Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansion Pack Trailer Coming Today

Comments

• Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    O_o
    I didnt expect it this soon but somehow i am ready for it!!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    We'll see what it is though I do wonder if it related to highschool how much they could really put in it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    Oh wow that was fast, I haven't even purchased Werewolves or the Wedding GPs yet lol. I hope this is more focused on the GENERATIONS gameplay of high school rather than University with the challenging classes. Pretty excited to see what they come up with.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited June 2022
    Lol I hope this pack interacts with others like parenthood. If teens start acting out, the character values are affected
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited June 2022
    I hope this'll be the "teen pack" people want, but I have a feeling it's going to miss the mark and it'll focus too heavily on active school and won't add the "everyday" gameplay that most people want for teens.. Hoping we'll at least get shorter teens though 🤞
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    How exciting... I'll have to check it out after work.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited June 2022
    I don't think i am particularily the audience for high school pack given i was having mortified moodlet the entire teenagedom and would not like to relive it

(yeah id really rather be Greg I think speaking of which i didn't even have time to buy werewolves yet :lol: )

but I am cautiously optimistic for possible little updates this could bring along

(and very much worried for its probably gonna add something small and unrelated i desperately need so i have to buy it anyway)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm hoping this pack brings back photobooths,more pool items,pool tables and lip piercings.
  • Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    I'm intrigued to see what is going to be the core idea/focus of this pack. Even though I'm not a huge family player, I'm super excited for the folks who enjoy that type of gameplay! Hopefully this will be something that can bring more depth into family dynamics. I very much enjoyed the Parenthood GP and what it adds to the game overall. Even if this upcoming EP isn't exactly an all-encompassing "Generations" theme, I hope family players will be happy with what they see tomorrow! 🙌
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I'm almost sure I'll like some components of a teen-based pack, just because I always want more to make the life stages seem distinct.

It kind of feels like the sparse release schedule over the past year may have really been caused by shutdown/work from home delays and all of a sudden everything is finally done and they're releasing it all at once.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    I'm interested to see if we can go 3 for 3 on getting new worlds. With Moonwood Mill setting a high bar for immersion, and this being an EP, it should be a big world. If we get one I'm dying to see what all it might offer and if the Gurus take the fun of MM and translate it into an everyday world.

Yes, I know there are those who don't want new worlds and that's fine. New worlds to explore, to build in, to live in are always something some of us want. After how beautiful and fun Moonwood Mill turned out to be, it only left me wanting more and bigger worlds with that depth.
  • Options
    I'm not one to wish for features from previous iterations but I'd be over the moon if we got the Headmaster and private school from Sims 2.

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Game_guide:Getting_into_private_school

one of the few school related things i did like

also would be nice to have boarding school back for base so i could send my kids to school and forget they exist until they age up again :lol: cause im such a nice parent and only want best education for my sim kiddos :innocent:
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I'm not one to wish for features from previous iterations but I'd be over the moon if we got the Headmaster and private school from Sims 2.

also would be nice to have boarding school back for base so i could send my kids to school and forget they exist until they age up again :lol: cause im such a nice parent and only want best education for my sim kiddos :innocent:

You don't want to do that. Come over to the dark side and embrace sim-motherhood. You'll love it here, we have cake and every...*looks around*..scratch that. We had cake. Now we have a roomful of toddlers buzzing on sugar.

C'mon over, the offer still stands, minus the cake of course.
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member

I want military school back for when my sims are failing :D:D
  • Options
    Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    If it is a good pack for teens I wonder how it's going to fit into time. There never seems to be enough time to get the things I want to do done in one sim day.
  • Options
    duriankindduriankind Posts: 62 Member

Yesssss this is exactly what I was thinking! I loved that feature from the Sims 2 although I will say that my younger self did get a lot of anxiety over trying to impress the headmaster lol. 😅 It would be neat if they added private school with this pack!

I cannot wait for this trailer, like others have already said I can't believe it's already coming out so soon! I was expecting a trailer to drop next week maybe at the earliest. I am excited to see what they do with teens, I'd love to see more after school activities, events, and more features to differentiate them from young adults. Perhaps some kind of puberty-esque things? If they do implement an active high school type scenario, I'm interested to see how they would do it.
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
    check out my gallery page
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
  • Options
    KbobsterKbobster Posts: 157 Member
    Leowyld wrote: »
    Cool cool. Trailer next week then. I think I can pry myself away from my werewolves for a few minutes at least.😁

It's Tomorrow.

I thought it was just the reveal tomorrow, not the trailer? Either way, same response.😁

If you look at the tweet shared in this thread, the video image says "New Trailer Tomorrow"

I love your racoon werewolf! IDK if it's against the rules to ask, but can you put that raccoon werewolf on the gallery? It's okay if not.
    Also, I can't wait to see what the trailer is! I almost wish I hadn't found out today, I am riddled with excitement.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    edited June 2022
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I need a home schooling option please.
    And something for the younger kiddos, I am SO BORED of the aspirations every time my sims have rugrats.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    *dances for joy* SO EXCITED! We need more teen content! 🤗
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Simmingal wrote: »

You don't want to do that. Come over to the dark side and embrace sim-motherhood. You'll love it here, we have cake and every...*looks around*..scratch that. We had cake. Now we have a roomful of toddlers buzzing on sugar.

C'mon over, the offer still stands, minus the cake of course.

I will embrace the dark side and go meet ΜØŦĦ€Ř instead I am sure she could come up with ways to entertain the children in my absence

they'll all be perfectly splendid and happy in her company while i eat all the cake by myself
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    @Simmingal
    ØỮŘ ǤŁØŘƗØỮŞ ΜØŦĦ€Ř Ŵ€ŁĆØΜ€Ş ΔŁŁ.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    8hrs 12 minutes!!!!