Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    Harley and their dog Howl
    fUM5gri.png
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Just caught this amazing facial expression on this NPC child while my paranormal investigator sim was at their house for a gig.

b2cw9CI.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited June 2022
    Grandma and Grandpa took the twins to Granite Falls to give their mother a break after losing Ben.
    52172519830_af6eb46a93_h.jpg
    By this point it's been almost two weeks since he died :(
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    edited June 2022
    A snapshot of Erik's Music Room. Yes, each of those trophies are Starlight Accolades for Best Song. With another pending.

LEjUFaz.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited June 2022
    Jessie marked her territory and random paparazzi showed up to complain. :sweat_smile:

dkUAgp3.png
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    @Kimmer It must be "Celebrities Behaving Badly" day.

"You're standing in front of my home wanting to get a look at me! Fine, take a good look!"
    3s1qrZP.png

This paparazzi got the shock of her life. One minute she's pestering Judith, she turns around to talk to another sim behind her. While she's doing that I have Judith pop into her wolf form. I guarantee that pap wasn't expecting to turn back around and be nose to nose with a werewolf.
    pAIKlxB.png?1
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited June 2022
    tMv7FbH.png

wonderful! using a telescope and immediately a murderous meteorite killed Sofia... thank god she lives on a farm that also grows death flowers ^_^ so she is allowed to keep breathing that delicious country air and grim has a nice fresh flower to add to his collection.
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,075 Member
    Young Danny tries to repair a wind turbine in his back garden:
    Danny: "Hmm, better get my dad (Max) to do this"
    Also Danny: "Actually, maybe this is a job for uncle Tom"

OgXJaoK.png
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,573 Member
    Bella is not taking being replaced lightly. She went home to find a house full of people calling themselves "Goth!" And none of them recognize her. What is happening? Yet, Bella is from a strong bloodline. Ancient ancestors and powerful spirits are coming to her aid! She'll get her family back!

lscDHka.png
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    @Kimmer It must be "Celebrities Behaving Badly" day.

"You're standing in front of my home wanting to get a look at me! Fine, take a good look!"
    3s1qrZP.png

This paparazzi got the shock of her life. One minute she's pestering Judith, she turns around to talk to another sim behind her. While she's doing that I have Judith pop into her wolf form. I guarantee that pap wasn't expecting to turn back around and be nose to nose with a werewolf.
    pAIKlxB.png?1

now if only we could tear those paparazzi pests to schreds....ohh well peeing on their shoes is a nice start!
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    @DaniRose2143 omg I love Judith the werewolf
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    @DanmanNefarius I messed up and that paparazzi caught me sort of napping. I was so focused waiting for the surprise I forgot to have my finger ready to hit pause. I missed her expression of shock. She really wasn't expecting werewolf Judith.

@mightysprite Her fame quirks and traits along with the temperaments the game handed her and the perks I pick out should work together terrifically to create mayhem. The one I'm waiting for is her vain street quirk. I so want to see a werewolf that has to stop her rampage to freshen up. Her refined palate isn't doing much to help her out. That might have something to do with her cravings for raw meat and my desire to have her eat the furniture. I do sooo enjoy that one. I can't wait for the Starlight Accolades. Judith is going to truly become legendary when I get done with her there.๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‡
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    1) Back up all sims 4 folders
    2) Update all mods and Alpha CC
    3) Update Game
    4) Extensively Test updates in New Sims 4 Folder (fix any problems)
    5) Test updates in actual saved games
    6) Buy and Install Werewolves GP
    7) Create Werewolf and play for 18+ hours straight
    "And that's when i fell for.........
    The Leader of the Pack"
    vbvbvdq.jpg
    Trigger Rawlins
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    Wonder what she saw
    arYD7e9.png
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited June 2022
    Last screenshot from a recent game play scenario test.
    I took control of my Style Influencer sim, sent her to her fashion boutique business, and had her invite of my photographer sim for a meeting in her office. I then called up one of the models they use. By then the Paparazzi arrived and were taking pictures everywhere.

I had my Style Influencer sim ask the model to model what she was currently wearing, and then they went down to have her fitted for an outfit.
    I switch over to model sim and had her try on one of the dresses from a mannequin; an outfit that my Style Influencer had put together. The photographer went back to his studio and had a photo-shoot with that dress.
    06-24-22_9-06-24_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I really enjoyed that. I like the dynamic between the three sims and will probably have them meet up once in while just for the sake of immersion. I am working on a modeling career mod. I found one earlier, but it no longer works and has not been updated in a long time. I think I would rather make my own anyway. I will probably make a custom trait and some whims to support my new game play.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Father Winter still turns up even if you don't have a fireplace like the Ramsays!
    mceAQ6B.png
    e3b1PZo.png

My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
    @GirafHuntr Are those poses done with the pose pack?
    @Brd709 I've started using various pose packs, yes. The large group shot is from one called Thanksgiving Family Posepack
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Vlad as a party dude.

I don't play pre-mades, but Vlad keeps showing up in this save every time my vampire goes out to any nightclubs, so I gave the guy a new look to better fit what he seems to want to be... at least in this save. :lol: He and a random townie talk to my vamp (not in the shot).

WD8yc0M.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    @Brd709 I've started using various pose packs, yes. The large group shot is from one called Thanksgiving Family Posepack

Are these updated regularly or will they conflict with mods like MCCC?
  • lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Hi @Brd709 , I think I can help answer that! I've been playing with poses for years, and I've never had to update the pose package files. I've had the pose player mod break on me once, but usually that mod also withstands through various sims game updates. The pose player mod and the pose files themselves shouldn't interfere with any other mods...or at least the creators I download from don't seem to interfere.
    ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ๐–ฅธ ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited June 2022
    Never had a ghost in the household before, so had no idea this happens when they possess a bonfire. Not sure if Rory dropped her trash because she got scared or she wanted to add to the shabby decor of the pack hangout.

2R6RRBm.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    @Netzspannung That's incredible. I just so happen to have a bonfire and cemetery on the same lot but never thought they might interact!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    @blueybluesky She saw her boyfriend fooling around with her best friend?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top