Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited July 2022
    July 23rd Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Adam looks like he also gave up trying to get asked for a selfie. :joy: At least you tried and figured it had to do with one of your mods (possibly). We'll just pretend he got asked for a bunch of selfies.

@Karababy52
    So happy for Cale on winning an award for his acting. He should have won more than one, to be honest. :grin: Look at all them fans or co-workers who acted alongside him outside cheering him on or oogling at him. What a great day for him. He deserved it.
    I just think it's a little different for guys seeing each other nekkid than it is for women. I mean in a family sense. I think as we get older, we get more embarrassed about it if a parent or sibling sees us.

July 24th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Bad luck happens to the best of us. Even Adam and family. Poor Adam on fire, though. Hope he took a long, nice bath/shower after that. :lol:

@Karababy52
    Oooo.... I wonder who the werewolf is. Makes me think it's his stepdad. But will have to wait and see.

July 25th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    I love the daily image of the skeleton! Then I find out it's Adam! Ha, ha, ha! Too funny.

@Karababy52
    That was a nice placing his star ceremony for Cale. Good to see Aaron and D.J. as well. I laughed when you posted he came, freaked out (with joy I am guessing), and then left. At least he stopped by to show his support and probably excited to have someone famous as a friend now.

June 26th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Even though it was a vacation to get out of the public eye, I bet Adam was a little happy to get home. It definitely was amusing seeing the robot do some yoga. It just wanted to be part of the group. Too bad Adam turned it down for a hug.

@Karababy52
    I think Cale enjoys pirate roles. I also cracked up at the group dance images. They look so suave. :lol:

@SoulGal7
    What a busy day for all them Challenge Sims. I hope Dylan enjoyed his lecture. I can never get a score for the basketball games. Glad you did. I was hoping for something like that in my daily when they all spent the day playing basketball in StrangerVille. Oh, well. Aaron was studying how to play soccer... ha, ha. :lol: At least D.J. isn't breaking laptops now. Hope his next debate is a success.

@Shadami
    Yay! Velma found the magic realm. I think she is going to be an awesome spellcaster. And she'll like the spells she learns. Especially when it comes to taking care of Daphne. That's my boy, D.J., taking care of his family by sending child support. :blush:
    Congrats on Velma achieving inner peace! :smile:
    :joy: D.J. is going to fight to have Velma back it looks like. But all them other guys are into her too. This will be fun to watch. Practice makes perfect on those spells. Velma will eventually win a duel and not have a spell backfire as well.

June 27th Comments:

@afai1261
    Looks like Thorne doesn't want Aaron to outshine him. Too late, buddy! :joy: Love the eye candy of Aaron, Hunter, and... Yoshi!
    I haven't played any of the Aspirations for DSV yet, so am excited too to see D.J. become an actor and famous celebrity more than he is already. :blush:

@SoulGal7
    That fishie's expression in the daily image...priceless! :joy: Congrats to the group getting awesome grades!

@RememberJoy
    I like the idea you had with the display of artifacts that Adam and family dug up are now on display in a museum. Something different to our stories and makes it unique to yours. Good job!

@Karababy52
    I can see Cale getting pooped of being in the spotlight. He's had his 15 minutes of fame and more. :lol: Going back to Glimmerbrook, huh? I already see someone or something interfering with that. :joy: I like the expression on Sandy's face when the boys are arguing. Classic look.

June 28th Comments:

@SoulGal7
    I will not be doing werewolves in June. I am going to combine it with the vampire month. So, there won't be werewolves in my arcs for awhile.

@RememberJoy
    Good to see Glimmerbrook and the magic realm are safe....for now! Adam's father is going to change that I feel if he finds out that Adam and family are hiding out there.

@Karababy52
    Poor Cale Jr. I fear he is going to be turned into a werewolf himself. Time will tell. And I still think the baddie werewolf is somehow Cale's stepfather. Hmm. :grimace: I like these suspense parts of all these Challenges.

June 29th Comments:

@afai1261
    I bet the last thing Aaron expected was to be famous, eh? Especially since he is a Loner like you mentioned in your previous daily image chapter. At least he has an award to show off once it all kicks in and he doesn't want all the attention anymore.

@Ellupelluellu
    Was fun to see Sean AND you again! Hope you're doing okay as well.

@RememberJoy
    Kaori tying Adam up in the closet. Kinky! But she's doing it to keep him from doing something dumb, not other reasons. :lol: I have a feeling Kaori will still try and get herself involved to help her hubby.

@Karababy52
    Hah! I was right. Well, Cale thinks the same as I do about the werewolf being his stepdad. Poor family is a mess now. But the Sages, especially L. will help! I just hope Joe doesn't do anything stoopid.

@lilypadmeulin
    Glad to see you're still around, though. :smile:

June 30th Comments:

@Shadami
    Velma finally won a couple duels. Yay! And she got a broom from it. Way to go, Velma!

@afai1261
    I swear Aaron is also a fashionista! :joy: I loved the image of Aaron with Yoshi. Looks like they're dancing together. :blush:

@RememberJoy
    Adam's gotta do what Adam's gotta do. Hopefully Darius takes the bait. "Welcome to your new home, Adam! It's a trash heap!" :joy:

@Karababy52
    That was a fun read of your lore for the werewolves. Two pack. One good, one bad. Well, not necessarily bad. Just selfish maybe. Now Cale's stepdad is bad. Bad bad bad. And will use his werewolf abilities for his own personal agendas.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited July 2022
    July 4th: Becoming a Civil Designer

Today's Accomplishments:
    Eco Innovator
    - Become a Civil Designer

Of2wo5Z.png
    I began my day by adding a mushroom to my little trash garden.

tHiHf0d.png

Then I chowed down on some food I'd found in the trash. It can't be that bad can it?

F9Pur4V.png

Never mind.

JZa5IOA.png

After some more dumpster diving I added two tables, an old TV, and another sink to my usable furniture pile.

yQ3KZKp.png

When I returned to my lot I found a lady waiting there for me.

SJ7zDrF.png

She introduced herself as Bess Sterling, a Civil Designer and member of the city counsel. I was kind of embarrassed as my hygiene was as low as it could get, and I could tell she found my odor unpleasant.

QImuzJD.png

I apologized, explaining I was about to go take a shower, but she said what she needed to talk about wouldn't take long.

"So Adam," she said after we sat down on the bench, "I hear you may be interested in the open Civil Designer position, is that correct?"

LzFRMUv.png

"You must have spoken with Tina," I said wryly. "It was honestly more her idea than mine, but I did tell her I'd think about it."
    "Well," Bess said, leaning in, "I happen to know that the Green Initiative NAP has officially been voted in, and we're now in desperate need of filling that position. Would you be willing to give it a trial run at least?"

hYWrCWu.png

I bit my lip and was about to decline when she continued.
    "I can't help but notice that you're squatting here on this property with few comforts. The job pays well and I bet in a week you would have enough money to buy this piece of land and clean it up a bit. Otherwise I might have to report you for trespassing."

8jQ6ORT.png

I was amazed and oddly impressed with the lengths she was going to get me to take on this job.
    "Well," I said with a frown, "I guess I'll do it than. But only on a trial basis." I suddenly realized I had no idea what I was getting myself into, so I hesitantly asked "What does the job entail exactly?"

Q1DmIGz.png

She waved away my question, "Oh it's easy enough. Your starting position will have you interacting with the locals and communicating their concerns and desires to the city counsel, nothing difficult."
    Well, that didn't sound too hard.
    "Alright Bess," I said shaking her hand, "Sign me up. What's my first assignment?"

sQI8aLe.png

"Gather all the recyclable material from this lot," she said looking around. "I'll get back to you tomorrow and let you know what you need to do next."
    As she walked away I looked around at all the junk laying around; so much for simple.

JFCSzoH.png

I picked up a few things but gave up pretty quickly, opting to instead return to my old friend the dumpster for some more diving. I did set aside some recyclable material I found, but my main treasure was an old music table that was in surprisingly good condition.
    Unfortunately I ended up staying out too late and passed out next to the dumpster for a few hours.

AO3eDej.png

Good times.

kWrSPDD.png
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited July 2022
    Hi All! Comment time:

@Karababy52 - First off, I wanted to say I'm so sorry that you're having internet problems on a long weekend, no less. Hope everything is back to full speed soon.
    July 1 - Love the house and your remodel of it. Cale looks great in his new outfits. The hairstyles are very similar, except the 2nd one is flipped out more on one side. And wow wow wow for Sandy's new look. Love the new hairstyle on her. Joe looks really good, too.
    July 2 - Love the cover shot of the dilapidated houses.
    July 3 - Oh gosh...Lance...he really does has issues. There have been others he has kidnapped? Maybe he was trying to make a werewolf army or something. And then poor Cale Jr gets bitten. And Lance tells him he's his grandfather and going to train Cale Jr. to be a beast and terrorize sims. Oh geez! I feel sorry for the poor kid. And then...he changes into a werewolf. Great shots of the transformation.
    July 4 - Poor Cale Jr looks wretched lying on the floor like that with no shirt and his shoes all torn up. Okay, the skies are out to get Lance (I'm cheering when he gets struck by lightning.) He is a fool to stay out there...something is going to happen. And it's a meteorite that gets Lance. Really cool shots of this event (not sure if you used a mod to trigger it or just had Lance kept using that telescope lol) And BOOM...he's a goner! Yes! Good riddance Lance, no-one ever liked you anyway. And cameo by Greg, the Grim Reaper. Cool new headstone for werewolves. Okay, so Lance is gone...but poor Cale Jr is still in that cage...and no-one knows where he is. Oh sheesh! And he has run out of food and it's a full moon...noooo!

@LegacySims2017 -
    Hope everything is better with your family now. Glad that you are continuing the challenge. We are all behind, so, yeah, just do at your own pace.

@lilypadmeulin -
    Nice to see you here, and Selena is still in my game going to uni.

@RememberJoy -
    Love all the dumpster diving that Adam is doing, and he has now voted at the community board and met Tina Tinker. Love the shot of him with his "green" glow and the slightly used veggie lasagne. hehehe And the dogs don't want to share, huh? Now that's kind of funny.

@afai1261 -
    Your updates aren't boring. I quite enjoy them. June 29 - And I see by the daily pic that Aaron got his star and placed it. Congrats for finishing the aspiration! Woot! And look at those handsome guys, Hunter and Aaron at the award ceremony. Oh gosh! That's funny. Bypassed the bouncer by flying in as a bat. All the kissing and smooching that is going on in this update is making up for the lack of that in mine with Dylan! hehehe Love it! Oh....congrats on the adopted kids...Phoebe and Atticus. Nice! And Leo makes an appearance (another son of Cale's in an alternate universe!)

June 30 - And congrats on the 2nd aspiration getting done for DSV. Woot! All done there now...and now onto...Moonwood Mill. I actually love the idea you came up with for Aaron to head to Evergreen Harbor to do a live series and boost their economy, and then wandered off a path to Moonwood Mill. Poor guy gets bitten and then is missing. Oh Aaron...what fate awaits you now?

Also, so sorry that you are not feeling well...and do hope it is not COVID, and just some seasonal allergies. I am suffering through those, too, and my eyes have been really affected. Take care of yourself *hugs*
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    July 1st Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Wow! :open_mouth: Adam literally went from riches to rags in a flash.

@Karababy52
    Liking the new home and looks of the Conrad family.

@afai1261
    Just pointing out I laughed at the 'Try for Baby with Hunter' :joy:

July 2nd Comments:

@RememberJoy
    I am picturing Adam as long lost relative to Mario and Luigi in that outfit. :joy: Glad he's getting a little less rags.

@afai1261
    I hope a story builds up to the scars Aaron has on his face now. Looking for the suspense and drama unfold for it.

@Karababy52
    Is that Cale's stepdad's place. I think I see him in the image as small as he might be. :lol:

@SoulGal7
    Blue popsicle Cale. :joy: And... "Soon, Dylan! Soon you will be able to kiss her!"

July 3rd Comments:

@afai1261
    Aww...Yoshi was able to be there for the placing of Aaron's star. Cute! Again, Aaron the fashionista! :lol:

@Karababy52
    Just as I thought. Poor Cale Jr. Can't wait to see what he looks like in full werewolf form, though. :wink:

@RememberJoy
    Well, hopefully made a new friend now in Tina Tinker. Shame on that other Sim for being mean and scaring Adam. Rude!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited July 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-may29.jpg
    May 29: Best Man!

Special Appearance By: Adam Strong ( @RememberJoy )
    dj-05-353.jpg
    dj-05-354.jpg
    dj-05-355.jpg
    dj-05-356.jpg

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. Title pretty much says it all.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited July 2022
    @RememberJoy
    Jul 2: What a melancholy daily pic... Adam needs a hug!
    HAHA yep some of those things sims can find in dumpsters are pretty amazing for size :D
    "Believe me, those are tears of happiness" - :joy: Yes Adam, we all believe that...
    So much burnt furniture, sheesh!

Jul 3: Aww, Adam, poor guy. He looks absolutely exhausted in that daily pic...
    HAHA not surprised those cats didn't want potato bread :joy:
    OMG that lasagna, Adam's face is priceless :D:D
    What a rude townie!
    Ooh, Tina! Glad that someone was more friendly to Adam!
    How does an entire park bench fit in a dumpster? :D

Jul 4: That poor lonely mushroom in a sea of trash :joy:
    Then I chowed down on some food I'd found in the trash. It can't be that bad can it?

F9Pur4V.png

Never mind.

