Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    June 22nd: Back to routine

GZZFs25.png
    So I sent Adam to the club to try and get a few fans to ask for a selfie, but all I got were 6 requests for hugs, 2 requests for autographs, and 2 requests that he turned down. I have yet to have one fan ask for a selfie. I wish the requirement was any request, because this is getting ridiculous.

PoD3PoN.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Popping in to say hey. I'm gonna try to update mods today and get a bit of play sessions in I think and than get back to reading everyone's wonderful stories. That's the plan anyways. Miss you all and the sims :)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited June 2022
    June - Day 22: "Dignity and Decorum starring Cale Conrad as James Armstrong..."

JqVOgSP.png

Notes
    P7Lhsed.png
    Cale arrived on set for his latest gig and Judith immediately began to clap for him.

(Well, well, I guess she's decided there's room in this world for more than one Global Superstar. Imagine that.)

He went through the usual routine in preparation for his role that day, and finally told the Director he was ready. Transportalating to the stage, he and Judith began the first scene as the cameras rolled.

lqUJUKP.png
    "Here's to you my lovely wife."

8KtI1Ws.png
    "I am lovely. It's true. I will drink to that."

T8ezFrR.png
    a4HZr2G.png
    "Why must you be so vain? You spend so much of your time fussing and preening, our time together is all but non-existent. I dare say your army of personal assistants see more of you than I do. Do you even care that the last time we shared a bed was 18 months ago?"

KhZF8Kh.png
    "I have a reputation to uphold. It would not be dignified for the wife of the richest man in town to be seen in public looking less than beautifully coiffured and wearing the finest couture. I am only trying to keep up the decorum befitting someone of my stature. I do it for you darling."
    "Oh come on Elizabeth, do you think I am that ignorant?"

qbAJdRO.png
    "You are vain, pretentious and care nothing about anyone but yourself. I do not care what you wear and you know it. In fact my dear wife, I'd rather you wore nothing. Well, except those silk stockings you are so fond of, but that is beside the point. Oh, what's the use...we will discuss this later. I have an important meeting to attend."

HMDBQpO.png
    "Ah, Caroline, my sweet, you are looking so lovely this afternoon."

IC6Yxws.png
    "What's this? You're blushing. I like it."
    "You always say such nice things to me."

xhrBvZz.png
    "I can not help it, you make me happy with your simple, wholesome ways and wonderful wide-eyed adoration."
    "I do adore you James, I can not lie."

WKTpXpK.png
    "Shall we retire to the guest house so that I may adore you in kind my lovely girl?"

1ooM3zy.png
    "I do believe I'm falling in love with you and I count the hours, minutes and seconds until we can be together again."

8rUr5yg.png
    "I love being with you too James, more than I should. But...you are a married man. I worry that I am only someone you want to share your bed and nothing more."
    "Ah, don't worry dear Caroline, you mean more to me than just an afternoon romp now and then. I would like it very much if we could be together always."
    "Truly? Would you leave your wife for me?"
    "Well, I-"

XjoEuv0.png
    "I am carrying your child James. You're going to be a Father."
    "A child? Our baby? Oh Caroline..."

LaM65SL.png
    "This is wonderful news! A baby! Oh, I love you!"
    "I love you too James! Does this mean-"
    "Yes! We will be together. I promise. I will tell Elizabeth tonight that we are finished."

ZKlFJB2.png
    "A child! I am to be a Father!"

6G32S5J.png
    "Perhaps a Son to carry on the Armstrong name!"

yZrON3m.png
    "Oh this is glorious news!"

9PuWJJB.png
    "But...Elizabeth...the family business. It's all hers... I will lose everything. The scandal will be mortifying for her. Do I care? She is still my wife."

uyk2crL.png
    "No! She has been my wife in name only for too long. I do not care about riches, reputation, dignity and decorum."

owGL72Z.png
    "Wealth means nothing when there is no love. I would rather live on the street in rags like a pauper with the one who truly loves me and our child than live with the cold, frigid, vain woman my wife has become. Forgive me Elizabeth, I loved you once, but not anymore..."

CuzqxIC.png
    Yay! Cale got Gold again and a promotion! In just a few hours he'll find out if he won a Starlight Accolade as well. Cross your fingers! Tomorrow's update will be about the Gala. :)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my June 22nd post above! Comments/replies coming up next! I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @SoulGal7
    Thanks! I think he's absolutely gorgeous! Good genes! ;) HAHA! Yeah, I got a good laugh out of that. How do they even know he's their brother? I know, it's the way the game works, but it gave me a chuckle. Yep, Daddy Cale certainly knows about woohoo, that's a given. You could even say he's an expert! hehe

@afai1261
    Oh man, you had me all choked up with the first sentence, let alone the part where Aaron caresses Hunter's cheek thinking about how much he loves him and what today will bring. And what a glorious bright blue day it is!

Of course he's extremely nervous. So sweet how Hunter offers to speak first to give him some time to gather his thoughts. Gah! Now I am crying. Aaron's vows, they're just so...I can't even describe how perfect they are. Just that, perfect. And so full of love, it hurts! Bravo my dear, you wrote them so well. I can tell you took a long time to get them just right and meaningful for them alone.

I'm a mess, a big, sloppy mess. Gah! Hunter's vows are just as perfect! I love what he says about werewolves. They ARE each others fated mates! Werewolves or not, it's just how it is for them. I could say a lot more about this, but just as you, I had to stop to pull myself together and I know I'll just start blubbering again if I try to write how their vows made me feel. Congratulations to Aaron and Hunter! I'm so, so, SO happy for them! <3<3<3

Oh my God, that look Aaron gives Hunter after slipping on the ring. You can see it, see the love flowing there, see how much he loves him, standing there with his hands on his heart. *cries like a baby* I love that sentiment! Essa and Josh got that when they got engaged on the mountain. No, not much will change, it's just 'official' now. But, they really didn't need that to always be in love with each other. It just makes it legal and a chance to tell each other how they truly feel about each other. Everyone needs to hear it from the one they love at least once in their life together. <3

Wow! You love the pack that much eh? Gah! I wish I had more time to play it myself. My poor guy is still living on an almost empty lot and he's not a werewolf yet. However, he has had some fun with Celene! ;) He was so grateful to her for curing his werebies, it was a good way to say thank you anyway. hehe I didn't know at the time that if I let it go he'd become a werewolf, I thought it would kill him. o.O Ah well. He's good friends with Greg now, so maybe I'll have him bite Ben. We shall see how it goes.

They ARE an adorable couple! A vampire and a werewolf! Supposed to be sworn enemies. But we all know that love conquers all, right? ;)

I don't blame you for wanting to play with the pack and skip DSV. If that's what you want to do, go for it! You can always do DSV afterward or instead of another pack. You said you didn't care for EL, so you could switch that for DSV if you would like to do that. :) I ADORE the CAS and build/buy in this pack, it's just so perfect for R2R Sims for one thing. I've always wanted more rugged, grunge, punk clothes/hair and more worn and old looking build/buy too. It IS a perfect pack! I agree with you there 100%!

Yes, I remember that! I knew as soon as I saw them doing the excursion what was going to happen. :) I don't like him one bit! OR Brytani Cho, she's gone as well in all my custom save templates. Holly Alto is annoying as well. About the only celebrities I do like are Judith, Vanessa and Kayla Fleming. Besides Adam, they're the only celebrities allowed in my saves. Oh wait! One more, I love Ellu's celebrity, Veera! I'll always have her in my saves too. :)

I've only 'made' two werewolves so far, but I downloaded all the ones from the trailer that aren't in the pack. I might make another one or two before July, but I doubt I'll have time. Set-up for next month will be coming very, very soon. o.O Just need to finish both aspirations and it'll be time to howl! hehe

Hey, you do whatever you need to do to make this challenge fun for you! Perhaps just try to not do the aspirations with Aaron until he's actually living in Moonwood Mill? That might be tough to do though. Just a thought. There is 5 aspirations in total though, so if he does do the first one not living there, I don't see a problem with that. But if you want to do more, go for it! Or just not do DSV until another month. :)

Well, Joel was his first best friend, and honorary brother, he even named one of his boys after him. Fox, well they became very close and best friends too, even after he found out Fox's secrets. But there is one more guy who he considers his best friend too, I'm surprised you haven't guessed who it is. They started a club together, if that helps! ;) Sooo, yeah, I have no idea which of the three to ultimately pick. o.O IF, they go the formal route for the wedding. I might just chuck it all and have them elope. :D

That's exactly what made it so much fun that she did show up! Because she's you and you love Cale too! It made me so happy to see her freaking out like that. hehe :)

hehe I loved writing that cheeky line for Judith. LOL! She's such a character, I LOVE her!

