functions as clothing, which is why Cale's wolf form kept the clothes you gave him):
    zrhdsjh.png
    g2jk1o5.png

Everything I changed about her facial features in wolf form including eye colour, etc. was all correct. Except for fur colour! I wasn't too fussed about it though since I had chosen one of the premade coat patterns and just changed the colours accordingly - but I made sure to edit her wolf form for the second time after that first rampage was over.
    And I can't quite remember exactly but I think when I went back into CAS with her, yes her wolf form was black again, the same as the form the game gave her so the same will have happened with Cale and the white form the game gave him most likely.

Note - I think I ended up choosing a different premade coat pattern for Nemmie the second time around, and I actually think she looks better in the second version. I didn't remember which coat pattern I had chosen first, but it really wasn't about which pattern it was, it was the colour that mattered to me.

So this was what I finally settled on for her, and there are visible differences when compared to the original white makeover:
    ZTu36AK.png

The next time she transformed, everything was correct:
    mbvX82f.png
    mQ6i106.png
    I'm sad to say that yes you will have to paint Cale's wolf form all over again :( I'm so sorry, this is definitely not what you want to hear at all but yeah it does look as if the whole process has to actually finish in live mode before it can be edited fully.
    With Aaron, I made sure to let his first transformation (with the game-generated wolf form) end before I edited his wolf form.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    @afai1261 - Good to know about the werewolf editing. Thanks for sharing :) Not that I have the pack yet...hehehe
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun02.jpg
    June 2: Salty Suds!

Gig 1
    Commercial: Salty Suds
    Starring: Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Capture the spirit and excitement of a high seas adventure with our best selling Salty Suds laundry detergent. Have ye clothes be smelling like notes of damp ocean air, fresh rain, and salty-sea breezes. Arrr!

dj-06-019.jpg
    dj-06-020.jpg
    dj-06-021.jpg
    dj-06-022.jpg
    dj-06-023.jpg
    dj-06-024.jpg
    dj-06-025.jpg
    dj-06-026.jpg
    dj-06-027.jpg
    dj-06-028.jpg
    dj-06-029.jpg
    dj-06-030.jpg
    dj-06-031.jpg
    dj-06-032.jpg
    dj-06-033.jpg
    dj-06-034.jpg
    dj-06-035.jpg
    dj-06-037.jpg
    dj-06-036.jpg
    dj-06-038.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    @afai1261
    Okay, you're pretty Ricky, but gross Dude! Sheesh! :D So sweet how he keeps trying to help Aaron though. He seems like a really cool guy. Conan on the otherhand is so laid back and happy-go-lucky, always smiling. Of course Aaron mentors him with fishing. Oh! They can eat raw fish? That's a good thing to know.

Is Aaron still hot-headed? I wonder if Cale would act like this as a werewolf if he still had that trait. Aww man, Hunter calling for a date, yeah, I would've cried too. :'( Poor Aaron, he's so miserable. Good idea working out his frustrations on the punching bag. He looks good doing it too! ;) Luna is so cute, looks like Yoshi. Of course she has a purple collar since Conan (and you) obviously loves purple. :)

Love how you describe Aaron's transformation, that's exactly how I imagine it must feel. I love his werewolf form. Did you do any painting on his face? Looks like you may have around the nose/cheeks area. Are those CC eyes? I don't remember that color. He looks great!

Yep, I plan for both Cale & Jr. joining that pack first and L. told him to seek Kristopher out, so of course he had to make friends with him and the pack.

I totally understand, though I'm not sick, just have a splitting headache still, it never went away since last night so I barely slept and hope my comments make some kind of sense at least. Glad you're feeling a little better.

I don't play with kids very often either so sometimes I forget to get one for them. I just hate the fact they can't sleep in the bed after someone's sprays the monster away, all they can do is nap.

I loved it, you write so well! I contemplated sending Sandy and Joe back to Glimmerbrook, but just couldn't do it in the end. They'd been apart for so long as it is. The entire family will stick together while Cale is in MM.

Oh, okay, that's the difference then, Cale never did the cowboy movie.

Aww, she's adorable! I love she got her Mama's eyes! Looks just like Cale eh? I can already see the similarities. Excited to see her when she's all grown up. :)

Yay! I'll grab Ricky the next time I'm online when playing. I LOVE that long Moschino hair on guys and you're right it does suit Ricky to a T! <3

I'm sure you'll figure it out at some point how to get Hunter and Aaron reunited. Don't worry, I rarely ever plan anything out for the story part of this challenge, it's mostly all written by the seat of my pants as ideas pop into my head. :D

Hey, it's all true! You have a gift for writing in my opinion! <3

So glad you picked up on the reason why Cale couldn't read the tombstone! I got the idea from how there is stuff written in the werewolf books normies can't read. ;) I figured Lance was arrogant enough to call himself the big bad wolf, glad you got a chuckle out of it. :D

Yes! Exactly! I wanted Jr.'s werewolf form to look cute and kind of innocent because he is a very young, scared teenage boy. It's why he has very little body hair too. I needed to do something to make him look younger than Joe even though they are both teens.

Broke my heart writing that for Jr., but it made sense he'd feel that way. :(

So satisfying getting rid of Lance like that. As soon as I heard about the telescope and meteorite deaths, I knew that was how Lance would die. I would've had Cale dance on his grave if I could! :D

Lots of hugs all around, yes. I wanted them to have a bit of happiness before it all went downhill for this family.

I think Joe was just in shock and all he could think in relation to werewolves was the only one he'd encountered, Lance. Of course he apologized, he loves his brother. <3

I'd also planned that Jr. would be the one to turn Cale or rather contemplating doing it that way. I knew I didn't want him to get werebies. It makes me sick seeing Sims foaming at the mouth and it takes sooooo long for them to transform that way. It is sad and I can't look at Cale's face when Jr. is biting him without wanting to cry. :'(

Yeah, Sandy saying that seems so in character for her. I don't plan on her being a werewolf, but you never know, she might still end up being one. The only reason she might, and that's BIG might, is to experience a werewolf baby/toddler. From what I've seen, they're adorable with the animations they can do.