JZa5IOA.png
    The combination of these two images with the commentary made me laugh way too hard :joy:
    Oh, hi Bess! "I could tell she found my odor unpleasant" Oh dear, Adam's really having a rough time isn't he :D
    And finishing the day with passing out next to a dumpster, classic :D

@Karababy52
    Jul 2: Having internet issues absolutely sucks!
    Hope everything gets sorted out with that soon!

Jul 3: Ew ew ew! Ugh, Lance is so gross lol, why am I not surprised that he'd been abducting some poor souls and ended up killing them???
    And poor Junior, getting the cursed bite is rough... He doesn't deserve anything like this, this poor kid.
    "I'm your Daddy now, that's all you need to remember, understand? Forget about your Nancy boy 'real' Daddy, he's pathetic and so are you."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9201552
    ^Basically that gif sums up my entire reaction to this update :joy: But especially to the 'I'm your Daddy now' bit...
    "He's my Grandpa?" YIKES :grimace:
    I do need to say though as heartbreaking as it is seeing Junior changing, they really knocked it out of the park with the werewolf animations! They're so cool to watch, I have to take screenshots every time my werewolves transform :D

~~~

Hehe thank you. Maybe I think they're boring because I played through them myself :joy: Ooh, that's handy! I just used the ingame toggle to turn off the walkstyle for Aaron but somehow forgot to turn the shine off...

Christmas is my favourite holiday IRL so my sims always have to celebrate it. Even if it happens in the summer for me lol. I also sometimes feel bad NOT letting them celebrate it... Oh yes, I remember now he did get a bunch of future cubes from that dumb StrangerVille fan mail. It was funny though, he got a wolf eel from one of those packages and I mounted it because he hadn't caught one before :joy:

Might have been a different cowboy gig that Cale did?

Well if I had let them actually try for baby, nothing would have happened anyway :D
    Yeah, she did and I think you wrote the dialogue in Middle English!
    I was happy that it was my sims filling the costar role, because all of Aaron's romantic interests in his roles previously were game generated randoms...

I think I'm too young for that reference :joy:

Yes that's exactly the issue, his skintone. He'd look good with one of the other red hair tones though, I think. Eh, whatever. I think skintone was also why he looked bad to me with the blond hair too.
    Definitely when I next play Cale's household to age up Andromeda I'll cheat to give him sun resistance, he deserves it lol

Now you've seen child Leo, I have no idea about toddler Andromeda :D I hope she gets the pointy ears and blue hair too!

HAHA well obviously now that I've read your July 4 update, I know now that Lance does die :D No worries about spoilers at all!

I haven't explored the lore very much but I know the general gist of it so yes her knowledge of werewolves does make sense.

Of course, couldn't have Cale without his freckles now, could we? I still think it's ridiculous that that happens...

Well, now you do know what happened and why he's starting the month off with a scar and alone ;) I would have given him some body scars too but I have to add those in full edit mode for some reason and I couldn't be bothered doing that, but I want to add those sometime during the month.
    I'm glad you like his look! I'm just in love with the hair because I never thought he'd look this good with longer hair :D And the CAS from this pack is absolutely stellar. Happy you like the avatar too! I love it haha.

Luca is always mad/tense and I have no idea why :joy: I think I gave him the day phobia weakness but I'm pretty sure that those pics were taken at night lol

I also kinda foreshadowed them acquiring kids with Hunter's thoughts after meeting his sister ;)
    I always intended right from the start for them to adopt these two kids specifically, but felt that it would be too odd or out of place in StrangerVille considering all the weird stuff that was happening there, and then with how fast-paced I played through DSV I didn't find the right time to add them until literally right before the world change... and my transition to Moonwood Mill makes it really sad lol. But of course after those try for baby whims from both of them I figured that story-wise they'd be discussing the possibility of introducing a child or two into their lives, and so boom! Instant child(ren) ;) And without poor Aaron having to go through pregnancy LOL. Also of course they didn't know that I was about to make them up and move worlds right away ;)
    I could not believe that Aaron had the audacity to cheat against a literal child HAHA.
    Phoebe also has pointy ears, but they're hidden by her hair lol. I just really loved that hair on her so I had to give it to her!

Oh, you think Leo looks a lot like Aster? He does have her cheek shape I'm pretty sure, and maybe also her jawline... Though I thought he had Cale's eye shape but maybe he actually has Aster's but with Cale's colour? *shrug*
    He definitely has Cale's nose and mouth though, I'm sure of that.
    You know, I was originally planning on letting Yoshi and Pepper (after I changed her reproductive capabilities because I'm pretty sure she's fixed) have a puppy (which is why I was trying so freaking hard to get them to like each other) and then give that puppy to Leo for his birthday but they did not want to cooperate with my plans at all :D
    I just thought it would be cool if the two dogs belonging to two of the challenge sims had puppies, and then give the puppies to the other challenge sims, or in this case another challenge sim's kid. But Sirius is adorable anyway :)

~~~

Jul 4: HAHA love that lightning struck Lance!
    "A falling star? Cooool!" Wow :joy:
    This is the best update ever, I'm so glad Lance finally got what was coming to him! Thank you so much LOL
    When you wrote that reply to me about not wanting to spoil Lance possibly dying, had this already happened? :D
    Though it would have been so much fun to see him get the smackdown from Cale that he deserved, I would like to thank this meteorite for its service ;)
    Hello Hot Grim ;) Rest in... not in peace, but pieces. Rest in pieces, Lance :D hehe
    Oooh, yeah I say that this is the best update ever and then Junior in that cell... Oh no. Wonder how he's going to ever get found... Or he'll go on a rampage and come across Cale or something. Unless the door to his cell is locked. o.O

@SoulGal7
    May 27: Poor Cale, the popsicle! He's a PopsiCale :joy::joy:
    HAHA good to see that Veronica is still a plant :D
    Aaron! Hi, dude! And YES, Hunter calls! So happy they're engaged in your game now!
    Snorted at Dennis Kim streaking :joy:

May 28: Aww, love that daily pic of Dylan and Morgan dancing <3
    Morgan looks so good in green :love:
    Ball juggling in the shower BAHAHA
    Wow that was an exciting game! Congrats to Dylan, but of course a win for his team means a loss for Adam and DJ! LOL at Dylan's smug look at DJ after the game :D
    And congrats to Wolfgang for his team winning E-Sports!
    This conversation between Dylan and Morgan is heartbreaking, their emotions and Dylan's inner conflict are so clearly portrayed!
    Right if I ever get My Wedding Stories it'll be just for this slowdancing! Me, yelling at the screen: JUST KISS ALREADY! Even though they can't, ugh... This moment between them was very cute and adorable <3 WAIT they're soulmates!!!!! OMG! And without kissing, that's an achievement!
    And the serial romantic aspiration now finished, congrats Dylan!

May 29: Oh no, it's these guys again, sheesh...
    And what a great coincidence that that Britechester girl calls up Antonio! And she's in the pub with Dylan! Oh no!
    And yup, off to Britechester they go.
    Oh yeah you're in StrangerVille next so I'm supposing that they ARE going to catch Dylan! Oh crap! o.O
    Ugh Nick! And he's calling in even more help, oh hell...

~~~

I'm happy you enjoy my updates!

I'm also happy you liked my idea for the transition to the next world! I thought it would be a dumb idea but hey if it works, it works!

Thank you! I do still have a sense of taste so I'm pretty sure at this point it's not covid, but it's still not very fun. Hope you're doing better soon too!

@lilypadmeulin
    Thank you so much! I laughed way too hard at the poor Cursed Doggo :joy:
    Really glad you liked the update :3

@LegacySims2017
    Welcome back!

Fashionista???? HAHAHA because he's changing clothes every 5 screenshots? :joy: To be fair those screenshots were taken over really long periods of time, like entire in-game weeks (I'm pretty sure my Jun 5 - 12 update covered over 800 screenshots that I whittled down to the ones that I posted) and if he had only one outfit it'd be boring, I love spending time in CAS making outfits for him lol

Oh also yes of course Yoshi had to be there at the tile placement ceremony, he really didn't get a lot of pics in June :D

~~~

May 29: Ah, no surprises that DJ asked Adam to be his Best Man! Love that Adam looks so happy to have been asked!
    Post edited by afai1261 on
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-may30.jpg
    May 30: New Career Opportunity!

Special Appearance By: Adam Strong ( @RememberJoy )
    D.J. wakes up early to his phone buzzing. He doesn't recognize the number, so he lets it go to voicemail. After he hears the tone that someone left a message, he listens to it.
    This message is for Dash Faireborn. I'm a talent agent with the Everyday Extras Talent Agency. You are big news around the globe. Well, at least in all the major cities here. What you did in StrangerVille is amazing! I was wondering if you are thinking of doing commercials and maybe even special appearances on t.v. shows. Your name is already out there. Now let's make it shine even more. Give me a call at 843-7467. Ask for Jake. Talk to you soon. Ciao!

dj-05-357.jpg

D.J. didn't know what to think. How did this Sim even get his number, D.J. thought to himself. As he was eating a bowl of cereal alongside Adam, he tells him about the voicemail he received.

"You should totally do it!" Adam exclaimed. "You'll be making the big simoleons."
    "I can't even act." D.J. turns to Adam. "What if I am horrible?"
    "Then you continue living the life you have now. Don't pass up this opportunity. You'll regret it."

dj-05-358.jpg

At work, D.J. approaches his boss about the same thing.

"We would definitely miss you, D.J." Olivia begins. "You've given us an article about what you did in StrangerVille to help save the town. Walrus Books has become more popular than it was thanks to you. Your books are even hot sellers. Obviously, we can't stop you from leaving. If this is something you want to move forward with in your career, I think you should do it."
    "My roommate says I should go for it. It does sound a bit fun to try." D.J. suggests.
    "Then go for it. If it doesn't work out, I'm sure we'll have a spot for you here still at Walrus Books. And if you do make it big, we can say a famous celebrity worked here." Olivia says with a small chuckle.

dj-05-359.jpg

On his lunch break, D.J. calls the number left on the voicemail.

"Everyday Extras Talent Agency, Suzy speaking. How may I help you?" Asks the voice on the other side of the phone.
    "Hi. My name is D.J...uh, Dash Faireborn. I'd like to speak with Jake, please." D.J. responds.
    "One moment."
    After a brief pause...
    "This is Jake."
    "Hello. You called me earlier this morning. My name is Dash. D.J. for short."
    "Glad you called back Dash, D.J. for short. Your big news but not so much. Sims talk all about you, but you seem to be hiding in the shadows. You need to show yourself, man. You are popular. We at Everyday Extras Talent Agency want to make that happen for you. Since you called me back, I am guessing you are interested?"
    "Yeah, I guess."
    "Have you done any acting before?"
    "No. Not really. I did practice speeches in front of a mirror for my debates at the University."
    "That's okay. We can prep you. If worse comes to worse, we can dub your voice in commercials."
    "What?"
    "We have someone else say the lines. You mimic. It looks like you're saying it. But don't worry. We'll see how you fare first. If you can stop by in a couple days, we'll get you set up for your first gig and see how comfortable you are. Our office is in Del Sol Valley. I'll patch you back to Suzy and she can give you the info how to get here. Sound good?"
    "Okay."
    "Okay then. Hang on while I send you back to Suzy."

D.J. and Suzy talk for a bit before D.J. hangs up. He cannot believe he's going through with it. He's going to do a commercial for t.v.

dj-05-360.jpg

D.J. finds his boss and tells her the news and that he's leaving for Del Sol Valley in a couple days.

dj-05-361.jpg

After work, D.J. shares the news with Adam that he's going to try it out and do a commercial in a couple days and see how it goes. Adam gives him a fist bump and shares that he knows everything is going to go perfectly fine.

dj-05-362.jpg

D.J. also calls up his fiancé, Paige. He asks her if she'd be willing to tag along with him to his first ever gig. She happily agrees over the phone.

dj-05-363.jpg

Side Note:
    Little challenge for the readers. :grimace: I purposely made that phone number. They have to do with the letters per number. It's fairly easy to figure out what letter goes with the number.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited April 2023
    July 1
    ypZd9Jbm_o.jpg
    iFxVBTK.png
    goJMdaM.png
    9bbzkd4.png
    4T9hCgZ.png
    EihnfAn.png
    smRB5e6.png
    ~~~

DSV Tonight is saddened to announce tonight that beloved star Aaron Winterson is now missing. The star was last seen in Evergreen Harbour ready to shoot for a Wild Flames spinoff that I'm sure we were all excited to see. His partner declined to comment and told our intrepid reporter today in no uncertain terms to "plum off and leave me the hell alone!"