Sandy loves Cale so much, I think she just knew he would've been embarrassed and tried to show that it didn't matter, help soothe his ego a little. hehe

Yeah, I seriously thought about just doing it anyway, but I like your story too much to deviate from it in mine for Aaron and Hunter's wedding. :)

HAHA! I know! Gah! That face he made after he streaked just cracked me up so much! Oh, and you want to know something? He came back! After streaking, I found him in Cale's office again reading that same dang book! HAHA! Sheesh! If finally had to have Cale take him home and leave him there. hehe

Well, dang, not sure if I should be glad it's not only my game that glitches with aging or not. I thought the fact they sometimes go outside to age up was bad enough, but yeah, I'd be scared if I had to try to age up my Sims more than once too. Thankfully it didn't age them up twice. o.O Oh really? Leo looks a lot like Cale Jr.? That is really cool though. I thought he looked more like Sandy than Cale, but I guess not eh? Now I REALLY want to see what he looks like aged up! Someday hopefully. Let me know when you actually enter him into that challenge (guessing it's Queenie's) so I can check him out! :)

@Shadami
    Welcome back! Very nice house for Velma and Daphne! I can see how she'd be more into being a homebody now that she has a child to take care of in her life. Interesting she's into robotics. Perhaps she'll make a Nannybot! ;) Wow, she's gained a lot of skills! And has a ton of friends. Not surprised with that at all. Love her new look. Have fun in Glimmerbrook and the Magic Realm! One of my all-time favorite packs! :) Oh, forgot to say, I find it interesting she must've had a romance bar with Bernard the ghost. hehe
    @Karababy52
    What is a nannybot? :O I have yet to do robotics. I'm learning a lot about the game that I haven't gotten to before with this fun challenge.
    and yes she did. xD she was flirting with bernard when she was wandering the maze and looking at his paintings and such.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    June 20th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Adam sure gets a lot of spider friends. :lol:

@Karababy52
    I know you said it's just the angle for the plane and helicopter is the reason they look so close. But with this new daily image, instead of cloud gazing, I am imagining Sandy telling Cale that the helicopter better watch out or it's going to hit the plane. :joy:

June 21st Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Glad to see Adam and family found plenty of treasures on their trip. Oh, that looks like a clone taking pictures at the end.

@Karababy52
    Aww, what a fun day with the "boys". Nice to see the brothers are best friends. I personally would feel awkward skinny dipping with family. But that's just me. It's different with friends. :grimace: Sandy just wanted all the drinks for herself. Her men are growing up so fast. The two handed drinks did crack me up.

June 22nd Comments:

@SoulGal7
    I had to have D.J. go back to Mt. Komorebi and interact with one of the first non elders he encountered with. I thought it would it be fun to have Enele be part of the wedding.

@afai1261
    Gushy moment time! I love that Aaron and Hunter got married in the town/World they met. It's romantic. And that sentiment was perfect. I kinda wish Yoshi was there. But Yoshi already knew these two loved each other. :blush: This was a very romantic wedding. Glad the two got to share it together without all the hassle of others being around. They can always celebrate with friends later.

@RememberJoy
    Sad to hear you are struggling with the Aspiration. You've probably already been trying this, but this is the best answer online I could find:
    Finally, you’ll need to be asked for a selfie 3 times by fans. This one sucks because you have no control over how often people ask you.

The best way to get working through this is to spend a lot of your time in public at community lots so you aren’t just in your home where fans can’t enter.

@Shadami
    That was fun seeing all the folks Velma knows. Lots of tiny romantic relationships in there. :lol: Was also fun seeing what Velma's stats were. She's been a busy teenager.

@Karababy52
    Another great gig for Cale. I am really loving the "scenes" you create for them. Looking forward to the Accolades and hoping Cale does win something for his acting.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-may28.jpg
    May 28: Rest & Relaxation!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. June is slowly coming to an end and I'm getting ready to start MY June for the daily images. Hopefully it'll go fast. A lot of the daily images will be his daily acting job. His days off, I'll probably do a bit of storytelling. But much of the month will just be images.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    June 23rd: Bombarded by fans

Today's Accomplishments:
    World-Famous Celebrity
    - Sign 3 autographs

lciFTnn.png
    I did a little testing to see if it was even possible to get asked for a selfie since I haven't received one request for one yet. I removed Adam from the family and added in a fan. I clicked on Adam but there was no option to ask for a selfie, only one that asked for a picture. I clicked that option, removed the fan and added Adam back. The request played out, but Adam just posed for pictures and it didn't count for the aspiration. I think maybe one of my mods is interfering with this somehow, but I don't want to take the time to find out which one, so I just cheated past this step. Sorry.

MwU5iSr.png
    edited June 2022
    June - Day 23: "The Starlight Accolades..."

lCs5pkF.png

Notes
    U8LXYbx.png
    "Do you have your speech memorized for when you accept your award?"
    "No, I didn't think I'd actually win and need one. I'm just honored to be nominated. You think I might actually win?"

44dbUtg.png
    "Without a doubt. How could you not win? You're a Global Superstar now Cale, everyone adores you, including me. Just wait, you'll see."
    "I adore you too my lovely bride-to-be. I love how confident you are in your belief in me, you give me confidence that I can do anything. You've always been my biggest fan. But, we shall see if you are right."

aua8StU.png
    "The award for Best Acting goes to...Cale Conrad!"

YESS! He did it! Wahooooooo!

The very first award of the night went to Cale. The only two actually inside watching to see Cale win was Sandy and Adam. Everyone else was still outside schmoozing with their fans.

c44pIPU.png
    "Cale! You won! I knew it! You won baby! I'm so proud of you."
    "I did? Me? I don't believe it. Why?"
    "Because you're the best actor this town has ever seen, that's why. Go get your award Sweetheart!"

pZK7Z4o.png
    Adam got up and left after hearing Cale had won. I'm guessing he was only there to see him win and wasn't nominated for anything himself. At least that's what I'd like to believe anyway. No matter, the most important person to Cale, other than his boys, was there for him. A few others finally wandered in as Cale was giving his acceptance speech.

NMbsRGU.png
    "Thank you! This is such a wonderful surprise, I'm honored! I never expected to win this award, I don't have a big speech written or anything. But there are a few people I'd like to thank. Thank you to the Accolades Academy, my agents, past and present, Eric, who always keeps me styled to perfection, Joselyn, for her wardrobe genius, all my co-stars, directors, producers, and studio crew. Thank you to my brothers, Joel, Josh and Jon Hunter. Plus, my sister, Essa Hunter."

"Thank you to L. Faba, my mentor and champion who helped me to curb my hot-headed ways and brought magic to my life. Thank you to the other Sages, Morgyn Ember and Simeon Silversweater too. Thank you to all my friends; Fox, Venus, Aurora Royal, Aaron, Hunter, Dylan, DJ and Adam Lambert, just to name a few."

jKt5Otj.png
    "Most of all, Thank you so very much to my lovely fiancée Alessandra French."

ZhbN3JF.png
    "My sweet Sandy. I wouldn't be here at all without your confidence in my abilities and unwavering support."

nf0w4Pk.png
    "I owe you my very life, you saved me in so many ways. You're my biggest fan and I love you with all my heart, body and soul Babe! Thank you to my Sons, Joe L. and Cale Jr. I love you boys! You make me proud!"

3qS9j0o.png
    "I hope you're watching Mom and that you're proud of your hot-headed boy. I did some things in my life I'm not very proud of, but you were always there for me. I think you most of all helped develop my acting skills. You taught me how to act around...around, him, to keep me safe. I only wish I could've kept you...safe...too."

zD7VuLD.png
    "I miss you Mom, I'll always love you..."

Cale had to stop for a moment to pull himself together. He always got emotional when thinking about his Mother and what happened long ago.

YTG6L7B.png
    "Forgive me, this is all so unreal to me. Give me a second..."

Cale wiped his eyes and took a deep breath before continuing.

f8XtEV7.png
    "Last, but certainly not least, thank you so much to my fans for believing in me and loving my acting. You're the best! I love you all! Thank you everyone and good luck to all my fellow co-workers tonight. If I had my way you'd all win an award."

XY9OgI5.png
    Cale and Sandy watched the rest of the awards handed out and then slowly made their way outside where Cale was immediately surrounded by fans and paparazzi. This is the first time I've ever had him pose for pictures. He looks so handsome and confident, like a true star or maybe even a model! Go Cale, you deserve it all!

dZUT9ZO.png
    It wasn't long though before he'd had enough. The adoration was nice, but there was one person he wanted to be with now more than anyone else. He'd wanted to hug and kiss her all night, but had been whisked away before he had a chance.

HzzYOjn.png
    Everyone still there stood around and watched with smiles on their faces as Cale held the woman he loved close and gave her a delicious kiss.

BfqGgy9.png
    No words were spoken or needed afterward as the couple simply gazed into each other's eyes with love and adoration.

"Hey, can I get in on some of that? I mean, the hug part at least. But if you want to kiss me, I wouldn't stop you." Adam said loudly with a smirk as some fans laughed and cheered their approval of Adam's cheeky request.

91y5YiW.png
    "Of course you can. Thanks so much for everything Adam."
    "Aww, I didn't do anything extraordinary, just help a friend. Congratulations Cale, I'm so happy for you."

ELG9nh7.png
    "Would the two of you like to come over tomorrow? We can grill up some steaks, have some drinks, hang out by the pool, maybe sing some songs, whatever you'd like. Bring the boys, bring some friends, whoever you want. Let's celebrate!"

8FzPOsR.png
    "What do you think Babe?"
    "I think it sounds like fun!"
    "Okay, we'll be there. Thanks Adam!"
    "It's my pleasure, see you tomorrow night then."
    "Until tomorrow. Bye Adam. We should go too, I can't wait to show the boys."

QjK8iaq.png
    The boys were busy with projects in their rooms when Cale and Sandy got home, so Cale put his award on the fireplace mantel and called for them to come see.

"So what do you think boys? I'm still in shock myself that I actually won. Pretty cool huh?"

U0l9liO.png
    "It's great Dad, you deserved to win, you're the best actor, ever! Congrats Dad."

qOxTwZH.png
    "I agree! You're my favorite actor and the best Dad a guy could ever have. Congratulations!"
    "Thanks boys, I tried to do my best and worked hard for it, I guess it was good enough."

cJxrYsO.png
    "So what happens now? Will you keep acting? Are we staying in DSV?"
    "I'll keep acting, at least for a little while. I still have to honor my contract and make a movie about my life and StrangerVille. So yeah, we'll stay in DSV."

5C5tkHJ.png
    "We have our wedding to plan too."
    "Yes we do! Alright, it's late and you two have school tomorrow so no time to celebrate tonight. However, Adam Lambert has invited us over to his mansion tomorrow night and you're both invited too!"
    "Wow! THE Adam Lambert?"
    "The one and only."
    "Awesome!"

Soon everyone headed for their rooms. The boys went to bed to get some sleep and a little while later *cough* Cale and Sandy also slept.

I'll get started on comments/replies next. I hope y'all had a fabulous day/night! <3
    @Shadami
    It's one of the robot Servo's upgrade abilities to take care of children for their creator/family. Hence, a Nannybot! :) Reading that makes me so happy! That was one of my personal goals for this challenge, to learn more about the game and packs I owned, so it's fantastic when I read it's helped others in that way as well.

Ohh, she did eh? Okay, I figured it had to be something like that with Bernard. hehe

@LegacySims2017
    hehe Hey, that would've been perfect if she was saying that eh? Good call! Ah well...

I love they had the option to be best friends. Well, I'm sure at least Cale Jr. was a little embarrassed at first or felt awkward, but he soon got over it. I mean, they're all guys anyway, nothing they haven't seen anyway, right? hehe Gah, yes! The boys won't be boys much longer, that's for sure. o.O I got a laugh out of her drinking two at once myself. hehe

Thanks! I have fun trying to think up actual lines or a story for those little acting scenes. :)

Fantastic screenshot of your two lovebirds relaxing in the Onsen. Sounds like a good plan for DJ & Paige for your June! Have fun with it, I know I am! :)
    June 24th: Cursed in Salvedorada

bPiVvAq.png
    YN2pmBi.png
    80QRuK6.png
    ubZfJmG.png
    dcp85sD.png
    Ptjed5A.png
    6lUqEVI.png
    qwIPijz.png
    ujxpD4f.png
    KvQ8Nmn.png
    gLpR9pn.png
    fS9XuWs.png
    bPiVvAq.png
    3eutGNA.png
    kBNjI4I.png
    SGio4Gn.png
    edited June 2022
    June - Day 24: "Something wicked this way comes..."

E9HVLmj.png

Notes
    ZWjoO7V.png
    While Cale and his family slept, someone, or rather something menacing watched the house with evil intent in his heart. He had lost track of Cale for a long time, but now, now he had his quarry in his sights.

uclLHLX.png
    He marked the territory to warn others to stay away and to easily find the location whenever he wished.

bJQfm8p.png
    (Soon Cale, soon I'm coming for youuuuu....)

"AH-WOOOOOOOOOOOO"

The werewolf loped away, he would bide his time and wait for the perfect moment to strike.
    June 25th: A Bonny Day

Today's Accomplishments:
    Jungle Explorer
    - Open 3 rare treasure chests
    - Find 5 Omiscan treasures

w26QBh9.png
    Just got back from vacation so I'll probably start back with storytelling tomorrow. Adam has almost completed Jungle Explorer, so they'll probably head back to Del Sol Valley tomorrow for the rest of the month.

Adam received the Blessing of the Bones after opening a treasure chest, so it was fun to watch him rattle around for the day.

NrT7pEb.png
    92JFHY3.png
    ha6sHDa.png
    A8MDioj.png
    R30l5QW.png
    AwBXhYn.png
    06g4XQP.png
    LGu6ALu.png
    TaAOUa3.png

edited June 2022
    June - Day 25: "Celebrity Tile Placement Ceremony"

lQFdXgV.png

Notes
    X3kZES8.png
    The next morning Cale woke and tended to his garden. He was moving a little slower today, he didn't feel so good. I would've had him take some medicine, but the illness wasn't showing up in his moodlets.

The boys went to school and Sandy to work. Left on his own, Cale traveled to the museum. I decided since it's getting so close to the end of the month, it would probably be a good idea to try to do both aspirations at once. I've never done that before, but @RememberJoy had a problem with fans asking for selfies, so I wanted to do some tests to see if Cale would have a problem too.

Anyway, the task to travel to a hotspot was checked off, so I had him go ahead and hold a Meet & Greet at the museum since he was already there. Here's a tip for those who will be doing this aspiration. You don't actually need to have a goaled event, and you don't even need to go through with the event either. As soon as it starts, the aspiration task is checked off!

The event was a bust, not one fan approached him for anything, all they did was mill around, freak out, faint, etc., but no one would ask him for an autograph, a photo, a hug or a selfie. I ended the event early. Plus, even though I unchecked the 'goaled' event check box and there was no list of tasks to do, he still somehow got bronze? What? o.O

g3wYB85.png
    Cale went to Studio PBP next. Very few people were there, at first. No paparazzi, no fans, etc., just a few minor celebrities. In an effort to generate interest, Cale whipped out his guitar and did a jam session. That did the trick, lots of other Sims showed up then, including a couple of Cale's children, plus Joy and Veera. I also put him on full autonomy too thinking maybe that's why no one would approach him. A couple paparazzi showed up as well, but didn't try to take any photos. What the Hell?

uO9zilX.png
    More Sims, including Samuel Masters - Damon & Molly's son, Adam Lambert and Judy. Some of them gave him tips, lots of cheering and stuff, but nobody approached him again after he was finished playing. *sigh* Since he kept trying to get a drink at the bar inside, I decided to let him do that. Sometimes Sims will approach celebrities when they're sitting at the bar, so we'll see.

zOvtkx5.png
    "Hey, Hi Veera. Do you remember when I asked for your autograph when I was a teen in Mt. Komorebi?"

wT3kebe.png
    "Oh yeah, I remember. After I gave you one, you called and had it appraised right in front of me. I'm curious, how much was it worth when you sold it? I don't remember if I asked since I was a bit annoyed at the time." Veera asked with a chuckle.

4OGV83P.png
    "I don't remember what it was worth, but I never did sell it even though I was extremely broke at the time living in a shack. I could've used the money, but...well, you're one of my favorite celebrities and I just couldn't do it. The photo hangs on our living room wall now as it has in every home I've lived in since then."

4GX0GRR.png
    "Aww, Cale, that's so sweet of you, I don't know what to say other than, Thanks!"
    "Hey, you're worth it, your autograph is one of my most treasured possessions. Congratulations on the Starlight Accolade you won last night too! Very well deserved."

3e8Bghc.png
    "Thanks! Congratulations to you too Cale, you've come so far since that hot-headed kid I met years ago. You're an amazing actor, you should be proud."
    "Thank you, I was shocked and incredibly flattered really, I'm nowhere near your caliber in my opinion, but I guess some people think so. It's gratifying, I worked hard for it anyway. This is all so surreal though, you know? Never in a million years would I have thought I'd be sitting next to you just having a casual, friendly conversation. It's nice."
    "I agree, it is nice. I hope we can always be friends. You're a great guy Cale, very down-to-Earth, I like that. I hope you always stay that way and don't let the fame go to your head."
    "So far I don't think I have, I don't 'feel' famous, if that makes sense. I'm just me, having some fun and some laughs. If that makes others happy watching me do it, I'm glad, but I'll never feel like it's owed to me."
    "And that right there is why your fans adore you Cale. You're authentic, it's not an act, people know when you're not sincere. Okay, I have to go. Come visit us in Forgotten Hollow sometime, our door is always open."
    "Thanks, I'll remember that. Bye Veera!"

Right after Cale's chat with Veera I had a lightbulb D'uh moment! The whole time they were talking, nobody approached either one. Lots of minor celebrity fans, gossiping and freaking out, but that's it. I forgot I have a Mod by Zero that prevents Sims from bothering my Sims wherever they go. D'oh! I saved and took that Mod out and sent Cale to the Orchid A-Go-Go to see if it would make a difference without the Mod.

It did, somewhat, but still all the fans wanted from Cale was a hug, no autographs, no selfies, nothing, just a hug. The paparazzi finally started to take his pic too, which was a good thing. He was at least able to check off the interact with paparazzi 3 times goal. Since time is running out I went ahead and did what you did RememberJoy, I cheated past that aspiration goal. I think there must be a glitch with selfies or something. I'll keep putting Cale in the public eye to see if anyone ever does ask for a selfie though, just in case.

Cale went home after his visit to Orchid A-Go-Go since it was late. The next day, Tuesday, I tried to fulfill a work goal for Cale by inviting over the Director and Co-stars so he could get to know them. This was after the boys went to school. Sandy had the day off. However, the only one that would show up after trying three times was the Director, one he'd never met before. He worked his way up to 'good friends' with the guy, but the goal would not tick off as completed. *sigh*

I'll try a couple more times, but if this goal doesn't complete again, I'll most likely need to cheat it as well. Seems to be a lot of glitches with Get Famous in my game. I might test it out in a save with no Mods/CC and see if I have a conflict that way first.

269MOdd.png
    Cale has had his Celebrity tile in his personal inventory for a long time now, but he's been waiting for the goal to place it to show up in the aspiration. It finally did, so he and Sandy held a tile placement ceremony while the boys were still at school.

Uh oh, looks like Sandy's not feeling very well either. And no, she's not pregnant, I have pregnancy disabled at the moment. The very first fan to show up was Eric!

F7EFDTZ.png
    Of course Cale went over and hugged his friend, thanking him for all his support and for being there to witness this important event in Cale's celebrity life.

t1ziZrc.png
    Next to arrive was Marshall Landgraab. He is the son of Ellupelluellu's challenge Sim, Melody Connors, from last year and Malcom Landgraab.

AIYUHSh.png
    I was SO surprised but incredibly happy that Cale's very good friend Aaron showed up to cheer for him too! I got a smile out of how he positively melted over seeing Cale. hehe *Note - I'm so sorry I haven't updated him yet. I hesitated even showing him because of that fact, but I just couldn't not show him after seeing this.

KT41KMR.png
    And this. hehe It looks like Aaron is thinking, 'Why am I freaking out over him? It's just Cale, we're friends! I'm so silly.'

zMNtRwO.png
    Of course Cale went over to hug his friend. It's been a long, long time since they've seen each other in my game in reality, but not story wise. Tsk, go away Pap! Sheesh!

BKuDqWc.png
    "Still Snow Bros Forever! High Five Buddy!"
    "Ohhh Yeahhh!"

zJJDgfB.png
    Three more special people in Cale's life showed; his honorary brother, Josh, Adam Lambert, who is giving Aaron a weird look for some reason and also...

pBGrIKi.png
    DJ! Obviously I have not updated him in awhile either. I'm so sorry about that. I promise to update all these challenge Sims for next month. Anyway, I would've had Cale hug DJ too, but he apparently only came to show his support, freak out a little and then turned around and disappeared. I'm sure Cale will see him again though next month. ;)

L7DypSy.png
    Annnnd, here comes the tile! So weird how it just floats down from above like that. I kind of wish they would just take it out of their pocket or something. I guess it makes it look more special this way? Ah well. Absolutely no one was watching this happen which I thought was strange. They were all busy chatting together, on their phones, gossiping about Cale, etc., but totally ignoring Cale's big moment.

SF24i39.png
    What's with the big, buggy eyes? He looks shocked or something.
    (I'm just wondering where this thing came from. It just poofed out of the sky! It's freaky!)

You're a Spellcaster, you should be used to freaky stuff happening by now.
    (Touché')

NLDkyfM.png
    I finally realized that I'd turned off full autonomy is why Sandy was just standing around and had her walk over to support her guy as he placed the tile. I do love all the sparkles and stars at least.

bmcUchZ.png
    "Ohhh Yeahhh!"
    "I'm so proud of you Babe, you deserve this. You're immortalized as a Global Superstar now, everyone will remember you forever!"

slWr7W5.png
    Of course Cale had to give Sandy a kiss in celebration. Congratulations Cale! By the way, Cale's tile is right near Judith's. I figured it was an appropriate placement since they are friends and co-workers. :)

*Updated my June 24th post above with a few more screenshots.

I'd intended those screenshots and these for yesterday's post, but decided to break them up and use these for today's update since we came back inside so late last night and I didn't get to play more until this morning/early afternoon. I hope y'all understand.