You flatter me saying all that, Thank You! <3 You made me smile through the pain in my head. :)

Aww man, poor Aaron being locked in the bathroom for his most recent rage. Jr. got that 'gotta mark something' moodlet too, but he never did it. Maybe because he doesn't have that perk yet? Same with Cale. I could've cheated that for Jr., because obviously I did cheat to make it so he could do the curse bite, but...I guess I just don't see Jr. doing it as a younger teen unless he's somewhere that no one can see him doing it. hehe I pretended he did though by putting down one of those gross green wet spots from the EL pack in their room.

Poor Aaron, understandable he'd be disgusted with himself and mop up the mess he'd made. Then he finds Kristopher is there. That face! Yeah, he looks a bit annoyed. o.O Of course he was saved by the fact Kristopher loves gardening so of course he had to check out Aaron's Bonsai plants. hehe Ah yes, Kris is indeed a wise Alpha wolf, listen to him Ricky! Look for common ground when trying to make friends with someone. LOVE Ricky's wolf look! He looks so fierce, yet...still cute with those little ears and green eyes. <3

Thank you so much for your reply to my dilemma with Cale's wolf form. I actually did a search and there was a thread on EA Answers about this. It seems your Sim has to be in their human form when you edit their wolf form. What you did by waiting until Aaron's transformation was complete was what I will need to do with Cale. It's just a shame because I loved how I'd painted his wolf form before. I hope I can make it look the same way again, we'll see...

@SoulGal7
    Love how you used the game lore to make this post and help explain things for Dylan. I'm SO glad he has a way to get out of the curse now! However, I have my doubts he and Morgan will be able to do it since the mob is on their way to Britechester. o.O

@LegacySims2017
    Wow! DJ looks so different as a blond for his first gig! He actually looks kind of hot as a pirate eh? I've never liked that hairstyle though, but it doesn't look that bad on DJ I guess. The Devs must really be enamored with pirates since this is yet another pirate gig Cale didn't do. hehe He got nominated for an award? o.O That's fantastic! Congrats DJ and Good Luck, I hope he wins!
  • Options
    July 7th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Bess seems to be acting nicer towards Adam lately. Maybe Tina talked to her and suggested she not be so bossy to him. :lol:

@Karababy52
    A werewolf family kinda sounds fun. :lol: But hopefully Cale and family can find a cure. There's so much more adventuring for Cale to do. I can't wait to see your alteration of Cale's werewolf form. :smile:

July 8th Comments:

@Karababy52
    Sometimes rabbit holes are better, but for storytelling, I want to show off D.J. going to work and then gameplay can be the rabbit hole. Luckily for gigs, I get to go with D.J. now.

@afai1261
    I'm glad we got werewolves. I find it funny that they tend to look on the "cute" side. I like how you have Aaron as a werewolf. The face does still look like Aaron in a way. Meaning you can kind of tell it's Aaron under there.
    As I mentioned above, I think you did a good job editing werewolf Aaron. I like it.

Yeah, that flashy outfit is not D.J.'s style. But going through the outfits seeing that, I had to try it on him just see. Then I decided to use it as the daily image. I did a search for Talent Agency and that Lot came up. The creator did an amazing job on it. We'll definitely be seeing more of it.

@RememberJoy
    That fabricator was like, 'I don't know you. Come here! You like red dye, let me make you red!" :joy: Adam had the upper hand, though. Good job, Adam. I think the dust bunnies are cute.

@SoulGal7
    Yay. Ester is trying to help Dylan overcome the sprites. I just hope this Lover's Moon works and doesn't do something else drastic to Dylan...cause we all know about Full Moons. :joy:

@Karababy52
    I enjoyed that you had Jr. have a small bit of control in regard to the fishbowl. I like that you have it that's Jr. is still in there and the werewolf hasn't completely taken over. Cale a cute white werewolfie. :joy: I was tell @afai1261 that the werewolves do tend to look on the "cute" side. But I think they want it more family friendly than scary. Looking forward to seeing Cale's new transformation form you created for him, though. The whole family seems to be stubborn...ha ha. But in the end, they come together.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    July 9th: Back to basics

izZnfKO.png
    I spent the first part of my morning sorting through my overflowing dumpster.

wTVtIt3.png

I dug out some pufferfish nigiri, but knew better than to trust my luck with that one.

WVYMWQ7.png

I continued to dig around and found an experimental dish that was literally sparkling! I gave it a try, but it wasn't my favorite.

G7Nl4Qq.png

I also found a potato, so I added it to my little garden.

h1fNv5D.png

As I was finishing up with the dumpster, a swarm of flies attacked me and I decided it was time for a
    change of scenery.

mHlAtka.png

I swung by the old warehouse and put in a couple of votes for the maker's space, figuring I could use the provided equipment to stock up my Plopsy account.

432Mz2D.png

After that, I grabbed a rug that was basically the same shape as a yoga mat, and headed over to the next neighborhood. I'd heard there was a cafe there that had an open side room that was free to use, and if I needed to earn some money, then I was going back to what I knew!
    I placed my carpet down and went around to gather together a group of people who were interested in yoga. Once I had a nice group, we began!

Z8DU8MG.png

A couple lessons later and I was now flush with cash and easily had enough to buy the lot! Yes!
    I celebrated with a couple of cannoli before placing a call to cement my bid on the land.

uCuvsCF.png
    FGqfu5q.png

By Monday the lot would be mine!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,922 Member

@Karababy52 , @SoulGal7 , @afai1261 and @LegacySims2017 , Thank you all for wishes <3 All things happen slowly, for my own patience, even too slowly.

@Karababy52 , I saw my dear Greg some day ago, so lovely to see you still have him :P
    EDIT: I originally wrote that, i know now you also mentioned it to me , but i let it be :P

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options

Oona Medicci, day 1

vCWs8kr.png
    Dd0MvTE.png
    her lot is next to gym, where park lot i placed use to be.
    fqgaleW.png
    Lets start the day by cheating to be ill , teacher believed her, it was easy! waiting for mascot...
    7aa3P0Y.png
    no need to wait long..
    vCWs8kr.png
    YAY!
    INfwV2T.png
    fishing thn as no money.. this was my first time fishing newbie got good catch! she must be natural.
    l785sCl.png
    or , just like her big brother, Sakura was there to teach!
    (she cannot do the fishing-skill as her home lot was before the one with ponds, so, now only one fishing spot)
    DZL5oA8.png
    To gym, need aspiration points and stuff..
    q7SNWOa.png
    Plus, this one, takes her hunger away, for a while.

T05fZSR.png
    Sean was there too.. Joel actually trained Oona too, i just dont have a pic. Sean , dont be so cranky, yu are there on your own.. not forcing you.

oaPxvtf.png
    Oh! Again!
    7W3Gss6.png
    Only in sims! Really, how did you made all that dirt by running in that machine???? clothing too? I mean where did all dirt came from???

nYoRqfd.png
    Not much there, just foundation. (needed for tiny home) , 600 money, no building.. but one thing....

TKPBa29.png
    qpiS579.png
    a9cUDt4.png
    now money from fishing to buy these..
    ehlDypU.png
    After troubles what everyone else knows too, she actually doubled her money! Still not enuff for building.
    3er4Z4s.png
    GyksGRe.png
    Good night

• Options
    edited July 2022
    July - Day 9: "Do one thing every day that scares you..."

fwjAkB6.png

Notes
    0tlUash.png
    Cale's transformation was complete and the subsequent rage had gone away. It had taken much shorter for his rage to die down than it had for Jr. Perhaps the rage was more intense and longer for Jr. because it happened under a full moon.

The bedroom he shared with Sandy was mostly intact as well. He took a shower and went in search of his family. The boys were nowhere in sight, but he found Sandy outside painting on her beloved easel. He wasn't surprised. She loved to paint, it probably helped to relax her.

URNVL5w.png
    "Hey Babe, I'm back."

She jumped a little hearing his voice and gasped her surprise to see him there. She'd been so focused on the abstract.

"Cale!"

PjYHJT4.png
    "Oh it feels so good to hold you."
    "Are you alright? How do you feel?"
    "I'm okay, now. Turning was extremely painful and I had a horrible headache at first, but it didn't last. I'll live."

smQ5LmK.png
    "The question is, how are you? Did you get any sleep? Where are the boys?"
    "I'm fine, I slept on the couch after Joe got up. The boys are at school."
    "School? Really? That's surprising."
    "They wanted to go and I encouraged it. I thought it would be good to keep some semblance of normality in our lives, even though I guess...this, is our new normal now. Joe transportalated both of them there."

fVSY12B.png
    "Wasn't Jr. anxious about maybe transforming at school though?"
    "He learned how to control it."
    "Wow, that's incredible. How long was I locked in our room?"
    "Not long, really, compared to Jr. Cale, he feels so bad about their room. We'll have to replace almost everything."
    "It's okay, we can afford it. I was thinking about that too. We should build a 'safe' room or something in the basement where Jr. and I can go when we're raging. At least until we can learn how to control it."
    "I think that would be a good idea. Did you wreck much in our room?"
    "Not too much, just a chair and my laptop, mostly."

jVHoCfH.png
    "Hey, I learned how to transform at will too, wanna see what I look like as a werewolf?"
    "Uh, well..."

NIOwMNJ.png
    "Alright, I guess I'll need to get used to seeing you in that form anyway, so why not."
    "Cool! Try not to be scared okay? I have claws and sharp teeth, but otherwise, it's not that bad. Ready?"
    "Ready as I'll ever be."

Cale began the transformation and Sandy couldn't help screaming when it began and she ducked down shaking a little at first. But soon, she realized she was being silly, he wasn't raging now. She stood up to face him and watched in curiosity. Cale would never hurt her, he loved her.
    (That's what Cale thought about Jr. too.)
    (This is different, he's not raging.)

0D6O4CY.png
    "What do you think? If you don't like it, I won't transform again and try to stay as myself as much as possible. But I thought you should at least see me once like this."
    "Oh Cale, you still have your cute freckles. The yellow eyes are different, but...you look good, kind of...cute, maybe even a little...hot. I can't believe I just said that." Sandy said with a giggle.

JyRVEth.png
    "Oh really? Hot enough for a kiss?"

sAqZbdc.png
    "Because I'm feeling very risky right now for some reason and you my lovely fiancée look good enough to eat!"
    Sandy's eyes widened when Cale said that and suddenly grabbed her around the waist with a lusty look in his glowing yellow eyes.
    "My, what big eyes you have. Big beautiful blue eyes..."

fP0oXbP.png
    I6bb7Be.png
    "Oooo Cale, you can still take my breath away with your kisses, that'll never change."

slYIf9b.png
    "I was hoping you'd feel that way. I'm still me inside, just the outside has changed."

7zXD2E7.png
    "You're so sweet, I love you so much Sandy. Thanks for taking care of me and the boys."

pWmocnz.png
    "Of course, I love you and our boys, why wouldn't I? You know what?"
    "What?"
    "Your fur tickles when you kiss me. I...like it!" She said with another giggle. "I think you being a werewolf won't be so bad. At least when you're not raging."
    "I'm glad because if you didn't still want me, like this? Lance would win even more. We can't let him win, we should try to make our lives as normal as possible, just like you said with the boys going to school."

SszwTLu.png
    "Speaking of that, since the boys are at school and I didn't wreck the bed. Want to see what it's like to be intimate with a big bad wolf?"

3lVD0v4.png
    "Hmm, I don't know about that. Kissing is one thing, but..."
    "Oh come on, aren't you at least a little bit curious?"

XnVACNE.png
    "Maybe just a little."

mpC4wjr.png
    "I know that look, you're more than a little curious, you want me just as much as I want you right now, don't you?"
    "You're such a dog Cale."
    "You always say that, but I really am now. Ohhh Yeahhh! Shall we?"
    Sandy got a big smile on her face and felt hot all over seeing the burning look of desire in Cale's new yellow eyes. She was just a tinge scared, but more turned on than she thought she'd be at the thought of having a romp with Cale as a werewolf. She nodded her head.

fqvTb44.png
    (Ha! Take that Lance, you loser! )
    "Just be careful with those claws and...teeth. You won't bite me now will you?"
    "I'll be careful. Of course I won't bite you...unless you want me to? I mean, just a few love nips? I know you like that. *ehehehe*"
    "Wellll, you didn't have sharp fangs then, but we'll see." Sandy said with a smirk.

