Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to not get hurt after breakup?

I want my sim to break up with his gf but is there a way to not make him get hurt and cry often? Cuz usually breakups affect the other person..

Comments

• Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    The Sims 3
    (Just in case you accidentally was not paying attention and posted in the wrong section of the forums. In TS3, or at least what I have personally witnessed, the person ending the relationship is fine and it is programmed that the person on the other end is not. Unfortunately there are no different scenarios of ending the relationship other than on a bad note just for one party instead of incorporating both or a friendly and mutual breakup and whatever other situations there may be such as separation or taking a break without officially breaking up.)

1. Use the Relationship Transmogrifier App from the social networking skill
    -Must be at level 7 to unlock friend, level 9 to unlock good friend, level 10 to unlock best friend status which will overwrite any significant other status without any hard feelings, or so that has been the case in my game

Or

2. Use NRass Master Controller + Cheats module to change the relationship status to what you want and again in doing so should result as the above method
    -NRass > Master Controller > Sim > Intermediate > Long Term Relationship: By Category
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    GertrudeLawrenceGertrudeLawrence Posts: 3 New Member
    There's a Lifetime Award called Stone Hearted which is included with the World Adventures expansion. It costs 10,000 LH points.