Comments/replies coming up next. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day/night! <3
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @afai1261 -
    I'm so sorry I didn't comment on Hunter and Aaron's wedding. I think I might have missed that notification, so just read it now. And, yes, Mt. Komorebi is the place that they were destined to get married. Love it, and loved how you reminded us all (as if we could forget) how Hunter and Aaron met. :heart: Very romantic ceremony...just the two of them...on the summit. Loved it. :)
    June 26th: Done with the jungle

Today's Accomplishments:
    Jungle Explorer - Completed!
    - Activate a relic 5 times

1FkZT6U.png
    Our time in Selvadorada had come to an end. Kaori now had everything she needed to write her textbook and teach the class her school had offered her.
    We returned back to Del Sol Valley and she got right to work writing her book. While she was busy doing that, I continued to authenticate some of the artifacts we'd brought back with us.

XuemeAN.png

The local museum had expressed an interest in showcasing some of our pieces, so I was working overtime trying to clean up as many as I could before handing them over.
    Around noon we took a break and Kaori and Carol went outside to get some fresh air.
    Alone, I decided to once again try out the relic that was suppose to summon a skeletal maid.

KzkPdIu.png

This time it worked! Even though I knew what to expect, it was still unnerving to see a skeleton cleaning our house.

e9wyOF9.png

You'd think I'd be used to these kind of things by now, especially since I was a skeleton just yesterday.

8gziOHg.png

I went outside to join the girls, but Carol was tanning by the pool and Kaori had cornered Gideon by the mailbox and was explaining archeology to him, so I decided to go on a jog instead.

EeGy62W.png

Before I knew it, I found myself outside of the city park surrounded once again by the paparazzi and a few fans...

5ZSKIgd.png

including a robot for some reason.

7h2NvRd.png

It even asked for a hug, but I had to turn it down.

KvG5Kih.png

One of my fans asked if I was up to leading a yoga class, and of course I couldn't let them down.

ggMK3pw.png

Even the robot joined us, which I found mildly amusing.

cp3w0rB.png

With my classes, Kaori's job, and all the other little creative things we make money on, we're sitting pretty good right now. Maybe we'll even get to buy a real house one day.

Maybe.
    June - Day 26: "Treasures of Aarbyville starring Cale Conrad as Captain Raff Dalton..."

kYNi6fU.png

Notes
    Co34mWg.png
    After the tile placement ceremony, Sandy went home and I sent Cale out to try to get Sims to ask for a selfie. Once again, no one asked. However, he did get one person to ask for an autograph, his first one! By the way, it's the girl I thought was an obsessed fan of Judith's that snuck into Cale's house when he invited over his Director/Co-Workers to get to know them for a work task. In reality, she's actually a co-worker, an extra on set! o.O Opps! Ah well.

9b38SBl.png
    Cale was extremely happy to see Joel walk into Orchid A-Go Go and took the opportunity to ask him to be his Man of Honor at the wedding. Of course Joel was thrilled and accepted immediately.

M50UT7f.png
    I contemplated having Cale ask Fox or Aaron, but in the end, it had to be Joel. He was Cale's first friend, his best friend, honorary Brother, they climbed Mt. Komorebi together, and Cale named his Son after Joel. I wish our Sims could have more than just one attendant. If they could, he'd ask his Sons, Fox and all the members of his old dance club, plus Adam Lambert to stand up with him.

Joel and Cale took some time catching up on everything, but it was getting rather late by now and he had another gig the next day. He went home when the bartender announced last call.

sr0xqgh.png
    The next morning Cale tended his garden, the boys went to school and Sandy had work. When he arrived on the set, I had him incite cheers, which went over like a lead balloon. o.O I think he got one positive reaction, but everyone else was silent or frowned and waved him off. Ugh, I absolutely detest incite cheers.

Anyway, he and Easton practiced some lines together and then it was time to get ready for the shoot.

RVb3GKJ.png
    I should've had Cale forego the hair and make-up for his gig today, but I wanted to see what he'd be given. Not sure I like Cale as a blond. Especially with short hair. Honestly, I think Easton looks better in today's gig. Oh well...

"Here's to ye me Matey, the handsomest lad to sail the briney deep!"

mPDoqQA.png
    "Captain Dalton, ye flatter me."
    "Aye, tis true bucko, no need for fancy pants titles between us, I be Raff to ye, savvy? Bottoms up!"

wCG7vrW.png
    "Would ye care to visit me quarters later my fair buccaneer? Bottoms up be fun for more than just a drinkin' clap of thunder, Aye?"

4wIHXoa.png
    "Blimey Raff! Ye be three sheets to the wind!"

Mm8p9bo.png
    "Aye, but I be knowin' what me heart is tellin'. I want ye, now..."

orry6d3.png
    fcpEyFl.png
    "Shiver me timbers Raff, I be there, me heart be tellin' the same."
    "Aye, knew it to be true. I would surrender all the doubloons in me coffers to make ye mine."

unZggkv.png
    "Avast me hearties, all hands hoay, heave ho! Man-o-war be sailin' home!"

Q7UMwTw.png
    "Fire in the hole! Scurvy landlubbers be tryin' to scuttle us!"

zTeHXIO.png
    "Aye, we won't be sharin' bounty from me coffers or dance the hempen jig today me Hearties!"

NvJLwfn.png
    "Sink me! I be hit!"

fRA0btz.png
    "Give no quarter me hearties, I lost me sea legs...I be feedin' the fish...Blimey..."

XJHoKSy.png
    DKtRAMy.png
    Cale looked up to see what the other cast and crew thought of his performance as they all broke out in thunderous applause and cheers.
    (I guess they liked it.) He thought with a small smile.

UWZ1WQ3.png
    No, they didn't like it, apparently they LOVED it! Cale got Gold, a promotion to Superstar, nominated for another Accolade and best of all, he finished the Master Actor aspiration! Congratulations Cale! <3

KPa3im8.png
    I switched Cale to the World Famous Celebrity aspiration and sent him all over to try to get 25 positive reactions when he would incite cheers. Everywhere he went, he got one or two, but mostly negative. o.O Did I say how much I despise this animation? Anyway, he ran out of places to go in DSV so I sent him to the Narwahl Arms in Windenburg. That did the trick! He got the last five here needed to complete the aspiration! Congratulations again Cale! Yay! That got a cheer out of me! \o/

mS4Y0OY.png
    A couple of his old dance club members were there, so what better way to celebrate then do a group dance together with his friends, eh? Hi Jon and Dylan!

fHMIFLq.png
    Obviously I haven't updated them since Cale lived here. Sorry about that, they'll get updated for next month though. However, it kind of worked out since they still had their club uniform for their party outfits! They go well with Cale's cold weather outfit I think too. Would've been sweet if ALL the club members were there, but ah well.

Cale went home to Sandy and the boys soon after. Whew! Now I have to cement some plans I have for the rest of the month, build in Moonwood Mill and a few 'other' things. ;)

I hope y'all are having a great day/night! <3
    edited June 2022
    May 25 - Comraderie at the University of Britechester

britechester-at-sunset.png
    Dylan woke up the next morning with a smile on his face. Had it just been last night that he had gone on a date with Morgan? An actual date? He smiled again thinking about her...and if it wasn't for this darn curse, he would have kissed her...kissed her like he's wanted to kiss her ever since he met her.

dylan-in-the-am.png

Morgan was getting so hard to resist...the pull was getting so strong. Dylan didn't know how long he could hold back, before he took her in his arms and ripped the necklace from her throat and kissed her. He didn't understand these sudden urges that had taken hold of him. It's like wanting to kiss her had suddenly consumed him. It's all he could think about. Dylan had to get a grip...he had to end this curse...somehow...some way...he had to.

dylan-thinking-about-morgan.png

But for now, he had to try and concentrate on studying for his exams tomorrow and get these "wild" thoughts from his head. A nice cold shower should do the trick...the colder the better. Dylan got up and headed to the shower to try and clear his head.