6ixEtu2.png
    "Well now, I see some things haven't changed at all. I wondered if, if...it would be...furry."

iCVUcSR.png
    "Nope, although, that might've been interesting if it was, eh? You said my kisses tickled. Just imagine..."
    *Gulp* "Uh, yeah..."

bL3bYlV.png
    "Oh, oh, oh gawd, YES! Cale! You're such an animal!"
    "Ah-Wooooooooooooooooooohoo!"

4Nwt4KD.png
    Here's Cale's werewolf form. It started out as a default coat pattern, but I changed the colors. I also downloaded some CC quartz werewolf eyes that glow in the dark. I gave him yellow/gold eyes because most wolves have that color I believe. I added a faux scar, freckles, eyebrows, a little darker chin hairs, some coloring around his mouth, under his nose/eyes and made his ears bigger. Lastly, I reshaped his eyes. I tried to make them look as close to his human form eyes as I could. Didn't quite work, but close enough I guess.

oOWp0Yd.png
    Here's a full body shot front and back. I think he looks really good, better than the white polar bear look he had anyway. I doubt I'll change his werewolf look at all after this. I can't think of what else I would do. He's wearing the same outfits as his human form, sans shoes, of course. But I did change his pants for cold weather just so I could tell the difference from his everyday look. This is his sleep 'outfit.' I put that in quotes because he's actually supposed to be naked I guess. hehe

Anyway, in his human form, all I added was a bite scar on his arm where Jr. bit him. As he spars and fights with other werewolves, I might add more scars.

By the way, Cale got the Territorial and Frisky temperaments after he finished transforming and raging. He was extremely flirty too! He can now transform at will as well since he didn't scare anyone while raging. The pop-up about the Frisky temperament said he'll progress faster when he's flirty now, hence the reason he and Sandy got, well, frisky! hehe I wish Jr. had turned Cale earlier because now he has to wait a week to experience the full moon as a werewolf. That's all he needs to finish the first aspiration and unlock four more. Ah well...
  • Options
    *Updated my July 9th post above! I apologize for not having this updated or doing comments/replies last night. By the time we went back inside from hanging out around the firepit, it was late. It took awhile to paint his wolf form, edit screenshots, write and upload them to Imgur, so I just went to bed instead of trying to post or write comments/replies. I'll get started on comments/replies now. Hope y'all are having a great day/night! <3
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017
    Yes, it would be kind of fun if they all ended up werewolves eh? Perhaps that'll happen, we'll see... You're in luck! I posted Cale's werewolf form in my update for yesterday. :)

Sometimes, yes, but I love the interactive careers, so that part of Get Famous I really enjoyed, the gigs. :)

Jr. did still have a tiny bit of control over the wolf and his rage, but not much. Just enough though to save Joe's fish! hehe Yeah, I guess it wouldn't have been that bad, but I just can't picture Cale as a cute & cuddly white werewolf/polar bear. I wanted a look for his werewolf form form that looked more like, well, him, I guess. I tried to get his fur close to his own hair color at least and added a few touches personal to him, like the freckles and facial scar. I'm sure you're right they didn't want werewolves to be TOO scary. I still think they did a good job of making them scary though. The transformation is AMAZING for one thing! Oh yeah, they're all a stubborn bunch eh? hehe

@Ellupelluellu
    I'm so glad you're back and feeling a little more like your old self. Recovery will take time, but you've progressed leaps and bounds above where I thought you'd be by now. You're such a strong woman, and I admire you so much! <3

Yes! I'll always have Greg as my Grim now, always! I love the Dude! <3

Oona is so lovely! She looks cute taking a pic with Yamachan. Love her entire pink outfit, right down to her boots! Naughty, naughty Oona faking being sick to skip school. hehe Of course, I understand, Cale never went to school. hehe Wow! Incredible she caught a salmon her first time fishing! I think you're right, she's a natural! Oh hey, Hi there Sakura, so nice of you to mentor Oona. I think there's at least two fishing spots in Newcrest if you wanted to use that world as a 'neutral' world like I have and others in the challenge. Just a thought. :)

Oh yay! So good to see Sean, and Joel too! hehe So Joel trained her twice! Good job Joel! Yeah, it's always the same no matter what they're doing to tank their hygiene. A bit unrealistic, but not much we can do about it. Oh well...

Ah, so she's got the tiny home lot trait perks! That'll help her progress quickly when she's on her home lot. Simmis! Good luck Oona! Nice she doubled her money. Sweet dreams Oona, things will get better for you very quickly dear! Love the shot of the moon! Great update, I can't wait to see how she does in the challenge. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    June 1 - A Whirlwind Week - The Final Term - Part 1

dylan-with-indi-hat.png
    Even though the news of the Kiss Curse wasn't what he had wanted to hear, Dylan's meeting with Ester Mudget gave him some hope. His only hope right now.

selvadorada-book-villa.png

As soon as he got home, Dylan looked up when the next full moon would be...and it turns out, it would be on Graduation Night. A lot of the roomies were moving out right after the Graduation Ceremony, and heading back home. From there, they were either starting jobs or travelling. Wolfgang was staying an extra day to get the house cleaned up and return the keys to the landlord, and then he and Morgan were taking the train back to Windenburg. Morgan would have a night to spend with her family before boarding the plane for her internship in Selvadorada. As yet, Dylan hadn't told her if he was going with her or not, and she hadn't enquired.

There were times when he passed her in the house and she just looked at him, that unspoken question in her eyes. He could almost hear her asking, "Are you coming with me?" , but she never said a word and when he passed her, she always looked sad and turned her face away.

you-too-morgan.png

Dylan was going to surprise her on the night of their "first kiss" but couldn't bear the look in her eyes any longer. He had ordered something on plopsy, and he decided that he would give it to her today.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Morgan had been working on the ERAM machine in Cale, Adam & DJ's room, and she came out when he was in the hall.

Dylan smiled at her, "Hey Morgan, do you have a moment? Can we talk?"

morgan-do-you-have-a-moment.png

Morgan: "Yeah...I was just going to take a shower. What's up?"

They went into the room together.

givign-morgan-a-gift.png

Dylan took a wrapped gift out of a bag, "I...um...I got you something for your trip..." he said handing her a gift.

