Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights July 1st- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
July 1st- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers,

It's Friday again and this is our first Friday Highlights in July! \o/ Time for me to show you some discussions that have caught my eye while reading the forums over the last few days! Ready? Letsssgooooo!

💠The Sims 4: High School Years EP launches July 28th! Click here to find out more!

5341bqh4de46.png
'Tommie & Elle'. This beautiful moment was captured by @Sunnyyesjams, and shared here.

🔸Today's pic selection, accompanies a wonderful story about a celebrity singer that has experienced a lot of drama, so he decides to start over. Without further spoilers, this is a narrative worth checking and I hope you guys enjoy as much as I did!

🔹Time to discuss our "favourite" ghost, Mr. Claude René Duplantier Guidry, aka, Guidry! 👻. I find it hard to believe that @Gamer_34567544 would be the only one that believes this afterlife icon can be seriously annoying from time to time :smiley:. Let's see what you guys have to say about this one: "Zip it, Guildry"!

🔸Moving on to building, I'd like to feature another great creator: @ThaPhoenix1, who designed the stunning 'Moonwood Lodge' and shared it in our 'Share your newest the sims 4 creations here!' thread. Your cabin is lovely, modern, and that fireplace has given it such cosy touch that every Simmer deserve. Well done! 🏘️💖

🔹Since the new pack 'High School Years' was announced, I've seen a few threads where Simmers are already thinking about future storylines. Making plans sounds like a great way to wait for this EP, so while we do that, we can also help @luciusstorm to decide: 'Hold a story for new high school pack?'- I'm sure your votes will be much appreciated :wink:

🔸Last but not least, any The Sims 3 players around? 'What do you do in the sims 3?' Are you taking up any challenges, sticking with one household and story, focusing on building or anything else? Myself and @ImmyQuokka, would love to get some updates!

And with that, I'm ready for your comments, make use of that blue button below! ;)

Happy Simming weekend,
-Mari

Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments