Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

High School Years Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Pre-ordered.
    Shave-The-Beast.jpg

Lmbo🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    Oh, I just noticed they have customizable phone cases.

neat.
  • Options
    deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    I wonder if you can woohoo in the love tunnel. I think they can on the 🎡 ferris wheel. I saw heart animations coming from it.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    I didn't even know I wanted this pack until that trailer. The teen years suddenly having this much more depth opens up so many more story and interaction ideas. I'm preordering!
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I’ve been wanting meaningful gameplay for teens so I’m excited, I just hope we’re able to make more than one high school or each high school has a different setting (like Mt Komorebi High school should be/look different from ones like Copperdale)
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Ok, so have to say this: Teen Wolf. :D:p
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited June 2022
    @SERVERFRA
    Also Vampire Diaries.

@logion
    You mean they're adding more colours to the ones already in-game?
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    edited June 2022

😭😭😭😭😭 i already wiped all the tears away don't get me started again!! Didn't even notice this....
    It's been 84 years!! 👵
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    I wonder what will happen if sims skip school.
    Cosplaying is a thing in my game. They dress up for GeekCon.
    Sometimes I give up a vacation day for it, sometimes my school counselor will write excuses for them.
    Other times I forget about it and pull them out of school to go to GeekCon.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,865 Member
    edited June 2022
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I so now want to make an X-Men Mutant High School. :p
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    I'm curious about that abandoned-looking shack in one of the last few photos.
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    @Amapola76
    Looks like a routeable version of Glimmerbrook's rustic shack (just past the portal's waterfall).
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,865 Member
    For those not familiar with Boba tea. (Like me :p )

What is Boba Tea?

In brief, a drink that includes tapioca or fruit-flavored pearls.

But, that just scratches the surface. When someone says ‘Boba tea’, they are referencing a traditionally cold-served beverage that has a tea base, a milk or fruit flavor, and edible pearls (the ‘boba’ in boba tea) inside a cup.

Boba tea has many aliases which tends to confuse the heck out of people. You may have heard one or many of these phrases used, but you should know they all mean the same thing: bubble tea, pearl tea, bubble milk tea, boba, boba fruit tea or tapioca tea.

Boba Tea has become increasingly popular over the past few years. This is in large part due to the new and unique consumption experience of having tasty edible pearls in a beverage!

https://www.gobatea.com/blogs/news/what-is-boba-tea
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    KyreRoen wrote: »

logion
    You mean they're adding more colours to the ones already in-game?

Yeah, more colors to the existing phones so they look like phone cases. I'm guessing you are going to be able to choose between different styles.
    Q4m3zUx.png

• Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I'm hyperventilating right now. This pack will add so much to family play. Our teens will now have so much to do. Plus, a new world with 7 lots? Proms? Football? Cheerleading? So much to look forward to and we have just a few weeks to wait? And that amusement park ferris wheel has clinched it for me. This is another pack I absolutely have to buy. <3
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    That's not exactly what I would have wanted, but I'll wager that this is going to make a lot of people very happy. Good job devs.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Looks like there will be a teens hangout.

highschool-54.jpg
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    For those not familiar with Boba tea. (Like me :p )

What is Boba Tea?

In brief, a drink that includes tapioca or fruit-flavored pearls.

But, that just scratches the surface. When someone says ‘Boba tea’, they are referencing a traditionally cold-served beverage that has a tea base, a milk or fruit flavor, and edible pearls (the ‘boba’ in boba tea) inside a cup.

Boba tea has many aliases which tends to confuse the heck out of people. You may have heard one or many of these phrases used, but you should know they all mean the same thing: bubble tea, pearl tea, bubble milk tea, boba, boba fruit tea or tapioca tea.

Boba Tea has become increasingly popular over the past few years. This is in large part due to the new and unique consumption experience of having tasty edible pearls in a beverage!

https://www.gobatea.com/blogs/news/what-is-boba-tea

Thanks for posting that. I'd heard of it but never actually got around to trying it. I know it;s a thing here in the UK, but I've just never quite got there. One day!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    logion wrote: »
    They had so much to show in the trailer:

New BB and CAS items to suit teenagers with posters etc.
    Interactive High School, with a yard, corridors with colorful lockers, classrooms with teachers and tables and whiteboards, something that looks like a cafeteria?
    New interactions like impressing someone with a rubics cube or a drawing.
    Teenagers can be archetypes? (unless it's just a trailer thing) with socially awkward romantic, mr popular, hottie etc.
    An american football field with cheerleading.
    A juice bar? looks almost like a shop? I didn't expect that.
    A park with a ferris wheel, ice cream shop, attractions like a spooky house and a love tunnel, and also a photobooth where you can probably take pictures, and end up with a ghost?
    A subtle hint showing body hair when they are going to bed.
    New game mechanics: detention, prom with promposals, social media where you can select emotes? (unless that's a trailer thing), sneaking out from the house,
    Playing with pillows, sleepovers? And what looks like a graduation ceremony.

This is looking good, this is what I hoped for a High School pack. I'm looking forward to see more.

GdYK5DI.png

@logion Long ago I took note of how High School was something you were also hoping for. Totally wondering what you think now and how you feel.

I just can’t believe this is finally happening.

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    So kawaiiiii🥺🥺🥺
    p9gVuyo.png
    I wish we had more clothes like this.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights