Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Using sims 3 and sims 4 and sims 5 content in either versions of the game

It might be interesting for players if sims 3 and sims 4 and sims 5 content in either versions of the game.

Comments

• Conlon94Conlon94 Posts: 83 Member
    I was thinking so that possibly mods and custom content could possibly be interchangeable between Sims 3, Sims 4, and Sims 5 even if it might take redesigning and reprogramming to Sims games.
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    It depends. I liked 3 far better than 4. I would rather have them fix 3. 4's characters have no real personality, I can easily befriend anyone, and there are no real challenges except for those I make for myself. 3 felt more alive.

I liked the concept of solar power and wind power only for an off the grid challenge, and I love what they did with the vampires. Witches seem fun. Still, Vladislaus seems more like a Villain wannabe than an evil vampire, he's not any real threat.

Now for grief about 4.

Saluni is boring- I want to swim and scuba dive, and actually enter the Caves, not do ocean cleanup. NAPs are annoying, and if my Sim is in the EL world, people barge into my home to use my stuff. The witches world is so small, you can't really explore or do a lot. Kits are not worth buying anymore. And Guildry wastes my time by chatting every night, I wish he'd talk less or only show up every few days.

IDK, the whole game just needs a lot of stuff to hold a candle to 3. However, 3 lags to the point that it's unplayable.
  • Conlon94Conlon94 Posts: 83 Member
    edited July 2022
    I myself like aspects of Sims 3 and Sims 4 and are looking forward to Sims 5. Simply think it would be interesting to have their different Sims games to be part of and incorporated/tied into together as part of a overall expansive and extensive fairly complex Sims Computer game franchise multiverse rather going with mainly huge part of the regressive Simmers desires of seemingly completely and absolutely undoing all of the Sims 4 and not even going forward with Sims 5.