Morgan looked confused, "Oh...and you're giving it to me now? So...um...does that mean you're...?"

does-this-mean.png

Dylan cut her off and sighed, "Can you just open it? I was going to wait until Graduation Night to give it to you, but you've been looking so gloomy lately, I figured I should give it to you now..."

Morgan, "I haven't been gloomy...I've just been...um...thinking..."

Dylan: "Okay, so I shouldn't give this gift to you now? You're actually okay then?" he said as he feigned taking the gift back.

oh-my-gosh-what-is-it.png

Morgan grabbed at it,"Heck, no! I'm opening it!" "she said as she lifted the box lid, "It's a hat! Oh my gosh! Like the actor wore in the Simdiana Jones' movies?"

Dylan: "Yeah, I figured you needed one, you know, on that archaeological dig and all..."

Morgan looked at him, "Thanks Dylan...it's a really nice gift. I'll wear it everyday..." she said still looking at him expecting him to say something else. But he didn't, and there was an awkward silence, and Morgan turned away, "So...yeah...thanks so much Dylan...that's it then, right?"

awkward-moment.png

Dylan couldn't keep a straight face any longer, "Nope...the next gift is for me. I mean how could I pass up this plopsy sale? And it just so happens to match the gift I gave you," he said and pulled a hat out of the bag and twirled it around on his finger.

Morgan's face lit up when she saw it, "Oh my gosh, Dylan, does this mean..."

i-am-going-to-look-so-good-in-selvadorada.png

Dylan: "Yep, we now have matching hats. And you should see the outfit I bought...I am going to look so good sitting in that cantina sipping a mojito."

Morgan jumped for joy, "Oh my gosh, Dylan...you're going with me to Selvadorada?"

you-got-one-too.png

Dylan: "Well, of course...someone's gotta protect you from those mummies..."

lovign-embrace.png

Morgan engulfed Dylan in a hug, "Oh Dylan, you've made me soooo happy..." she said as she looked up at him.

Dylan gazed into her eyes and almost couldn't control the feelings he had for her right now. He held her tighter and felt how soft and warm she felt against him, and he just wanted to....oh gosh he wanted to...and then WHOOSH...they were thrown apart.

sis-you-just-try-to-kiss-me.png

Morgan caught her breath, "Oh gosh...you were going to....you were going to kiss me just now, weren't you?"

yes-i-did-the-necklace-cant-lie.png

Dylan took a deep breath trying to calm himself, "Yes, Morgan...yes I was. I can't fool that necklace, can I?" he replied and backed away to put some space between them.

Morgan stood there smiling at him clutching the gift box.

Dylan: "So....I was hoping that you would be free on Graduation Night to have dinner with me. I was...um...thinking of having it here at the house...maybe that spaghetti dinner that we talked about..."

will-yo-have-dinner-with-me-sat.png

Morgan smiled shyly: "Spaghetti dinner? You're cooking? Well, um...Wolfgang will still be here..."

Dylan: "Yeah...that's fine...I'll just make a huge batch...and I was thinking that you and I could eat outside and then do some stargazing together. It's supposed to be a full moon that night, you know..."

morgan-and-dylan-a-loving-look.png

Morgan's eyes sparkled, "Yeah...that sounds perfect, Dylan. I'd love to..."

oh-morgan-i-can-hardly-wait-to-kiss-you.png

Morgan thanked Dylan for the gift again, and headed to her room. When she had gone, Dylan smiled thinking about her. "It's going to work out...I just know it..." and then he frowned slightly, "...maybe it's a good thing that Wolfgang will be here. I need to talk to him about the possibility of the curse backfiring...I need him to be here for Morgan if anything goes wrong..."

this-is-my-last-chance.png

Dylan put the hat on his head and looked at himself in the mirror, "But nothing's going to go wrong, right? It just can't. This is my last chance..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was a busy week. Dylan did indeed quit soccer, and Wolfgang quit E-Sports.

dylan-quit-the-soccer-team.png

Surprisingly, even without these scholarships, they still had a full ride. The roomies worked non-stop on their essays, presentations and homework.

homework-and-essays.png

DJ and Robin came home from soccer practice, both injured.

robin-and-dj-both-injured.png

They had study sessions at UBrite and Foxbury campuses.

DJ-HAS-A-BIT-OF-AN-AUDIENCE-IN-DEBATING.png

I-GUESS-THE-WEATHER-WAS-NICE-SO-THEY-ARE-DOING-HOMEWORK-OUTSIDE.png

Okay...well...not all of these were study sessions...

WOLF-PLAYS-SOME-BASKETS.png

DYLAN-DOES-SOME-PAINTING.png

ROBIN-AUTO-KNITS.png

PLAYING-VIDEO-GAMES-AT-FOX.png

DYLAN-WORKS-ON-A-SCULPTURE-UPSTAIRS.png

And, of course, Cale was always chatting up the girls...

CALE-CHATTING-UP-SOME-GIRLS.png

And Dylan's old habits were creeping back again, and maybe some new ones. Dylan, did you just clog that drain?
    dylan-swiped-an-object.png

DYLAN-CLOGS-THE-LAST-DRAIN.png

Yep he did and completes the Chief of Mischief Aspiration.
    CHIEF-OF-MISCHIEF-ASP-COMPLETE.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan seemed to have quite an appetite lately and got a sandwich from the vending machine between tutoring sessions. As he stood there munching on his sandwich, Wolfgang came over.

Wolfgang: "Okay,,,so I heard you're heading to Selvadorada with Morgan. You planning a romantic get-away? I thought you two hadn't even kissed yet..."

SP-WHATD-GOING-ON-WITH-YOU-AND-MORGAN.png

Dylan: "We haven't...but that's all going to change real soon..."

Wolfgang: "What...what do you mean?"

Dylan: "I am bursting to tell someone...but you've got to promise me you won't tell Morgan. I want to surprise her. Dang! I've waited so long...and I just want everything to be perfect..."

Wolfgang: "Ok...spill it...I won't say a word..."

THE-NIGHT-OF-THE-FULL-MOON-BRO.png

Dylan: "I got to the top rank in the Secret Society, Wolfgang, and on Graduation Night, I'm going to kiss her."

