Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Should they do a refresh for eco lifestyle?

They could have done so much more with this but didn't, like chopping wood, making it harder to go green, so there are times you'll get the full flavor of green and industrial, you have to pay for ice, etc.

Comments

• Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Wood chopping

Water heaters

Greenhouses
  • Options
    ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Off the grid should have come with eco lifestyle, the pack is set up perfect for it, whereas it made no sense being thrown in with island living.. I kinda feel like eco was over ambitious maybe and so some of its features were halted or passed onto other packs, there is an eco career also in with island living.. 👀 Or maybe it was island living that needed help and so they mashed together random concepts to go with the map they’d built. Anyway I digress 😅

Tbh they could have done a full “off the grid” pack, it would have turned out a way better feature, and I’m sure it would have stuff like chopping wood..
  • Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Also a vertical dew collector

Atrapaniebla_Foto_Nicole-Saffie.jpg
  • Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    That looks cool! Seriously, though, they could also let you hire bug professionals to care for them- heck, get enough and you can run a business with them. Another bug they could add is the silk worm. It's gross, but hey- stylish, silky dresses and shirts!