Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let’s see those Greg babies!!

Was just curious to see what everyone’s children with Greg look like! Apologies if there’s already a thread on this! ❤️

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    faKx2mA.png
    An excuse to show off little Jim...I have cc for his hair but he's a cute little dumpling.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    My sims baby withy Greg is still just a baby. I'll post pics once she's aged up!
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    Okay, Genesis as a toddler
    qjdprsT.png

child
    NSZ5ZxN.png

teen
    BuGPQyk.png

Looking at her toddler CaS I can see she's a werewolf too.
  • Options
    robjoneskidrobjoneskid Posts: 90 Member
    Okay, Genesis as a toddler
    qjdprsT.png

child
    NSZ5ZxN.png

teen
    BuGPQyk.png

Looking at her toddler CaS I can see she's a werewolf too.

Ooh! I like her!
  • Options
    robjoneskidrobjoneskid Posts: 90 Member
    faKx2mA.png
    An excuse to show off little Jim...I have cc for his hair but he's a cute little dumpling.

Omg love!! And Greg is actually visiting! 😂

• Options
    LumiastaLumiasta Posts: 171 Member
    3039b28845fe90e5bd11c833ad344f76.png
    Brought the toddler to Greg's hut to meet her dad. Adalmina -- the toddler -- had immediate automatic toddler dialogue options with him, and almost half bar of friendship. No need to Attempt to Communicate, just go on right ahead and Babble and Hug. I didn't manage to make Greg 'Play' though, or Snuggle, but Hug worked fine.

Then CAS cheats to check her at different ages, she grows up to be a sad teenager, poor thing.

b2356057f094f974932efd312deefbc8.png

1f4206c979f8118878afd9cc1ba8f1ce.png

cc0e59197cd42d6d631b5317f140625d.png

• Options
    My greg actually lives with his family and so far it was a while before he would even leave or be around other wolves saw him at the hidden hangout next to the bar.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    y2xW1Xi.png
    This is Greg's grandchild. Physically though, he looks so much like Greg.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Goodness. Y'all play so fast. It's only been a week and Greg has adult children and grandchildren? 😄
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I still can't seem to even get my Wolfes to even find Greg yet.
  • Options
    There is a trailer for one of the packs and another you cant really interact with the second is for Greg I had to ask to realize you have to view the signs to summon him there usually.

Also as far as greg goes I know I have spamming sims since my sims time was filled with other games so he could have had even more kids with me.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Goodness. Y'all play so fast. It's only been a week and Greg has adult children and grandchildren? 😄
    My Greg has three grandchildren. But I only wanted one. I deleted one of the extras and moved the second one to a circus lot.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    @SERVERFRA I'm not sure if you have found Greg yet, but if you haven't here's a screenshot of where you will find his trailer and signs that you investigate for him to appear.
    xRcXWNd.png
  • Options
    I found his home but he's nowhere in sight.
  • Options
    @SERVERFRA have you clicked on the warning signs to investigate them, he's always appeared around his trailer after I've done that.
  • Options
    Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I found his home but he's nowhere in sight.

As other said, investigate the signs. But he could be running around town especially if it’s full moon. I saw him on a few different occasions as well. Be careful as he can beat your sims up even not near his shack. Usually you will get chat in your panel and then brawl so quickly it cannot be canceled, only with cheats. Then he will despise you.

• Options
    Ok, so I just have to click on the sign to get Greg's attention. Got it. I did figure out on how to modifyrelationship with Greg without even getting my sim to even meet him. So, if the friendship bar is at 100 will Greg still attack my sim?
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    im6xiwF.png
    qZDwhT0.png
    m4kx45I.png
    in cas aged up
    wJdBZ3W.png

jXZBiYZ.png
    PoLUgkf.png
    in cas aged up
    NJXBxGG.png
    O8aUbAE.png
  • Options
    Greg meeting his daughter for the first time. Named Avelina after his mate.
    WOPnL9Q.png
    O3lyKVa.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Those striking brown eyes do seem to inherit frequently!

• Options
    Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Ok, so I just have to click on the sign to get Greg's attention. Got it. I did figure out on how to modifyrelationship with Greg without even getting my sim to even meet him. So, if the friendship bar is at 100 will Greg still attack my sim?

He may at some point. It all depends on how the conversation will go. One fight will bring your bar to almost fully red. Also if your sim is a wolf or a vampire, then you can be sure they will fight. You can use old tricks, so when sims is angry don’t tell jokes, don’t try to flirt. Just neutral stuff like deep conversation, interests, get to know or the Moonwood lore. He will occasionally get playful because the trick with howling he is doing is giving him that moodlet. Also don’t stay with him for too long. If you have good conversation, don’t stretch it. He is programmed to attack wolves. If you see listen to Greg’s question pop up, that means the brawl is coming and they will despise each other after that.

I saw on YT videos that even when people cheated friendship after the fight, they could still get negative reaction except for romance. Maybe his hidden trait has something to do with this. If you add him to family and delete the trait he will become normal sim and stop attacking you.

My wolf befriended Greg without cheats, he actually run up to her to talk, but that could be a glitch where he wanted to fight, but something interrupted his action. Later, as I planned getting them together, I always stayed super short with him. Just few exchanges and run, just in case. 🤣

• Options
    Avelina has now aged up to a teenager
    AHVTxXV.png