Wolfgang: "Holy Plumbobs! So...the curse is lifted? Dang, bro, I don't know how you have the willpower. If I was you, I'd have kissed her the moment I found out..."

talk-about-the-kiss.png

Dylan: "Yeah...well...here's the thing. I've gotta wait. The sprites didn't lift the Kiss Curse...and...well, it's a rather long story, but I met the founder of the Secret Society, Ester Mudget...she's a ghost...and she told me that there was another way to break this curse but I have to wait until the full moon..."

Wolfgang: "So...you're still cursed? And you met a ghost? Oh geez...okay...oh, hey, I get it now...this full mon is on Graduation Night. So, what's so special about this full moon?"

Dylan: "Well, apparently it's called a Lover's Moon, and if Morgan and I kiss under this full moon...the curse will be broken..."

Wolfgang: "Oh heck bro, you're caught in some twisted fairytale...do you think it will work?"

Dylan: "Yeah, well, I'm hoping. It's like my last chance, Wolfgang...but, look, I actually wanted to talk to you...I need you to be at the house with us...and if anything goes wrong when I kiss her, I want you to promise me that you'll take care of her."

IF-IT-BACKFIRES-YOU-HAVE-TO-HAVE-MY-BACK.png

Wolfgang: "What's that supposed to mean, bro?"

Dylan: "If somehow I am not Morgan's true love...and when we kiss...it backfires...then the curse might cause me to...to...hate her forever...I don't want to say things to hurt her...I don't want to hurt her...you gotta promise me..."

Wolfgang: "Oh Plumb it! I forgot about that part...but, bro, that's not going to happen. And look, that kiss is going to be one "hot" kiss, dude. You have waited so long. Bro, I know you love her..."

Dylan shook his head, "Yeah, I do...I really do...but I haven't told her yet...I'm going to tell her Graduation Night. I know...crazy right? And, geez...it's just a kiss, but...dang...I'm so nervous....""

ITS-GOING-TO-BE-MY-ONLY-CHANCE-WITH-HER.png

Wolfgang: "No, bro, I get it...it's more than a kiss...and look, I know this is going to work out for the two of you. In fact, I'll talk to Bryon about staying over at his rental that night...so you two can...you know...be alone after that kiss..."

Dylan nodded,"Yeah, okay, thanks bro...but just promise me that you will be there..."

Wolfgang: "Yeah, bro, I promise...but I know you're gonna want me gone real quick after that kiss..." he replied laughing.

bro-bump.png

Wolfgang gave Dylan a bro bump and Dylan couldn't help smiling.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

They saw Aaron and Hunter out and about, and Hunter told them that they were engaged now. Ahhh...sweet :)

aaron-with-dj-and-adam.png

WOLF-SEES-HUNTER-AT-FOX.png

They also saw some of their other friends around campus, and they all seemed rather busy trying to get everything accomplished in the short time they had left.

SELENA-AT-UBRITE.png

bryon-on-campus.png

Dylan attended some special lectures...
    DYLAN-ENGINEERING.png
    INFO-ON-ENGINEERING.png

And also tutored students...which never seemed to end...
    dylan-tutors.png

Dylan also had a chance to contribute some knowledge on the ERAM machine, and decided to up-date the Urban Legend area for the Secret Society, and added everything that Ester Mudget had told him about the sprites and her demise. He felt so much better after he had done that. Now the truth would be known.

eram-dylan.png
    dylan-earnings-from-eram.png

And each day, Dylan made an offering to the sprites, just as Ester had instructed him to do, and he was never once tempted to use the gifts that they had given him.

SPRITES-I-AM-DONE-WITH-YOU.png

And the best part was that Cruz returned to the house, and Dylan was able to tell him what had happened to Ester.

cruz-came-to-the-house-and-dylan-was-ablet-o-tell-him-about-ester.png

At the end of the conversation, Cruz said he had to leave and find Ester, his true love. Dylan felt really good about bringing these two together.

oh-my-love-ester-i-must-go-to-her.png

He only wished that the same will happen between Morgan and himself when he finally kissed her. Dylan knew that Morgan was the only one for him. He hoped that she felt the same.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    July 10th: Renovation

Today's Accomplishments:
    Eco Innovator
    - Convince a sim to vote
    - Vote on a NAP twice

W402f36.png
    Now that I'd avoided loosing my temporary home, I had a lot more time to think about other things and I suddenly realized just how home sick I was.
    I was missing Kaori especially, and every inch of me yearned to teleport back to Glimmerbrook just to hold her and giver her a kiss. It's probably a good thing Morgyn took away my magic, or I might have blown our whole operation less than two weeks in.

To get my mind off of things, I walked over to the NAP board to see how voting was going. My Creativity NAP was only a couple points behind Fun and Games, so I gave it a couple more votes to boost it ahead.

K3hbOSR.png

I noticed a sim who looked vaguely familiar and I asked him what NAP he was voting for. When he said he wasn't sure, I suggested the Creativity NAP, but his reply really lacked any enthusiasm on the matter. Oh well, I tried.

vtyjTWb.png

This didn't seem to be helping my mental state, so I returned home and threw myself into finally cleaning up all the big junk littering the lot. Except for the pile of crates. The cats seem to enjoy those.
    Once that was cleaned up, I set to work plowing up the dirt and planting some grass seeds. Since it was Fall there wouldn't be much to show until Spring, but it did make a small difference.
    Next came a couple of windows and a ladder leading up to the smaller container stacked on top of the other two. On it's roof I placed two solar panels I'd bought to run my stove and fridge and I moved my bedroom up there as well. To finish things off, I bought some oil lamps and placed them in all four of my containers for a little light.
    Wow, it's amazing how much you can get done in a morning, and on such a modest budget too!

Dx1ggQ0.png

As I was putting up some finishing touches, I heard a knock and went outside to find Bess waiting for me.

r44TFdZ.png

She said she had a surprise for me, and presented me with a package.

pwtSrWt.png

When I opened it I found a vanilla cupcake inside, unspoiled!
    I thanked her and put the cupcake away for a later treat, asking her if she'd noticed my renovations. When she said she hadn't, I led her around the corner and showed her my work. She too was very impressed by what I'd accomplished in such a small amount of time. I brought her up to my bedroom and we sat down on my bed to chat.

