Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spa Day Refresh - 18 Nail Recolors (updated June 2022)

SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
edited June 2022 in CAS Custom Content
Just bumping this one as my original nail recolors file probably stopped working long ago as EA rearranged their nail textures. I've created a new, perfect for a bit more classy ladies who prefer medium length nails that are not green or blue ;) With this cc file you get easier access to many versions of red/pink, which I assume is what we use the most.

Free download from my blog.

nail-thumb.jpg

I think EA should have added way more reds and pinks, so I created a set of 18 additional nail recolors for the new nail system. They are for the medium nail length only, as that is the length my sims will mostly use. Two bright reds were added after the thumb was done.

This addition requires the Spa Day pack to work.
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
Post edited by Simmerville on

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    I really like #16! Thank you for sharing these!
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    I really like #16! Thank you for sharing these!

Thanks! I still don't get it why EA decided to offer only one red and one pink. Especially females have the talent to see tons of nuances of red, which might be the reason why we have so many different red nail polishes in RL. I'd be happy with 5 in game, though :)
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Old version stopped working some time ago. If you still want a recolor file of the medium spa day nails - 16 versions incl. French tips) - intended for classy/society, then grab the new version from my blog! :)

nail-thumb.jpg