Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sheff Sims Legacy - Updated Aug 9, 2023

silveRose82_silveRose82_ Posts: 281 Member
Welcome to my try at the MySims Challenge. I have been wanting to play this challenge for quite a while. I think it's super cute and fun to have generations based on the different MySims figures. It's one that I have also seen people play and just looks like a fun challenge. It also makes up the 6th family in my achievement insanity project as well. I am looking forward to digging into this one more and more. Should be a lot of fun and I hope you will join me on this crazy challenge.

Updates

CHEF GINO GENERATION: Gino
Introduction
Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Post edited by silveRose82_ on

Comments

• silveRose82_silveRose82_ Posts: 281 Member
    Season 1 is here!
    Are you interested in food, and food, and more food? When then you have come to the right place and this newest My Sims update is the one for you. We have cooking food, eating food, going out for food, and some working out and other things too. Season 2 is out now!
    Our family of three turns into a family of four with the birth of the next baby. We have plenty of birthdays, restaurants, and good parenting in this update. Come enjoy the fun in Season 3 of the My Sims Challenge!
    The Sheff's are back for a new season, and you can find season 4 at this link.