Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Huckles: A Very Ugly Prettacy Chapter 4. *NEW* 1.7.24

Comments

• mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,031 Member
    @M13Vulpecula I have a whole spreadsheet of what's been completed and what hasn't been lol otherwise there would be no keeping track lol
    golden.png

Golden Plumbobs are here! And we've been nominated for TWO! Bridget has been nominated for Sim of the Year and the Huckles has been nominated for Best Legacy with a Twist!

Vote for Bridget here: https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=308&t=7698
    Vote for The Huckles here: https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=308&t=7703
    Wooooo! This is not a drill! We're starting a new generation!! Chapter 4.1 is out now!
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Oh me oh my, nice to see some of them vampires cured XD

And oh yes, Andrea is likely going to be a favourite XD Aniything that spices up the family line is a go for me ;p

06-27-22_7-52-05-pm.png?w=1024

Oof this reminds me of that recipe lifetime wish in 3, which would also immediately trigger if you had a high enough cooking skill and enough packs XD

06-26-22_12-23-43-pm.png

Ooh, and this reminds me of a Sims story where two male servo lovers adopted a child together! Never underestimate the power of digital love 💛🤖

06-28-22_5-13-52-pm-1.png?w=1024

Babby making is commenced 👶🏼😈 MWuahahaha--- I mean teehee :3
    Banner.png
    Oh me oh my, nice to see some of them vampires cured XD

I agree! I just started this generation and I already can't wait for it to be over because we'll be done with vampires! Woohoo
    And oh yes, Andrea is likely going to be a favourite XD Aniything that spices up the family line is a go for me ;p

Oh I love her so much! I had so much fun creating her in CAS! I canNOT wait to see their kids! lol
    Oof this reminds me of that recipe lifetime wish in 3, which would also immediately trigger if you had a high enough cooking skill and enough packs XD

Yeah, there's a hidden aspiration in TS4 too. We'll have to unlock that at some point and do that. It's on the list of things to do.
    Ooh, and this reminds me of a Sims story where two male servo lovers adopted a child together! Never underestimate the power of digital love 💛🤖

Robolove! :heart:
    Babby making is commenced 👶🏼😈 MWuahahaha--- I mean teehee :3

I can't wait for the kids!!!
    Hey Y'all! I have a new chapter of my Huckle legacy! We have a big change in this one! We have a NEW HOUSE! WHAT?! Yeah! So go check it out! And of course we have the ugly, which I know is why you come around anyway!

So click HERE to go check it out!
    Oooh big compliments to your house building skills! Even though the Huckles may not be the prettiest, their house surely is! :smiley: (I guess that's why they don't appreciate it, they're just jealous 😜)

11-11-22_7-12-22-pm.png?w=800

Time to breed some new babbies!

11-12-22_6-40-01-pm.png?w=800

A big shame we cannot see his looks come into full fruition yet.. It's kinda like Sims 3, where kids look still decent in their younger years but turn wonky when they hit puberty :o XD

And then my game crashed lol

We lost about a day of progress which is annoying, but it could have been worse lol

Anyway, back to the show!

Oof, had that happen a handful of times as well... And then at the one time when I really *needed* my game to crash it didn't :C (rip Hermia)

Honestly with this amount of Huckles around already I basically need a family tree to keep track of all of them xD ... I wonder if during those 26 generations the game will reach a point where literally everyone is somehow related to the Huckle bloodline?
    Banner.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Oooh big compliments to your house building skills! Even though the Huckles may not be the prettiest, their house surely is! :smiley: (I guess that's why they don't appreciate it, they're just jealous 😜)

A big shame we cannot see his looks come into full fruition yet.. It's kinda like Sims 3, where kids look still decent in their younger years but turn wonky when they hit puberty :o XD

We lost about a day of progress which is annoying, but it could have been worse lol

Oof, had that happen a handful of times as well... And then at the one time when I really *needed* my game to crash it didn't :C (rip Hermia)

Honestly with this amount of Huckles around already I basically need a family tree to keep track of all of them xD ... I wonder if during those 26 generations the game will reach a point where literally everyone is somehow related to the Huckle bloodline?

