Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My ideas for an Online Dating App

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
edited June 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
There are plenty of threads like this but there necroed so I'll make another. Hoping the Sims Team sees this as they've been hinting about this with Ring Ring Girl.

Sim profiles Any sim can enter their profile even a married sim. You should also be able to lie on your profile.

Blind dates. Let the Sim Match Dating App hook you up with a blind date.

The option to set up a time to meet on the calendar.

Flirty chat option on pc

Hookups Your sim wants to hookup for a day for a date and some casual romance and exchange hugs,kisses and cuddles on the sofa.

Invite to kiss/makeout cuddle on sofa,bed and all other sitting places.

Woohooty text. Text your new romantic interest you met online and invite them over for woohoo. I'd also like to see them text you and invite you over if their not homeless.

Online dating app on both phone and pc.

Romantic texting. You'd get pop-ups to show you what the other sim is saying.

An attraction system with lightning bolts or hearts with 1 being the lowest and 4 being the highest. You should be able to choose in cas what their attracted to and repelled by.

A faithful trait to keep sims from cheating.

An option to choose the gender of the sim you want to date at anytime.

Leave up to chance. Let the app match you with a sim based on your likes,dislikes,turn ons.

Sim profiles should include mostly single sims that are homeless and single townies living in all worlds. A few should be married like Heartbreakers Sims like Don Lathareo or the Callieni Sisters. Also sims with commitment issues would be good candidates for casual hook-ups.

Love Letters If your date was a dream date and and the other sim was attracted to you they'd send you a love letter. It can be stored in your inventory.

Flowers in a vase left on your doorstep with a note.

If first date is successful sim you met ask you if you'd like to go on a 2nd date. If you say yes you pick the day on the calendar.

Sim your not playing gives yours a goodnight kiss if the date is successful. I want the Goodnight Kiss to be a New Animation and prehaps Music would play before you're sim received the kiss.

New kissing animations.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    The pop ups I don't know about I rather just play the game we have too many pop ups as it is regards to the texting but everything else love your idea.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    The pop ups I don't know about I rather just play the game we have too many pop ups as it is regards to the texting but everything else love your idea.

With flirty text I want to see popups.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    We really need an attraction system and more dating socials like mentioned above.

I would also like it if friend sims could set you up on blind dates and some sort of speed dating.
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,030 Member
    Basically they just need to copy Simda dating app from LMS and add attraction to the mix and we're good.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    MichelleW wrote: »
    We really need an attraction system and more dating socials like mentioned above.

I would also like it if friend sims could set you up on blind dates and some sort of speed dating.
    JAL wrote: »
    Basically they just need to copy Simda dating app from LMS and add attraction to the mix and we're good.

This.