Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How could she know Thomas Watson?

NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
For those that don’t know him, Thomas Watson is a married (with children) resident of Henford on Bagley, the owner of a large family farm.

Bonnie Sheffield is my Sim who is living in Oasis Springs but has roots originally in StrangerVille.

In my head-cannon, Oasis Springs, De Sol Valley, StrangerVille and San Myshuno are in reasonably close proximity. Britechester is somewhat further away which is why Bonnie must live on campus in the dorms during term time. This (Britechester) may or may not be close to Willow Creek and possibly Brindleton Bay.

Windenberg, Sulani, Henford on Bagley, Mt Korembi and Selvadorada (forgive any spelling errors, please), are all strictly International destinations.

Which leaves me with the predicament of one of Bonnie’s only friends being none other than Thomas Watson. How would Bonnie know someone so long distance, especially good enough to be a close-knit friend?? Plus Thomas is the typical first-Sim-you-encounter stalker and keeps phoning and even turning up at both campus and Bonnie’s Oasis Springs home…

Comments

• IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    One of them spent a year in the other's school or home as participants in a student exchange program. They kept up the relationship as pen pals. Or he just stayed obsessed with her...
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,657 Member
    Perhaps they once were abducted by the very same UfO? Or they were childhood penpals? The randomness is sometimes a bit annoying, but can still be used for some inspiration. Or simply ignored.

I too would like geo logics, bit I find it more annoying that Judith and Nancy pop up anywhere being in the Selvadorada jungle, Forgotten Hollow or Moonwood Mill. I wonder if Judith has a human life mission after all - to throw some glowing shine in those darkest corners of SimNation...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • KbobsterKbobster Posts: 157 Member
    Hey, that's how I play my game, too! Except, I never thought to make WIndenberg international, but you're right, it gives me "same continent as Henford On Bagly, but slightly different culture" vibes.