the-colder-the-better-dylan-still-thinking-of-morgan.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Meanwhile, Cale was busy in the kitchen making something special for breakfast.

what-is-cale-making.png

Wolfgang had taken up painting. He was painting a rather chilling scene...who was this about? The spider and the butterfly....creepy thoughts there Wolfgang.

looks-like-wolfgang-has-taking-up-painting-that-is-a-very-chilling-painting.png

It looks like Cale made a bunch of food.

looks-like-cale-made-a-bunch-of-food.png

DJ is in the living room practicing darts for the next dart tournament.

dj-is-practicing-for-the-next-dart-tournament.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

They all needed a change of scenery, so they decided to head to the University of Britechester's Darby's Den to do some studying. DJ immediately practices his debate skills, while Dylan does some research.

they-headed-over-to-britechester-commons.png

Plus, Dylan still had to attend some lectures. He decides to attend one on becoming a leader.

dylan-becoming-a-leader.png

Morgan, meanwhile, had a student to tutor.

morgan-took-a-skill-class.png

morgan-tutor-1.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Cale decided to do some free throws on the basketball court out back. And, look, Aaron came for a visit, too.

aaron-comes-to-britechester.png

Hunter also shows up and it looks like they're having a hoops competition.

hunter-cale-and-aaron-play-basketball-together.png

ok-aaron-give-it-a-shor.png

aaron-gets-the-ball-in.png

Way to go Aaron...he got a basket! Woot!

hunter-mad-at-cale-for-some-reason.png
    cale-sprained-his-ankle.png

And Hunter is mad at Cale for some reason. Um...why are you mad...? Cale is the one who sprained his ankle. And just when Aaron thought he was winning the game, Cale, despite his sprained ankle, wins. How did he do that?

look-at-hunter-surprised.png
    even-with-a-sprained-ankle-cale-wins-the-basketball-hoop-competition.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There is also a Creativity Celebration going on at the quad, and Adam heads over to take a photo with Darby. Ah...yeah...school spirit and all!

ada-gets-a-selfie-with-darby.png

Of course, Robin, being a Foxbury student, decides to do a bit of mischief at the event and sprays Darby with a stink potion. What?

robins-shoots-some-stink-spray-at-darby.png

Adam: "Robin, where the heck did you get that?"

Robin laughs, "Oh, I have my sources," she grins, "Just be glad I didn't spray you..."
    pranked-the-rival-school.png

Adam looked at her, "You wouldn't...would you?" although from the way Robin looked at him, he wasn't too sure. Oh, he had a call.

adam-has-a-lot-of-girls-calling-him.png

Adam seems to have quite a lot of girls calling him. Oh and wasn't Archie Andrews one of Veronica Villareal's boyfriends? Yeah...go ahead...ask him out. He deserves someone better than her.

velma-must-be-massaging-the-guys-shoulder.png

Velma has decided to play her violin on the lawn in front of Darby's Den. Or perhaps she is massaging this sim's shoulders?

I guess the basketball game is over. Cale has now challenged Aaron to a debate, "Are Gnomes Cute or Creepy?"

cale-and-aaron-now-have-a-debate-are-gnomes-cute-or-creepy.png

Having been ousted from the podium, DJ continues a debate with himself in the bathroom.
    dj-is-chatting-to-himdelf-in-the-bathroom.png

And it looks like the debate is over, and Cale wins again. Wow! Cale is on a roll here.
    cale-also-wins-st-debta.png

Aaron decides it's time to do some studying, too. Um...that doesn't look like studying, Aaron.

aaron-playing-another-video-game.png

Dylan's lecture is finally done.
    lecture-on-leadership.png

And what does he do? Juggle his ball, of course.

juggling-his-ball.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan heads inside and does some studying while catching up with Hunter.

dylan-chatting-with-hunter.png

Aaron is now scrubbing the toilet. Oh Aaron...anything to get out of studying for those finals, eh?

aaron-cleaning-the-tilet-at-britechester.png

Wolfgang has the right idea, and heads over to the food cart for a snack...and coffee.

getting-some-food.png

Not long afterwards, Velma and Morgan head over to the food cart, too.

velma-and-morgan-grab-some-coffee.png

It's going to be a long night and they are planning on pulling an all-night study session. Sheesh! Let's hope they don't fall asleep during their exams.

pulling-an-all-nighter-cover-sun-term-2.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

The last post I did was dated May 24th, so just continuing on from there.

And it seems like someone else is thinking of kissing, too.

seems-like-someone-else-wants-to-kiss-too.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    Moving forward a little bit. Still not caught up with any more stories yet.
    March 11th - Through the Portal
    29TvN27.png

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited April 2023
    June 4
    lwZlx8iZ_o.jpg
    I'm gonna just be honest here. I have no idea how to approach posting for the rest of June. :grimace: I don't know if I want to go for my old technique of bunching a week of updates into a single post (like I did to finish up April and May) or post normally - in saying that, posting normally feels too... slow? If that makes sense. Unless I post multiple times in one day, but then that feels like it would be spamming and I don't want to do that either.

I've played so much now that Aaron's a four star celebrity already and has completed half of the World Famous Celebrity aspiration, while he's level 6 in the acting career and is on the final milestone for the acting aspiration (yes he already has his Starlight Accolade). So in a way, I guess it stresses me out that my gameplay is so far ahead of these updates, but that is totally my fault because I actually could have been posting much more since I finished uni. Sigh...
    Plus if I do go for the multiple days in one post thing, I can finish June before July begins IRL...

I did say in my last update that I wanted to completely skip the rest of DSV and send him to Moonwood Mill, but now that he's so close to actually completing the goals for June I kinda don't want to do that anymore (although with one final long play session I probably will finish DSV and then I can just play him in Moonwood Mill since I have a bunch of screenshots and have material for a lot of updates).

But also, it's the story aspect that I'm having the most trouble with. I mean, Aaron is a loner, why would he take to being famous (and thus being surrounded by fans and paparazzi and all that crap) so easily? Like nothing makes sense in Aaron's story for me anymore LOL this is what happens when you don't plan :joy: I did have proper ideas for this month but I've said before that I have no idea how to implement them properly, and it makes me frustrated. I had time to figure all that out too but procrastination is my middle name so I didn't :D Oops.
    I do have the storyline for why Aaron gets turned into a werewolf but now I'm thinking that won't come into play until after he gets 5 stars and completes both the GF aspirations.

Ugh okay anyway enough of my ramblings, on with these random screenshots...
    ~~~

So before Aaron and Hunter actually got married, Aaron became a Notable Newcomer but me being me totally forgot to put it in the update it belonged in (that being June 2) so here is the proof HAHA
    ItUvJpF.png

The very first thing they do after getting home from Mount Komorebi?
    BT3Wswl.png
    qcAkeMw.png

I sent Aaron out to the park immediately to continue playing his violin for more tips and fame
    obCPwjp.png

When will these celebs get it in their heads that no one likes incite cheers???!
    GleyaJP.png
    dhQbjif.png

Also I don't think I ever said HOW Elle is famous... she's a musician, and she plays the violin (well my version does anyway). I think my version of her has level 10 in the skill? I'd have to check haha. She's probably criticising Aaron's technique or something lol
    07TgAHT.png

At Orchid a Go Go, Aaron orders life-saving free bar chips.
    3bcQ6Oj.png

And eww, Thorne is here again.
    DOE9CaF.png

Aaron has a bit of singing skill so I put that to some use too.
    5xPpTSo.png
    Wz9mMSe.png

Blue arrived and gave him a tip, which was nice since she's more famous than he is :joy: Although yes she and Aaron are friends from the StrangerVille arc so it makes sense she'd be supporting him haha
    TrnKmFa.png
    e54Y6dN.png

UGH THORNE :rage:
    X3e6Mp1.png

As evidenced by the daily pic, Kenzie came to the lounge! Aaron hasn't seen her since... Windenburg? I think? Or maybe the last time he saw her was that weenie roast way back on January 29!
    wWOGDlh.png

And someone else came to the lounge too...
    tB5nNCB.png

Audax does not look happy (he probably found out that werewolves exist now HAHA). Once again, like with his appearance in StrangerVille, I could have done something story with this but... it's not happening lol
    dUjRqw2.png

Hunter was in the hot-tub when Aaron got home, so here have some eye-candy :tongue:
    vkfn9BU.png

Obligatory Yoshi pic ;)
    SFJYyO8.png

Hunter's paranormal investigator gig that night was at a very special location in Mount Komorebi...
    eMJQepR.png

It's Aaron's old shack! Now home to DramaticJedi's Krista Shelby! :smiley:
    RMH5F33.png
    tJjzAfe.png
    FTTe4K5.png
    ymxpf2g.png

I hope she appreciates the apple trees that Aaron had to leave behind ;)
    ZVyQNHY.png

Post edited by afai1261 on
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited June 2022
    Okay, comment time! To retain my sanity I'm going to just comment on posts from this page though I have read everything.