X7vBu8j.png

"Well Adam," she said looking around, "you never cease to amaze me. How did you even install windows without power tools?"
    Huh... Good question.
    Time to change the subject.
    "So," I said maybe a little too enthusiastically, "When will we know the outcome for the Warehouse vote?"

PFavGS0.png

"City council will post the results tomorrow morning," Bess replied. "Then the hard work begins."
    "Can I help out in any way?" I asked, genuinely interested.
    "The city will contract out the cleanup," Bess said, "but as a Civil Designer you may be called upon for some ideas."
    "Is that when I'll be allowed to draw up some blueprints?" I asked.
    "Slow down there tiger," Bess laughed. "You're still on a trial basis remember? Once you prove yourself capable you'll have plenty of opportunity to create all sorts of things!" She leaned in towards me and whispered, "You didn't hear it from me, but I believe you're in line for a promotion. You may hear from me tomorrow or the next day once its finalized."

zmBe1oA.png

I grinned and thanked her before we said goodbye for the evening.

I did a little cleaning after that, mopping and sweeping out the filthy containers.

LxLhpv3.png

I fixed up a radio I'd found and was surprisingly able to sell it off almost immediately.

rZAMGNK.png

Maybe if I wasn't trying to be kidnapped by vampires I'd consider starting my own second hand store.

Life's funny that way I guess.

• Options
    edited July 2022
    July - Day 10: "Biding time is easy - and gets you nowhere..."

hXIwVPp.png

Notes
    IaMBPit.png
    Jr. was happy to find the room he shared with Joe had been completely cleaned up and a bit remodeled. It's great having a Spellcaster for a Mom who can just wave her wand and cast a Repairio spell eh? He got started right away on his homework, while Joe went straight to bed, he was exhausted from only sleeping on the couch.

d0nN58X.png
    I just moved stuff around a little in here, fixed scratches on the beds, and added the werewolves collectibles shelf.

txuUGjn.png
    They also have a couple new 'Rage Rooms' in the basement, one for Jr. and one for Cale. It's accessible by a ladder in the entranceway only Cale & Jr. can reach. I placed a few rundown/worn items they can destroy to their wolfie hearts content. Nothing fancy, but it'll keep them from hurting anyone or anything of value.

QkfbQj6.png
    While I was in build mode anyway, I swapped out the small dining table for a bigger one. They weren't using it to eat or using the laptops unless I made them do it because the laptops have such a big footprint they were taking up all the space. Let's hope this one works.

i8dAxHb.png
    Cale has the Scavenger perk and did a little digging in front of the house to see what he could find. He found a crystal, a Were Living magazine and the jawbone of a cowplant. Yes! He put that on the collectibles shelf in the boys' room.

IFtMPK2.png
    Aww. they're both still very flirty from having another romp before the boys got home, so Sandy came outside to give Cale a kiss on the cheek. So sweet! <3

kh1IRjn.png
    I couldn't help taking another sunset screenshot of Moonwood Mill, it's so pretty in the middle of the forest with the trees covered in snow. If you look very closely, you can see someone running in front of the library.

OT9KN8v.png
    It's Venus! What are you doing here dear? I find it kind of funny, yet cool that most of the NPCs visiting Moonwood Mill are occult Sims. They seem very drawn to this place. Gee, I wonder why? :D

vhNuGYa.png
    I bet some of you know who this handsome werewolf might be.

L2cFpnF.png
    Yep, it's Lou Howell, member of the Wildfangs. Must be nice to be able to wear just a pair of itty bitty shorts when it's freezing outside. Well, he's also wearing a fur coat from head to toe so there is that to consider. ;) I'm not mad about it...

1K6z4tc.png
    I also saw Rory walking away from the pack hangout. They left a bonfire roaring away and a pile of trash. Sheesh! Not only are they wild, but irresponsible as well! Who starts a fire and then just leaves it like that? Tsk, tsk, tsk...

sO2dalW.png
    I panned over to see if any of the Moonwood Collective pack members were hanging out and saw Wolfgang. He is so cute! Like a big 'ol teddy bear, I just want to hug him!

Q1EFt9I.png
    Okay, well I guess this pack isn't much better at keeping their hangout tidy. There's always books laying around and lots of food. Good tip for Rags to Riches players in this world, your Sims will never go hungry here, that's for sure.

aK7ePFc.png
    Just Jacob looking stylish. He's such a cutie too. He's also a teen. I guess Cale could've brought Jr. over tonight to meet them all. Eh, they have a week until the next full moon to join the pack. For now, at least this update, they're just taking it easy after the harrowing experiences both have had lately. Especially Jr.

0brbRsx.png
    Hello Lily, you're such a pretty wolf.
    "Thank you dear."

Love the look of that steak tartar she's eating. Yum!

X8q4xcu.png
    I thought this guy was Joe at first, looks a bit like him and has the same hairstyle. It's actually one of Cale's other kids, Deon Burton, out for a jog. Hmm, I bet he's an occult. I forgot to look though. Opps!

9XHEuwf.png
    Finally found Kristopher! He looks so good, love his coat pattern. Whichever one of the Devs was responsible for his creation did a great job in my opinion.

ywrY651.png
    What the heck? Deon, stop yelling at your Dad!

f1V0EJO.png
    Cale was still scavenging and for some reason Deon had a problem with that. Chill out kid, I'd be careful yelling at him, he's a werewolf and your Dad! However, Cale looks totally unfazed. hehe By the way, what are you wearing Dude? You had on a jogging outfit I created for you only a few seconds ago. *sigh*

CEa3nLW.png
    hehe Cale walked over and started scavenging again right in front of Deon. I guess the kid thought he better get out of there. He hopped on a bike and pedaled away. Hey! Where's your helmet?

g5W3HeZ.png
    Wow, how does he rate getting out of wearing a helmet? No fair! Think you're pretty special eh? Well...okay, you are. hehe

OBPLGo1.png
    This cracks me up, but poor Cale. I think he's got fleas! o.O Somebody get him some flea powder!

qQ5JiBa.png
    Yay! Success, Cale's using the dining table! It worked! However, slow down Dude, you're going to choke wolfing your food down like that. Wait...Ohhh...nevermind.