And onto our next story: what Elle DeVampiro was wearing at the Starlight Accolades tonight will shock you!

~~~
    some time later

Aaron found himself at the howling point, staring out at Moonwood Mill below. It had been his favourite place to come in recent weeks, ever since that fateful night when he'd been unceremoniously torn away from everything he knew. He sighed at the sound of footsteps behind him, knowing instantly who it was and what they would say.
    iuS9KY0.png

"Kristopher Volkov extended another offer for you to have dinner with him," came Ricky's voice. Aaron rolled his eyes and didn't move a muscle.
    TLMvzGO.png

"Come on, Aaron," Ricky said. "He wants to meet you, finally."
    D4LxNRo.png

"And who says I want to meet him?" Aaron retorted. There was only one sim in the whole world who he wanted to see right now, and he certainly wasn't a werewolf. He grimaced at the thought of his beloved husband. Hunter.... oh, Hunter... Moonwood Mill had no cell service, no way of telling him he was okay. For all he knew, Hunter probably thought he was dead or something... But I might as well be, Aaron thought bitterly, for what animosity lies between-
    Q8zJFvf.png

He was cut off by Ricky's insistence. "A werewolf without his pack is nothing," was his next argument. "The strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the-"
    "Not this again," Aaron muttered.
    6Lt0aC0.png

"Don't forget what I did for you, Aaron." The older werewolf shook his head. "Just do this for me, please?"
    PNPJs5P.png

Aaron didn't give him an answer. He narrowed his eyes, easily seeing the red tongues of fury flickering around Ricky's shoulders.
    EpV2FjR.png

Ricky huffed and stalked off. "I could have easily not helped you get your footing in this place, you know," he said quietly as he left to go back down the mountain, though not quietly enough that Aaron couldn't hear him with his enhanced ears.
    Qqs6Yme.png

Aaron ignored him and settled down to nap on the grass.
    SY0tfPk.png
    h2v4GSa.png
    lqBhig2.png

His thoughts wandered to their first meeting. He'd felt entirely broken, lying in the exact spot where he was now, in agony after his first transformation. He'd cried out into the night, a long, mournful howl that he was sure could have been heard in Evergreen Harbour. Two men had found him there on the peak and taken him to the abandoned warehouse they'd turned into their home.
    Ricky was the older of the two, more level headed and experienced. When Aaron had finally recovered enough to ask what was going on, he'd choked out, "Who are you? Why are you helping me?" Ricky had replied with his name, and, "I'm a member of the Moonwood Collective. It's what we do."
    7P4Kjbx.png

The other young man, Conan, he was more like an excitable puppy. Literally. He was newly afflicted with the curse too.
    8rp9bBK.png

When he recognised Aaron as a movie star he'd asked for his autograph in starry eyed awe, and Ricky had given him a single look that made him shut up instantly. Aaron had felt grateful for that. A movie star? That wasn't who he was at all, and he'd told Conan as much when he felt like himself again. But 'himself' wasn't even himself anymore, as Ricky explained that he was now a werewolf, and yet one who smelled slightly like a vampire for reasons he didn't understand, and Aaron's whole world shattered.

He was a werewolf, afflicted with a beastly curse.

And the love of his life, his soulmate, the man he'd been in love with since he was a teenager,

was a vampire.

Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-may31.jpg
    May 31: End-of-Month Update!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. D.J. is now heading off to Del Sol Valley. This will not be one of his outfits. I just think this outfit is so flashy and hilarious, I had to have D.J. wear it.

End-of-Month Update:
    Personality Traits: Active, Adventurous, Loves Outdoors
    Aspiration Traits: Business Savvy, Collector, Gregarious, High Metabolism, Home Turf, Muser, Quick Learner, Prepared Voyager
    Reward Traits: Always Welcome, Beloved, Creative Visionary, Emotional Control, Expert Mountaineer, Good Manners, Hero of StrangerVille, Heroic Presence, Higher Education, Natural Leader, Responsible, Shrewd, Singer of Spells, Speed Reader, Survival Instinct, Worldly Knowledge
    Likes: Music (Japanese Folk Music, Summer Strut Music), Hobbies & Skills (Fishing, Fitness, Gardening, Handiness, Photography, Research & Debate, Rock Climbing, Skiing, Video Gaming, Wellness, Writing)
    Dislikes: Color (Yellow)

ASPIRATIONS
    aspiration_chart_052322.jpg
    January 15 - Mt. Komorebi Sightseer
    January 22 - Extreme Sports Enthusiast
    February 18 - Leader of the Pack
    March 12 - Spellcraft & Sorcery
    March 13 - Purveyor of Potions
    April 08 - Friend of the World
    April 23 - Academic
    May 11 - Hope vs Order
    May 22 - StrangerVille Mystery
    May 23 - Fabulously Wealthy

SKILLS
    dj-may-skill.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited July 2022
    May 30 - Secret Society: The Last Rank

im-at-the-top-now.png
    After his date with Morgan, the rest of the weekend seemed to fly by. And then suddenly it was Monday, and everyone was in exam panic mode. And aside from being injured in the big game Saturday, DJ and Adam were both sick!

dj-sick-another-sickie.png

injured-and-sick-adam.png

They seemed to be laughing a lot, though, so maybe there were alright. Wolfgang, however, told them both to drink some orange juice, the cure-all of the house.
    adam-sdick-moodlet.png

And then Dylan got a call. One of his "girlfriends" had passed away. It was the Mixologist from Windenburg who he had met the night of his Secret Society initiation. What? How did this happen? Oh gosh! And now he's going to be sad for 2 whole days. Dang! But he didn't really know her....he just kissed her to get rid of a curse. Oh my gosh, and right before exams. He calls the sadness hotline several times talking about her, and it helps somewhat. (Note: When they are deceased, the girlfriend designation goes away for some reason.)

alysha-rudolf-is-gone.png

alysha-rudolf-has-passed.png

And to top it off, Aaron calls to offer his congratulations to Dylan on his new girlfriend, Kaori. Oh sheesh! Stop! Just stop! It was months' ago.

ok-this-is-crazy-now-aaron-says-congrats-on-kaori.png

Velma decides to get away from all the craziness of the house and plays her guitar outside in the dark.

VELMA-AUTO-PLAYING-GUITAR.png

And suddenly it's an hour before exams, and everyone starts to feel sick. They are all desperately e-mailing their professors to find out how they are doing in their courses. Um...maybe they should have done that sooner rather than waiting an hour before the exam.

Robin seems to be turning green as we speak.

robin-about-to-puike-and-everyone-is-emailing-their-profs-about-their-progress.png

And Cale doesn't seem to be feeling too well either.

cale-is-having-the-same-queasiness-and-dj-can-relate.png

Dylan is trying to overcome the sadness from his "girlfriend's" death by doing some meditative yoga exercises.

dylan-practices-some-yoga.png

Oh gosh! It's started.
    dj-upchuck-into-the-bush.png

djs-nerves-get-the-best-of-him.png

Yep, this is the "take a number" up-chuck bush, christened by DJ, Adam and Robin. Oh this is really bad this term.

take-a-number-throw-up-bush.png

And with that, exams start and the roomies head out and return from exams throughout the day.

Oh gosh! And even their mail carrier has come down with something. When will it end?

their-mail-carrier-needs-a-vacation.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The last crew returns from exams. Some of them don't look too happy. Oh why...why...did they have to get sick just before the finals?

returning-from-more-exams.png

And suddenly the final grades for Term 3 come pouring in. Whoa! But look at those grades! Great work everyone!

term-3-final-grades-robin.png
    term-3-final-grades-adam.png
    term-3-final-grades-cake.png
    term-3-final-grades-dj.png
    term-3-final-grades-velma.png
    term-3-final-grades-wolfgang.png
    term-3-final-grades-morgan.png
    term-3-final-grades-dylan.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And then finally, choosing the last 2 courses for Term 4. Yes! The end is near...well...the end of university, that is. Everyone got a Full Ride, except DJ (he had to pay $30 simoleons). However, DJ is raking in the simoleons with his royalties. And Velma also has a royalty from a song she wrote.
    royalties-last-term.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    robin-final-courses.png

Robin also gets an Athletic Scholarship, and she joins the Foxbury Soccer Team and quits her Lifeguard job. And since she is a mermaid, and loves to sing, I thought it would be appropriate that she sign up for Holiday Singing.

robin-got-a-sports-scholarship.png
    adam-final-courses.png

Okay...so Holiday Singing was full, but there is always Advanced Shower Singing.

cale-final-courses.png

Cale figured that he wanted to improve his debate skills, especially after beating Aaron at debate at Britechester last term. So a course in Debate suited him well.

dj-final-courses.png

There weren't really any Elective courses that interested DJ, so he decided to take an extra Economics course.

velma-final-courses.png

Velma had heard all about Dylan and Morgan's dancing date at Pepper's Pub, and decided that she wanted to learn some cool new moves on the dancefloor, too.

wolf-final-courses.png

Well, now that he's a gaming pro in SimScuffle, he is branching out to more video games.

morgan-final-courses.png

Morgan wanted to concentrate on her degree courses, so no electives for her.

dylan-final-courses.png

The same goes for Dylan. The more Psychology courses he took, the better able he would be to control his urge to kiss those random sims.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And....Term 4, the final term, starts.

this-is-their-ghost-roomie-cruz-dudley.png

And they are visited by a ghost, Cruz Dowdy. Now, this is the type of ghost they like to have come for a visit. Instead of breaking things, Cruz is cleaning. Yes. Honorary roomie status goes to Cruz.

wolf-meets-cruz-dowdy-ghost.png

wolf-playing-my-sims-go-with-cruz.png

Cruz must really like it at the house, because he visits again during the week and befriends Wolfgang. And Wolfgang challenges Cruz to a game of My Sims Go!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's raining men as Adam, Cale and DJ return from class.

its-raining-men-adam-cale-and-dj-come-home-from-uni.png

Dylan decides that he will go to his first soccer practice and let the Coach know that he will be quitting. Since he has a lighter courseload this term, he volunteered for the Tutoring program, and will be tutoring quite a few students so really has no time for soccer.

dj-practricing.png

DJ did ask Dylan for some soccer pointers, though, and is practicing juggling wildly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After soccer practice, Dylan heads to a Secret Society meeting. He is hoping this is where he will advance to the final rank.

spirit-squad-is-cheering-him-on.png

He passes Pepper's Pub on the way and some of the members of the Spirit Squad almost faint when they see him run by. He didn't have the heart to tell them that he would be quitting the soccer team.

dylan-digs-up-a-rock-near-ceremonial-site.png

He sees some type of crystal on the way to the ceremony grounds, and digs it up. He's ready and offers an exceptional gift to the sprites. Alright sprites, bestow the top rank on me so we can chat! But, no...it didn't happen. Even though the sprites really liked the gift he gave this time, they still wanted him to "kiss more sims". The other members told him not to despair and encouraged Dylan to do as the sprites asked. He did reach the max level for Mischief, though.

checkign-in-with-sprites.png
    gift-of-the-sprites-at-rite-festival-weds-thurs-term-3.png

dylan-maxed-mischief-skill-at-rite-ceremony.png

The sprites brought him over to the Britechester dorms this time, to Drake Hall. They had also given him a gift. A little bow and arrow, which, when he used on a sim, they would fall madly in love with him. And in no time, he would be able to kiss them. Great...just great...

dylan-continues-his-dorm-trek-on-fri-am.png

The Britechester students seemed to sense that he was there. They had heard all kinds of rumors about him, and couldn't believe what a hunk he really was. They were almost lining up to get a kiss with him. But it was all the same...each kiss the same garlic kiss he had tasted before.

dylan-dorm-wakes-up-and-enchants.png

dylan-and-another-dorm-girl.png

He was in the middle of a hallway when suddenly a strange sensation overcame him. He felt he had somehow changed. And then he heard them...he heard the sprites speaking to him.

Sprites whispering to him, "You have done very well, Dylan. Come and visit us tomorrow. We have much to discuss..."

foxua-emotion.png

Oh my gosh! He did it! He had reached the top level! And they wanted him to come tomorrow to the ceremony circle to speak with them! He could hardly wait! Should he tell Morgan now? Or maybe he should just surprise her and when they lifted the Kiss Curse, he can tell her then. And finally....finally kiss her!
    now-rank-3-of-the-secret-soceity.png

Dylan was ecstatic. He felt like a huge burden had been lifted from his shoulders and he couldn't wait until tomorrow. So many thoughts were whirling through his head. He couldn't believe it! He was going to be free again...free of this darn Kiss Curse!

He found that being at the Top Rank of the Secret Society also gave him special powers. He could summon special emotions any time he wanted.

summoning-sprites.png

dylan-can-summon-3-types-of-sprites.png

HIs head was suddenly filled with the voices of the sprites. There were so many of them and they all adored him. He heard them sing praises to him. They whispered things to him and told him he was special. They promised to make all his dreams come true. Dylan suddenly felt very powerful. More powerful than he'd ever felt before. He could have anything he wanted...do anything he liked. It was a rush and he liked the feel of it. He had never felt like this before. And, it was all because of the sprites. Those wonderful...wonderful sprites...

when-you-summon-a-sprite.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Dylan is at the top rank of the Order of Enchantment Society.

now-a-senior-member-he-is-at-max-rank.png

I went over to the dorms to check in on Aaron and Hunter, and, yes, they are now officially engaged. This was done by the game, so, yes, Aaron proposed to Hunter. So happy! :heart:

and-they-are-officially-engaged-now.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    July - Day 5: "No matter what the outcome, we will never give up..."

5fe9ejC.png

Notes
    yBrSots.png
    After stowing a few things at the house they would be staying in if they didn't find Cale Jr. very quickly, Cale, Sandy and Joe walked to the center of the run-down settlement the werewolves called home. They decided to start their search by visiting the community areas and talking to whoever they might meet there. The first building they tried looked to be a cobbled together library.

"Doesn't look like anyone is here."
    "It is very early, maybe everyone is still sleeping?"
    "Could be...I guess."

pBsC39P.png
    "I'm scared Cale, how are we going to find him if there's nobody to ask if they've seen him? What if he's not here? What if-"
    "I get it Honey, I'm scared too, but we have to be strong, for Jr. We need to focus on finding him and try not to think about all the 'what ifs,' okay?"

NsOCuiy.png
    "You're right, yes. It's tough not to be worried, but I can try to be strong."
    "That's my girl. Okay, someone will be here soon, or maybe they are here, but upstairs or in another room. We'll check every nook and cranny here and ask anyone that shows up if they've seen anything or anyone suspicious, then move on to the next building."
    "I'll check upstairs Mom, you stay down here and look around and see if someone shows up."
    "Alright, sounds like a good plan."

"I'll be right back, I saw some porta pottys outside and I need to use one."

