Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Journey To Batuu Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Now I really want a new desert or space world so I can use all of @CAPTAIN_NXR7 's ships and have Aliens of all sorts everywhere. <3

Beautiful engineering, Captain!

I, too, miss this thread and happier times.

Thank you @LiELF !
    I agree 1000%. We’re in desperate need of proper residential Spaceworlds!
    It’s such a shame having to park our spaceships right next to a fake road. 😅
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 how could you have built something like that with no MOO? Do you have truly magical powers? 😆

I hate to brag but the Force must be strong with this one.

PhilSims wrote: »
    Those ships are actually making me want to buy Batuu!!

*waves hand*

“Star Wars: Journey to Batuu, you will buy.”
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I was so amazed how James Turner built the Jedi Temple. B) His built amazing Jedi Temple kind of gave me an idea on what to do with my Tartosa world in my Futuristic Game Save. :p
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I was surprised to find that my sims can teleport on Batuu:

15c16bfb639b1cf0a96627fd17380c5d9aea7459.png

I have the mod that enables spellcaster and vampire powers on Batuu, but this is the teleport ability granted by the Wellness skill. It probably is possible in vanilla?

On a sidenote, I have new headcanon for Batuu: In my rotational save I used to imagine it is Galaxy's Edge in Orlando, but I currently have two sims who want to play Star Wars more often than once a year during summer break. So I declared Batuu a virtual game room that my sims enter. The Batuu townies are other players, and thus can be called on the phone, but the npcs are bots. Every change I make to the Batuu lots are either global updates or dlc that my sims buy. I may make them pay from out of their household funds for everything they want added to Batuu (within reason).
  • Options
    I remember finding out that my Alien/Spellcaster/Vampire sims could use their teleporting abilities in Batuu back in 2020. That was way too cool. I hope there will be a Batuu refresh eventually.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    I was surprised to find that my sims can teleport on Batuu:

15c16bfb639b1cf0a96627fd17380c5d9aea7459.png

I have the mod that enables spellcaster and vampire powers on Batuu, but this is the teleport ability granted by the Wellness skill. It probably is possible in vanilla?

On a sidenote, I have new headcanon for Batuu: In my rotational save I used to imagine it is Galaxy's Edge in Orlando, but I currently have two sims who want to play Star Wars more often than once a year during summer break. So I declared Batuu a virtual game room that my sims enter. The Batuu townies are other players, and thus can be called on the phone, but the npcs are bots. Every change I make to the Batuu lots are either global updates or dlc that my sims buy. I may make them pay from out of their household funds for everything they want added to Batuu (within reason).

My sim could also use the teleportation from the wellness skill on batuu and I don't have any mods installed to change occult powers on batuu. (I do have a few other mods, not related to batuu). It was very helpful to sneak into the restance bunker and the first order headquarters
  • Options
    CybersbeCybersbe Posts: 108 Member
    Quite fond of this pack. Both as a Star Wars fan, and a sci-fi fan in general. I do prefer it when I have a mod that lets multiple households have lightsabers, though.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I remember finding out that my Alien/Spellcaster/Vampire sims could use their teleporting abilities in Batuu back in 2020. That was way too cool. I hope there will be a Batuu refresh eventually.

I think a Batuu refresh would be cool, too!

I'd like for double-bladed lightsabers to be added, and for us to be able to engage Rey or Kylo Ren in winnable lightsaber challenges.

The refresh could either be themed around The Mandalorian (adding Mandalorian armor with different colors to CAS, and possibly adding Beskar weapons that can be used as an alternative to lightsabers), and/or the new Galactic Starcruiser hotel/adventure at Galaxy's Edge (adding the Halcyon as a new Batuu neighborhood or special lot for new missions. Though given how in-depth the Galactic Starcruiser experience sounds, part of me thinks they'd have to make a whole new pack for it).
  • Options
    DiassaDiassa Posts: 156 Member
    edited March 2022
    I really enjoyed Batuu. The quests are great, the environment is beautiful, I liked it so much. And there is Kylo Ren and Rey <3
    This is my sim when he encountered Kylo Ren:
    PgiMUVc.png
      The Sages appreciation club
    RcdS04K.jpg
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    Please don't pretend you bought the Werewolf pack for any other reason than to have werewolves with lightsabers...

CgKo5VR.png

OH MY GOD.

❤️❤️❤️
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    lol @Kerrigan love it!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Seeing all this makes me think, maybe I should get the pack after all... Light Sabers and all that stuff seems really interesting, especially for a werewolf! :D
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited June 2022
    A question comes to mind; Is there such a thing as wolf jedi?
    Of course there is.
    Screenshot_2022-06-20_at_18-11-07_wolf_jedi_-_Google_Search(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Apparently there is a character called Voolvif Monn.
    This isn't him, but google images have plenty of wolf jedi.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    CK213 wrote: »

yep this one!
    mQcNLqt7_400x400.jpg

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    Please don't pretend you bought the Werewolf pack for any other reason than to have werewolves with lightsabers...
    CgKo5VR.png

Oh Absolutely. One of them is Wolfh Maul.

WHOLF-MAUL.jpg
  • Options
    So way cool idea. :pB)
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Are there moons cycles on Batuu?
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    A question comes to mind; Is there such a thing as wolf jedi?
    Of course there is.
    Screenshot_2022-06-20_at_18-11-07_wolf_jedi_-_Google_Search(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Voolvif_Monn

This guy!
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I bought this pack when it came out and I have yet to actually go through the story gameplay or even yracel to Battu. I love the BB and CAS items. When I am dine with my De adds Challenge I'm going g to just take the time to explore the pack.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited July 2022
    Daephene wrote: »
    Are there moons cycles on Batuu?

This is a good question and tonight I took a werewolf who was about to Rampage to Batuu and her Fury disappeared! She was happy and enjoying herself!

0sXGsZH.png
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    "But I hate Star Wars! Why can't I be savage here??"

Tz0dIza.png
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I got so many new good Batuu builds from the gallery this week. Just want play several saves at once.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I sent my sims to Batuu a while back.
    This time I sent a group of six. They where just there to chill and bond.
    06-14-22_8-50-40_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The cantina is the perfect place for this.
    06-14-22_11-21-43_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

If any one was going to role play any missions, it would be Cedric.
    06-14-22_11-31-18_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

It took a while, but he finally beat Hondo.
    06-14-22_11-42-41_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

And then everyone relaxed in the lodging in the basement below before eating and going to bed.
    06-14-22_11-45-35_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

06-14-22_11-46-49_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Cedric and Gamma did attempt a second mission.
    06-15-22_1-02-22_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    But there were still some things the need to do before the could breech this door.
    06-15-22_1-06-28_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

So I sent them back to their home base.
    06-15-22_12-04-58_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

06-15-22_12-05-39_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I would spend the rest of the time just letting them build relationship points, drinking, dancing, playing Sabaac and cooking.06-15-22_12-12-53_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I had to add bunk beds to accommodate six sims.
    06-15-22_12-17-04_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    06-15-22_12-20-51_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

06-15-22_12-21-08_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

06-15-22_12-22-32_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

This place just feels so cozy.
    I love hanging out here.
    06-15-22_12-38-24_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

06-15-22_12-49-31_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Has anyone made Chewie now that we got Werewolves?
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,833 Member
    I had a save going back in May and once the speculation about werewolves heated up I got lost in that and completely forgot about this save. Thank you for bringing this topic back up. Got to find time to get back to this again. And possibly add a werewolf companion for my sim who's already on Batuu.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top