Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves Positivity Thread

Comments

• DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    @Scrapdash I'm not sure if she has or not. I've spent a lot of my time with Ava, Lou, and Evie, and let me tell you what, that little doll is a handful. Evie keeps her parents very busy.😉 I switched over and played Rory for a short time last night. I had her come back to the Wildfangs hangout where she decided to do the hangout pose. As she's leaning against the wall who should come tottering through the back of shot...Evie. I think I may need to sit down and explain to Ava and Lou how this whole parenting thing works. On the upside thanks to her nocturnal stroll Evie who only aged up to toddler two sim days ago is now just short of level 3 motor skills. Actually that may be bad since it's only going to make her more adventurous.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I'm not into werewolves and basically didn't play them in the Sims3. I loved everything about the Sims 3, but never quiet warmed up to most of the supernaturals except vampires and mermaids. I did think the fairies were cute. Plant sims were neat because you could plant a baby one. I wasn't hoping for much with this one, but I'm pleasantly surprised. I actually love quiet a bit of build/buy. The world is really nice except for the very few lots; if they didn't want to have to fill them, then why not place at least 3-4 more empty ones for us to fill? CAS has some neat stuff. I bought the game right away, but because of real life, I've only actually got to look around and not had a chance at the actual gameplay. I plan to do that now. Just saying that touches like the log furniture, the moon mirror, new kid toys, and just the way the world is laid out are really nice touches.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I'm having immense fun with the Eat Anything power. It enables so many objects to be eaten that really make sense: The decorative fruit bowls, the cookie jar, doggie treats from Cats & Dogs or the medicine stashes. The angry animation fits so well, I mean, which werewolf enjoys taking their de-worming pill? Nobody!
    A bit on the morbid side, but one of mine couldn't resist chewing on bones in a Selvadoradan ruin. After he was done "playing" with the skeleton, it was reduced to dust. Of the spear (throw stick! throw stick!) nothing was left either.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    Toddler werewolves can get angry moodlets for their fangs coming in. They can also viciously play with toys. I love this.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    The look of the werewolves has grown on me A LOT. I really like the way they look the more I see them. The only thing I mainly want to mod on them is the feet and change the fur with more of an alpha texture to match the rest of my game.
    But I've been reading people's werewolf stories on Tumblr and I'm even staring to like the werewolves with clothes. I've seen some really really cool ones.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    The legs could look better, but oh well.
    Just having a new Occult in the game makes it more fun, and I haven't even begun to explore the pack yet.

Granted, the first rampage created a festival of negative hits towards my Wolfs relationship with the rest of the family, but I managed to scare a few untrusty people (out for a walk in the middle of the night... alone?), and a valuable lesson learned. Next time, I'll be sending him to the Landgraabs. A vampire will unlock the door and leave just before the rampage starts.

Good fun.

Extra shoutout to some of the B/B items. A chair made out of tires? A bench that is really a log, moss and some fungus? Barrels? A bus where you can place your bar? This is the kind of stuff I like to get for my off-the-grid lots.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    This new world...I am totally in love with it. I'm sure it will become a favorite of mine and give me hours of enjoyment. I'm still learning how to navigate through the process of playing with werewolves because this is my first experience with any type of occult. But I have to say it's a challenge. One that will probably require a few 'me days' before I know what I am doing. The fact the werewolves aren't as frightening as the ones in Sims3 is a huge plus. There's just something about the Sims4 ones that make playing them fun. And believe me, I never thought playing any kind of occult would appeal to me on any level. I'm happy I decided to go through the hours long process of updating my game and mods after a year of avoiding that headache because if I hadn't, I would have missed out on trying something new and exciting. I purchased three packs the other day: the wedding pack, the camping kit and the werewolves game pack. Now my Sims have a lot more to do and I have two new worlds to explore and populate. And werewolves!! :D
  • LJKLJK Posts: 257 Member
    edited June 2022
    I am in love with this pack. As someone who didn't think much about Werewolves and how they could be interesting, this pack is some of the best work the Sims team has done in terms of occults. That's the short of it. The long will be in a spoiler.
    nQtu4sa.png

Meet Ginerva Rossi. Appearance-wise, she's based off Ymir from Attack on Titan since I, uh... think that character's very attractive, heh. Which means this Sim is kind of my latest "Sim crush". XD Plus, I wanted a tough gal to be my first Werewolf and Ymir seemed tough to me, so out came her. Here's her Werewolf form:

t1syJXX.png

She smokes, drinks, likes to party, and get into fights. But her Werewolf side gave her even more depth. Her first temperment that I got randomly is Hates Being Wet. So she doesn't shower, doesn't swim, and prefers to stay in when it's raining. It's currently spring in my game in Moonwood Mill, so it rains pretty often, forcing me to have her stay in or deal with an increase in Fury. She prefers to clean herself via grooming, which really helps the immersion of actually being a Werewolf.