fg3EkEc.png
    (What the? Okay, not what I wanted, but I wonder where that ladder goes?)

At the bottom of the ladder appeared to be some kind of tunnel. It looked like the kind of place Lance might go to hide out. He walked a little ways and found two more tunnels, one on either side of the main one he was following. Instead of going in one of those, he kept going straight so he wouldn't get lost down here.

The farther he walked the more tunnels he found.
    (How many of these are down here? It's so dark, good thing I got my cell to see. How long have I been down here? I better go back.)
    (Probably should call Sandy too. She's probably freaking out.)

uZqN5LI.png
    However, Cale's cell wouldn't work in the tunnels. He hurried back as fast as he could. When he finally walked out of the porta potty, he saw Sandy and Joe standing nearby.
    (Uh oh...)

"We were beginning to wonder if you fell in or something. What took so long Cale? We were worried."
    "I'm sorry, my cell wouldn't work down there."
    "Down there?"
    "There's a bunch of tunnels under our feet Sandy. Lots of them, it looks like exactly the kind of place Lance would go to hideout. Didn't you notice the ladder?"

cR7hxAU.png
    "No, we just got here when you appeared out of there. Tunnels? So you went walking around in underground tunnels, with no cell service? Cale! what were you thinking? We're supposed to stick together. What if you got lost or hurt?"
    "Oh come on, I was safe, I kept to a straight line to get back and wasn't down there THAT long."

9uplDto.png
    "That's not the point. You shouldn't have wandered off on your own like that Cale. It's too dangerous."
    "Ughhhhh! Okay, okay, maybe not. I should've let you know first. I'm sorry about that. But I can take care of myself. I'm a Spellcaster for Watcher's sake. This is so frustrating!"

iDwHZMH.png
    "We're never going to find Jr. this way. If we spread out, we can cover more ground, right?"
    "We don't know this area, we don't know these people, there's safety in numbers. I still think we should stick together."

THxHftS.png
    "I think Dad's right Mom. We're all Spellcasters, we all have cell phones. Maybe we should split up, but make sure to keep in contact, check in and don't go anywhere without telling the others where we're going."
    "He's got some good ideas Sandy, what do you think? The quicker we find Jr., the better. We're wasting time standing here when we could be looking for him."

bnwhdbI.png
    "Alright, alright, I still don't like the idea, but it's two against one and you both bring up some good points. Just please, promise me you won't go in those tunnels again by yourself. We go two at a time with one of us staying at the entrance, draw a map of the tunnels we find with notes on what's in them and set a time limit. Agreed?"

abGPMHb.png
    "Agreed. Don't look so worried Sandy, everything will be okay, you'll see. We'll find him, we will!"
    "It's hard not to worry, I just love you and don't want to lose you too, again."
    "I get it...I love you too Babe...okay, so now we have that settled, I think we should cover all the area we can above ground first and save the tunnels for later. I'm going to look for Kristopher. L. said he might be able to help us. Did you two have any luck at the library?"
    "People were just starting to arrive when we noticed you'd been gone longer than you should've. I think we should go back and talk to them."
    "Good idea, I'll come back in an hour or call if I find him and might be longer."
    "Okay, we'll call you too if we go anywhere else too."

Nusocb3.png
    It didn't take long before Cale saw the decorated hollowed out tree L. had told him to look for when searching for Kristopher. The tree designated the area where the Moonwood Collective pack members spent most of their days and nights. He saw a man put a plate of something he'd just grilled on a table and approached him.

"Excuse me Sir, I wonder if you might be able to help me? I'm looking for someone named Kristopher Volkov."

LD9Iy08.png
    "Hmm, I might know who he is and where you can find him. It depends on what you want with him though."
    "Okay, well, my name is Cale Conrad, my teenage Son was kidnapped by a werewolf. His name is Lance Lamont. My very good friend and mentor, L. Faba, the Sage of Mischief Magic told me about this place. She said he might've been taken here and that Mr. Volkov might be able to help me find him. Do you know him?"

bts1JxM.png
    "I am so sorry to hear what has happened to your Son. It's takes a lot of practice and self control for our kind to be diligent in restraining our baser instincts. For some, the lure of the Moon on some nights is just too strong. It's almost a full moon now, perhaps this werewolf has not learned to restrain himself and went on an uncontrollable rampage. Once he's not under the Moon's influence perhaps he will be remorseful and return your Son unharmed."
    (Nope, he definitely knew what he was doing.)

qqPCFvA.png
    "However, you have found Mr. Volkov, but please, call me Kris. I've had the pleasure of meeting L. Faba long ago. My parents had some connections in the Magic Realm, friends before they turned. It was interesting to get a glimpse of the life my parents led before the Century Conflict. I wonder if I might've enjoyed being a Spellcaster."

AJl2XTO.png
    "But I know that leading the Moonwood Collective is my calling. We are peaceful wolves in this pack and strive to show that werewolves can live in harmony with all beings and nature. Forgive me for getting on my soap box, you are not here to join us, or the other pack especially, the Wildfangs. Be careful around them, they have not learned to practice restraint."
    "I know, L. Faba told me. She tried to make me understand that not all werewolves are vicious animals. From how she described your pack, it sounds like the one I would join if I were a werewolf. I love gardening for one thing, it's my passion. I have a degree in biology as well."

X7HQZ8Z.png
    "Well now, you sound like the perfect candidate to join our pack. Perhaps one day you'd like to become a werewolf? I can make that happen if it is your wish?"

212lJsv.png
    "Oh, uh, no, no, thanks for the offer, but no. I love being a Spellcaster. Most of my family are Spellcasters, my fiancée, my oldest son was born a Spellcaster and...my son that was taken wanted to be one too."
    "Ah, yes, I understand."

vC2SQEn.png
    "You are more than welcome to be a friend of the pack though. We can always use more friends who believe as we do. Feel free to stop by any time and hangout with us. I will tell the other members of your Son and the werewolf that took him. Perhaps one of them might know of him."

TY1IKC0.png
    "Thank you so much Kris, you seem like a very good man. I figured you had to be if you are a friend of L.'s. I should tell you though, be careful of Lance Lamont if you do ever see him. He was my Step-Dad. He's not a very nice person at all. He's mean, hot-headed and psychotic. He killed my Mother and tried to kill me too. He gave me the scar on my face. You can imagine why I'm so worried and desperate to find my Son. It's urgent we find him."
    "Oh dear, that's terrible! I hope you find him very soon. We'll help you all that we can and keep in touch."

mu7QHvZ.png
    Kris went to tend to some things for the pack and Cale called Sandy to let her know he was on his way back to the Library. On his way, he saw a plant he'd never seen growing in the wild before, Wolfsbane. It was ready to harvest, so he took a couple blooms to try growing it in his own garden.

JtmTOfQ.png
    When he stood back up, he saw an extremely rickety shack with warnings signs in front of it. Apparently he'd stumbled upon Greg's place. He had no intensions of ever going there, but kept the location in mind to warn Sandy and Joe to stay away from that area.

uNygByi.png
    Back in the settlement, Cale saw a community board in front of the Library filled with information about the settlement and notices. He took a moment to read it. Apparently the tunnels were well known around here and rampaging werewolves were prone to lurk down there and bite anyone who happened to cross their path. There was a high level advisory warning of the possibility of contracting werebies as a result since the lure of the moon was rising. Tomorrow night would be a full moon.
    (I guess we won't be going down there any time soon. No reason to risk it just yet.)

VouH0w3.png
    Beyond the sign and across the road was a run down shack with a shed. It looked abandoned.
    (I should go take a look over there.)
    (Better tell Sandy first.)
    (Oh right, yeah.)

yf2xp96.png
    Cale sent Sandy a quick text about where he was going and walked over to the property and up the front steps...

I apologize once again for not being able to do comments/replies yesterday. Our internet connection deteriorated again and was even worse than before. I gave up and played my game instead, then went to bed. However, it's now back to normal! Yay! \o/ I'll start writing comments and post them asap! Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    July 5th: Cleaning up

MigGtVR.png
    When I woke up the next morning the world was already looking greener as the dense layer of smog that used to cover everything had dissipated over night. That NAP wasn't fooling around!
    I checked my phone and found a message from Bess telling me I needed to check the NAP board and report back on what other sims were posting.

pR23dVt.png

That and to upgrade something on my lot for some random reason.

Whatever, as long as I get paid.

80z7uZA.png

With my first paycheck added to my dumpster money, I was able to go out and buy the cheapest bed I could find.

Z136o6v.png

Hey, at least it's a bed!

I ended up spending a good chunk of the rest of the day catching up on some much needed sleep.

Feeling refreshed for the first time in a long time I set out to clean up my lot.

yc6Cr4U.png

I sorted through the trash and was able to throw a lot of junk away. I was left with a few big pieces I was unsure what to do with, but besides that the lot was looking much more livable now!

zU645RX.png

As I was digging through the trash for dinner I heard a familiar voice calling my name from the other side of the shipping containers.
    I rounded the corner and found Tina waiting for me and I had to apologize once again for my lack of cleanliness.

Qa8ptkN.png

She said she had a gift for me and presented me with a package.

lqAuDIC.png

I was a little taken aback, but took the gift and opened it to find an upgrade part.

Well, it's the thought that counts.

I told her that Bess had come to see me and that I had taken the Civil Designer job on a trial basis.

gJvv6GR.png

She seemed excited for me.

1TOm5u5.png

We chatted a little longer, but I soon had to excuse myself to go pee and take a shower. When I emerged she'd already left, which suited me just fine as I was tired and ready to sleep.
    @afai1261
    Aww man, sucks you're sick. :( I hope you're feeling better by now though. Gah! Monster under the bed! You must've forgot to put up one of those Cooala lights to keep them away. Either that or you enjoy having parents spray for it. hehe I agree, Phoebe is adorable! I love her freckles, glad she's got the pointy ears too! Ugh, I imagine you're just as relieved as I was when Cale finished that stupid incite cheers thing. Bleh! Yay! Congrats on finishing the second aspiration! <3

What!? Your story for the transition to Moonwood Mill is anything but lame, it's inspired! I love it! Poor Aaron though and of course Hunter and the kids. :( How heartbreaking to be separated once again, come to the realization he hated acting and was going to give it up and then be attacked and have everything change, including himself. Wow! Glad a couple guys found him at least. So, so excited to read your story for Aaron and his family in Moonwood Mill. This month is going to be SO fun! :)

Yes, Lance was disgusting! I'm glad he's gone now! Love your gif with the NOOOOOO! hehe Yes, they did a fantastic job with the transformation animation, I always take screenshots for it too!

You can turn the fame shine off too now without a mod? I had no idea.

Christmas is my favorite too, but unless there are kids in the house, it's just...meh, to me in the Sims now. Probably because I've done it so many times. hehe
    HAHA! I did the same thing when one of my other StrangerVille heroes got a wolf eel!

No, it was the same gig, same outfit, just a different color. I think? Was it a commercial for guitars?

Yes, that's right! I had a ton of fun with that gig with Essa, finding/researching Middle English and then trying to make it sound like I knew what I was doing instead of it sounding like a bunch of gibberish. hehe

You probably are! It's from a radio show called the King Biscuit Flour Hour back in the 70s-80s. SoulGal might know it though.

Thanks for deciding to give Cale Sun Resistance. I'd cry for days and days, probably weeks if he died in your save and left behind Aster and their beautiful children. Crossing fingers for a blue-haired, pointy-earred Andromeda!

Yeah, I don't get why they did it that way with body scars, it's dumb! Aaron looks fantastic with that hairstyle, agreed about the CAS assets too! Gah! I need to make a new one for Cale too, still haven't done that. Well, I did get sidetracked with this stupid internet outage thing.

What do you mean by Aaron cheating against a literal child? Huh? Sorry it's late and it's probably as obvious as the nose on my face. hehe

I think Leo is a perfect combination of both parents! He is one gorgeous little guy! One of the cutest toddlers and children I've seen in the game. Seriously! I might be a bit biased, but meh. hehe

Aww, that would've been so sweet if it had worked out. I kind of in the back of my mind wondered if you wanted them to have puppies. Ah well.

hehe I loved the lightening strike too! I couldn't believe it when it happened. I was already trying to have a meteorite get him, then that happened so I just had him keep at it in hopes he'd get struck again and die. hehe Lance was so clueless about how that meteorite was coming straight at him. He wasn't very swift eh? Oh and yes, it had already happened when you begged me to have him die. hehe I SO wanted to tell you, but ah well. Still satisfying in the end! ;)

OH! That's perfect! I was trying to come up with an epitaph for Lance, but just left it at the default when I couldn't think of anything. Hope you don't mind if I steal that. hehe

Yeah, sorry to say, the door to Cale Jr.'s cell is indeed locked. o.O

Oh man, I love your daily post pic for Aaron's first post in MM. It looks so mysterious and sad, but still absolutely beautiful.

Fantastic transformation screenshots, Wow! You did the same as me too, I haven't actually showed Cale Jr.'s full wolf form yet. It's different than the screenshot showed at the end of his transformation.

Oh man, that news bite, heartbreaking! :( Good for Hunter telling them to *beep* off and leave them the Hell alone. Tsk and of course they just immediately switch to what Elle is wearing. Sheesh!

Whoa! Holy Simoly! Ricky is freakin' GORGEOUS! O.O Gawd, you're so good at making Sims. I love all of them! The look on Aaron's face standing there with his torn shirt and muscles rippling, he looks deadly handsome!

Poor Aaron, his whole world is just gone now. Love that Ricky is trying to help and that he's a part of the Moodwood Collective with Kristopher and the excitable puppy Colin, who, by the way, is a cutie too. Gawd, what a mess, things were going so well for he and Hunter, just got two kids together and then BOOM, all gone. I'll be so glad when Hunter finally finds him and they're back together. This is just so dang sad! *sniff* Hold on Aaron, it'll get better for you, somehow... This was an amazingly written update, one of your best I dare say. Love it so much!

@SoulGal7
    Congrats to Dylan for making MVP of the team! Go Dylan! And of course the perfect way to celebrate, a date with Morgan. Epic date! Dang though, I so wanted Dylan to make good on his thoughts and rip that infernal necklace from her neck and give her the kiss of her life! hehe Congrats on finishing the Romantic aspiration though, getting the MVP award and Congrats to Wolfgang as well for getting to the E-Sports top level.