@RememberJoy
    Jun 22: Ugh your struggles with having no-one ask Adam for a selfie sound so frustrating! It is ridiculous, I agree!
    I was worried about that happening to Aaron, but the last time I played he did actually have someone ask for one, though I didn't notice until way after the fact because I was playing on 3x speed and just waiting for something to happen. But the aspiration counter ticked off 1/3.

Jun 23: And the selfie-less saga continues... I don't blame you for cheating to get that part done, can see how frustrating it would be since it's entirely dependent on other sims doing things and not your own.

Jun 24: Okay I'm sorry Adam but I laughed at that daily pic of him on fire :joy: Glad he could put himself out!
    Beautiful pic of the temple under the spoiler!
    Adam looks awesome with the treasure in this one, great capture!
    6lUqEVI.png

Jun 25: Hehe I love when the skeletons play xylophone on their ribcages!
    Also love skeleton Adam on his mop :joy::joy:
    And hilarious seeing him do yoga :D

@Shadami
    Hi hi! Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing Velma's adventures continue! With MAGIC! :smiley:

Mar 9: Aww, love the daily pic of Velma with Daphne <3
    WOW that is an impressive list of maxed skills! And her character values, too! :open_mouth:
    Seeing Velma's traits from the rewards store reminds me I really need to have Aaron spend his own satisfaction points, he has like 60,000 or something and has only bought the Carefree trait from the store :joy:
    Oh cool, you're using Wonderful Whims, right? I used that after Aaron met Hunter but I cannot remember Aaron's archetype traits at all lol. Then I just removed it because something about it was annoying me... Can't remember what though.

Mar 10: I love that you're giving yourself your own goals to complete for each month in addition to the aspirations.
    Never realised how extensive the RoM collections are! Especially all those wands! I really need to explore RoM more...

Mar 11: Love that a random kid just shows up out of the blue (get it? ;) ) and wants to learn how to knit :joy:
    HAHA the matching boots :D
    Scruberoo is such a useful spell and its especially great when it's the first spell learned!
    LOL Thorne is Velma's stan?

Mar 12: Congrats for finally completing Inner Peace!
    Aldo, don't be creepy! :joy:
    HAHA "oooooo, SHOPPING!!!"
    A stan stole Velma's potions??? That is so rude! I didn't even know stans could steal things! I don't think any of my famous sims have ever had a stan lol
    You'll learn to inferniate other sims instead of yourself one day, Velma ;):joy:
    Aww, Ray is adorable!
    At that last image... I've said it before and I'll say it again: Velma. Calm down :D

@Karababy52
    Jun 22: Ooh Cale looks gorgeous as a redhead! Though of course I'd say that since I like redheads and I love Cale :joy:
    Really, really love how you're coming up with characters and proper scripts so to speak for his acting gigs! Makes for a very fun reading experience!
    Congrats on his promotion!

~~~

Thank you so much!!! I don't think I actually teared up while writing the update, but I definitely did when rereading it after your comment ;)

Yes lol I took so long to write the vows because they had to be perfect! I started writing the update at 11:30pm, didn't post it until 1:52am... But then I knew what I wanted Aaron to say, Hunter was a lot harder.

Yeah I had to include that bit about werewolves in Hunter's vows - I'm not sure at this point how much he knows about werewolf lore or whatever but I guess it can function as some sort of foreshadowing since Aaron's going to be a werewolf soon... I don't know if I'm going to have Hunter take his ultimate vampire cure for him to be a werewolf too, but I have a scene planned (that I still need to stage and keep forgetting to because I'm awful LOL) that might drive him to take the cure. Still deciding how that will affect the rest of his and Aaron's story and what it means for when I decide they can do Forgotten Hollow. Or I know now that I can live with having Aaron as a werewolf and Hunter as a vampire, with my little experiment.

The facial expressions for the wedding animations are just so good. I adore the sentiment too! Though I do wonder if they'd have gotten that sentiment if they'd had their first kiss on the peak like I originally planned. I don't think so though, since I believe this sentiment takes the place of the Deeply in Love sentiment. And from my experience, they don't get Deeply in Love for first kisses, but will usually get it for marriage or engagement.

Yes! The pack is just so well made. I didn't think I'd ever say that about a TS4 pack after the disaster that was MWS, but I think it's true! And I don't even own MWS HAHA. Ah, two of my werewolves that I turned in game got werebies from provoking and fighting Greg! I thought that getting werebies was the only way to become a werewolf in game LOL, I didn't realise that you could ask a werewolf for the cursed bite :joy: Though with my first turned in-game werewolf, having her fighting Greg in the first place actually made sense since she's evil ;) But she's also squeamish so she was absolutely suffering the whole time :D

Fun fact: that werewolf is Maggie's current Straud Legacy-Bachelor heiress, Vlad's great-granddaughter Nemesis :smiley: (Rowan and Phoebe's daughter, Adonis and Galatea's granddaughter). Her vampire wife, Eden, is the sim I entered for her bachelorette that ended recently. Eden got eliminated on day 15 but she and Nemesis have been together in my game since November last year. They're one of my favourite couples. Even if Eden didn't win the bachelorette LOL

Like I said in the update I posted earlier, I decided not to skip the rest of DSV, so I am going to go through to the end of DSV ready for July to be my Moonwood Mill month. I'm almost finished with playing DSV anyway so I'm really close to being able to play with wolf Aaron. Very happy about that.
    I'm just debating if I want to get through all the DSV stuff with some larger updates like I did with April and May. I'll figure it out. Maybe I'll do some sort of time skip thing and get it all posted before the end of the month itself, and then get back to posting on the actual dates again. I've gotten really slack about that because I procrastinate too much :D

The only celebrities in my game that I actually like are my own ones, I don't like many of the premade ones though I do like Dustin Broke. I have to give him a makeover in all of my saves though, he was done dirty (what on earth even is that hair?)! I loved him in TS2. At the same time I don't even know why TS4 Dustin is famous in the first place :joy: Brytani and Thorne are at the top of my most hated list. Also I can tolerate Judith, but maybe I'll like her more if I give her a better hairstyle...

I've created two werewolves in CAS and turned some others in game, including Wolfgang Munch, Morgan Fyres and Ulrike Faust in my save with Nemesis, who gave each of them the cursed bite. They did not ask for it ;) Those poor sims (and yes Nemesis is a member of the Renegades, and yes each and every one of them hates her now :joy: But premade werewolf club! :tongue: Couldn't turn Max though since he's still a child)

Yup I knew Joel and Fox would be on the list of course, but I thought it was wishful thinking to throw Aaron's name in the ring :D So I didn't think my boy would be on the list! I was just like "nah, couldn't possibly be Aaron..." (And now yeah I see you chose Joel - he's definitely the best choice after all he and Cale have done together and of course the fact that Joe L. is named after him :) )

Oh good grief, he came back??? Hunter needs to learn about boundaries LOL

Oh yeah, about that, with Leo... I WAS going to enter him into Queenie's new legacy-bachelor, but after I discovered that she loved Eden from the Straud one I decided to enter her instead. BUT depending on who gets there first, Leo will be entered into either Maggie's next generation (though that is dependent on whether or not her heir is a werewolf, because entering a vampire into a werewolf bachelor/ette will be nothing but a total disaster) or Queenie's, and of course I'll tag you when I do ;) Also entirely dependent on the gender and sexuality of the heir :)
    Unless, by the time either of them get to the next gen, Leo aged up to teen in my OMOWOY save already, so it doesn't matter :joy: But I'd still tag you if I enter him.

