Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited June 2022
    I have no clue what is supposed to come out July - September! Showtime EP maybe ("Rise and Shine")?

EDIT: After a closer look I spotted two kits (CAS and build) and one EP. So maybe the High School rumor is true as there is a picture of some crayons/pencils in the corner.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Someone on twitter pointed out the graduation cap at the bottom. Could be another clue for the upcoming expansion pack. It seems even more likely now that the speculation about it being a high school pack is true.
  • Options
    gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    edited June 2022
    Erja888 wrote: »
    I have no clue what is supposed to come out July - September! Showtime EP maybe ("Rise and Shine")?

EDIT: After a closer look I spotted two kits (CAS and B/B) and one EP. So maybe the High School rumor is true as there is a picture of some crayons/pencils in the corner.

Yes definitely looks like the high school expansion is coming this quarter, also looks like there will be a big base game update but I can't tell what the icon is for it, looks like a sun?

Edit - With the theme I think we may be getting a coastal themed build kit or another plant kit, there are a lot of plants lol
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• Options
    EvvieSimmerEvvieSimmer Posts: 134 Member
    Wasn't expecting to get a roadmap so soon!! I hope that's a hint to a high school expansion I see at the bottom of the graph! So excited!
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Double posted oops

rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• Options
    gc6164 wrote: »

EDIT: After a closer look I spotted two kits (CAS and B/B) and one EP. So maybe the High School rumor is true as there is a picture of some crayons/pencils in the corner.

Yes definitely looks like the high school expansion is coming this quarter, also looks like there will be a big base game update but I can't tell what the icon is for it, looks like a sun?

To me it also looks like a sun. Could be a pool related update? Or an addition of swimmable areas to other worlds?

I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    gc6164 wrote: »

To me it also looks like a sun. Could be a pool related update? Or an addition of swimmable areas to other worlds?

I'd love some more pool items or for the ability for adult sims to teach toddlers how to swim :smiley:
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• Options
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    I'm just here for the speculation. Carry on.

WMmtCq5.gif

@EA_Cade: Can you give us a hint on the planned order of the releases like KEPK or KKEP or EPKK? I mean aren't these just random letters? And I won't tell anyone! ;)

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    I was not expecting a road map now. It is still June after all and werewolves isn't even two weeks old. I am still hyped about werewolves and enjoying that pack. It feels too soon to switch to all the attention another pack (if the rumored release date of end of July is correct) .

Couldn't care less about yet more build buy and cas kits. Where are the gameplay kits?
    Wasn't expecting to get a roadmap so soon!! I hope that's a hint to a high school expansion I see at the bottom of the graph! So excited!
    Well spotted on the graduation cap in the picture.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Yawn. Same old same old. Expansion we already knew was coming and the usual boring kits. Nothing to be surprised about here and no stuff packs or pack refreshes once again..
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited June 2022
    gl1BuAn.png

Build kit, Style kit, Base game update and an Expansion pack. I'm looking forward to seeing what they are.

Lots of other things in this picture that could be hints, the picture with the graduation cap is probably a hint to a High School pack, I wonder if the fires and the leaves are hints towards the base game update.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Every roadmap I'm going to say it: RIP stuff packs, just as they were getting good too.

More kits, what's new... And the whole 'rise and shine' theme does fit the 'leaked' high school EP so it's very possible, which I hope for cause teens need some unique stuff to do.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Looks like a graduation hat on the bottom right !! High School EP it seems. Can't wait !!
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,833 Member
    A couple of things stand out to me. At the top just to the right of the woman in the center of the picture is the trans pride flag. It is pride month now, but that ends when June ends. This starts in July. Also that is the only one of the pride flags displayed. That I see anyway. Another interesting thing about it is the placement, that pride flag is next to, in fact touching the sign for base game update. Is there something new trans related coming to the base game?

Another little sign is right above the graduation cap, a cactus. Is it possible the new world coming with the expansion pack another desert world? What other reason would there be for a cactus?
  • Options
    LeowyldLeowyld Posts: 73 Member
    edited June 2022
    The Build Kit shows cacti, so maybe something Southwest-inspired.

Edit P.S.: Although, thinking about it, SW style would have overlap with the Mission stuff we already have, I would think. Maybe a more specific desert locale with its own specific style, for that I'd think Vegas - but that would be better saved for a gameplay-oriented pack.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    I'm looking forward to everything! EP, kits, and updates. 🥰
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Leowyld wrote: »
    The Build Kit shows cacti, so maybe something Southwest-inspired.

Hmm, Southwestern themed BB/gameplay kit, and a desert world to use it all in?

ETA: If there is a desert world, put more of the BB into a kit and free up space for gameplay in the EP?
  • Options
    Looking closer there are two pictures of cacti, two depicting fire or symbolizing heat, and one that is sun over mountains, not an uncommon graphic used in reference to the desert Southwest.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I see bubble tea and lots of sun and cacti pictures. Maybe we'll get a cacti garden. Very intriguing is the simoleon sign, wonder what that is about, it's right next to the CAS kit sign, maybe we'll finally be able to buy clothes. Maybe even back to school clothes. :wink:
  • Options
    BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    The graduation cap in the form of a skull-and-crossbones is interesting. Pirates? Poison? Something both educational and nautical.

I wonder if the wheat-looking plants and cactuses are pointing to a more southern/wild west build pack, allowing us to build more American-style farms with the tools from Cottage Living.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Excited for it all. Last build kit was amazing. I don't care what it is give it to me 😁😁😁
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited June 2022
    Speculation:

Build kit has something to do with cacti or desert or desert and cacti or its based of real life region with desert and cacti like say idk wild west kit or something? idk. don't ask me i haven't seen desert in my life im northern bean

do wonder if the window shapes, bottle(?) and lamp and planty plants have to do with that tho ... nectar making kit?

the style kit is bit more mysterious as theres no image attached other than cap and t-shirt and these 2 clothing items just remind me of like idk hiphop style? skater vibe? also theres that "cool S graffiti letter" thing people draw that probably has something to do with it

also theres that picture with uni hat and pencils or whatever that shouts school so yeah most likely leak was real on the ep

base game update is what i am most interested in though but its kinda hard to tell from these images

I assume body hair is gonna be part of it though as they mentioned it earlier
    and theres trans(?) flag (correct if im wrong) which could have something to do with updates as well

the irregular shapes are curious though looks like fire to me more fire in the game? can we torch the place? oh obviously dragons. @Gordy where you at (oh nvm you arrived while i was speculating :lol: )
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    xdawnxxdawnx Posts: 81 Member
    I'm so excited for the high school expansion pack, I've wanted something for the teenage life stage for so long! I'm rather intrigued to see what the pack will offer 😃
    Look for my lot creations on the gallery luckylady88 ;)