Thanks, everything seems to be back up to speed now. So far anyway. Thanks too about the house remodel and their makeovers. I agree, that hair just seems to suit Sandy so well, and I love her outfits! Especially her everyday outfit.

It's just one house and a shed actually, but I can't take credit for the house. I left it mostly as is on the outside. The shed on the otherhand was built entirely by me. There was just a debug container there in the original build.

I think Lance was just looking for another sidekick to help him terrorize people and when those he kidnapped didn't work out the way he wanted, he got rid of them. o.O Cale Jr. is in a world of hurt right now, I feel bad for putting him through this, but it'll all be okay, I promise! Absolutely love the werewolf transformation in this pack! It's very dramatic!

Wellll, I intended to have it happen naturally with the meteorite hitting Lance, hence the reason he just kept doing it after getting hit by lightening. But it was taking waaaay too long to happen so yeah, I cheated for it. But not by using a Mod. It's an in-game cheat. Just use testing cheats, shift click on your Sim and there's a ton of options there including a 'Kill' category with all sorts of ways to bump off Sims. hehe

I love the new headstone for werewolves too. Of course Greg had to show up, he's my Grim! Love the guy! I know! Poor Cale Jr. isn't out of the woods yet. o.O

Oh dear, that girl that died still counts for his 100 though, right?

Gah! Everyone is sick and nervous for end of term. Bummer! Funny about the 'take a number' upchuck bush. hehe But in the end they all did fantastic! Wow!

Oh what a cute ghost! Funny how the ghost and Wolfgang became friends. Glad he's a neat ghost instead of breaking everything. hehe

Congrats to Dylan for reaching Level 10 Mischief! Ohhh, Dylan has Beguile now, cool! Yay! He reached the top of level of the Order of Enchantment and can talk to the Sprites! Fantastic! I hope that what he hopes will happen now comes true with them. I have my doubts though. o.O How close is he to reaching 100 Baes? Just curious...

Ugh! Oh great, now the mob is on to Dylan again. I bet he'll be gone though before they get there. hehe

@lilypadmeulin
    hehe Strike indeed! An extremely satisfying end to Lance!

@LegacySims2017
    No worries, glad everything is sorted now though for you! So happy to hear you want to finish the challenge too even if it does go over the year, it doesn't matter. I'm not sure if I'll get the new EP yet or not. It looks very interesting, but I don't play with teens all that much really. Just with this challenge. I probably will get it though for all the build/buy, CAS and some of the gameplay looks like it could be used for more than just teens. Although, most of it I have to believe will be in a pre-patch. So I don't know...I'll wait for the livestream and make a decision then. I know I'm in a minority, a very small minority at that of those not really all that excited for this EP! *ducks rotten tomatoes* LOL!

Cale actually did get nominated for another award but he didn't go to the Gala to see if he won or not. Ah well. Ah, well I wouldn't really know about that since I didn't have any brothers, just one sister and I'm a girl so I'll have to trust you on that. hehe

I was thrilled to see DJ again! Sorry I haven't updated him yet. Hoping to get a chance to update him this month though and hopefully he'll make an appearance in Moonwood Mill. We shall see! ;)

The pirate roles were my favorite so yeah, I'm sure Cale loved them too. hehe The group dance was fun getting a couple of the old club members together again. Glad I hadn't updated their party outfits yet too. hehe

Yep, his 15 minutes was enough. Cale's just not the kind to like the spotlight all that much. He's more of an outdoors kind of guy really and doesn't enjoy all the attention. Yep, Glimmerbrook is where all the action started for July. :) Well, when you saw the werewolf in DSV actually, but the real stuff started there. Hehe Sandy makes some great Mom faces sometimes.

Yeah, as I'm sure you know by now, you were right about Cale Jr. getting turned. Poor kid. :(

Nope, Joe didn't and won't do anything stupid. He's got a pretty level head on his shoulders. :)

Thanks, that's not my lore though, that's lore built into the pack. :) Lance is the very definition of evil! Which reminds me, I need to get rid of his ghost! o.O

Thanks, I love the CAS assets in this pack, and yep, that's Lance! Don't worry, you'll see his werewolf form in tomorrow's update. ;)

Yay! I knew DJ would ask Adam to be his Best Man, it just makes sense!

Love your segue for DJ going to DSV. Very cool both Adam and his boss encouraged him to go for it when he got the call. :) I have a feeling DJ won't need the voice actor dubbed in for his lines. He'll do fine! :) And of course Paige is going with him. :) Have no idea what those numbers represent. It's been decades since I saw a real corded phone with a dial face on it. hehe Oh well...

hehe Don't blame you for at least wanting to try that outfit on DJ! It is SO sparkly eh? Looks more like an ice skating Olympics outfit or something. Thanks for showing his end of the month update, as always. He's doing so well! Excited for his time in DSV and see all his gigs and wardrobe! \o/
    July 4th Comments:

@afai1261
    Well, the game did tell you that Aaron had a whim to have a baby with Hunter. Now he gets to somewhat experience parenthood. :lol:

I did enjoy your lame transition to the next month portion of the Challenge. Bums me out though you didn't create screenshots. But that's kind of okay, cause we get to picture it in our own minds. Looking forward to werewolf Aaron!
    I was thinking the style of clothes you chose for Aaron when I said fashionista. I could tell time was passing. You definitely have good taste in style for him. :blush:

@SoulGal7
    D.J. sleeping in the tub...not sure that's a good thing. :lol: Yay for Dylan and his team winning the soccer game. Can't win 'em all D.J. and Adam. Am proud of Dylan! Wolfgang seemed to be hot as well. Congrats to him! Can't wait for the curse to be over and Dylan and Morgan can move forward in their relationship. Yay for completing the Serial Romantic Aspiration. Bet you are happy with that.
    I almost forgot about the hooligans. I wonder if he remembers what happened last time when he crossed Dylan's friends. They're still with him. :lol: No way he has a chance! Team Dylan will prevail!
    Well, it's better than it was. I just didn't feel like getting on the computer at all before or after work. I became a couch potato in-between the family stuff that was going on. Watching t.v. was more comforting I guess. :wink:

@Karababy52
    I guess karma sought out Lance. :lol: Crossing fingers Cale and family find Jr. soon. They'll have a new task of trying to find a cure before his hunger (like a vampire) takes over. But he could still end up a good werewolf one would think.

@RememberJoy
    "I began my day by adding a mushroom to my little trash garden." Okay, this was too funny as I mentioned how I thought about Mario and Luigi in my last comment to you. This just makes it all the better and funnier. Dang, Bess is a blackmailer. Going to turn Adam in to the authorities if he didn't take her up on her offer. :lol:

July 5th Comments:

@afai1261
    Such a tease. I wanted to see Aaron in his full werewolf form. :joy: I really enjoy how you have fast forwarded and then are explaining the past portion from the point he was turned to now. Very creative and unique to the Challenges already being told. :smile:

@SoulGal7
    Oh, man. That poor bush. :joy: Oooo, Dylan is the top rank of the secret society. This is very good news. Maybe the sprites will listen to Dylan now rather than want to stay in control of him. We shall see.

@Karababy52
    For some reason, if Cale can't find a cure for Jr., I can see him asking Kristopher to help him at least control his werewolf tendencies. Cale is in for a surprise, I think, if he goes into the shed.
    8=T 4=H 3=E - 7=S 4=I 6=M 7=S :wink:

For me, I just to say I have all the pack and kits. Some may not really interest me. But as you also mentioned for yourself, it could be the stuff for CAS and Build/Buy that interest me more than the other parts of a pack.

I'm still cracking up at that flashy outfit. You are right that it looks more like an olympics skating outfit.

Good to know that you're using the game lore. I haven't dived into the pack yet to know the history. Kind of cool the game has good and not-so-good werewolves. And then one can pick what type of werewolf they want, I am guessing. As I mentioned in the above comment, I hope Jr. is helped being one of the good ones in the end if he doesn't get cured from it.

@RememberJoy
    There's bossy Bess, again. :lol: Like Adam was thinking, at least he's getting paid.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    July 6th: Making friends

zf1mwrf.png
    The next morning I woke up to a gray rainy day.

FiMHAkq.png

Bess again texted me my work assignments which ended up being the same as the day before. At this point I think they're just testing me.

XjwlZRl.png

I was in the middle of enjoying some questionable ice cream when Bess texted again inviting me to join her and her family for lunch. I actually got kind of excited as I was craving some meaningful social interaction.

rxaCKMD.png

I arrived at the Sterling's place and knocked at their door.

Ah78Vko.png

Bess greeted me and invited me to sit down and chat, introducing me to one of her children, Aurora.

jlMNZR8.png

We chatted for a bit, and I ventured to ask her about the odd assignments she'd given me.

ku4Jpcc.png

"Well," she said, "like I told you before, part of your job is to keep tabs on the pulse of the community, hence checking the boards. The updating of objects is to level up your handiness as you'll be needing that to help create blueprints later on."

4S902fd.png

"Wait," I said stunned, "I'm going to be creating blueprints?"
    "Maybe," Bess said with a shrug, "if you stick with it and prove yourself capable. I mean it's kind of in the name of your job, Civil Designer."

NtEHfRx.png

She had a point.

Just then a man came down from upstairs carrying a second toddler. I stood up and he introduced himself as Bess' husband, Jules.

zf1mwrf.png

He excused himself to go prepare lunch, and I took the opportunity to introduce myself to their second daughter, Kaci.

FSfzASQ.png

Seeing the two toddlers made me miss my own daughter, and before I knew it I was down on the floor playing with the two girls.

0rTifsK.png

A little while later Jules called us to lunch and we sat down to enjoy a delicious garden salad.

OMnYpCu.png

Jules asked me what had brought me to Evergreen Harbor, and I half jokingly told him I was a runaway looking for a fresh start.

287qSBc.png

After lunch we sat and chatted for a bit longer before I thanked them for the meal and excused myself.

On the way home, I decided to stop off at the abandoned warehouse for another look around. I noticed a sign with a freshly pinned notice announcing an upcoming vote for the future of the property. Huh.

AVV93gk.png

Just then I heard a loud rustling coming from the side of the warehouse which caused my feelings of paranoia to flare up for a second.

xc9fIv5.png

Cautiously I rounded the corner to find a pair of legs sticking up out of one of the dumpsters parked there. I breathed a sigh of relief, just a fellow trash panda.

YVXuezn.png

When he emerged holding a plate of food, I introduced myself and asked if he'd found anything good.

Kc8g0EW.png

"Are you kidding me!" he cried enthusiastically, "This place is a variable paradise! I was able to cobble together a whole gym from just stuff I found in these dumpsters!"

e9f9PhG.png

"That's incredible," I said, enjoying his enthusiasm. "Are you helping with the refurbishing of this place?"
    He made a face, "No, those jerks want to come in and make this place respectable. They don't see this place like I do, it's just another project for them."
    "Maybe you can help me than," I said. "I'm one of the new Civil Designers they hired to transform this place and I'd love to get some ideas from those who live here."
    "Well," the man said thinking about it, "I can see the benefit of cleaning up the trash, but in my opinion they should keep the integrity of this building in tact. There's a lot of history in this place and I'd hate to see it covered up by paint."
    "So keep the old factory feeling" I said, making a note of that. "Anything else?"
    "There's plenty of good materials here that could be recycled and turned in to something new," the man continued. "In fact this place already has a functional recycler on the premises if you'd like to check it out."
    He showed me the machine and I threw in some junk to try it out.

DSg3gs0.png

After a bit of grinding and churning a block of usable material popped out.

mj9anKS.png

"This is awesome!" I said, making another mental note. "I'll share your ideas with city council, I think they'll like the idea of reusing materials."
    The man grinned and invited me in to see his gym, which of course I'd already seen, but I let him have his moment.
    I sat down on the weightlifter and he jumped on the punching bag and we exercised in companionable silence for awhile.

spkLccI.png

When we finished, I thanked him and headed back to my lot, feeling better than I had in a long time.
    edited July 2022
    July - Day 6: "You aren't what happens to you, but how you choose to deal with what happens to you..."

NcAl1qh.png

Notes
    pdTpts2.png
    No one answered Cale's knock on the door. He heard no calls to wait and knocked a couple more times waiting at least 5 minutes inbetween each try. When it was obvious nobody was home or lived here, he tried the door handle to see if it was locked. It wasn't. Normally Cale wouldn't even think of just walking inside someone's house uninvited, but extenuating circumstances will make a man do many things.

Clearly someone was living here recently judging by the lack of cobwebs and disarray. Though it was still very rundown and lacked very many 'homey' touches. An oil lamp was lit by a perfectly made bed with some kind of fish he didn't recognize mounted and hung on the wall above the headboard.

"Is anyone home? Hello?" Cale called again just to be sure before he took a look around. Nobody was there so he went back outside to investigate further around the property.

KRXoAAn.png
    He walked around the house where he found a telescope and a tombstone on the left side behind the shed. Perhaps this was the owner? Though cracked, the stone still somehow looked, new? What happened here? There was an inscription on it, probably the name of who was buried here, but he couldn't read it.

9QL1PZN.png
    He found a note taped on the shed door which read, 'STAY OUT! ALL TRESPASSERS WILL BE EATEN ON SIGHT! - The Big Bad Wolf!'

(Okay Mr. Big Bad Wolf, guess you're not so bad anymore if that's you buried back there huh?)

Cale expected the door to be locked, but surprisingly, it wasn't. He walked inside and what he saw and heard shook him to his very core.

9wt6EbQ.png
    "DAD! YOU'RE HERE! YOU FOUND ME!"
    "Jr.? Oh my GAWD! That *BEEP* turned you!"

IpsmfEo.png
    "YES! Oh Watcher, he bit me then abandoned me to die here. Why? Why Daddy? Why would he do that to me?"

JdEwlEy.png
    "He said he was my Daddy now and to forget about you. He wanted to make me like him so we could terrorize others like he used to do with you? Why would my Grandpa do that Daddy? Why? Why'd he kill my Grandma?"

HIDfvyC.png
    "I'm so hungry and confused, I'm scared Daddy, so scared! I can feel the moon, it's making me angrier and angrier. I'm afraid of what I'll do if you let me out of here. Please, don't open that door. I don't want to hurt you or anyone else."
    "He is NOT your Grandpa Jr., he's my Step-Dad. Your real Grandpa died a long time ago when I was 3 years old. He did kill your real Grandma though because he's evil, an evil sick *beep* that gets off on violence, power and control. I hate him and what he's done to all of us."