01efuMs.png
    I was wrong about that Frisky temperament for Cale. Whenever he's flirty his rage goes up, not down. o.O He was getting close to raging so he did a somber howl. It really does sound somber too. Plus, he gets a +2 Sad moodlet whenever he uses it. Why are you freaking out Sandy? It's just Cale, you know, your fiancé, the one you woohooed with that helped cause him to do this? *rolls eyes*

GvIIuD4.png
    Okay, I'll leave this filler update here with Sandy doing what she does at least three times a day. I love that fireplace, but it scares me. It always looks like something will catch on fire. Ah well, it makes the room look cozy and it is Winter anyway. Enjoy dear!
  • Options
    *Updated my July 10th post above! I'll get started on comments/replies next! Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
  • Options
    @SoulGal7
    Aww, what a sweet gift for Morgan to try to cheer her up. You fooled me too, I didn't think he was going to go with her and then he pulls out that hat! Yay! Good idea asking Wolfgang to stick around and be there for Morgan if she needs him after their kiss under the full Lover's Moon. Yeah, I guess not everybody was actually studying for finals eh? hehe Of course Cale was busy flirting with all the girls. :D

Good job Dylan for completing the Chief of Mischief aspiration! I'm glad he had the strength to resist the Sprites gifts too. Love that the ghost showed up as well, Cruz. hehe of course he runs off to try to find Ester! I hope they can reunite, even if they are ghosts. Nice thing about Sims's ghosts in that way eh? :)

Great update, I'm extremely nervous for Part 2 though thinking about those thugs still chugging their way to Britechester. o.O Breaks my heart thinking about what I just know is going to happen. Of course, you've fooled me before, so perhaps they really will get their happy ending and have that much desired and long-awaited kiss, and more! ;)
  • Options
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun03.jpg
    June 3: Wedding Planner!

The weekend has arrived. D.J. and Paige were getting ready to head out to a small island called Tartosa, a place Paige read about online when researching about spots to have a romantic wedding, when Jake from the Talent Agency called.

"D.J. I have some great news! Can you stop by the agency?" Jake asked over the phone.
    "Me and my fiancé were just heading out." D.J. replied. "I can stop by tomorrow."
    "I guess I'll have to tell you part of the good news then. The Director of Salty Suds submitted your name into Starlight Accolades. After some reviewing, your performance in the commercial has been nominated for an award. The Accolades will take place tomorrow night. They are held almost every weekend. It's a last minute notice, but I hope you can attend. If we can meet early in the morning, I can prep you for the awards."
    "Wow, really? I can try."
    "Good, good. I think I can set up another commercial audition as well if you're interested. Go enjoy the rest of your day with your fiancé and I'll see you tomorrow."
    "Sounds good. Bye."
    "Ciao."

dj-06-039.jpg

D.J. and Paige were dropped off by boat at Porto Luminoso on Tartosa. The wedding planner was already waiting for them. Her name is Elaina. Paige has been in talks with her soon after he proposed to her.

"Welcome to Tartosa, both of you. I think you'll fall in love with this little island." Elaina says with a smile on her face.

dj-06-040.jpg

The first spot Elaina takes D.J. and Paige, was the wedding gowns and tuxedos shop.

dj-06-041.jpg
    dj-06-042.jpg

Elaina allowed D.J. to try on some of the tuxedos and suits. She tells him she will work with him one-on-one to help pick out something as well as for his groomsmen. She says the same to Paige about her wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses.

dj-06-043.jpg
    dj-06-044.jpg

Elaina then takes D.J. and Paige to the restaurant on the island where they could try out some of the food they could have catered for the wedding.

dj-06-045.jpg
    dj-06-046.jpg
    dj-06-047.jpg
    dj-06-048.jpg

Lastly, D.J. and Paige were taken to the wedding venue on Tartosa. Elaina gives them the tour showing off all the details. This wedding spot is perfect for both indoor and outdoor weddings.

dj-06-049.jpg
    dj-06-050.jpg
    dj-06-051.jpg
    dj-06-052.jpg
    dj-06-053.jpg
    dj-06-054.jpg
    dj-06-055.jpg
    dj-06-057.jpg

As the sun was now setting, Elaina takes D.J. and Paige back to the boats. She reminds the two again, she'll meet with each other one-on-one for deciding the dressing of the wedding.

dj-06-058.jpg

Side Notes:
    • The shop in the Tartosa World is not accessible to enter. Therefore, I created a little wedding clothes retail store in Newcrest and made it look like the three went into the shop.
    • I added a restaurant to Tartosa in place of one of the residential lots. I found one I liked on the Gallery and updated it a bit. More of it will be seen in a future update.
    • The default wedding venue on Tartosa was replaced with one I found on the Gallery. Then I renovated it somewhat to make it more to my liking.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    @Ellupelluellu so glad to see your new story. 🤗
  • Options
    @Karababy52
    Thank you <3 good to be back, tho its still much balancing with irl and gaming, as lots need to be done in life too, now when at home, just that its not as easy and fast as it used to be :)

,your day 9 , I love the first pic, its somehow so peacefull, like in first pictures after that, Sandy painting outside, chilly, but not freezing, lil snow .. looks quiet and peacefull.

Cale looks good as werebeast :) I was in clinic when all info about werevolves came and not yet home even when pack itself was up. I do have it, but I know nothing about it, so its pretty hard for me to make any comments what does not sound dumb.

day 10 , I really love that room boys share, yes small, but so cosy, and big enough. HAHA, like those rage rooms too :P Love the house owerall <3
    Again, as I know nothing of the pack or world, only can say that really beautiful pictures!

@SoulGal7 ,
    cool update, see I was so long time away I kind of still follow Wolfie more in your post, i try to focus at your challenge sim :p

@LegacySims2017 ,
    so fun to see your pics, wedding pack is other I have, but not seen the world yet!

@simgirl1010 ,
    thank you so much, glad to see you in here too... not still joining? :p

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member

@simgirl1010 ,
    thank you so much, glad to see you in here too... not still joining? :p

Nah. I used to document everything with Sims 2 and Sims 3. Now I just play and enjoy all the awesome storytelling in this and other threads.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top