Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

After Life

Playing ghosts can be annoying, because of their needs and constant hauntings, well the hauntings aren't too bad. I was interested in playing a ghost, but it was annoying it still had needs, plus why can't we have a graveyard? A ghost world where you can rest for the entire time until you are resurrected again.

Mainly I want a graveyard or cemetery for the sim characters who died. I don't want to have to collect it all myself.

Comments

• Sol_RisingSol_Rising Posts: 20 Member
    I know the Sims 3 has cemetery's, I don't remember if the previous games before that did though. It doesn't make sense really for no cemetery to be in TS4 even after all this time.

My inconvenient solution was simply to move all my sims headstones to a generic lot solely created for well, dead sims. It works, but it's the manual work needed that's a problem.

A cemetery, especially one that works like the TS3 one is something that needs to be implemented sometime in the future.
    Played TS2, TS3, and obviously TS4. Systems I played the Sims on are GameCube, Xbox 360/One, PS3/4, and now primarily the PC.
    fRPtyvE.png
    The picture is from my ROBLOX game. Yep, I'm a ROBLOX developer and proud to be one.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited June 2022
    A ghost game pack like Vampires or Werewolves would be what I want. Ghost should get their own skill tree! Along with a Western ghost town world, where only ghosts live.
    340fad79-d310-43f3-ae1d-c589747878ab_w1200_r1_fpx50.67_fpy50.jpg
    Ghost should have new interactions, gameplay objects and even the ability to possess Sims and make them playable.

A Fortune Teller career could also return, with a local fortune teller Sim living in the world. And a local graveyard lot.
    a256aFi.gif
  • morganlefayemorganlefaye Posts: 178 Member
    @FreezerBunnyCowplant I love the idea of a ghost town of a western town that would be cool or "when death is boring, visit the ghost town amusement park where no sleep is required live it out your after life fantasies!"
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited June 2022
    A ghost game pack like Vampires or Werewolves would be what I want. Ghost should get their own skill tree! Along with a Western ghost town world, where only ghosts live.
    Ghost should have new interactions, gameplay objects and even the ability to possess Sims and make them playable.

A Fortune Teller career could also return, with a local fortune teller Sim living in the world. And a local graveyard lot.

09-03-21-12-54-58-AM.png

Do you have Paranormal? They have a Paranormal stuff pack. They have a freelancer career where you can be a paranormal investigator.

In City Living there's also a Fortune teller NPC that'll give your sim a reading at a festival event.

The ghost tend to get culled a lot from my game. So, I'm not even sure it would be possible to have a ghost town without using cheats to flag them. When I was playing Moonwood Mill I had a ghost come to the lot with the spooky trait. That was how I learned my female sim from Sulani recently died because she floated passed my sim.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    I’d love a Netherworld where you can interact with your dead ancestors and visit the Grim Reaper’s house. Lots of fire, lava and simstone!
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    edited June 2022
    I agree we need an ghost game pack that ghost needs an skill trees, their own cemetery lots like in the sims 2 & 3, their own hidden world in afterlife, & etc. I also interesting wanted to had the “Grim Reapers Freelance Career” features if add in the GP (or maybe in another pack) so you can work as an Grim Reapers to help ghost who happens to die any death to take their soul to the afterlife. I kind of want another new features add in the GP for sims if they die as ghost & revived, there an slim chances they will come back with psychic power (or healing power) to be able to healing any sims who got hurts from skiing or anything danger sports, eating poison plants, get sick from any illness (disease or virus), & reading sims minds. Maybe if Psychic sims works as a Fortune Teller career & new freelance career as Psychic Healers, their bonus money will increased extra more then normal sims bonus money.
    SnaveXs wrote: »

09-03-21-12-54-58-AM.png

Do you have Paranormal? They have a Paranormal stuff pack. They have a freelancer career where you can be a paranormal investigator.

In City Living there's also a Fortune teller NPC that'll give your sim a reading at a festival event.

A paranormal investigator isn‘t the same as a Fortune Teller. In Sims 3 Supernatural we had a proper fortune telling career.

Fortune tellers were once planned for Sims 4, but never finalized. Players have found this fortune teller outfit in the game files
    16243216900_15bf9b67e8_c.jpg
    FortuneTellerTextures.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I would love a Hades Netherworld Underworld with lots of Ancient Mythology Lore. :p
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member

09-03-21-12-54-58-AM.png

A paranormal investigator isn‘t the same as a Fortune Teller. In Sims 3 Supernatural we had a proper fortune telling career.

Fortune tellers were once planned for Sims 4, but never finalized. Players have found this fortune teller outfit in the game files

Oh Ok. I'm not a Sims 3 player. I'm a Sims 1-2 player. I didn't know there was a fortune teller career but since the topic was ghost. I was thinking isn't there already a paranormal career for a ghost town. I also knew about the fortune teller NPC in City Living. Sims can ask about their love life from an NPC. I just never knew fortune telling or a psychic was a playable career for Sims.
    edited June 2022

09-03-21-12-54-58-AM.png

Oh Ok. I'm not a Sims 3 player. I'm a Sims 1-2 player. I didn't know there was a fortune teller career but since the topic was ghost. I was thinking isn't there already a paranormal career for a ghost town. I also knew about the fortune teller NPC in City Living. Sims can ask about their love life from an NPC. I just never knew fortune telling or a psychic was a playable career for Sims.

Fortune tellers worked at this caravan and you have the option to trick people and give them a false fortune tell
    maywood-glen-ii-test-2.jpg
    You have two career branches. Either become a medium or a scam artist
    a256aFi.gif
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    I want to be able to control my dead Sim. Can we get into fights with the Reaper?
  • morganlefayemorganlefaye Posts: 178 Member
    @Gamer_34567544 I'm not sure but I would have loved to... now I can't remember what I was thinking about.