    "He'll kill you if he finds you here Daddy, you should just go and forget about me. It's too late for me. I don't want to live like this. I wanted to be a Spellcaster and, and a scientist, just like you... and now? My life is over."

viAdpdu.png
    "Just leave me here and let me die. I don't want to hurt anyone, I don't want to live like an animal." Cale Jr. said and then walked across the pen where he was caged, curled into a ball on the floor and closed his eyes. Tears streamed down his furry cheeks as he whimpered like a sad puppy and softly growled in misery.

sow5og0.png
    "OH HELL NO! NO WAY AM I LEAVING YOU HERE! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT, NEVER! I'm getting you out of there and we're going home, do you hear me Jr.? We DO NOT give up in this family, EVER! I won't leave you here and let that horrible monster torture you anymore. You're MY Son, not his!"

McTkFJZ.png
    Cale looked around the shed, his heart drumming in anger against his chest. He was furious, enraged over what had been done to his Son. He was getting Jr. out of that cage if he had to rip down the fencing with his bare hands! Luckily, he didn't have to do that. He found a lead pipe in a pile of rubble and used it to pry open the lock on the gate of the pen imprisoning his Son.

rn05lZ2.png
    "Get up Jr., I'm taking you home where you belong. I know you, you won't hurt anyone, least of all your family. If you refuse to walk out of here by yourself, I don't want to, but I'll use a Morphiate spell on you and take you home as a Gnome if I have to. Come on, UP! Get off that filthy floor, let's go!"

1EHxGvQ.png
    Cale Jr. slowly got up and as soon as he was standing Cale took him into his arms for a loving hug. He never wanted to let go.
    "I love you Jr., we'll get through this, I promise. Trust me."
    "I love you too Dad, I'm still scared of what I might do if I lose control."
    "We'll deal with all that later, right now we need to get you home. Mom and Joe are here too."
    "They came too?"
    "Of course, why wouldn't they? They love you too!"

YMGEdDM.png
    "What about...him? He's gotta be close by somewhere. What's gonna stop him from finding us again and-"
    "I checked the house and all around the property. He's not here. I don't know where he went. All I found is a tombstone. If he tries to mess with us again, we'll be ready for him this time. I'm so sorry Jr., we should've warned you about him and I should've known he'd find me if I became famous."
    "You found a tombstone? Really? Who's buried there?"
    "I don't know, maybe the previous owner of this place? I couldn't read the name."
    "Was it by a telescope?"
    "Yeah, it was. How'd you know...Hey! Wait for me!"

Jr. ran past Cale, out the shed door and over to the tombstone. He was standing over it smiling when Cale caught up with him.

PLNhh6t.png
    "Was his name Lance Lamont?"
    "WHAT!?! You've kidding me! How can you read it? I couldn't."
    "I don't know, but that's what it says. He's dead Daddy and I think I know how too."

Cale was in shock, totally stunned! Lance was dead? Could it be true?
    "I don't believe it. How?"
    "I can hear really, really good now. Last night, after he bit me, he said he was gonna go watch the stars or the moon and left. Earlier today I heard him yelling, 'Don't hit me, don't hit me, don't hit me!' Then there was this big BOOM! It shook the shed and the ground. I think something fell from the sky and killed him! I heard something else too, a really deep, weird voice said, 'Your soul is mine now to guide toward your final destination.' I thought it was another werewolf or a radio, maybe a tv program at the time, but I was wrong. It was the Grim Reaper."

FpK97RA.png
    "HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my Gawd! He's dead! He's DEAD! That's fantastic! Wow! What a relief! I feel like a monkey, NO, the big, bad WOLF just jumped off my back! Holy *BEEP* What incredible luck! Well, not for him, he's dead! HAHAHAHAHAHA! He finally got what he deserved!"

I8FAJKU.png
    Suddenly Cale Jr. transformed into his human form without any warning.

bB9w0Fh.png
    "There's my boy. Oh Jr., it's good to see you looking like yourself again."
    "Yeah, but I don't know for how long. I can't control it. I can still feel the wolf's rage inside me, it's getting worse Dad."

C5BDll7.png
    "There's a full moon tonight, it'll be my first one as a...a werewolf. I don't know what's going to happen. I'm scared. What if I lose control even more and bite someone, bite you or Mom or Joe. Maybe you should lock me back in-"
    "Listen to me Jr., we'll keep an eye on you. If it seems like you're losing control, we'll lock you in your room until the full moon is gone, okay? I met someone here that might be able to help you learn how to control it after that."

KZbcV8l.png
    "You did? Who is it? How do you know they can help me?"
    "His name is Kristopher Volkov. He's the leader of a pack of wolves called the Moonwood Collective."
    "You met another werewolf? Weren't you scared?"
    "Not of him, no. He's a peaceful wolf. Your Aunt L. told me about him. He was going to try to help us find you, along with his pack."
    "Wow, I didn't know there were nice werewolves. I thought they were all bad."
    "Well, think about it, werewolves are still half human, all with different personalities and temperaments. It makes sense they wouldn't all be like Lance."
    "Yeah, okay, that does makes sense. I guess you can't believe everything you read or see on TV and the internet."
    "That's all make believe, made up by movie producers or writers, fairytales. This is real life Jr."
    "I know... I'm living it."
    "Alright, I better call your Mom and Joe to let them know I found you, then we'll go home."
    "Are you...going to tell her I'm a werewolf now?"
    "I have to Jr., it's not something we can keep a secret from her and she'd find out if you spontaneously transform or later tonight anyway."
    "Okay, you're right, but can we wait a little bit?"
    "Sure, but not too long."

BnI3L9j.png
    "Hey Babe, I found him! He was locked in a shed at the house across the street from the library."
    "MY BABY! YOU FOUND OUR BABY! Is he alright?"
    "Yeah, he's okay. A little beat up, but don't worry."
    "Oh, oh, let me talk to him! I need to hear his voice!"
    "Here, she wants to talk to you."

Hw3veGs.png
    "Hi Mom. I love you!"
    "Oh Watcher, my little boy, you're alive! I love you too, so, so much. We were so worried about you, wait..."

The muffled sound of Joe's voice in the background could be heard followed by the teen cheering with joy. "I LOVE YOU BRO!"
    "Did you hear that?"
    "I sure did."
    "We're coming over there right now."
    "No! Wait, I don't want you to see me like this and besides I'm starving. I haven't eaten since yesterday. Let me get cleaned up and something to eat first. Can you wait 15 minutes and then come home? Is that okay?"
    "Oh Jr., I don't care how you look. I've seen you naked before, I'm your Mom, remember?"

Cale couldn't help snickering when he heard what Sandy said.
    "I know, but humor me, okay, please?"
    "Alright, alright, I think you're being silly, but I guess we can wait 15 minutes. At least now I know you're alive and well. Love you sweetheart, see you soon!"
    "Bye Mom."

agHisJR.png
    Back at the house, Jr. took a quick shower and put on some clean clothes. He was back downstairs with just enough time to scarf down a burger and chug a glass of milk before Sandy and Joe transportalated into the entranceway.

Cale took Joe's hand and squeezed it as they watched Jr. smiling at Sandy.
    "Hey Mom, how's it goin'?"
    "hehe Super! Now that you're back home!"

oTiTNnt.png
    "I love you Mom."
    "Oh Jr. I love you too." *sniff*
    "Aww don't cry, I'm mostly alright, honest."
    "I can't help it."
    "I know... me neither." *sniff sniff*

"You're a hero Joe, you realize that, right?"
    "Me? I'm no hero."
    "If it wasn't for you telling me what Lance said, we might never have found him."

Njh7oCg.png
    "You're the real Hero Dad, you found him."
    "I just got lucky, very lucky!"

hJkoS6f.png
    "Hey, can I get in on this?"
    "Definitely!"

XQiJuUT.png
    Cale could not stop smiling and of course neither could Sandy. She wouldn't take her eyes off Jr. as he hugged his brother tight. How would she take the news her Son was a werewolf now? He didn't know, but he had a feeling she'd be a trooper about it. She was so strong, so beautiful and he couldn't love her more if he tried.

PwMYA8a.png
    Cale took Sandy in his arms for a loving hug while Jr. and Joe had a chat.
    "Hey bro, are you hungry? I could grill you something?"
    "I had a burger, but I could eat again, yeah!"
    "Cool, I'll grill some fruit, I know it's your favorite."
    "Make it a steak instead, rare, very, very rare!"
    "Rare? You always want it well done?"
    Sandy said still snuggling with Cale.
    "Well, see, uh..." Jr. stammered.
    "There's something you need to know Babe. I guess now is as good as any to tell you..."

I'll get started on comments/replies next. Hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    Definitely Karma found him and he paid for the horrible life he'd led. Well, I just posted my update for today with the answer to this question. ;) Perhaps with some help Jr. will be able to control himself and be a good werewolf. We shall see! And yes, it might be Kristopher who guides him in how to restrain his inner beast. Could be someone else though. ;)

Ohhh, D'uh! I should've figured that out. Ah well...

I have almost all the packs, just lack a few kits is all. You're right I have purchased some of them purely for the build/buy & CAS. For instance, MFP. I'll never use the rodents in that pack, but I LOVE the blinds and a few other assets in it. :)

Love the lore in this pack. You can tell the Devs put a lot of heart and energy into developing it. I like there are two packs too, one good, one not so good, but, they're still connected. You can't really 'pick' a good or bad wolf, it depends on how you and they control themselves. But with a bit of practice, they can be a good wolf, yep. Or just let their inner beast take over and run wild. hehe I wish we could have our own packs, but I get why they did it the way they did. :)

There is a cure for werebies and a cure that can be crafted to cure a werewolf, and I know what's needed to find/make both, but I'll leave it at that so as not to spoil it for anyone. :) However, for my story purposes, it'll be a bit different concerning a cure.
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun01.jpg
    June 1: Auditions!

It is a gloomy morning as D.J. and Paige arrive at the address that Suzy gave him in Del Sol Valley. It was slightly raining outside. D.J. is hoping this isn't a bad sign for him going to do his commercial gig.

dj-06-001.jpg

D.J. and Paige walk up the front steps and into the Talent Agency building. Inside the door, they see a young woman sitting at a desk. D.J. can only assume this is Suzy. Paige is marveled by all the posters on the walls of famous actors and many other things.

"Hello. I am D.J. Faireborn. You must be Suzy? We talked a couple days ago, and you put me in touch with Jake." D.J. says to Suzy.
    "Oh, yes. You're Dash Faireborn. Nice to meet you. I read all about how you saved that one town from the strange alien plant. I bet that must have been scary. You're considered a hero of the town!" Suzy exclaimed.
    "It was a team effort. I was just doing what any other Sim would do to help."
    "I'd never be able to do something like that." Suzy cringes. "I saw images of the ugly thing. I'll let Jake know you're here."

dj-06-002.jpg

Suzy leads D.J. to Jake's office while Paige stays behind and gives herself a tour, looking around the place. Jake asks D.J. to take a seat.

"Good to finally meet you, D.J." Jake says. "We hope Everyday Extras Talent Agency can help you be who you are meant to be."
    "So, what's the commercial I am going to be doing?" D.J. asks.
    "If you get the part, which I am pretty sure you will. Many companies will want you as their spokesperson. The commercial is a cleaning product."
    "Wait. So, I'm not doing the commercial?"
    "Oh, you will. You just have to audition. It's kind of a mandatory thing. You audition today. Show how awesome you are. They congratulate you on a job well done. Then, tomorrow you do the shoot."

dj-06-003.jpg

Jake leads D.J. to a sound room within the Agency building. He gives D.J. his audition card he'll be reading off of. He informs D.J. that he should memorize it as it looks better than reading off the card during the audition itself. Jake coaches D.J. for a couple hours. The audition wasn't going to be a big fancy production, and D.J. was able to memorize the card that Jake had given him.

dj-06-004.jpg

Then it was time for the audition.

dj-06-005.jpg

As Jake had projected, D.J. was ready to do his first gig. However, the shooting wouldn't be until tomorrow. Jake tells D.J. this is just the beginning. He plans on having D.J. audition for more commercials and that he would try to get him to make special appearances on t.v. shows if he could. They would be non-recurring characters type roles.

Because of this D.J. decides he would find a place to live in Del Sol Valley for the time being. He checks him SimsPay account and sees he has a little over 86k simoleons.

dj-06-006.jpg

D.J. has a thought and approaches Paige outside the Talent Agency.

"I was thinking." D.J. begins. "We are engaged. If I'm going to be doing commercials for awhile, I'll need to find a place closer to here. I don't know what your living arrangements are, but would you like to help find a place and maybe move in with me?"
    "I did expect us to move in together after we got married." Paige says. "I think it would be nice to see how living together works before we actually do wed. I live in a small apartment, so it's not like I am leaving behind something extraordinary."
    "So, is that a yes?"
    "Yes!"

dj-06-007.jpg

D.J. and Paige spend most of the rest of the day finding a place to live in Del Sol Valley. Paige has her belongings brought over and D.J. takes his stuff out of storage from Adam's place in Windenburg.

dj-06-008.jpg
    dj-06-009.jpg
    dj-06-010.jpg
    dj-06-011.jpg
    dj-06-012.jpg
    dj-06-013.jpg
    dj-06-014.jpg
    dj-06-015.jpg
    dj-06-016.jpg
    dj-06-017.jpg

After getting all settled in, D.J. checks the balance on his SimsPay account and sees he still has over 38k simoleons left.

dj-06-018.jpg

Side Note:
    • The daily image is of a Talent Agency I downloaded off the Gallery.
    • I'm a little disappointed that I can't have D.J. go to an audition right after he does his gig. So, it looks like it'll be every other day he'll have a gig unless or until he gets the perk where he doesn't need to go to an audition. But this also means I can spend a lot of time on his Acting skill.
    • I thought it would be fun to show off D.J. and Paige's new home in DSV for the time being. I brought out his collection of Simmies from Mt. Komorebi's vending machines, eggs he searched for at Springfest, his University graduation photo and diploma, his medals he earned in StrangerVille, and some photos.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    July 7: Settling in

Today's Accomplishments:
    Eco Innovator
    - Sell water

102Fbbk.png
    Today's work assignments were to get my hands on an eco-upgrade part as well as once again upgrading something on my property. The eco part was easy, as I already had found a couple of them in the dumpsters I'd searched. For the repairs I picked one of my many showers and upgraded it for water recycling.

wuSiP4r.png

After my work for the day was finished, I putzed around the lot repairing things, dumpster diving, harvesting from my garden, catching bugs, and befriending a dust-bunny that popped out of the accumulating dust.

CgFbzZe.png
    0qB3KkU.png
    v9PTJ6z.png

My top find today was a large stuffed bat I placed by my bed just for the irony.

H4g3Vxb.png

After a satisfying bowl of spoiled mushroom soup, I suddenly had a burst of energy and headed over to the bar to see what was happening.

1C3cO1r.png

I met Bess and Tina there, and we sat down and played a hand of cards.

7lOBlNd.png

I told Bess about the man I'd met the day before and his ideas for the warehouse and she told me she'd pass his insights on to city counsel for me.
    She also told me that I would need to make a move on the property soon as there had been some inquiries by other sims, and that I would need to pay 2,500 simoleons by Monday if I wanted to stay there.
    This was harsh news as I currently only had about 1,500 simoleons to my name, and had no way to earn a thousand simoleons in that time frame.
    Bess suggested I tap into the natural well under my property and sell some of the water to the city. I was dubious since I didn't yet own the land, but Bess said if I did the work of pumping it up, the city would pay me for the effort. It was something I guess.

102Fbbk.png

Tina had her own ideas, suggesting I come visit her the next day as she had some equipment for creating marketable goods, and she'd let me use them as long as I brought my own materials.
    I thanked both of them and took them up on their offers, before we said goodnight and headed back to our homes.
    edited July 2022
    July - Day 7: "Some things are so unexpected that no one is prepared for them..."

A6zltYB.png

Notes
    r5fVHa6.png
    "...I went in the shed and there was Jr., but I didn't know it was him until he spoke to me because...because...Lance had turned him into a werewolf. Our Son is a werewolf."

zx0lpUB.png
    *GASP* "Oh my Gawd! He didn't? Oh no, no, no, no, no, NO!"

nU4oShf.png
    "It's true Mom, I could transform any time, I have no control over it. And...it's a full moon tonight. I don't know what's going to happen, but I can feel it pulling me."

mVYBalH.png
    "So, you're a beast now? A monster? No wonder you wanted your steak raw. Holy *BEEP*!"

eYoQXCR.png
    "He is NOT a beast or a monster Joe, he's your brother. He's in trouble and needs our help."

XgyfOmO.png
    "I confess, the fact you're a werewolf, it scares me. But you don't Jr., you're my Son. I'll always love you no matter what and be there when you need me, always."

adq7VEE.png
    "I knew you'd say that, I knew it. I love you Mom, but I'm scared, terrified that I'll hurt one of you or someone else."

xUgXknc.png
    "We'll make sure that you don't, won't we Cale? Joe?"
    "Of course."
    "Yeah, whatever it takes Bro. I'm sorry for saying what I did. I didn't mean it."
    "Alright, Jr. and I talked about this and he's agreed to be locked in his room until the full moon is gone. Tomorrow I'll take him over to meet Kris. I'm sure he can help Jr. learn how to control the rage so he doesn't go on a rampage. There is a cure we can try, but it might not work. If it doesn't? We'll look for or make one ourselves. Just in case, I'm going to start researching tonight. I noticed some books about werewolves in the bookcase. It'll be a good start. Let's try to relax as best we can. We'll get through this."

Cale turned and left the room, followed by the others who went about trying to find something to do while they waited.

9mgpAre.png
    Jr. sat playing a game of SimScuffle, but he wasn't concentrating on it very much. Whenever the red bombs exploded, it felt like they were exploding in his head. The rage was getting close to overpowering him and taking control. What the others didn't realize, is the affect on him by the Moon, didn't just begin at the stroke of midnight, it had been happening all day, building. Jr. should've went to his room immediately.

Joe tried to do some extra credit, but he too couldn't concentrate. He kept peeking over his book at Jr. Cale sat immersed in a book about the history of werewolves in Moonwood Mill, and Sandy? She was looking at the TV, but not really watching it until she noticed exactly what was on the screen when a werewolf howled.

Unfortunately, Jr. heard it too and it triggered his rage...

YZd4P1Q.png
    Jr.'s eyes turned red with fury as he slammed the laptop shut and stood up from the table. A red aura surrounded and followed behind in his wake as he stomped away from the table to the kitchen. He was enraged and transformation was imminent.

"CALE! Look at Jr. Oh No! We waited too long!"
    "Jr.! Go to your room, NOW! Please Son, listen to me!"

Jr. only scowled at his Father, ignoring him.

MdyRanH.png
    In the kitchen the transformation began in earnest as Sandy and Joe ran outside to the front porch. Cale started to go with them, but stopped and stood indecisive.
    "CALE! What are you doing? It's too late. Get out here, we'll just lock him in the house instead."
    "He'll listen to me, I'm his Dad. It'll be alright. I can't just leave him like this."

Jr. tried to control the rage, but it was no use, he didn't know how. He had lost what little control he had.

C6NxKIK.png
    *RAWR! SNARL! GROWL!*

eJ0dwWL.png
    "AH-WOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Cale walked into the kitchen, confident his Son would not hurt him, though it was heartbreaking watching what was happening to him.

xY5zfUi.png
    Jr. continued to howl in fury at the moon, soon he would rampage. Cale should've ran outside with Sandy and Joe instead of unwisely going anywhere near Jr. to try convincing him to go to his room.

"Alright, let's go Jr., remember what we agreed? You don't want to hurt anyone."

Jr. wasn't listening to reason, he had none. He was lost in the lure of the moon and uncharacteristically angrier than he'd ever been in his young life. Every little thing was making him furious and at the moment, the sound of Cale's commanding voice was pushing him over the edge. Who did this guy think he was trying to tell him what to do?

6t6FGSE.png
    *GASP* "JR.! What are you doing? It's me, your Dad, Daddy! Don't hurt me Son, STOP!"

S0o3Fta.png
    "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOO! JR!" *CHOMP* *CRUNCH*
    "CALE!" Sandy screamed when she saw what was happening."
    "SANDYYYYY! JOEEEEE! RUNNNNN! SAVE YOURSELVES! AHHHHHHH!"

cosqEVR.png
    Sandy shoved Joe out the front door, went outside herself and locked it. Running around the house, she locked the backdoor too. She figured Cale would transportalate himself outside too when he had a chance. What she didn't know was that the moment Jr. had bitten Cale, all his magic disappeared. He was helpless.

Uj12phw.png
    "Oh my Gawd! You bit me, I'm infected! Why Jr., why!?"

Jr. snarled, snorted and roared at his Father then ran out of the room with Cale hot on his heels.

L9eBEQw.png
    Jr. loped into the bedroom he shared with his brother and began to furiously scratch, claw and rip his own bed to pieces. When he turned to do the same to Joe's bed, Cale reached out and slammed the door shut, locking it.

tv13nQ5.png
    "AH-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

OHmF2hI.png
    Cale stood outside the bedroom door, sobbing in anguish. He had been so foolish thinking he could get through to his Son. The rage and fury filling him was much worse than he could've ever imagined. And it had happened so fast!

ergo1CN.png
    (At least now we know what to do when...when...I turn. Oh Gawd!)

KJd5euA.png
    Sandy came back inside when she saw Cale lock the boys' bedroom door with Jr. inside. Cale didn't hear her open the door he was so lost in misery. She startled him.

"Sandy!"
    "WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME! WHY!? DANGIT CALE! Now you're both werewolves. What are we going to do now? What!? Oh Gawd, listen to him. Jr., Jr., my baby, my poor baby. I can't stand hearing him suffer like that."

MbHmz6v.png
    "Calm down, it'll be alright. Listen, it breaks my heart to say this, but I want you to take Joe and go back to Glimmerbrook."
    "What!?"
    "There's no sense in putting the two of you in danger of possibly being turned too. Go home. Jr. and I will be fine. We can help each other get through this. He can help me find a cure and you can help too, but at home. It's... for the best. I'd never forgive myself if you got turned too, or Joe. Please Baby, go home and be safe."

ARzSr46.png
    "No. I'm not leaving. I'm betting Joe won't go either. We'll give him the option though. We were apart for over 7 years and you made a vow, a promise to me that we would never be apart again, remember?"
    "I remember."
    "If I go and you can't find a cure, you won't come back, I just know it. If there is no cure I want you to promise to bite me. I'd rather be a werewolf with you, than a Spellcaster without you."
    "Alright, if that's what you want, I guess I knew deep down that's what you'd say. But I had to take a shot. You're right. We're a family, we'll get through this together."
    "Cale?"
    "Yeah?"
    "You didn't promise me yet."
    "I...are you sure? Absolutely sure that's what you want?"

Sandy simply nodded, not saying a word.

"I promise."
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    July 6th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    That was nice of Bess to invite Adam over for lunch and meet the family. Figured he'd get homesick, though. Thankfully, she wasn't that bossy like she has been.

@Karababy52
    Aww, Jr. looks like a cute werewolf. :joy: Nice to see he is reunited with his family. I'm sure all of them along with Kristopher can help him with his newfound wolfie rage. He doesn't have his big bad step-grandfather to teach him the bad ways now.
    Now that would have been neat if they allowed you to create a wolf pack like you can create a club. Oh, well. Maybe in a future revamp release.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    *Updated my July 7th post above! I'll get started on comments/replies next! I hope y'all had a fantastic day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    Oh I love how you always build or download a place for DJ to go for his careers! I'm with Suzy, don't know if I could do what he did. o.O

Oh my, Jake is very handsome eh? Very cool how DJ 'practices' and memorizes the audition card with Jake. Congrats to DJ too for passing his first audition Never a doubt. :)

What a cute little house! Love seeing all DJ's photos and collections too, makes it seem more like their place eh? Very cool 'tour' you gave us showing them in different parts of the house. I got a laugh out of DJ taking a whiz while Paige was checking herself out in the mirror. hehe What's that empty room going to be? Just curious...

Yeah, that's one of the bummers with this career. Even after he does get that perk to skip auditions, he still has to wait a day or two even before the gig. Skipping it just means he doesn't have to wait for the audition and then wait again for the gig.

hehe I think so too! Of course I had to give him blue eyes. That's about all I did to customize his wolf form, everything else is what he got by default. Except I did give his wolf form clothes. I think being a teen he'd be embarrassed walking around as a naked wolf. hehe Yep, they'll all help him, especially Cale and Kris.

You can make your own wolf pack using clubs, but it's not the same, doesn't have all the perks and stuff the two default wolf packs have if your Sim joins them. Ah well...
    edited April 2023
    July 2
    *Sorry this one is a bit long but I wanted to show Aaron's actual beast form before the next update :3
    SwSjkKgq_o.jpg
    Ricky felt his fury growing even more with his latest failed attempt to connect with Aaron, and tried to dispel it with some exercise after he made his way back home from the mountain.
    XBAmwae.png
    (Fun fact: he's doing that in a puddle of his own pee... mere minutes before he autonomously did sit-ups, he marked his territory on that exact spot :joy: )
    vO6GfJc.png

He then went scavenging, hoping perhaps to find something that would help Aaron learn about the history of werewolves and what his new life as one would mean.
    KMPdr7q.png
    (yes... once again he is digging up the spot he just peed on LOL)

Conan preferred to occupy himself with fishing.
    SoFvviQ.png

Even if he wasn't very good at it.
    fu4bzoW.png

His scavenging having yielded nothing of importance, Ricky sought out the hangout spot of the Moonwood Collective.
    oISieBz.png

"He's just so... stubborn!" Ricky expressed to Lily, the pack beta.
    govn3qD.png

Still on top of the mountain, Aaron figured he better make himself useful after waking from his wolf nap and decided to go fishing alongside Conan. Even if Ricky was slightly annoyed with him now, he could always get into his good books by stocking the fridge with fresh meat in the form of fish... surely.
    OtYzGB5.png

"You need some pointers? I mastered fishing years ago, let me show you how it's done..."
    YQT0Dlo.png

*puts arm through Conan's torso*
    UZF9ATt.png

Hunger gnawed away at him, and he picked up a fish from the growing pile. He sighed as he gazed at the raw pink flesh. Was this what his life had come to?
    He bit into it, wincing as the juices ran down his chin.
    0iIckh9.png

Meanwhile at the Moonwood Collective's hangout, Ricky was wolfing down a decidedly more appetising meal of mushroom steak made by one of the pack members.
    aEwYbQt.png
    jLi5nMp.png

Aaron ended up exploring the town a bit more and entered the library.
    C7n7h0m.png

There, he made use of one of the showers and picked up a book from a shelf, settling down to read. Maybe actually knowing something about werewolves would prove useful, and help him get even closer to leaving this forsaken place.
    PBR9wRW.png

As he put the first book away and picked up another to read in the small alleged gym building next to the library, he couldn't stop thinking about... before. Before his whole world had been reduced to nothing but Moonwood Mill, abandoned warehouses, a craving for raw meat, the endless headaches and heartaches... that freaking moon...
    cl4DM0O.png
    It was around this time that this happened...

*CRIES* :bawling:
    b7h25p5.png
    Obviously this didn't happen in the story because in my canon Moonwood Mill has no cell service, and having to decline this actually broke my heart...

Ugh... The moon. The bloody moon. He felt himself growing angrier as he continued to read, and he threw the book across the room with a yell, immediately moving back into the main library building to take out his frustration on one of the poor bookshelves.
    R3sxzGf.png

He snarled, seething and felt the saliva drip from his mouth as the furniture received the full brunt of his rage.
    7qCEduG.png

Then Aaron looked up, blinking and sighed quietly. He knew what Kristopher or Ricky or anyone else in the Moonwood Collective would say. "We don't attack the bookshelves, Aaron!" That wasn't conducive to presenting werewolves as anything other than rage-filled monsters after all.
    wtzf1xm.png

Before anyone could see what he'd done to the shelves, he went back out to the so-called gym. He decided it was better to attack the punching bag instead, because that's what it was made for.
    1JGNWCk.png
    ePHYU2v.png

Back at the once-abandoned warehouse that he could never call home (mostly due to the lack of Hunter, Yoshi, the children...), he cooked up a plate of eggs.
    Cfz3SiA.png

As he sat down to consume them he felt the beast within trying to take over once more.
    fMbrnkn.png
    mX9bHkh.png

"Hi, Luna," he murmured when Conan's dog came up to greet him.
    tVphccm.png

It was the following afternoon that Aaron's fury and rage reached its tipping point and the wolf within fought to take control of his body and mind, howling and snarling with the excruciating and extreme pain of the transformation, his eyes burning and his muscles screaming...
    IZ60SAJ.png
    TM31SrO.png
    L4QIodO.png
    jdAoTmJ.png
    pJMjiRT.png
    Q29OBuk.png
    Jxq13Sh.png
    ~~~

Note: I did later edit his wolf form again, something looked a bit off in the first version but for his first few transformations he'll look like the above. His beast form now looks like this and will do so for as long as he remains a werewolf:
    6JslFmQ.png

EDIT: Oops I lied and I changed his beast form again :joy: Now looks like this:
    loPEetZ.png

edited July 2022
    @LegacySims2017
    May 30: Love that daily pic of DJ looking so handsome and happy!
    You'll do great DJ! Understandable that he'd be a bit apprehensive at first though.

May 31: LOL kinda glad that that flashy outfit isn't one of DJ's proper DSV outfits :joy:
    Nice progress on DJ's skills and all that! :smiley:

~~~

When I wrote the transition I hadn't actually turned Aaron into a werewolf or properly moved him to Moonwood Mill in the first place, so I decided to forego screenshots.

Oh, I'm sorry I took the "fashionista" comments the wrong way then! Thank you!

I felt like I couldn't show the original version of Aaron's wolf form from those transformation screenshots, since that's the one the game gave him and I hadn't edited it yet (plus it looked dumb lol). You'll see the final version of his wolf self in my July 2 post above though ;)

~~~

June 1: What an awesome building for DJ's audition!
    DJ looks really good in that white suit!
    And love that Paige is going to be moving in! Their house looks very cool!
    HAHA DJ peeing while Paige checks herself out :joy::joy:

@SoulGal7
    May 30: Aww, poor DJ and Adam getting ill. Can relate :joy:
    Oh dang, rest in peace Alysha! :(
    HAHAHA Aaron that's old news!!! :D
    ' "Take a number" chuck up bush' :joy: Absolutely love that, though of course poor peeps all having to throw up!
    Wow, great grades for everyone!
    Good luck to everyone on their final term!
    Haha love Cruz the cleaning ghost! Just like Caleb when he still existed in my save, cleaning the dishes at Aaron and Hunter's house in Britechester :D
    Ooh, Becca! I love Becca lol
    Congrats to Dylan on reaching top rank!
    Oh, Hunter's Active in your save! I only just realised that I never said what his final trait was, whoops....

@Karababy52
    Jul 5: HAHA poor Cale needing to use a porta-potty but only finding the tunnels instead :joy:
    "We were beginning to wonder if you fell in or something" :joy:
    Ahh, not good to see Cale getting so frustrated!
    Oh hey Kristopher! Glad that Cale finally got to meet him and let him know about the situation. And naturally Kris loves that Cale is a gardener!
    Nice that Cale's a friend of the Moonwood Collective now!
    He found Lance's shack! Perfect! Now to rescue Junior!

~~~

Ugh, I've barely slept at all the past few nights but it seems like I'm getting slightly better... I think. Still not feeling very great and it's just annoying because I can't focus on playing my game as much as I want to. or writing coherent comments/replies

See it's been ages since I last played with child sims in my game (apart from one that had a double bed that doesn't get monsters), I almost forgot that the monster under the bed was a thing and I never use the defender wall light anyway :joy: But Aaron and Hunter are awake almost all the time anyway so it's not very disruptive at all.
    YES I was so glad when he got that last positive reaction from inciting cheers!

I'm glad you liked my idea for that transition! I came up with the vague outline for it ages ago but since I was sick and foggy-headed when trying to type it out I felt like it wasn't as refined as it could have been but I'm so happy you think it was inspired :D Yes, poor Aaron indeed... The Watcher seems to be hellbent on keeping him and Hunter apart all for a plot! :open_mouth::joy:

Ugh I'm so glad Lance is gone now too LOL. And I felt like that gif was absolutely perfect because I actually did say "NOOOOOO UGH" out loud when I read that line!
    And also the entire update was just a big nope :joy:

Um actually I might be wrong about that, heh... Ah dang it actually I was going to check but forgot. Ah well, Aaron's not famous anymore so it doesn't matter.

HAHA omg I love that you did it with the wolf eel too! So good :D

Nope, Aaron's cowboy gig was a movie, I believe it was Last Town in the West, or something like that.

Lol yup that's my parents' generation, not mine :D
    I think I might be the youngest person on this thread LOL

Well I did age up Andromeda, and...
    no pointy ears or blue hair this time...

But she does have her mama's eye colour!
    wW08vRV.png
    OlQjMxO.png

I did give her a makeover but forgot to take screenshots lol
    She looks so much like Cale! Yes I already peeked at her aged up :D

Oh I was just poking fun at the fact that Aaron has level 10 logic and he was facing a kid with no mental skill in her first ever chess match, cheating was just taking it to a new level haha (and the fact that she's, you know, a kid)

Yeah, I was actually going to explicitly say that I wanted them to have puppies in an update but it didn't work out of course. I would have loved to see it though. I could have given them puppies in CAS but that really wouldn't have been the same as having them be born in game.

Okay that is perfect that Lance's death actually happened before I asked for him to die, love it! And yes, very satisfying!

Haha yes of course you can steal that for Lance's epitaph, I think I stole it from somewhere else anyway :joy:

Poor Junior... :grimace:

Thank you! I felt like it really showed how desolate and isolated Aaron currently feels (note: even with Ricky saying that joining a pack really is the best thing for him and he still refuses). I love it too.

I didn't want to show off Aaron's first wolf form since that's the one the game gave him and it looked dumb, so I saved showing off his actual beast form for my July 2 update above :) And he kinda had to undergo his first transformation before I could edit the form that was given to him.

I thought that doing a news thing would be the best way to convey Aaron's fate as presented to the rest of the world, and I wanted to play into a superficial, shallow stereotype with the way they instantly changed topic to Elle's clothing :joy:

Ricky is on the gallery if you want to, you know, kidnap him ;) hehe
    I think he's gorgeous too! That Moschino hair just elevates his look to a whole new level and when I put it on him... :love: No other hair suits him as well as that one :D

I'm actually still trying to figure out how exactly Hunter is going to find him, he has no idea that Aaron's a werewolf now and I don't know how he's going to be clued into where Aaron actually is, unless I do have him go to Evergreen Harbour and he stumbles across Moonwood Mill himself (to me, having Hunter find it the same way Aaron did feels kinda cheap, I guess?). I have a vague inkling of an idea though, but don't know how long I want to go with Aaron being alone (well not technically alone since he's got Ricky and Conan right now, but you know what I mean).
    I really didn't do a lot of planning for this month, did I? :joy: I'll figure it out though!

Amazingly written update? One of my best? :smiley::smiley: You're far too kind, thank you! <3

~~~

Jul 6: AH, Cale finds the headstone! Excellent! Bummer that he can't read it though, since he's not a werewolf ;)
    "The Big Bad Wolf" okay Lance :joy:
    Junior!!! This is probably weird to say but he's cute as a wolf! Those bright blue eyes! He looks so innocent, and it makes sense. He's a scared teenage boy! So glad that Cale found him!
    Him telling Cale to forget about him and saying that his life is over is so freaking sad...
    "Just leave me here and let me die. I don't want to hurt anyone, I don't want to live like an animal."
    :cry::cry:
    Papa Cale to the rescue, and yay he got the door open!
    "Was his name Lance Lamont?" YES, now Cale knows his evil stepfather is dead, his reaction is perfect!
    "I've seen you naked before, I'm your Mom, remember?" :joy:
    Look at all those loving hugs for the whole family!

Jul 7: Of course Sandy is shocked after hearing the news...
    "So, you're a beast now? A monster? No wonder you wanted your steak raw. Holy *BEEP*!"
    Sheesh Joe, that's a bit harsh, don't you think... Freaking ouch, poor Junior doesn't want to hear that! :(
    Good, glad Joe apologised!
    Oof, love your depiction of Junior's rage building as he plays the videogame!
    "He'll listen to me, I'm his Dad..." OHHHHH NO CALE bad idea!!!! Bad idea! Get out of there!
    HOLY CRAP I was wondering if Cale turning into a werewolf was going to be from being bitten by Junior!!! If you listen closely, you can hear my heart breaking...
    And then Junior tearing up the room is heartbreaking too, and Cale sobbing... :bawling:
    "I'd rather be a werewolf with you, than a Spellcaster without you." - Now THAT choked me up, oh my word.

Anyways I really loved this update, can you tell :D Just so intense, so well written, so angsty... so emotional...

@RememberJoy
    Jul 5: Congrats Adam for finally getting a bed! Moving up in the world ;)
    The lot's looking nicer already!
    An upgrade part, very helpful gift thank you Tina :joy:

Jul 6: "Questionable ice cream" :joy: Love Adam's expression in that pic :D
    Oh, cool that he got to meet Bess's kids, and Jules too!
    Aww, so cute that Adam got to play with the kids, but said of course that he misses Carol :cry:

Jul 7: Those bugs are massive!
    Oh no, the toy bat :joy:
    "Satisfying bowl of spoiled mushroom soup" HAHAHA I laughed way too hard at this :D
    Ooh, yeah the money issue... He can do it though, I'm sure he can!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top