Her second temperment is Carnivore. It took me a bit to figure out what this one was asking for because initially, I would have her cook meat-related food and she'd still get angry. I knew that I could have her hunt for food, but she hadn't unlocked that ability yet. But it turns out, fishing works and she lives very close to a lake with a fishing spot. So I made her hate cooking and prefer to fish and hunt for food. :D

bqGbXja.png

She's all bloody because she got in a fight with some of the premade Werewolves in the pack and it didn't really work out in her favor, heh.

She's a Slob, a trait I don't usually use as I prefer to play Neat Sims, but I figured it'd work here and it really does. I also like to, when she gets too angry, have her lash out and destroy stuff around her home. She likes to fix stuff, so she doesn't mind breaking them to help deal with her rage. :D

Mf1P9CQ.png

After this, the bed got scratches all over it. I kept them because I think it fits very nicely!

Her third temperment is Frisky, which hasn't activated much because she's usually either Confident from being Self-Assured, Angry from being Hotheaded and making a lot of enemies as she likes to rampage around as a Werewolf, and Uncomfortable as she gets into a lot of fights and doesn't always win. I also use Slice of Life, so even when she does win, which is pretty often, she's still sore afterwards. Sometimes Dazed too, if she loses too much. But she's working on winning those fights.

moLQxdN.png

Her last temperment is Restless Animal, she gets very tense being indoors. This one doesn't activate too often either as I usually make her spend time outside. Heck, she'll go hours without being home because she can just relieve herself by marking her territory, sleep outside, groom herself, and fish. This pack has made it possible for a Sim to be completely self-sufficient without a home and I love it so much.

Fantastic work from the team. I am so surprised that I am typing this, but in my opinion, Werewolves are the best occult in The Sims 4 right now. This occult has made me adopt an entirely new way of playing using a kind of Sim I'd normally never play. My other main Sim is Neat, nice, a good person, he'd never do the stuff she's done. But she is the complete antithesis and it's been a blast so far. Great pack. It makes me hope very much that this isn't the last occult pack we're getting because I'd love to see more work from the people that made this pack possible.
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    The werewolves fit in so well it's like they're old friends coming home for a visit! I'm finding a lot of variety between the types of werewolves and also the children of werewolves! It was so fun unlocking the mystery of dormant wolves! (I"m sure you can look online for what they are, but I found them in the lore). Great pack and I think in some ways it exceeds Vampires.
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I am in love with this pack! & it fits perfectly in my rotational occult Save, that is mainly vampires and spellcasters. The world is just amazing! Even though it's small, it feels big since my Sims can explore so much of the world without a loading screen.

The animation for the werewolf transformation - love! My Sim's first werewolf transformation occurred while his fiance was giving birth at the hospital. Dude, like rampaged the entire hospital....omg, such a blast playing that. & it just opened up some great storylines for my Sims. The baby....I had no idea was werewolf....but I heard this baby crying, mixed in with a howl.

This is the first pack, where I feel they put in a lot of detail, which is usually hit or miss for Sims 4. I'm enjoying exploring this pack and finding new things. The lore is amazing. & I actually find this pack a bit challenging, dare I say....as I honestly didn't know how to level my werewolf up at first or how to get into a Pack. So I love not everything being at my fingertips and having to explore a bit. It's added a fresh perspective to my gameplay.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I am in love with this pack! & it fits perfectly in my rotational occult Save, that is mainly vampires and spellcasters. The world is just amazing! Even though it's small, it feels big since my Sims can explore so much of the world without a loading screen.

The animation for the werewolf transformation - love! My Sim's first werewolf transformation occurred while his fiance was giving birth at the hospital. Dude, like rampaged the entire hospital....omg, such a blast playing that. & it just opened up some great storylines for my Sims. The baby....I had no idea was werewolf....but I heard this baby crying, mixed in with a howl.

This is the first pack, where I feel they put in a lot of detail, which is usually hit or miss for Sims 4. I'm enjoying exploring this pack and finding new things. The lore is amazing. & I actually find this pack a bit challenging, dare I say....as I honestly didn't know how to level my werewolf up at first or how to get into a Pack. So I love not everything being at my fingertips and having to explore a bit. It's added a fresh perspective to my gameplay.

Coming home to my computer tomorrow and I cannot wait to try this pack! Have been sitting here on the sideline reading about all the fun stuff.

Will be fun to see what kind of mods there are for werewolves as well.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited July 2022
    Deleted. Accidentally posted on wrong thread.
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    The baby howls are just the cuuuuuuutest thing.
    @BlueR0se I was playing with my werewolf family last night and I was controlling the toddler. I had her howl, mom and dad where right there and answered her howl in unison, and since they were outside in the distance came that answering howl from somewhere far away. I so wish we could capture that in a picture because it was the cutest and most spine-tingling moment all rolled up in one.
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    Omg I legit gasped when I saw this had come out. This is the one pack I’ve always wanted - so excited!
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    @BlueR0se I was playing with my werewolf family last night and I was controlling the toddler. I had her howl, mom and dad where right there and answered her howl in unison, and since they were outside in the distance came that answering howl from somewhere far away. I so wish we could capture that in a picture because it was the cutest and most spine-tingling moment all rolled up in one.

It is at times like these that I feel like I miss out on something by playing with sound off. Maybe I should play with headphones next time I play with werewolves.
    Atreya33 wrote: »

It is at times like these that I feel like I miss out on something by playing with sound off. Maybe I should play with headphones next time I play with werewolves.

I would highly recommend it. I was mistaken about the howl in the distance, you can hear it indoors as well. The house has to be quiet, the sims house and yours, to really hear it, but it is sooo cool. It comes as an answer to your werewolf's call. The first time I heard it I couldn't believe it. It gives me good goosebumps when it happens.

And if you've never heard a toddler howl it is the cutest thing you've ever heard. I just melt when I hear my little werewolf howl, especially when mom is teaching her how to.

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited July 2022
    I'm always late to the party. Just now getting around to playing with the werewolves pack and I just had to say how desperately in love I am with moonwood mills. I loved it before but now that I got to really roam the world and get a good look at everything this is my number 1 😍😍😍😍 it's everything I wanted in a forest world. Definitely moving all of my sims here lol. All who can fit at least. Can wait to see an in game view of the school pack world because it looks similar.

Werewolves are a lot of fun to designing! I'm remaking the pack members and making some Werewolves of my own. Then I have a lot of building to do before I can jump into the gameplay adventures!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • DiassaDiassa Posts: 156 Member
    There are some aspects of this pack that could be better, but short story short - I have so much fun! The perks tree is awesome. I love how you can scare people, live in a wild and devour objects. My werewolf sim is a young adult female. She is maxed out and she is alpha of Wilfangs. I have beaten Greg three times in a row! Now she is pregnant and expecting a baby with her vampire husband. I am curious, what their children turn to be (I want them to have at least two or maybe three). I love Lou and Kristopher :) And the lore of Moonwood Mill. It's awesome, so much depth.
      The Sages appreciation club
    RcdS04K.jpg
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Just started playing with Werewolves myself and it is so much fun! A great addition to the game :)
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    edited July 2022
    The cas makes me happy :smile: My spellcaster/medium teen looks so nice in one of the sweater dress combos and there are some other very nice clothes too.

This dress:
    UNqqtUm.png
    Post edited by haisin on
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

For me the Werewolves GP is one of the bests packs from the entire franchise <3<3<3

QIAgwuZ.png?1
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited July 2022
    Just bought Werewolves (and pre-ordered High School Years), and I’m already loving the CAS and werewolf customization! 😍🐺

If only we could add scars from human form into werewolf form, but that’s a tiiiiiny nitpick, and I am still pleasantly surprised at the good amount of customization we can do on the werewolves! 🤗👍

I just made a family of two with a mermaid and a werewolf, so there shouldn’t be any occult animosity between them, and I am just loving the look of the world so far. Can’t wait for my sims to settle in and meet the inhabitants! 🙂 (I also plan to use My Wedding Stories pack stuff once I have my sims engaged and have enough friends to invite over, hehe.)

One thing that got my attention was how fast my werewolf seemed to be getting hungry. He ran in and I had him cook with the mermaid. He was scarfing down the food like he was absolutely starving. Is that normal for Sim-weres or a glitch, lol? 😄

There were lots of nice ripped clothing for CAS, which would be great for some types of fight scenes or messy characters. I really like how much stuff the pack adds to the game.

I finally figured out how to take screenshots in Sims 4, so I will be happily posting some screenies of my mixed-occult family over time as I explore how to live with a werewolf, lol.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited July 2022
    I am downloading right now.
    I think I will make Lenny Shutter from TS3 in a new save.

He was a werewolf in my game from that series.
    I think I will also make Katelyn Missoni (Witch), Xara Garnier (Fortune Teller/Witch CAS Sim), Yuri Choi (Scientist CAS sim).

Put them all together in TS4 and let them run into each other with the eerie feeling of knowing one another,
    Yeah, because they all lived together in a parallel universe. Another character, Zane Delacroix, is an ex-vampire already in my game.
    The only missing Character will be Ellowen, AKA, Sithia, a faerie.

I will just play them up to a point and leave it.
    If we ever get faeries, I will have them go on a search for a faerie they only have vague dreams of.
    But I will start with Lenny the werewolf for now.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    @LatinaBunny @CK213 We're a month into the pack and I'm still having as much fun with it as I did on day one. I hope you enjoy it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top