~~~

Jun 23: Congrats to Cale for getting his Starlight Accolade!
    Haha he looks so confused! You earned it, Cale!
    Aww, love his acceptance speech, and that bit for his mother... okay I admit I teared up at that bit :D
    *squints* Is that... is that my boy Luca Cortes there in the black jacket? :open_mouth:
    XY9OgI5.png
    And a few pics later, I spy a Lonnie! Hi Lonnie!
    HzzYOjn.png

Jun 24: Okay please don't tell me that Cale's stepfather became a werewolf... Oh. Oh no. Or he was "always" a werewolf story wise but couldn't actually be one in game until now. OR that's not even Cale's stepfather at all. hehe Can't wait to find out, though I am worried for Cale...
    I laugh my head off every time my werewolves mark their territory (or I see a screenshot of it), it is disgusting and hilarious and I love that the pack includes it :joy:

Jun 25: Oh yeah, when Aaron held his meet and greet he got a bronze too even though I had it be without goals. I believe it's because of his reputation - sims with higher positive reputations start events with a higher score. Or that's what I've heard. Aaron has a pristine reputation I'm pretty sure, so if Cale has a high positive reputation it'll be the same for him. :)
    Man, what a bummer that you've got the same problem with the selfies! But Aaron actually did have someone ask him for one last time I played:
    SCqJtT2.png
    I was playing on 3x speed and had him doing absolutely nothing, then I checked after seeing him interact with a random sim and it had changed to 1/3. Though I don't think he accepted the request but it was just that a sim asked. So weird how it didn't work for you or RememberJoy but I would cheat it too, probably.
    HA I like how you had to specify that Sandy's not pregnant :D
    Oh wow, hello Aaron! What a throwback to his university wear ;) It's so good to see him in your game again!
    Okay what on earth is Adam giving Aaron that look for? :joy:

Jun 26: Had to be Joel for Cale's best man, I wouldn't have expected anyone else :)
    I hate incite cheers too, especially when my dignified celebrity vampire who'd never do such a ridiculous thing does it! *rolls eyes* It's absolutely daft.
    Hmm, I think Cale looks fine as a blond but he'd need a better beard in my opinion. Easton does look hot though, yes :D
    And on a similar note: gosh Aaron does not suit any of the acting gig looks at all, it's a shame LOL
    Finally finished with the aspirations, congratulations yet again, Cale!

Oops sorry for the novel :sweat_smile: I really need to learn to shut up sometimes :joy:

@LegacySims2017
    There was really no better place for these two to get married, than the top of the mountain where they first said they loved each other <3 Mount Komorebi is very special to them because of that :3
    AH DANG IT you're totally right, I should have brought Yoshi! After seeing Robin bring Pepper on her own excursion back in January, I said I needed to bring Yoshi on Aaron and Hunter's one! Ah well. They can always climb it again...
    Oops I've been meaning to have them throw a party with their friends to actually celebrate but keep forgetting :D

~~~

May 28: Aww, Paige and DJ look so relaxed in the Onsen. Excited for their wedding and how DJ will fare as an actor! :smiley:

@SoulGal7
    May 25: Ooh, never realised how big Dylan's biceps are until now, wow!
    Be strong, Dylan!
    Good grief Wolfgang, are you okay? :D
    Ayyy, hey there Aaron and Hunter! Love Hunter and Cale cheering for Aaron's basket!
    Poor Cale spraining his ankle though! Hunter, what is wrong with you? :joy:
    LOL at Hunter and Aaron's faces at Cale's unexpected win!
    Oh and of course Aaron loses the debate too, what a surprise...
    HAHA Aaron doing literally everything other than studying :joy::joy: He is ACTUALLY me!!! He looks so guilty that you caught him playing videogames too, love it!
    That sly smile is perfect :D
    aaron-playing-another-video-game.png
    Post edited by afai1261 on
    edited July 2022
    May 26 - Oh No! It's The Final Exams - Term 2

oh-no-its-the-final-exam.png\
    It's the morning of the final exams, and everyone in the house is doing some last minute studying.

dj-feeling-sick.png

And maybe it's nerves, but DJ is suddenly feeling sick.

dj-is-sickj.png

DJ grabs a glass of orange juice and hope that it works. Yes! It does.

drank-oj-dj.png

Dylan went over all his notes and realized that he hadn't finished his Mischief homework. Oh my gosh! Dylan...your exam is in 2 hours! Gert a move on it.

dylan-realized-that-he-hadn-t-done-his-mischief-homework-omg.png

And the first one off to exams is Cale. He looks rather confident...doesn't he?

1st-one-off-to-their-finals-cale.png

Throughout the day, the roomies headed off and came back from exams. And then it was a waiting game for the final grades. And boom! They were in!

term-2-grades-robin.png

term-2-grades-cale.png

term-2-grades-adam.png

For someone who hates knitting, Adam did rather well.

term-2-grades-dj.png

term-2-grades-velma.png

term-2-grades-wolfgang.png

term-2-grades-morgan.png

term-2-grades-dylan.png

Woot! Great job everyone! And it was a good idea that Dylan didn't have a bet with Morgan on who would get the better grades, because it would have been a stalemate. They both aced both their courses.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And then it was time to choose courses for Term 3. They were back to signing up for 4 courses again.

robin-term-3-courses.png

robin-won-a-scholarship-for-term-3.png

Robin gets the Britechester Resident Scholarship. Robin opts for an option course in Fitness, which goes well with her Lifeguarding job.

cale-term-2-courses.png

Cale still has some hot-headed issues and thought he would take a course in Wellness to help curb these tendencies.

adam-term-3-courses.png

img

Adam gets two scholarships, and one is in Athletics, which means that Barista job will be over. Since Adam liked to play chess, his option course seemed like a logical choice.

term-3-courses-dj.png

term-3-scilarship0s-dj.png

DJ also got a scholarship in Athletics. Looks like Adam and DJ from Britechester will be going against Dylan from Foxbury in soccer. Hope there won't be any tension in the house over that. Taking an option course in Fitness seemed like a "win-win" strategy.

velma-term-3-courses.png

term-2-scholarship-vela.png
    Velma gets a Britechester resident scholarship. Wow! How many are they handing out this term? Velma needed to increase her painting skill, and an option course in Realism painting seemed like a good idea.

wolfgang-term-3-coures.png

Wolfgang decided to take an option course in Cooking. Oh geez..."goopy" doesn't sound too appetizing.

morgan-term-3-coures.png

Morgan is really hoping for that internship in Selvadorada, so takes an option course to learn more about the culture.

dylan-term-3-courses.png

Dylan decided he needed to "up" his mind control exercise to beat this curse, so took an option course in Critical Thinking. He so hoped this would help.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Aaron, Hunter and the other challenge sims were all signed up for 1 course so that they wouldn't flunk out. Unfortunately, the grade pop-up doesn't come up for other households, just the one you are playing. So, don't know how everyone else is doing.

Aaron's Term 3 course. He has GPA: B
    aaron-term-2.png

Hunter's Term 3 course. He has GPA: B-
    hunter-term-3-course.png

For Dylan and the other challenge sims in the house, taking 2 courses in one term seemed like a good idea for story purposes; however, now Dylan has to go 2 more terms before he graduates. Slow-going on this.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top