If my legacies are anything to go by, it'll happen by generation 5. Granted I let MCCC have freer rein with siblings and their offspring than Mojot does. (And Elders aren't a valid age for babies just to keep the population growth from getting too wild.) I'm already seeing a lot of second and third cousin marriages. My 5th gen heir in one story married her third cousin. Can't send them anwhere without bumping into 2 or 3 distant cousins.
    image.png
    edited November 2022
    SimTresa wrote: »

If my legacies are anything to go by, it'll happen by generation 5. Granted I let MCCC have freer rein with siblings and their offspring than Mojot does. (And Elders aren't a valid age for babies just to keep the population growth from getting too wild.) I'm already seeing a lot of second and third cousin marriages. My 5th gen heir in one story married her third cousin. Can't send them anwhere without bumping into 2 or 3 distant cousins.

Aaah..... Deacon happens to be the first of gen 5 :sweat_smile:

giphy.gif
    Banner.png

I don't think that'll happen. I flag all the spare's offspring as "no offspring" and "no marriage" for this exact reason. The game eventually generates new sims to fill vacancies so I don't run out of sims in the world. Specifically Sims without Huckle genetics lol :joy:
    mojot89 wrote: »

I don't think that'll happen. I flag all the spare's offspring as "no offspring" and "no marriage" for this exact reason. The game eventually generates new sims to fill vacancies so I don't run out of sims in the world. Specifically Sims without Huckle genetics lol :joy:

Oooh that makes sense xD Kinda sad that no Huckles will have second cousins though xD
    Banner.png

Oooh that makes sense xD Kinda sad that no Huckles will have second cousins though xD

True lol but I don't allow it in any of my saves so it's not unusual for me lol
    Aah a new part coming up :3

02-04-23_7-45-24-pm.png

Ooh nothing like those good ol' prank call xD I recently got a mod for my own game to add them, too xD Classic Sims vibe

Looks like the Huckles have been getting BUSY - 2 more babies and lots of college and jobs... and spreading vampirism.. I hope that once we got those aspirations out of the way we can cure those poor turned neighbours, too. :o

02-04-23_10-05-59-pm.png?w=1024

I feel that the name 'Squashed Lemon' is way more appropriate and descriptive of this bundle of joy ;p

02-04-23_10-18-54-pm.png

If only unis IRL were that cheap...

YIPPEE, finally a girl! A good note to end on indeed ^w^
    Banner.png

02-04-23_7-45-24-pm.png

Ooh nothing like those good ol' prank call xD I recently got a mod for my own game to add them, too xD Classic Sims vibe

Looks like the Huckles have been getting BUSY - 2 more babies and lots of college and jobs... and spreading vampirism.. I hope that once we got those aspirations out of the way we can cure those poor turned neighbours, too. :o

02-04-23_10-05-59-pm.png?w=1024

I feel that the name 'Squashed Lemon' is way more appropriate and descriptive of this bundle of joy ;p

02-04-23_10-18-54-pm.png

Hey! Picking on mojot's sims is my job! :D In all seriousness though, you're absolutely right. And I agree it would dbe nice if University/College courses were that cheap irl.
    image.png
    Wow, a lot happened in that chapter. Can totally sympathize with the "Jerked across the neighborhood and worrying someone's dying" thing.
    Yay for getting your girl!
    It's been great catching up with the Huckles!

Oh, did you know you can just open the cheat console and access another sim's MCCC menu from there, instead of going to their lot? It's a real time-saver.
    image.png

I looooooove the prank calls! They're so funny!

I haven't yet decided if I want to cure them lol I might though. Should probably keep the vamp population under control lol

omg, Squashed Lemon is so accurate!

*sigh* if only uni was that cheap. I wouldn't be so in debt lol

Thanks for reading, @M13Vulpecula !!!!

Wow, a lot happened in that chapter. Can totally sympathize with the "Jerked across the neighborhood and worrying someone's dying" thing.

Oh, did you know you can just open the cheat console and access another sim's MCCC menu from there, instead of going to their lot? It's a real time-saver.

