Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Small appliance you want!

Β«134
Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,113 Member

Small appliance you want! 100 votes

Fruit juicer
11%
redrogue60DaiyuJordan061102thatsnotswegllejenaSimChiuserafwCalico45patrickcreatesLittleNyx0skip 11 votes
Khebab machine
2%
Elerikcanan27 2 votes
Deep fryer
21%
auroraael14EvvieSimmershellbemeAnmirlaSerraNolwenfriendlysimmersalanmichael1c_ferrisdeedles64ThisSentenceIsALieFreezerBunnyCowplantBooDaBoo5WillKDavidLucaslovesgamesWholesome_GothMak27ArarineHavenRoseWiciraOmniNerd42 21 votes
Cotton candy machine
13%
crocobauraMichelleWPositivibeepammiechickEnkiSchmidtcomicsforlifeLady_BallorahaisinWorramotQueenQuinn1117Simsfan19doggiecupcakeSoggyWaffles813 13 votes
Caramel apple maker
1%
PhoenixHalliwell 1 vote
Functional iron
6%
mueller_liteBabykittyjadeHallie22LSykeDarrenalarajayne01 6 votes
More thermostat items
3%
musteniNushkaEvee95 3 votes
Another
43%
Isb917ncisGibbs02SnuffyBucketMariefoxprice83SavorySageSuceressAncientMuseSimplyJenBianc51Kironidedavina1221annaliese39ChadSims2SnaveXsBriana2425nessatay1920AutumnBladenBehappy1stLuckySimmer10Peral 43 votes

Comments

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Another
    Sandwich toaster or basic toaster.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,934 Member
    I just realized that I don't really use any small appliance irl either :sweat_smile: mostly just get in the way

wouldn't mind old school popcorn machine for public venues tho cause the existing one is not vibing enough but thats not really "small" appliance

would be nice to have microwave you could put on shelf or in counter so it wouldn't take counter space cause i literally never add microwave cause of that

aaand maybe more tea sets

but thats about all i can think

oh and in counter trashcan does that count idk
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Another
    More off the grid stuff. Have you noticed how EL didn't even give us an OTG light?
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Another
    I'm definitely up for more off-the grid food prep items.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Another
    working toasters, working deep fryers
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Another
    Toaster is an essential. Why is it not in Sims 4 already? :disappointed:
  • EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 340 Member
    edited July 2022
    Another
    Of the items listed, I would be most interested in a juicer or smoothie blender, especially if they came with new harvestables.

I would also like more off-the-grid appliance options.

However, I really want an brewer for nectar/mead making. Such a missed opportunity not to include one with a corresponding skill in MWS.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Another
    Food processor. I mean really. Sims 2 had one, for crying out loud. And then...all the above and more?
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,371 Member
    Cotton candy machine
    I would also like a soda fountain.
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Another
    Mak27 wrote: Β»

A blender to make smoothies
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Another
    It's kind of weird to not have a toaster
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • carpe_diemcarpe_diem Posts: 280 Member
    Another
    I would love to see a Blender (smoothies & Plantmilk!), but a food processor would be cool to.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Fruit juicer
    Anything food/kitchen related.
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Another
    Perhaps this should have just been a discussion or have a narrower focus? A lot of people want something different. :)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    Another
    A toaster
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Another
    Toaster πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ. A functional toaster please! One with two slots and one with four! πŸ™
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! πŸ˜Šβ˜•οΈπŸŒž
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    Deep fryer
    I want deep fryer and toaster!! (Better if we could make fried ice cream and custom spread by jam we make from canning)
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    Another
    A CVS pharmacist app on their phones to cure their sickness without a computer.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited July 2022
    Deep fryer
    I really loved the deep fryer in Sims 3! Even though my Sims got fatter fast when only eating food from the deep fryer
    fcf6a433c4a992be863707ae2af50134.jpg

I loved doing a challenge where my Sims only ate deep fryer food and I tried to keep them skinny. I always had them work out so much and go jogging to stay skinny while eating the fatty deep fryer food
    a256aFi.gif
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,371 Member
    Cotton candy machine
    I really loved the deep fryer in Sims 3! Even though my Sims got fatter fast when only eating food from the deep fryer

Maybe they could give us an airfryer this time. We also need something like the Tefal Cake Factory to cook cupcakes at home.
  • KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    Another
    I'd like a toaster and a hot sandwich maker to make better use of the bread introduced by other packs. I'd also like a microwave to reheat left overs.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Another
    Toaster or kettle.
  • ThisSentenceIsALieThisSentenceIsALie Posts: 78 Member
    Deep fryer
    I already voted for deep fryer, but I just realized something I want even more: A small appliance that can make cupcakes! The cupcake factory is fun and all, but I want to be able to bake cupcakes without that monstrosity of a machine!
    /ᐠqꞈqᐟ\ οΎ‰
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,113 Member
    Deep fryer

Maybe they could give us an airfryer this time. We also need something like the Tefal Cake Factory to cook cupcakes at home.

For Dine Out refresh!
  • WiciraWicira Posts: 2 New Member
    Deep fryer
    Toasters, Instapot, Air Fryers, mixers