Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Are You Liking Werewolves?

13...Next

Comments

• Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    Satisfied
    They're alright to me, but man, I desperately want a tail option :(
    You're Breathtaking!
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Satisfied
    Satisfied, there are only some minor things that bug me but those I can cheat away like temperaments or when fury builds up too fast (just cheat all needs) and well, they still do look too nice but that is just the sims 4 in general, so it's ok.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,365 Member
    Satisfied
    I'm satisfied with it. It would have been nice if the fated mates part had a little more work done to it and if we could form our own packs rather than just choosing between the two options that come with the game. I couldn't see any activities for werewolves either for clubs.
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Satisfied
    I really like them but it would be nice if we could actually see them hunt for food or see them do more werewolf activities as a group.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I'm still debating at the moment. I'm not a major werewolf fan but I do have some ideas, and I liked the CAS items and particularly the scars. Right now I'm torn between a) waiting for a sale and b) getting the pack in July if I can meet a self-imposed writing goal...
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • BlueBananaSimsBlueBananaSims Posts: 51 Member
    Neutral
    I honestly dislike occult sims in my game, but 🐸🐸🐸🐸 if the stuff that came with the pack isn't right up my alley
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    Very Satisfied
    We're eight days in and my feelings haven't changed. I love this pack as much as I did on day one, maybe more. I'm certainly not bored or lacking ideas for new game play with it.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I do not have the pack yet, but I am loving the CAS and some of the werewolf details so far. :smile: I did have a couple of deal-breaker levels of concern, but I have been reassured by werewolf fans that there are ways to mitigate some of the stuff, so I am definitely picking up this pack very soon. :smile:

I plan to have a couple of mixed families that will have werewolf member or two, so I will be able to experience some bits of the werewolf stuff as I play with the families. We’ll see how it goes, lol! 😅
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Very Satisfied
    I'm having a LOT of fun with it.
    giphy.gif
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Satisfied
    I still haven't played the pack very much, but I think I quite like it. I have one teen werewolf and the pack has given a lot of depth to his character (poor boy, he is such an angry teen at times :joy:) and I can't wait till things get bad enough and he moves to Cordelia's secret cottage in HoB (but I can't move him yet because I still want to do a couple of other things such as spend a family holiday at Mt Komorebi and go rock climping with his mom and live in a haunted house in BB with his teen spellcaster/medium friend). His parents try to be understanding, though they wish he would accept the cure, but he is a prideful werewolf so he won't.

I do wish the werewolves looked a bit different and there were more CAS options. I edited all the premade werewolves and I quite like the different body shapes. I made some quite lanky wolves and others I let be more round or muscular, but I always shrink their butts because I find them too human lol. I wish there was a way to make them more animal like, I guess. Anyway, I think they look quite nice in livemode, especially when they have that crouchy posture :smile:
  • beckyx1991beckyx1991 Posts: 19 Member
    Very Satisfied
    Not always been the biggest fan of occult sims but this pack has won me over. The Sims 4 adding lore too! Don't think it'll ever reach the absolute beauty of the Sims 2 lore but it's a refreshing addition
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,411 Member
    edited June 2022
    Very Satisfied
    When I first got the pack I explored cas and the world. Yesterday I actually started exploring the gameplay and I really like it.

My sim is a young adult named Ylva. She got werebies from a fight with Greg on her very first day in moonwood Mill. She has joined the wildfangs and is ranked up to a delta. I like the gameplay so far. Especially the temperaments are interesting. My sim only wants to eat raw meat so it really has an impact. I am even more convinced that this pack is one of the best we have so my vote here still stands after playing with the pack.
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Neutral
    I think the gameplay is good from what I've seen on LPs. But I am still having a hard time with the werewolf appearance so I haven't delved too much into this pack apart from CAS/BB.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 949 Member
    Neutral
    I have not really played them yet.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Satisfied
    I've played enough with Werewolves and Moonwood Mill to judge the pack now and Werewolves are pretty great and a wonderful addition to my occult save. I didn't think I would enjoy them this much and the pack just brought some unexpected surprises to the gameplay. The reason I'm not 'very satisfied' and my only gripe is the number of lots in Moonwood Mill. The world is beautiful but I find 5 lots limiting given that the bar and the library fit in so well with the narrative that I really can't see myself replacing them with residential lots.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • KbobsterKbobster Posts: 156 Member
    Very Satisfied
    I love love love werewolves. It is one of my favorite packs. I love the trunks dresser to match the suitcase nightstand. I made a trio of "travelling wolves" a brother and sister and her husband (they all started off as friends, except the brother doesn't really love the other guy, he is too crazy and a wannabe wildin' Cowboy). Anyway, they're resting at this one disgruntled werewolf's house, so I changed some of the dressers and nightstands into the suitcase ones and made their rooms look empty, however, they manage to find jobs and werewolf friends and eventually just settle in Moonwood Mills. It's so fun. I love the BUS bar, too. I love the werewolves, they are fun. I made a turquoise werewolf once.
  • coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    Satisfied
    I would say I'm satisfied. The one big problem I have is to do with cross pack compatibility. Spellcasters and vampires can't use any of their powers on a rampaging werewolf, which kills off all sorts of potential fun and I'm struggling to work out why they decided to make it this way. Sure I'd be on board with them having a much higher failure rate, as a rampaging werewolf would be distracting/terrifying, but to just do a Batu and take them away entirely is quite disappointing. But it is disappointing from a spellcaster fan perspective, which is not the main part of this pack.

Other than that it is a very good Sims 4 pack. I like every other aspect of the werewolf system, it has some world building, the world is appropriate to the them. It makes me wish they would go back and do a refresh of Realm of Magic and apply some of the worldbuilding and club related mechanics to it. The realm of magic with the sages heading up factions and with some history would be lots of fun.
  • blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    Satisfied
    Satisfied.

So, I've taken my vampire to meet Greg 3 times, twice was a first meeting situation, and in all cases, my vampire was maxed vampire skill and maxed fitness etc. Twice, my sim has beaten Greg, and I love the vampire fight ending animation.

That said, I recently made a werewolf and my vampire sim seduced him and had twin...werewolves. Currently seeing if I can get one of each...
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Neutral
    I would like to change my original vote to excited. :p I'm so having alot of fun with this pack. B) Best ever, even if the world is small. ;)
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    Very Satisfied
    Tomorrow is three weeks since we got it and nothing has changed, I'm still having more fun with this pack than I've had with any pack before it.