Oh my goodness. Every TIME the camera moves on it's own I get nervous lol EVERYTIME

lolololol I don't go to their lots anymore. I just summon them to my house

Thanks for reading, @SimTresa !!!!!

Oh my goodness. Every TIME the camera moves on it's own I get nervous lol EVERYTIME

lolololol I don't go to their lots anymore. I just summon them to my house

Thanks for reading, @SimTresa !!!!!

Totally understandable!
    Ah, the way you wrote it made it sound like you were waiting for a good time to visit, my bad.
    You're very welcome! Good to see an update.
    image.png

I looooooove the prank calls! They're so funny!

I haven't yet decided if I want to cure them lol I might though. Should probably keep the vamp population under control lol

omg, Squashed Lemon is so accurate!

*sigh* if only uni was that cheap. I wouldn't be so in debt lol

Thanks for reading, @M13Vulpecula !!!!

Yeahh I remember in sims 3's era they had a strong tendency to turn everyone in town - which was ridiculous.

Generations S and L can't come soon enough xD

😟🤍
    Banner.png
    edited September 2023
    Toddler quirks are so funny sometimes. "You got up early all by yourself, why yare you complaining about disliking wake-up time?"

Oh yeah, the strict dynamic is so easy to trigger. Give a toddler a bath - Bam! Strict popup. Teach a toddler to dance - bam! Strict again.
    Tell one joke - Bam! Must be jokesters.
    Lol at exact opposites. My opposite pair are one who likes wake-up time and one who doesn't. They share a bedroom. I kept thinking the one who liked wake-up time would disturb his brother, but he never did.
    Also am still amused that my infant who had a quirk that he would eat anything grew into a picky toddler.

Ooh, mystery guest walking into the vampire's lair -better watch out.
    Loves being carried is much easier than Hates Being Held. Those are hard to take care of because they will be starving but still yell their heads off at being held. I figured out a way to get her needs tended with minimal meltdowns - will tell yu if you want.

Delanie's cute.

Lol not only swimming but napping in the cold. Definitely a polar bear.
    Guess Dallas grew into his features. Love the hair.

It's so funny that Andrea got a B+. But still, great job!

Andrea on the frozen pool - i didn't even know sims could do that! Is it a Servo thing? Also, LOL at your caption.

Oh no! Corey! Well, I guess there's worse ways to go when surrounded by vampires (yeah I know vampires aren't deadly.)

Great screenshot of Delanie with her toe in her mouth. I missed it with my last infants. Or, didn't get a really good one.
    Ooh, interesting, a workplace rivalry! Haven't had one of those yet. But it's better than a layoff when he's that close!

Two great c hance cards! What luck.
    How'd Cian do with his burnout? Doesn't seem as bad as it sounds, but then my sim dealt with it over the weekend.

Go, Cian! Shortest lived vampire clan ever, probably.

Oh yes, the hates bedtime quirk is... exhausting! Combine that with picky eater, and you have a nearly impossible toddler. Would not eat, would not sleep. It became a dance to get her to eat before she passed out.

Can't wait for more.
    image.png
    Ooh another chapter of Huckle chaos XD The best part of this legacy will always be the faces XD

05-24-23_6-58-21-pm.png

But Delanie here definitely takes the cake! What a miracle she is xD

05-27-23_12-54-36-pm.png

Oh my, not an accidental death to spice the play up :o

05-27-23_5-20-46-pm.png

EXCELLENT. Fingers crossed they can get upgraded into Werewolves soon instead :3

Honestly rooting for Delanie to become the heir of this generation.... unless she grows into her face.... Hopefully she doesn't though 🤞🏼🤞🏼
    Banner.png
    Finally - the Huckles are human again xD

Time for everyone to turn on a new leaf in their lives ^^

That is, if they don't...

06-26-23_4-34-13-pm.png

... immediately...

06-27-23_4-37-58-pm.png

... get themselves...

06-27-23_6-07-39-pm.png

... killed off! :sweat_smile:

06-23-23_3-41-15-pm.png

Poor Devin xD This reminds me of that trick in Sims 2 where you can easily raise toddlers by letting them sleep in pet beds and feeding them pet food xD

06-27-23_5-12-56-pm.png

Bear!
    Banner.png