Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This Charming Man - No CC outfits for men

Hi!

This thread is inspired by Netz-à-porter thread by Netzspannung. Also, ever since I started using MCC's Dresser, I have disabled randomly generated outfits altogether in my game. Instead, the sims use outfits I have saved in the dresser, so there needs to be a lot of different outfits!

[MC Command Center] >> [MC Dresser] >> [Only Use Saved Outfits]

I thought I would share my outfits with you, in case someone else would like to use them too. You can find all my outfits in the gallery under the tag #kiddnoccoutfits . From there, you can directly save them in your dresser with MCC if you want - or just browse this thread for fun!

I have always liked men's fashion, so this thread will be centered around that! I'm crazy about hats, glasses and colorful socks, so I'm afraid there's going to be a lot of those. The outfits will be based on one item of clothing. I always find something that I like, and I just have to make more outfits with it!

All outfits will be no cc. I have a lot of the packs, and some favorite items that I tend to use a lot. The piercings from Eco Lifestyle, the watch from Vintage Glamour and the socks from Outdoor Retreat, for example, are part of many outfits. However, I also hope to try something new! In normal gameplay, I use some default replacements but I have disabled all mods except for CAS poses for making and saving these outfits.

Thanks for coming to my thread and I hope you might find it useful!

First set of outfits was based on the vest from Cool Kitchen Stuff:

rb5YH8M.jpg

Yw7KSg9.png

The second set of outfits was based on this blazer:

7oAByOT.jpg

toRo2Eb.png
Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd

Comments

• Options
    NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    These outfits are based on one of my favorites of all time: the scarf blazer from Romantic Garden Stuff.

uhRzRVx.png

30Opw1W.png

CRAngPw.png

Gallery: #kiddnoccoutfits
  • Options
    These outfits were based on the flare pants from Movie Hangout:

hDYqtya.png

4xSnVbY.png

OOClnpQ.png

Gallery: #kiddnoccoutfits
  • Options
    These outfits are based on the scarf blazer from Get Together:

vbUKMFc.png

x4YCymw.png

KiFpmRJ.png
  • Options
    These outfits were based on the base game punk style pants:

KlSB0PA.png

HReV41A.png
  • Options
    BlueBananaSimsBlueBananaSims Posts: 51 Member
    I literally made an account on the forums JUST to tell you that I love *all* of these, so keep up the awesome work!!
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited July 2022
    Gosh, I never think about hats for guys or girls eather for that matter, except for cowboy and ball caps. You've inspired me!
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie