Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lilith or Rory?

Β«13
Let's end this once and for all. Which occult leader do you prefer? Lilith or Rory?

Lilith or Rory? 88 votes

Lilith
50%
Wrenrykeekee53AnmirlaSchantalToriesclevenger08MilutinMujovichalloweenchildbenson2006Missmagoo2annaliese39sof2106sillyangel0906Wintermist_SWEAineMDianaSimsBreazonamusteniMicemSimsPamtastic72 44 votes
Rory
50%
bshag4lvDalenina042475Sara1010PIcewolfMartinvAlrynnelemmeleelanorbretonsimgirl1010freindlylolcchant86Moon_WillowYautjagirlmlmeadowskiwi84BabykittyjadeFinvolablueyblueskyDanmanNefariusMoonfoxNightcry 44 votes

Comments

• TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Lilith
    Lilith rules. Vampires rule.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited June 2022
    Lilith
    Vlad? Greg?
    Rory and Lilith are both not evil enough for my needs :<

Judith Ward? :lol:
    she is vampire in my save I guess she is milady evil

I guess I still prefer Lilith out of two though
    I find her easier to slot in how I play

and the purple + yellow color scheme in her design is *chefs kiss*
    although I did give her makeover so thats probably clouding my judgement :lol:

+maybe its just that I've actually played her meanwhile I don't have werewolves yet to really get to know Rory

and from Rorys design I'm really just getting me on 8th grade
    instead of like ''oh a person i would friend'' and its making it all harder for me to find her cool :sweat_smile:
    maybe once I get my hands on the pack I'll figure it out
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Rory
    Rory could kick Lilith's butt, hands down. Have you seen this chick? She's obviously a master of MMA! Put 'em both in the octagon, and it's over in 2 rounds tops.

...And, of course, Caleb and Lou would just be standing on the side, watching the fight all anime shocked. Then they'd just turn to each other in that moment and go, "Why are girls so scary?"
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Lilith
    How about both.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Lilith
    I love Lilith <3
  • BlueBananaSimsBlueBananaSims Posts: 51 Member
    Rory
    I don't personally care for the occult, but oh my if Rory isn't exactly my type
  • viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    Rory
    Lilith isn't really a leader. That would be Vlad if there was a vampire leader.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    Rory
    Rory and it's not even close. Lilith goes to sleep in her coffin wearing pajamas with pictures of Rory on them.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited June 2022
    Rory
    Lilith is not a leader, so it's got to be Rory.
    If Vlad would've been the option for vampire leader I would've chosen him. Also I prefer Kristopher as a werewolf leader, Rory has only one other member on her "pack".
    edited June 2022
    Lilith
    Lilith is a leader. She has an aspiration of creating her own vampire clan and the vampire creation ability.
    Rory
    Vlad? Greg?
    Rory and Lilith are both not evil enough for my needs :<

Judith Ward? :lol:
    she is vampire in my save I guess she is milady evil

I guess I still prefer Lilith out of two though
    I find her easier to slot in how I play

and the purple + yellow color scheme in her design is *chefs kiss*
    although I did give her makeover so thats probably clouding my judgement :lol:

+maybe its just that I've actually played her meanwhile I don't have werewolves yet to really get to know Rory

and from Rorys design I'm really just getting me on 8th grade
    instead of like ''oh a person i would friend'' and its making it all harder for me to find her cool :sweat_smile:
    maybe once I get my hands on the pack I'll figure it out

Rory is a Boss. She isn't evil, but she doesn't put up with any crap from anybody either.
    Lilith
    Rory and it's not even close. Lilith goes to sleep in her coffin wearing pajamas with pictures of Rory on them.

Rory is a hot headed bully who 🐸🐸🐸🐸 on the carpet. Lilith can command Rory to go sleep on the ground.
    Lilith
    Solidly team Lilith! πŸ§›β€β™€οΈ

Speak up! Enough with the dog tyranny!!
    Rory

Rory is a hot headed bully who πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™ on the carpet. Lilith can command Rory to go sleep on the ground.

Rory isn't a bully, she hasn't done anything even remotely bullying to anybody. And she's more civilized than to run around peeing on the carpet. The Wildfang hangout is fully modern with indoor plumbing. And she lives in nice house in Windenberg.(Thank you NS)

Lilith has already made the mistake of tangling with Rory and she got stomped for her troubles. My Ava is no slouch either. They eat vampires, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The occasional midnight snack too.πŸ˜‹

We're all missing who is truly the most powerful occult in all the land....
    3wYHJcb.jpg?1

Resistance is futile.😁
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    Lilith
    She’s the best fitness mentor my sims have ever had!
    Rory

Dog tyranny? Dog? This from people who turn into flying rodents?🀣 You mentioned peeing on the carpet, have you seen the floor under where a bat hangs out? Omg!🀒 And think about this, bats hang out upside downπŸ™ƒ, and they poop while they're up there. Now think about the position of their poop chutes relative to their heads. They're technically pooping on their own heads, not to mention the floor. And you guys talk about a few of us making a mess of the occasional carpet.🀣

🐺>>>>πŸ¦‡
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited June 2022
    Rory
    Rory😈 her whole vibe and astethic is so cool.
    I never liked Lilith but I do LOVE vampires.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    edited June 2022
    Lilith

Dog tyranny? Dog? This from people who turn into flying rodents?🀣 You mentioned peeing on the carpet, have you seen the floor under where a bat hangs out? Omg!🀒 And think about this, bats hang out upside downπŸ™ƒ, and they poop while they're up there. Now think about the position of their poop chutes relative to their heads. They're technically pooping on their own heads, not to mention the floor. And you guys talk about a few of us making a mess of the occasional carpet.🀣

🐺>>>>πŸ¦‡

What about leaking your own 🐸🐸🐸🐸 while grooming self werewolves? Anyways, bats can fly anywhere in an instant. Werewolves at most they can run on all fours only when they are rampaging. Vampires are superior.
    Rory

🐺>>>>πŸ¦‡

What about leaking your own πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™ while grooming self werewolves? Anyways, bats can fly anywhere in an instant. Werewolves at most they can run on all fours only when they are rampaging. Vampires are superior.

Wolves are sacred creatures to the many different Native American tribes. Wolves are seen as having the greatest supernatural powers. Those who can shapeshift into wolves are seen as being in touch with the earth and the spirits and respected for their abilities.

No one worships bats.

Werewolves are superior.😁
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Lilith
    As has been mentioned earlier, I don't really consider Lilith an occult leader. Rory is at least technically a pack leader, though I'd really consider it Vlad v. Greg for occult leaders.

Anyway, I'll admit Rory has more programmed substance. They gave Lilith somewhat a backstory with both packs, but it is a little weak in comparison. It has sparked my imagination a lot, though, and Lilith is currently more endeared to me than Rory. I haven't found a good way to integrate her into my worlds yet.

So for me at least, Lilith wins out.
  • Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    Lilith
    For a long time I actually thought Rory was a guy lol.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Rory
    We're all missing who is truly the most powerful occult in all the land....
    3wYHJcb.jpg?1

Resistance is futile.😁

LOL. I thought I was gonna be seeing Greg under there.
    Rory
    @elanorbreton No, just that cute little hellion. Her charmer trait fits her well.πŸ₯°
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    edited June 2022
    Rory
    Werewolves are just way cooler than vampires :p

When I first read the title I was thinking about lilith pleasant from the DU expansion. To my disgrace I somehow forgot about lilith vatore. :s I never played with her or befriended her. I prefer the noble vampires from the trailer and put those vampires in my game. So Elle Devampiro is vampire queen in my save.