Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: TS4 High School Years (Winner Announced)

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
bqUDbMQ.png

Enter to win a code for TS4 High School Years for PC. Releasing on Thursday, July 28.

To enter simply respond with your favorite high school subject.

Giveaway ends on Tuesday, July 26 and the winner will be announced on Wednesday, July 27 .

You must have full member status to participate.
See this link for information on becoming a full member.
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

Code courtesy of SimGuruFrost and the EA Creator Network

Update:
We've been informed that the giveaway codes will include the pre-order items.
Post edited by simgirl1010 on

Comments

• FroilFroil Posts: 102 Member
    Oh I always had a thing for history. I remember one time I even got a perfect score on my benchmark test for it.
    But besides that I loved band. It was fun learning all about music and getting to march. So many fun memories and songs and whatnot...

Thank you for hosting this giveaway and I hope everyone has fun with the new pack!
  • Internal_ChaosInternal_Chaos Posts: 66 Member
    My favorite high school subject was Biology.
    Thank you for hosting this giveaway!
    Gallery Username: Internal_Chaos
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    Although I did like grade 9 English (awesome teacher) I'm afraid my favorite subject was "skipping out" and as I have been out of high school over 50 years now I am pretty sure I won't get a detention for it. :D
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    I liked literature and English (as a second language) when I was in high school. However, nowadays me would probably love social studies — sociology is fascinating.

Thank you for the giveaway!
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    High scool works different in my country. I studied Nursing school. My favorite subject was Caregiving because the teacher was amazing but once in January on her way to school she slipped on ice and broke her arm so she left and never came back. We got a new teacher. Since then my favorite subject was English.

Thanks!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    I liked English Lit more than American lit, but my actual favorite subject in HS was Psychology. Okay, there were only two one semester courses offered for Juniors or Seniors, but my school did offer it (and I took both!)

Thanks for the giveaway.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    My favorite high school subject was cooking easy class and I actually enjoyed it unlike everything else.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    English (2nd language)
    I guess it was just easiest really so I never had to worry about getting homework done or anything

History could have been otherwise but we had this really stuck up teacher who did his absolute best to make it as awful as humanly possible
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I would love to enter. Thank you once again for the giveaway.

My favourite subject in high school was English Literature
  • TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    My favorite subject in high school would be either History or Writing, but probably Writing (Composition).

• manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    My favourite subject was lunch! :D Nah, lol. English was the only subject I think I enjoyed at all!

Thanks so much for the giveaway! :)
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    My favourite subject was History as it includes so many different subjects like English, Art and Geography all at once

Thank you for the giveaway *waves pom poms*
  • LarrikatevenLarrikateven Posts: 99 Member

I'm going to have to say English as well. I was very good at it, but my school was very, very small, (I graduated in a class of 28) so a lot of my classmates were literal farm boys who... cared less about English than I did. It turned out okay, though.

Though I am jealous of the classes about 5 years before I got there. Seniors read "Macbeth" and then at the end, had to do some sort of individualized project on it. Now, with a bunch of farm boys who are good at welding and building stuff and that kind of thing, when faced with such a project, decided to make swords and shields. Like legit metal swords. My teacher had them hanging in the classroom. But after one too many mishaps with the custodians, they were banned. As an adult, I can totally see why, but as a high schooler, I was very disappointed that I never got to see them.

But maybe it was all just a story that my teacher made up? We'll never know...
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    My favourite subject was the holidays, the breaks, lunchtime and the last 5 minutes in the afternoon.

Thank you for the opportunity, it's nice of you!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    My favourite subject at high school was English Literature.

Thank you for the giveaway! :)
  • lovemy4slovemy4s Posts: 153 Member
    edited July 2022
    My favorite subject in high school was child development. We had a preschool at our high school that teachers used and was open to the public. We got to go in the classrooms and assist the teachers as well as our planned activities. I got a scholarship because of it and went to college for it and ended up working at the college early childhood center there for ten years. I am a SAHM mom now to 5 kids but that education is still being put to use 😆. That class shaped my future.

Thank you!

Edited for spelling errors.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    My favorite subject was English Literature and Composition. I loved writing term papers and essays.

Thank you!
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Thank you for hosting this giveaway.

My favorite subject in high school was maths, specially algebra. I'm better with subjects that need understanding rather than the ones that need memorizing.
    Happy simming!
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    My favourite subject in high school was English (7th to 10th grade). Later it changed to Politics and Economics (12th and 13th grade).

It's an interesting read about everybody's favourite subjects. I spy a lot of English.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,585 Member
    My favorite subject was history. Thank you for the giveaway!
  • mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    When I went to school we studied subjects in what was called "blocks". Geography, history and religion being one. Each were different classes with different teachers but they all tied into each other. Religion and history being the two I disliked the most until one day we got a different teacher in those two subjects. What a difference! He made it very interesting and I find it interesting even today.
    If I have to choose only one it will be History.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    @mannanna I agree sometimes it all depends on the teacher. I got a D in 8th grade Algebra and an A in 10th grade Algebra 2. She was a wonderful teacher.
  • jenny7020jenny7020 Posts: 117 Member
    My favorite subject was geography! :D
  • LeccaLecca Posts: 123 Member
    I’m torn between chemistry and French. Thank you for the giveaway 😊
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    My favorite subject was philosophy. Thank you for the giveaway.